Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A letter to... You

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Baron 

A letter to... You Empty Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Baron
Dear- I probably shouldn’t mention your name in this but please read on.

Know you is one of the greatest pleasures I’ve ever known. I never realized how happy you’ve made me, you don’t even need to do anything and you’re radiant personality makes me shudder with excitement as you perplex me. The thought of you being by my side reassures me and gives me a second meaning to life behind LA Rams football. Every stroke of your keys, every time you write I cherish every little sentence as a blessing. When I gaze at you, I see a brighter tomorrow and something far more important than the super bowl. I dream of your warm embrace and force.

No words could ever express the excitement I feel while writing this, but the very thought of you and I together makes me giddy with childlike joy. Sure, if we were to come to blows there’s no doubt you’d probably beat me, but that’s what’s so exciting about the potential of us, you’ll make me stronger and better than I ever was. You and I, we weren’t made for eachother, no, that’s cliche BS said in crappy romance books and movies, but what I will say is that the two of us can be great together. You’re really strong and I want to face you at your strongest before we get into anything too serious, though you may be thinking to yourself ‘but i’m not strong who is he talking about?’ believe me when I say with your potential you are one of the most powerful beings in Fiore.

When I Master Super Saiyan I want you by my side, I want you to be there as I power up! I’d be barry pleased to say the least if you were there and don’t bee baaaaashful, I know you would rather do something else besides watch me scream for a few seconds and turn blonde, but when I’m near you my power increase ten fold. Though, I guess that’s just Super Saiyan kicking in.

If these words were not enough, if you in all of your beauty, your grace, your elegance, your exceptional divinity then tell me so I may show you how I feel. Your eyes are alluring, your smile is precious, gods, you’re so fuckin precious when you smile and I bet its even more precious when you fight. You know I’m writing this to you, don’t be shy please hit me back asap so we can get together and train!

Sincerely yours till one of us blows up a city instead of a house,

Love Barry.

A letter to... You MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#2Abel 

A letter to... You Empty Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Abel
thanks man it means a lot to me

Don't open this spoiler:

A letter to... You I HAVE LIGMA

Last edited by Abel on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

A letter to... You Bk8skPJ Graphic Design is my Passion - Abel Lionel, 2018
#3Vivianna Mystcreek 

A letter to... You Empty Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:01 pm

Vivianna Mystcreek