Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected Discovery [Mission/ Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Amenra 

Unexpected Discovery [Mission/ Solo] Empty Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Amenra
Mission!
Spoiler:

Amen'ra found himself in the mountainous region of Central Fiore, in a small city called Era. Well small was a bit of a severe understatement as the settlement was almost jaw dropping-ly beautiful to the young former knight. It had been some time since he was considered a holy knight but he proudly still wore the armor that had been bestowed upon him; albeit it with a custom flare. There was no brandishing or indication that he was affiliated with the bunch that had found themselves full of corruption.

It was sad how quickly things had gone from tainted to homicidal in such a short span of time but he wasn't one to dwell. Instead he would focus on using the strength he'd gained with them to become a better mage and help make a better world. So why was he in Era? Apparently to help save a young woman from herself.

Walking alone through the streets, the light clanking of red chain mail underneath a set of black armor being the only sound caling out. Or at least the only sound he'd been focusing on for a while now. His helm having a pair of white wings on either side of his cranium and his back draped by a long red cape, held on by a latch at each shoulder. The armor had gold accents on the trim of each plate to distinguish it and a golden emblem of the sun engraved in the center of the chest plate.

The streets of Era weren't particularly lively, or more so than what he usually expected, save for the whispers he could hear. pulling him from his daze and drawing his ear to mention of a young cursed girl prompting him to clutch his chin to contemplate his choices. A small smile on his face with a calm whisper to himself.

"Well that's interesting? Sounds like i'm getting close to whatever's been going on and if there's one thing I know, it's that bars are always a good place to get information."

With that he was moving into the first bar they saw and peering around at all the patrons gawking at his gaudy armor. Swaggering over to the bar to sit and play it cool he managed to look over and ask a few people what they'd heard about some cursed child. Naturally they'd only had small details but that was when another voice came from his periphery and caused him to shift his attention to an older man, apparently someone named Gaud.

Raising a brow while listening to the man explain the situation as if he'd been there in vivid detail; Amen'ra paid closer attention at the mention of a new victim. The man was even asking the mage before him to 'take care of' the situation for the sake of the town; and it struck a chord in the sorcerers soul. Sometimes he knew situations couldn't be avoided but maybe he could try and help her?

500/1000

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#2Amenra 

Unexpected Discovery [Mission/ Solo] Empty Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Amenra

Amen'ra was handed a piece of paper from Gaud, his eyes glancing down to look at it's folded white material and open it slowly. Reading over the address and nodded to the man before standing and sighing in an almost melancholic manor, "I'll do what I can. Thank you, Gaud, and farewell." turning and leaving with a more somber state of mind than before. Maybe this quest wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

With that in mind it didn't take him log to trek to the location in literal hand, he did however dread the fact he was doing this alone. It might have been so much more enjoyable if he'd had someone to do this with but at the same time the sights were so lovely. He'd spent so much time in Orchidia serving the knights that leaving opened his mind up to a whole new world; almost like a culture shock.

Stepping up to a small, poverty stricken home that matched the address he'd been given, Amen'ra knocked patiently before the door opened. His silver eyes expressing his shock at seeing a man with what looked like an infection spreading along his derma and it brought sorrow to the sorcerers face. So this was the affect of her magic? How worrisome...

"I'm here because I talked to a man named Gaud, about a cursed child. See I'm a traveling mage traveling and taking odd jobs and so he gave me your address to help as best as I could."

The solar mage explained and the man nodded as if he understood completely. Beginning his story about how he'd come into such a weakened state of being, Apparently while visiting an orphanage the cursed child he'd heard so much about was abusing him and the other children, until they fled and was the reason for his calling. So this child was a danger to herself and others is what Amen'ra was getting from the tale.

Amen'ra could actually understand what the girl might be going through not being able to control her magic, but to knowingly cause unnecessary strife was unacceptable. At this point she was being a bully, lashing out at others because of things going bad for herself, and that was something he hated. So yet again the mage was being handed a folded piece of white paper and opening it gently to see another address. This time to the orphanage.

"I understand, i'll get this sorted out as soon as I can. Someone bullying others and causing fear with their magic is not allowed, and she will be dealt with swiftly. Farewell, sir."

With that said and done, he would stand to his full height and walk calmly out of the door; his goal now set on the orphanage nearby. This wasn't ideally how he'd want to be sullying his hands and the very thought of doing so was reminding him unpleasantly of the Holy Knights but he knew that things were much different now. This was for the greater good and what they were doing was for themselves.

1017/1000

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum