Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new page in the book [introduction/open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shimura Shigaraki † 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:27 pm

Shimura Shigaraki †
At last the daunting or more accurately irritating traveling from Hargeon to Era was over! Shimura had finally arrived to the city, and needless to say, he was surprised at how peaceful the streets and crime free the streets were. One could say that it was slightly better than the peace brought to a city by a military occupation, but only by the slightest of advantage. He had hoped that the harder portion of his traveling was over when he passed the ever-creep town of Dahlia. But by gauging the jagged pathway that lead up to the rune-knight headquarters, he was dead wrong. A prolonged and exaggerated sigh escaped his leads as he dramatically casted his hands into the air and slapped them down onto his thighs. 'Good grief! Can a guy ever get a break!', he stretched his arms over and behind his neck, and popped his back. Well, the sooner the better.  He decided that he can rest when he gets to the barracks, though it didn't hurt to wish he had a horse or better yet a carriage.

Slowly, Shimura made his way up the jagged path, nearly getting run over a couple of carriages in the process, and too stubborn to ask for help Shimura pressed on without any stops or rest spells. After all, if he showed any sign of weakness or fatigue and stopped, that would only prove his father right, and Shimura was not about to let that happen. The only time he did stop, was to curse and swear at the carriages and wagons that nearly ran him over; kuso! Baka! Eventually, Shimura managed to climb the torture pass and stand in front of the entrance. "At last." Shimura muttered bitterly under his breath, and followed the concrete path that lead to the main building. He pushed open the doors and was immediately greeted with the business of the rune-knights, page and apprentices rushed to and fro, and knights stood around with chained criminals waiting to be processed. Shimura stepped up to a desk where three attendees. 

"Ora~Shimura Shigaraki reporting for duty." he said waiting for the three attendees to reply.

#2Noyiah Dashi 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:48 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah shuffled the pile of papers at her desk again aligning the pages up before tossing them back onto the desk in frustration.  She lets out a long drawn out sigh as she leaned back on her chair and pressed on her closed eyes with her finger tips.  Her hands cupped her face, then slowly trailed down her face as she groaned and leaned forwards again to refocus. This time she would tell the secretary to do the files properly.

Noyiah took the stack of papers from on her desk, and grabbed another folder  from a open drawer, shutting it hard, because it often bounced back open if done lightly.  She stood up and made her way the main lobby, where someone seemed to be training another person.   Noyiah glanced at her and then looked at the papers “  so  these were filled out wrong again,  these ones “ she said  holding the pile of loose papers “ are for new members,  these are for  leave of absences,   you have  a recent recruit returning from a leave of absence and in this page” she said shuffling the papers to the right page “  is completely wrong, you can’t just fill out what you want. “  Noyiah placed the files down on the desk and glanced back to the two other people, “ so please do it right this time, i don’t have the time to fix all these errors and process the next set and you are single handedly putting me behind” she said  her tone  a lot less aggressive then when she started.   She wasn’t entirely mad at them as much as frustrated by the great deal she had on her plate.

Noyiah’s thoughts were dismissed as she heard the door open, and a new face come through. ~ perfect~ she thought as she flashed a quick warm smile that fleeted quickly, this would be her chance to show them how to fill out the papers right. The young man introduced himself and seemed quite eager.  

“good morning~” Noyiah chimed stepping out from behind the counter “what can we do for you today?” She asked, thinking she had a new recruit to help demonstrate the proper paperwork procedures

#3Shimura Shigaraki † 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:28 pm

Shimura Shigaraki †
Well, it seems that this little sectary had a lot of work that she needed to do, or well at least Shimura made the judgement after gazing upon the piles of paper. And well he also managed to overhear the tail end of a conversation between a sectary, and another girl on the other end of the desk. Seems that the sectary’s around here were lack luster and made mistakes a little more than often. However, these were merely assumptions that Shimura made based off the singular sentence: “you are single handedly putting me behind” and the pile of papers placed in front of the sectary that was being yelled at. Shimura couldn’t help but stare at the girl who had done the yelling, she was a pale skin woman with blonde hair. 

"Well, I guess you are the boss bee around here? Or at least the boss bee when it comes to these little worker bees." he commented, half-sarcasm and half-nervousness laced his voice. When she turned to him, Shimura could notice that she had around face, steel  blue eyes, and angular eyebrows. Being an observative and sarcastic little ass-hat, filled with quick jabs and one-liners, Shimura quickly noticed the change of tone in her voice and the soft gentle smile that she gave him. His golden eyes narrowed in on her, well at least his right eye definitely did his left eye, well the scar made it difficult to concern somethings. Shimura wondered if she was passive-aggressive like his sister, gods, he hated people who hid their insult with sweet words. In Shimura's opinion, if you were to insult someone you made it direct and to the point, but admittedly, even could be passive aggressive at times. Usually in the face of someone powerful or who possessed authority over him.

He cocked an eyebrow towards her, "Well that was a sudden change in mood, you'll have to teach me that trick." he remarked a little too loudly, it was in his nature to get under people's skin and piss them off. Hell, it was one of the reasons he had that burn scar on his face, and he was here as a rune-knight. "I am Shimura of the Shigaraki family, one of your new recruits simply reporting in and well, not doing that." he pointed towards the pile of papers. "I'll leave that to the sectaries" 

#4Noyiah Dashi 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:09 am

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah looked a bit puzzled at the remark, “boss bee?” she asked and then immediately clued in “ Oh a joke, right not bad” Noyiah flashed another quick smile that faded fast.  It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy the joke or that it was in bad taste she just had other things on her mind.

After Shimura took a moment to look her over, she would casually do the same. Noyiah had on her uniform, a large black Trench coat that bore the sigil of the Rune knights, a grey buttoned up dress that stopped at her knee’s, black tights and combat looking boots.  Today her hair was let down and she had trace amounts of makeup highlighting her eyes and a bit rose colored blush for her cheeks. Being rather perceptive she picked up on a lot of small details that often meant nothing unless they added up.  

She ignored his Comment, it simply wasn’t worth the effort, and she knew she was harsh before, but there was a certain amount of force necessary for any task and sometimes it’s more effective if things seem worst then they are.

She didn’t recognize his name, she nodded “I’ll need to see your Guild mark but let’s go down the hall to the medical room first.” She would motion for him to take lead as she held back to give the secretaries a look and an empty threat “You got this one, right?  I won’t have to be back?” she asked more to reinforce her previous points before heading down the hall, keeping a brisker pace until she caught of up Shimura where she would slow her pace down. “I am Noyiah Dashi, I’m a page myself. It’s a pleasure to meet you, sorry if I came off a bit rude, but it’s all about appearances, right?” she said as she moved in beside him, her eyes glancing from their path ahead back to Shimura.  

Noyiahs Outfit.:

#5Shimura Shigaraki † 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Shimura Shigaraki †
A smirk formed across Shimura’s face as Noyiah barely noticed or acknowledge his joke. She absent-mindlessly remarked that it wasn’t that bad of a joke, which he found a little amusing. Clearly, she had other things on her mind and could careless about his sarcastic jabs and gaps.

Shimura had been wearing the same outfit since he left his home to travel to Fiorie. He wore a red happi, which was a traditional Joyan straight-sleeved coat. Over the happi Shimura wore a darker colored haori with golden trimming, matching red pants, and pointed knee high boots. His outfit was dirty, and it definitely was not in the best of shape, folded over his arm was a black coat. It was certainly obvious that Shimura had traveled a long way to be apart of the rune-knights. Shimura’s black hair was messy and long as usual and his bangs covered his left eye, where there was a scar that he tried to hide.

She seemed to have ignored his comment about being able to change her mood rather easily, which made Shimura wonder how much trouble he could cause and get away with. Hmmm. Shimura honestly had a problem with his mouth, pissing people off and getting under people’s skin. Though, he honestly was not stupid and on certain occasions he knows when to shut up and speak carefully. 

This seemed not to be one of those occasions. At the mentioning of seeing his tattoo Shimura grinned like the devil, “Hmmm, I am afraid that I’ll have to ask for a drink before you can see that.” He paused for a moment carefully watching her reaction, and then nodded. “Okay, the medical room sounds a bit risky.” He taunted but followed her anyway. He was pushing her buttons so that he could see what kind of person she was and most importantly, how far he can go before getting in trouble. Shimura would follow her down the hall and listen as she spoke to him about being a page. “Hmmm, nice to meet you as well.” A ghost of a smile formed across his lips; it was a sad one. “Yea, trust me I know what its like keeping up with appearances, I take it you have a slight issue with disorganization?”

#6Noyiah Dashi 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah glanced back at Shimura as he made the comment, but she ignored the comment, this was more about official matters, and they weren’t friends. Though it was a good opportunity for the line drop Noyiah continued unphased by the comment.

She would again look at him, the comments seeming like they weren’t even said, as the other secretary snickered slightly. Noyiah shot a glance at her to stop her in her tracks.  Noyiah was not happy with the mistakes that kept putting her behind. But she wasn’t made of stone and the comment made just the right side of her lip raise as she fought off the smirk before shaking her head and dismissing the entire thing, if he wanted to be witty, she would put him in his place soon enough.

They continued down the hall where she introduced herself, and Shimura said the most normal thing he had since they met, a common expression that was traditionally used back and forth with greetings.  It wasn’t more then a hall away as she opened the door for the medical ward where he opened up a bit, the false persona he projected was too fake for Noyiah to engage in, a crowd pleaser and Noyiah didn’t have the time to deal with the antics but for what he said it seemed more genuine.

“Disorganization is not effective and if we must keep stomping mistakes its hard to do our real job, not many people become rune knights so they can do paperwork. But there should really be a screening process to see if people can fill out simple forms before they are allowed in.” she half joked, the manner in which was serious, but it was in good nature.   “don’t worry though I have been told my bark is far worst then my bite.” She would say before shutting the door after he would get into the room. “So why the sudden march here?” she asked looking at him, having caught a whiff of his musty cloths, a note she would keep to herself, but was curious as to see why he was here today without a shower or washed cloths.

#7Shimura Shigaraki † 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:52 am

Shimura Shigaraki †
It seems like this egg would be a little harder to crack, seeing as she hasn’t shot back at his slide comments. No worries, however, Shimura would keep poking the bear until the bear snaps and tears him into two. Though he could not help but wonder why she hadn’t snapped at him yet? Maybe she possessed a considerable amount of patience? Yea, that sounded like the reason why she wouldn’t have put him in his place yet. That Shimura could admire.

The other sectary seemed to have been enjoying his snide comments, no doubt as petty revenge against the girl for yelling at them about the paperwork. Shimura caught the other page shooting a glare at a sectary who had snickered at them, apparently this Noyiah wasn't entirely made out of stone. Though, however, he did admire how the girl could shut up one of these simple worker bees with a glare. Furthermore, Shimura found it pathetic that the sectaries did not defend themselves or speak their opinion, it made them seem weak; which they no doubt were weak.

He continued to follow her down the hall where he greeted her like a normal person, Shimura may be an ass hat most of the time, but that doesn't mean he wasn't respectful with greetings. As Noyiah opened the door for them, Shimura stepped into the medical room and looked around. That was when she made the comment about order, and quietly Shimura agreed with her statement. But he of course, was not going to tell her that right away. "I guess order in the office place can be effective, but it can also be ineffective in our line of duty, especially when out in the field amidst combat. My uncle taught me that a confuse enemy is a vulnerable enemy, and that chaos can be used as a ladder to climb up to victory." There was a note of sadness in his tone when Shimura mentioned his uncle, but it was quickly replaced a small note of anger at the mentioning of chaos being a ladder to achieve victory.

Shimura paused for a moment when she asked him about the sudden march here to Era. Now it was his turn to ignore a comment made by her, as he did feel like telling her his story or giving her vague answer. He gestured around him and towards the medical room, "So what am I supposed to do, get naked? Strip to my undies? Are you going to give me a physical? A full exam?" he taunted changing the subject a little.

#8Noyiah Dashi 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:03 pm

Noyiah Dashi
your uncle sounds like a very wise man, Chaos has its purpose, yes but when you are on the same side and you’re the cause of chaos for your own people, you are no longer an asset, so I’m for chaos but controlled chaos?” she said questioning her own statement as it sounded illogical, but yet made sense.

As noted, that he ignored her question. But as it was something she said in retaliation, she dismissed it and listened as he motioned around, but of course his comment brought them back to this war of passive aggressiveness. A smirk formed on her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest leaning now against the closed door. “if that’s what it takes to find the mark then I guess fall within my responsibilities, now let’s keep this professional, you really do me more of a disservice for the delay in my paperwork. “she replied Snarky, yet she smiled, it was more of a smile Shimura had gotten the entire time he had been with her.

Lifting her leg up as she pressed the bottom of her boot against the door snugging it up for balance, not unlike a flamingo standing on one leg. She picked up a clipboard and drew a pen from the top of it, moving a few papers around and rearranged it so that his paper was on the top. Pressing the pen against the papers, she waited for him to comply to her reasonable demands. Her mind wandered a bit as she thought about how well Shimura would fit in with some of the other new recruits, he seemed physically fit, and would likely do well in training, at least better then Noyiah likely did.

#9Shimura Shigaraki † 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:23 pm

Shimura Shigaraki †
“Yea, my uncle was a decent man well at least to me and most of the family he was. But like my father, he could be prone to violence and cruelty that would frighten most. On the contrary, change cannot be introduced without chaos, stagnation is omnipresent and dangerous when someone does not upset the natural order of things every once in a while, but yes controlled chaos is good.” He commented. Shimura truly did look up to his uncle and honestly missed him so much, but now was not the time to dwell about how much he missed his family and how much he wished he could be with them. Except his father.

No doubt she made a mental note about his avoidance of her question, but simply put Shimura could careless if she did make a note or if she didn’t make a note.  A small smile formed across his lips when Noyiah sense of passive aggressiveness, and sarcasm seemed to have boiled to the surface. “We are getting a little bit scandalous aren’t we now Noyiah-chan?” he taunted with a sly smile and clicked his teeth. Shimura would lay his cloak onto the examination table before taking off his haori and placing it on the table as well, he would then pull down his happi to show his right shoulder blade and the mark. He did not take off the entire happi only showing his right shoulder blade, and some skin. When Shimura felt like Noyiah had a good view of the mark he would pull his sleeve back up, and cover up his formerly exposed shoulder blade. 

“There, I’ve showed you some skin. What is next?” he asked as she prompted her leg up on the door and used the flamingo stance to balance a clip board. Shimura cocked an eyebrow at the sight and smirked once again. “Having fun their blonde flamingo?” he teased.

#10Noyiah Dashi 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:09 am

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah nodded slightly as he spoke about his admiration towards his uncle, and Noyiah meant everything she said, she did feel that the uncle mentioned was wise or at least knew wise words. It seemed that Shimura and her were in a semi agreeance as to the meaning of those words, though both seemed to have taken different point of view on them.  

“your like a dog with a bone” she said harshly, indicating that once he decided to try and both her he did so with every chance he could. “this would go smoother if you just did as you were told.” A trace of anger in her voice that fell into a more pleasant high-pitched vocalizations, like it was masked by her usual customer service voice, a voice set she had utilized on many different cases working as an investigator.   He Finally complied and she took a look at the tattoo, it seemed good, so she checked the few boxes she was supposed to and place the clipboard down.  taking the moment to look at him with a deadpanned expression, she stood in silence as she looked at him and waited for him to realize how dumb he sounded trying to provoke her.   “what’s next is a nice long bath, you certainly could use it, the bath is in the barracks where you will take this” she fished a small paper out of her pocket.” Your bed will match the number, if you don’t need it return the number to the Captain.” She said letting her foot go back to solid ground and she turned the door handle with her back still to the door.

In a Fluent motion she would push the door open take the paper from the clip board, return the pen to the top, toss the small piece of paper at him and leave the door into the hallway the door left open behind her "see yah around" she would call out. She would start to head towards the office her paperwork was in, what he did now was of little concern, his attitude would be beaten out of him in time, between the squad trainers or his superiors.  If he decided to follow her, she would turn down the hallways and stop before her office door.

#11Shimura Shigaraki † 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:06 am

Shimura Shigaraki †
A smile could be seen as Noyiah called him out on his bullshit. It seems that he had finally managed to piss the other page off, and that he managed to push all those wrong buttons. He crossed his arms and sat down on the examination table amusingly with his legs crossed. “Well, it seems that I finally managed to push all those wrong buttons, well at least now I know how much you can handle. And how to piss  you off easily, but I must give you a congratulations on how much crap you were able to take.” He clapped mockingly and then shrugged a little. 

“A nice bath does sound nice. Hmmm.” He paused for a moment and took the piece of paper that she handed him, he cocked an eyebrow and examined the number given to him. “Unfortunately, I do need a place to sleep oh well. Anyway, do I have to wear some sort of uniform or something.” Shimura questioned waited for her answer. When or if she did answer, Shimura would put on his haori and fold his cloak over his arm, “Well, it has been a blast Noyiah-chan. Hopefully we can meet again or go out on a mission. Maybe even dinner, as friends, of course.” Shimura would leave with her but would instead head towards the barracks for that nice warm bath, no doubt if there were uniforms someone would eventually tell him. Hopefully he’d be able to create his own uniform, cause red was his favorite color and he wasn’t wearing anything other than red. 

(exit)

#12Noyiah Dashi 

A new page in the book [introduction/open] Empty Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Noyiah would have lagged back long enough to say as she continued down the hall. “If you need one there should be one on your new bed, best of luck.” She would call out as she rounded the corner down the hall a little way.   She moved to her office door and pushed it open, closing it behind her she moved over to the desk and grabbed a few of the folders moving things about, organizing the folders by the profiles in each of them, she took the paper she had filled out with Shimura and placed the document in his folder and sighs. “what an @$$” she mutters to herself as she closes the files.  

Taking her seat she thought about hypothetical situations that might teach him some manners, or at least the time and place to use them, this was by far one of the worst first impressions she had ever had. . .   thinking back on it though she realized her mistakes.  In this self-reflection she evaluated how she gave him her title of page which made him feel like he could walk all over him.  It was a mistake she wouldn’t make so quickly next time.

From here she continued her day before heading home, stopping at the library to pick up a book on Griffons and tried to figure out what their offspring were classified as, she was still on the fence but hatchlings sounded the best to her.
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum