Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ablution [Judith]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sage Meilyr 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Sage Meilyr
It did not occur to Sage of how it happened but the intense pain in his left eye was starting to hurt more and more, he head immediately back to his place to get some rest and hide himself from society. He did not like it to be seen in such a vulnerable state like that in public.

On his way back though, he couldn't see things properly and due to his state of panic, he ran into a group of mobs and accidentally crashed into the body of one of the mobs. The mob did not flinch one bit as he was a large buff man. While the frail scrawny Sage fell right to the ground as he yelled in shock and pain, "Ah!".

The group of mob turned to see what had disturbed their day. "Hey, you got a problem kid?".

One of the mob asked and he did not sound happy about it at all. The mob that Sage crashed into turned around and when he saw Sage, a wicked smile spread across his face. "Don't be like that Carl, maybe he got some presents for us. He he he." he said while drawing his arm as a barrier between Sage and his friend Carl, ending his sentence with another wicked laugh.

The mob kicked Sage in the stomach. The other mobs laughed and joined in. Sage wasn't able to conjure any spells at the moment. He couldn't do anything. He was helpless.

After series of kicks, spits and beatings, the mobs rode on their motorcycle and left, but not without taking all of Sage's jewels first. Now his whole body hurt, moving a little would inflict serious pain onto him, so he just lay there, with tears running down his cheek. Thunder began to cackle, lightning began to flash, the sky began to pour, dropping millions of tiny water droplets to the land below. Sage would catch a cold if he stayed in the rain, but there was nothing he could do, he couldn't move at all. So he stayed there. He closed his eyes, and lay there, alone.

#2Judith Karlinius 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:28 am

Judith Karlinius
Or so did the soul laying there alone assume he was alone, Such a noise in Era might always be watched by someone, Even if not a Rune Knight herself. But a wife of a former one with two children in the Rune Knights as well seemed to be the one to change that glimmer of fate before to what Judith saw was a nameless man.

The sign that Judith was there would most likely be the dead giving for Sage that someone different from the people who just robbed and beat him up where there, She reach down to wipe some of the tears from his face."It will be okay." The voice is what you expected from her rather soft feeling fingers up his face, Relaxing and calming."I will be here to help you."It was the voice from the other side? Or was Judith a real person before Sage, It would be a question of mind until his eyes open.

Another signs was parts of the rainfall that normally where hit him, Seem to have gaps where they were not at some parts.

Then at this point if Sage was yet to open his eyes, He would feel Judith place both her hands upon him, This was a healing spell, The healing light felt warm but not too warm but the comforting warm much like Judith seemed to be. Or at least she tried to be helpful, In not yet known to Sage but typical Judith fashion she would start to hum a part of a song she heard, Most likely because it did not have words yet or they were not hers to sing either. Not too long after Judith said."You do not have to be scared anymore, The party of men seem far gone and not returning."Even if it was easily guessed that they where at this point, It was just how Judith was, For now Judith was waiting to see what happen. If he wanted to leave she more than likely will, If he needed comfort as well after this Judith would stick by him.

#3Sage Meilyr 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:32 pm

Sage Meilyr
As he lay there miserably. He could feel a sudden warmth, her fingers wiping away that tears of his. A gentle voice could then be heard, in the middle of the stormy night, silencing its violence with her kindness. Telling him that it was all going to be alright. It calmed his aching heart, loosened his tensed body, and brought tranquil to his mind. Though his soul was still hurt badly from the event that had occurred. For a moment, he wondered who was it that was him, who would want to stand in the middle of the rain just for him? The voice then spoke again, reassuring him that she would be was there for him, and he was glad for that.

He wanted to see who was it who was so kind and gentle to him. He opened his eyes, amidst the darkness he could make out a woman who resembles very much like his mother, a memory from his past. De ja vu. He could feel the warmth of her hands on his body. A warm light shimmering from it. He then felt better, it must have been a healing spell, he had thought. A beautiful sound that filled the cold silence of the rain. It was the hum of the woman that was caring for him. "Mom?" he grunted, wanting to know if what was happening was real or not. He lost his mother ever since he was little, and ever since craved for some sort of maternal love. He yearns for it deeply. His deepest desire.

#4Judith Karlinius 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:38 pm

Judith Karlinius
There was a bit of a chuckle from Judith hearing that it reminded her of so many things with her past and her own children. Even if she did not care about having a fifth in reality Judith would not lie to Sage."Even if you fit almost all of the traits of an Aerniea, I can assure you I am not your mother."Judith mention, They did in some manner almost look like they could be just Judith's hair was light purple and just barely close to turning white but still natural looking.

"All of my children have blue hair like my husband."It did not seem too heart breaking hopefully but there was something else added to it that Judith mentioned.

Following her normal nature."But if you truly seek one, I could easily be a stand in mother. I have adopted a child before." This was not a tease of Sage with how Judith spoke it she was rather serious about it, Then again Sage had just met this woman who seemed to show up like a whisper of wind, Or a ghost."If you wish to call me Mother I will not stop you."Judith sounded happy about that thought, Then again she seemed like a rather bright and happy person normally.

But she would also just to be sure, give her actual name as well."But I do also go by Judith."So Sage now had two things to call this lady by now. Hopefully just anything more positive then anything if Sage chose some kind of nickname for her.

Eventually Judith would stop the healing spell, Only because she figured it was enough, If not she could always use another one. She then would do what she would normally do even if strange for some one else who had yet to experience.

Judith would then lift Sage's head and place it on her lap to at least shield that from the rain, Then she would go back to quietly humming a song Judith was waiting for Sage to get up on his own, since she felt it was better working that way."Get up and move when you are ready."Judith mentioned just waiting in the rain with him

#5Sage Meilyr 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:49 am

Sage Meilyr
Sage could feel his head lifted from the cold wet ground and placed on something warm, it was the stranger's lap. The stranger woman then continued with healing Sage's physical wounds by placing her hands on top of his wounds, a warm light produced by her magic. Although disappointed, Sage already knew that the stranger couldn't be his mother. His mother died a long time ago. The stranger then continued, saying that all the children he has the looks of her husband, and when she mentioned that she would not mind adopting another child, Sage in an instant got up from his miserable state and went to hug her, resting his tired body on hers.

He knew that it would be considered weird and rude to do this to someone he barely knew, heck, he should be on a watch as the woman could easily be an evil person. But he did not care, his deepest desires could be granted right there. She then told him that he could call her Mother, or if he prefer her real name, Judith. But Sage knew what he wanted, "Mama. Mama Judith." he said while still hugging her. He could not believe it, someone really want him as a child? He wondered how his life would change after this.

#6Judith Karlinius 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Judith Karlinius
It seem almost natural of her to react to this in the manner she did Judith was a small woman considering but she would put both her arms around Sage and hug him, Slightly rubbing her hand on his back because she knew it sometimes helped console a person."It has been many years since I heard that phrase."She sounded delighted with it.

But even if she wanted to hold on to moments like these forever, to embrace the joy and comfort or another sad soul for longer Judith would continue how she knew things needed to continue, At least how she viewed it."I should get you somewhere out of the rain."She pointed when she would stop rubbing his back."Where are you staying?"Judith asked just to be sure he had a place to do, Judith did so that was a back up if he said no.

But Judith was now also going through a check list too."When have to last ate and drank?"She wanted to be sure after all she would not be letting some one starve on her watch. She was far too caring for that, This woman might have just met Sage but she would be damned if aside form hurt would be super hungry or needed to drink something badly around her.

She wanted him to fear nothing with her around, Judith wanted him to feel that way at least. Because with Judith on watch she would be damned if anything else horrible would happen to him on her watch. But that was also just her and how she was. With a friendly smile she just said."Being still in the rain will only get us both sick too."It was a reminder of where they were standing and they should get out of it. After all no good if they both were sick after one of them got roughed up.

#7Sage Meilyr 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:48 am

Sage Meilyr
The warm caressing of Mama Judith's hug was what Sage needed, from an emotional perspective that is. It had been a while since his last hug and he appreciated this one very much, even though Mama Judith was a stranger, for him it was enough. But nothing lasts, the hug must end and Sage understood that. He let go of Mama Judith and sat in front of her, listening as she was about to say something. "Umm, I don't actually know." he answered directly, not being dishonest in any form, despite not knowing who this Mama Judith was Sage believed that she was someone he would share many memories with, his guts told him that and there is nothing he believed in more than his guts.

As he was questioned by Mama Judith he tried to remember when was the last meal he had, he had not been thinking about food for a while, losing his magic, the thing that defined his life really impacted him that badly, it made him fall into a never endless dark pitch. "I-I can't remember." he answered, still with full honesty. She then stated something he should be alarmed of, he didn't want to get sick, "L-let's get out of here then," he said, following Mama Judith out of the rain, wherever she might take him he would not care, as for some reason he puts his trust on her.

#8Judith Karlinius 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:43 am

Judith Karlinius
It was worrying to hear all of this in her view, Then again Judith might also just care about other people."Then I guess I will be busy for a fair bit today."Judith did not seem to mind this either, Then again blind faith was his savior here. Not many people where like Judith who was more interested helping others rather then watching them suffer.

So Judith then would even offer her hand in case he needed something to hold on to to ease his worry."I have a room i am staying in, You can stay there with me."Judith made sure to mention as a assurance to Sage."I can make a few to eat and make sure you drink if you really need them too."At least Judith was prepared for all of this.

It would not be a long walk, if anything Judith found the walk in the rain relaxing. That could be from Judith's once hermit life having that effect, Only hearing the rain as a rather relaxing sound and feel of it, It was her just reflecting in the past while they returned to where Judith was staying.

Judith seemed to be staying at a small inn in the corner of Era, It was edge of city with the out view of nature from the window, Even if it was covered in snow. Nonetheless Judith and Sage would arrive to this peaceful area. Judith would unlock the door and open it and walk in.

It almost looked like a room fitting of the season, There were gifts various ones spread out in the room, wrapped up, a small bed Befitting for Judith who is four foot nine inches tall. Folded clothing that she had while she was staying here, Various items of food fitting for cooking, Various small bags if opened had various different kinds of tea in them.

Judith had no lights in here but then again she did not need it. Walking over to one of the tables that had various gifts on it, She poked it once for it to sprout a sun flower, With that it would start shining a light to lighten up the room. It was not super bright either. Where Sage was free to settle in Judith would walk over to somewhere beside the bed and picked up a hair brush to make sure it was neat.

Then Judith would walk over to where she had various food items she would pick up a few and walk over to the kitchen area, Sage would hear the sound of a knife cutting things up. Judith seemed to be preparing food. As normal of her Sage would actually finally her a sung note from her."A cloud hangs over this city by the sea.~"She started off by singing in her casual way of peaceful cooking."I watch the ships pass and wonder if she might be.~"

#9Sage Meilyr 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:57 am

Sage Meilyr
It was very kind of Judith to let Sage stay the night. He owe her a lot. He was grateful for having her by his side. They walked in the rain, heading towards the place where Judith was staying, droplets of rain poured onto them. As it was quite late in the night there weren't a lot of people on the streets. The light streets were also dimmed. Though some might say that the scene is a bit scary, to Sage it was calming and even though depressing, it fits his current situation, as if the world felt sorry for him. But the whole time they were walking, he held Mama Judith's hand, being the only warmth that he got there. Again, he was grateful for her.

They finally arrived at an Inn, she had rented a room in there and was staying there at that time. The area around the Inn was nothing but trees and snows. Though some might not like the environment, Sage loved it. It instilled a sense of calmness inside of him. Both of them walked towards the room Judith stayed in, and Sage walked in after she had opened the door with a key. Once inside, Sage could see that the room was decorated for the season, which was lovely and nice to look at.

Judging by the single bed, Sage assumed that she stayed here along, he wondered where her children and husband were. The room was then lit by a radiating flower, its light warm and gentle. As Judith walked to the kitchen area and started to prepare food, Sage pulled out a chair from the table and sat on it. He would hear Judith starting to sing, and then he tried to initiate a conversation. "So what are you doing here all alone?" he began to ask her, hoping she didn't mind him asking.

#10Judith Karlinius 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Judith Karlinius
Stopping what she was doing for a moment Judith would walk over and to the collection of wrapped gifts and various objects she would some where among them all pull out a Santa cap and place it on her head and then walk over to Sage."I traveled here from Magnolia to be sure I got some gifts I wanted for some of my family members."She said.

Walking over into view she would just then say."I am playing Santa Judith so to say."Judith could not help but laugh about it, Since she was far too use to it and normally her husband kind of was grumpy about these things."Also being here gives me a chance to see at least two of my children, Since they are Rune Knights I assume they are here somewhere."Sage now knew why Judith was here alone.

It was just kind of the area Judith was rather fitting and comfortable in you could tell just how she was since she was so normal about it. So just to continue it as well she would ask him."I just got finished wrapping all of my gifts up this morning."Judith would ask while she would walk back to where she was cooking food.

Judith would be sharing one of her final days here with some one new. Not that she mind anyway Judith seemed to have a lot more joy about all of this, The motherly ways seemed to no almost no bounds in terms of so many things."I just need to bring them back home in Magnolia."There is a lot of things Judith had to figure out to bring back home. Then again she had a guest to feed. Also making sure he was safe for the evening too.

It would not be too much longer until Judith would walk over to the generally area where Sage had been sitting with a bowl and plate for him, Same with her as well with making sure they both had spoons and knives. Eventually carrying out a medium size pot, and a small serving basket of bread."Here now we both know we have ate."Judith mentioned making sure everything was in place like the picky person she was, It was all for comfort and ease of reach."Chicken and rice soup, Bread and if needed butter too."Judith sounded prideful about it.

#11Sage Meilyr 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:08 am

Sage Meilyr
Sage would listen to the midget woman as she explained her reasoning of why she was in Era alone. First was she was out to get some presents for her family back in Magnolia, playing as Santa Judith, hearing that Sage would let a soft laugh out, amused by the cute demeanor of the woman. Her second reason was she was there to meet two of her children who happened to be in the rune knights faction. She then told him that she had just finished wrapping all the gifts. He would look around the room, to which he would see gifts stacking all over each other. Neatly wrapped and tied.

Sage wondered how she would bring all the gifts back to Magnolia, probably by a big caravan or perhaps magic? He was then served with a meal, to which Sage appealed to. She first gave him the right utensils to eat with, spoon and knife, then a plate and bowl for the chicken soup and rice, bread and butter as well. “Mmm, this looks amazing Mama Judith.” he would compliment her cooking with a soft smile of his as he smelled the chicken soup. He then began to feast in, first spreading the bread with butter and dipping it into the chicken soup. Then bringing the bread up to his mouth, biting it and chewing into it, the amazing taste of the butter and the chicken soup danced inside his mouth, “This is very nice, Mama,” he exclaimed, his facial features bright from the shock of how good it tasted.

#12Judith Karlinius 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Judith Karlinius
This all seemed like such a wonderful and fond moment for Judith she let out a sigh."If only my children now days would accompany me like this."Judith seemed to be thinking out loud again. But it did not ruin the moment for much longer."But just means I still have my cooking skills rather then worrying about them fading away."Judith seemed to have some internal worries buried behind her high spirited joy and helpfully behavior.

Eventually Judith would take off the hat and placed it on Sage's head, She had another one somewhere and would use that one."Meals alone always leave something to be...desired." Judith mentioned as she would kind of slowly eat her food, But Judith did not eat much to start with."But I guess that wish is fulfilled now."She went back to her normal, Happy and delighted manner, Judith feared ruining the mood she herself made.

But Judith at least would try to keep things in line."You can stay with me for my remaining time here, For I will need to go back home to Magnolia, Not just for family. But for Fairy Tail too."Judith thought about it, She most likely had a lot of cleaning to do back at Fairy Tail.

Then again she would most likely be alone in Fairy Tail since it was almost empty aside from her at this point."If you do stay with me here, You can take the bed, I think I could make myself a bed of plants to sleep in."She laughed about it because she wondered if it was any comfortable. Sage would not be left outside to if anything and Judith seemed to for now enjoying the company. What an interesting way to spend an evening in Judith's eyes.

#13Sage Meilyr 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:36 am

Sage Meilyr
Sage listened to Mama Judith as he shoved a handful of rice into his mouth, mixed with the chicken soup, it tasted wonderful as ever. He heard her talking about her children, she must really misses them, he thought. But that is what all parents would experience, their children leaving the nest, leaving their parents behind to seek on an adventurous life. It is a bit painful to see Mama Judith like this but there was nothing he could do but to enjoy every last moment with her, so that she won’t feel as lonely.

Her mood flipped over at the mention of her cooking, to which Sage agreed as he chugged down the chicken soup and adding it more. He figured that if he adds more to his bowl it would make Mama Judith feel appreciated and simply shows how good her cooking really was. She placed one of her hat and placed it on his head. Which shocked him a little bit. It was a move of intimacy, which he lacks experience, and didn’t know how to react to the delicate gesture. He simply continued eating as the other person started to eat, still acknowledging the fact that she gave him her hat but he just didn’t know how to show his appreciation to that without making things awkward. So he kept on eating the food that was made by Mama Judith’s hands.

When she then told him that he could stay there with her, he wanted to ask where would he sleep because there was only one bed in the room and it is small in size which could fit only one person. But before he had the chance to ask, it was already answered by Mama Judith, she told him that he could sleep in the bed and she could grow a plant to sleep on, he guessed that was one of her magic then. His cheeks flushed a little as he was taken aback by how kind she was to him. He smiled at the sight of her sweet laugh, and continued enjoying her amazing chicken soup.

The night went on and as planned, Sage slept on the bed, feeling slightly guilty about it. The next morning he woke up, and he knew that he needed to train himself to be stronger. As he was about to leave, he looked at Mama Judith, with her hat on his head. “Thank you for the hospitality Mama Judith, I really enjoyed the chicken soup last night. I hope I could taste it again and see you some other time, if destiny permits it is.” he said as he smiled, looking down at her. He hugged her tightly, feeling the warmth of her embrace, he wondered when he would feel this loved again. He let go of the hug and head to the exit, as he walked out he turned to look at her one last time, and waved goodbye.

-exit-

#14Judith Karlinius 

Ablution [Judith] Empty Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:21 pm

Judith Karlinius
So thus their lives on continued just as everything was assumed and guessed it was by the both of them, Judith would not have it any other way really. Either because she was not hard to please or expected much either. It just made her happen to share a moment with some one and have them smile, After all it seemed like it was her intended goal.

It all left her ready to face what she felt completed to do, They both ate enough to not worry about being hungry, They both slept enough to feel not exhausted it was still all needed and expected. Judith would carry on a with their final conversation, With the easily guessed delighted she would normal have with these situations."I thank you as well for trusting me, letting me feed you and believing nothing horrible would happen if you stayed with me in the evening."It was weird to think she was thanking some one else for this, But everyone had their reasons.

Judith was not really a normal and easily understood person she was vastly different in her extremely caring ways, It was to that Judith had a feeling this was never exact a normal things for anyone to feel comfortable with. They would quietly exchange hugs with one another, She still had at least some parting words for sure."You are always welcomed anywhere I am, You are not a stranger, Seek me out when the paths are fearful and Darken and much like the moons rises, So will that will the sun and I will be that sun again if I need to."It was typical slightly confusing Judith fashion but also while waving."I do hope we meet again."Sage's last image when leaving of Judith with her peacefully smiling the moment they met.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum