Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

FROM UNDER THE GROUND[ANIZ|SOLO|QUEST]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aniz 

FROM UNDER THE GROUND[ANIZ|SOLO|QUEST] Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:04 am

Aniz
Aniz had not arrived long ago in Dahlia, only in the early part of the night, he had a couple more hours before the sun would rise and before Aniz the Demon needed his sleep. There was a whole different atmosphere here than there was in Era and he was very certain which one he liked better. Aniz the Demon had first looked around for a place to stay, which was maybe a little more difficult considering he was used to a luxury of living people and most looked undead here, which was funny for she was one of those as well considering he was a demon. After looking around from place to place, they finally found one that fitted them and it didn’t have to be a big thing anymore as she had already lost all that. He could grumble more bad words every time he thought about it again. His poor dolls, all burned, all gone. His father’s life work. Which made him grin, the killing of his father was the most fun he had had for the last couple of days. Which was already quite some time ago, he was surprised how much he did not notice about the time going. Maybe the after effect of being actually a dead thing. he wasn’t sure if he should consider it in that way. he yawned as he placed his stuff on the ground, while he heard a knock on the door. He stared at Aniz for a second, hearing another knock before rolling his eyes and simply walking to the door to wait for a third knock and pulling open the door in that exact moment, ”What?” he asked to the undead thing that was standing in front of him, it said nothing as if it couldn’t and handed him a note. With a careful look at the undead thing he looked at the note addressed to the Scarlet Witch, how very interesting. It was a message from a person that called itself the Heretic and if he would want to meet him at the cemetery. ”Come on Aniz, the jewels are waiting.” Was his first answer after he was done reading, he pocketed the message and pushed the undead away from him door to leave him and Aniz out. ”Well take me to there, I am new as you should know.” It made some noise that wasn’t really anything but it started to walk and the two companions followed the thing towards the Forsaken Cemetery, what a lovely name that was. When he arrived, there was a fragile looking man and he narrowed his eyes but didn’t say anything, this man was probably the Heretic and he better not judge him before. When he spoke, informing him of the rest of the job, it was a very intruding voice, strong which showed more capability than his body. He simply explained that he needed to break caskets so he could use it for his new necromancy students are.

500/1000 WC

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"
#2Aniz 

FROM UNDER THE GROUND[ANIZ|SOLO|QUEST] Empty Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:12 am

Aniz

It sounded stupid, necromancy students but he didn’t say anything, he would listen and would ask what it would give him and agreed with the jewels. Three caskets wasn’t that bad especially compared that almost a year ago he had been hiding bodies. As it was a perfect timing right now, the time were most people were asleep, he would immediately use the night to go on about the job. He and the demon would walk around the cemetery to see if he could see where he had to go and to move past the gate. It was open and he looked left and right, his red eyes showing brightly in the dark night, there were still many people and he couldn’t understand that mere humans lived here after all the undead and the idea of necromancy students. ”Let’s pretend we are looking for a grave of a loved one as well.” and various names passed his mind but died down soon as he couldn’t remember faces and wasn’t even sure if she got the right names. The people here, it all looked like meals to him and he would have to clench him fist to focus on this job instead of killing and drinking blood of all the people here, he would take a few steps to some people but Aniz would correct him until they arrived at the mausoleum and he would find the three caskets that the Heretic had described. Now he had to find a way to open them and with the people outside, it made it a bit more difficult that he wouldn’t be able to simply hammer on it. He would have to pry it open with his hands, even if it would make him bleed, he would find another victim tonight, maybe two. He remained silent a couple of times to make sure no one would hear him, it sure did hurt but he was sure it would heal soon enough. It would take many minutes but he was as quiet as possible with small breaks so people wouldn’t hear him, besides Eru kept an eye on the outside through the lower open space of the door. He wasn’t entirely sure what he should do else but once he was done, with bloody hands, he would make his way out of the mausoleum as soon as no one was around and hurried, with not a too quick step, back to the Heretic who stood with his jewels and he let Eru take it, for his hands hurt too much and he let his companion go back to their room while he would go and feast tonight because his hands needed healing and he needed satisfaction and the like to remain sane even though he wasn’t much at this point. he wasn’t even entirely sure if he would be able to talk but they got their first job and they did it right so that was a good thing, they might be able to find more jobs later.

1004/1000 WC

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum