Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [Quest : Thanos Dreyar]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Thanos Dreyar 

Community Outreach [Quest : Thanos Dreyar] Empty Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Thanos Dreyar
Thanos had only just gotten to Magnolia and only just join Fairy Tail. He is not really sure about everything now. He just lost his sister, He don’t have any family. His only family is Fairy Tail, but he is new and he got no friends yet. For now, He already wanted to start getting to work. It was a very beautiful town, beautiful weather, it’s so warm and bright day. The sun light covering this whole world. Even at the first day He got a good experience from nice people in town. Today, when he arrive at the guild hall, He look at the quest board at the guild. "Hmm, what should I take for my first quest here" That's what he thinking. He keep looking until he see a quest that called Community Outreach.

"Okay it's a good quest, and easy for me to doit alone. I'll take this." Without considering that today is his first day, he's running out from guild. On His way, he realize something. “this is a super easy quest, but why no one is taking it?” And this is why.

Since a week ago, magnolia has been attacked by this virus, or this wave of sickness that affected so many people in magnolia. This make people who got affected diying slowly, start from blinding, lost fingers, bloody chough, lost hairs, and weird behavior. Much people in magnolia is scared of people that got affected. So there’s only few people who willing to help them. And one of them is Father Jerad, who request help from Fairy Tail. He must be hoping to get a good help from Fairy Tail. The medicine for sick people is also limited for this moment, they still trying to produce more medicine for the sick people, but the ingredients is also limited. Some of magnolia doctor and priest try to make new kind of medicine but it’s still on process and they can make sure if they can make it real.

Thanos is running around town for hours, without knowing where to go, and where the Kardia Cathedral is. He keep going and start to ask people. “sorry, where is the Kardia Cathedral? I need to go there to help my friends.”
“Oh, sorry but you’re way to far from Kardia. It’s on your opposite way.” Said the stranger.
After he run around town, passing people, asking people, and feel hurt on his feet. And He finally see that big building, Kardia Cathedral. And in this place, he finally see a young priest, who trying to help sick people by giving medicine. He is Father Jerad.

Thanos was stun for seconds cause he is amaze by Father Jerad who help sick people without hesitation, and not afraid of getting affected by them. Father Jerad is talking with them, shaking hand, giving medicine. This world should be glad because they have some people like Father Jerad. People who care more about each other, people who willing to help other people. Father Jerad who is the youngest priest in charge at Cathedral, is not only preaching. But he also showing some examples, he do it to help people and teach them to be good. When Thanos finally realize what is he coming here for, he see Father Jerad looked at him and smiling, Father Jerad look very delighted. Thanos realize it and he come closer to Father Jerad and help him right away. “I’m Thanos from Fairy Tail. Let me help you Father.” “Thanks god God you’re here. May God bless you.”

Thanos help Father Jerad to distribute the medicine. He give it to every single people who got sick. He also give to some people who scared of get affected. So many people go around Kardia Cathedral. They keep passing by. Some of them is coming specially to get medicine for themselves, for their family, for their friends. Some of them coming to take stocks of medicine to distribute it to others in the difference city, town, and village. Thanos is so happy to see so many good people who willing to help then distribute it at another places.

But after few hours, he start worry about get affected. But he look at Father Jerad who kindly do this for helping peoole. He worry if he surround by the sick people, he will get sick also, he is worry by the wave of sickness that he don’t know how the sickness get spread. Even Father Jerad can smile purely while he give medicine to others. So Thanos decide to help him untill they run out of medicne.

Time passing so fast, they can see the beautiful sunset at magnolia now. The way sky blend the color of orange, purple, red, yellow, and even black. It's so beautiful. Birds flying around the sky, make some beautiful formation and beautiful siluet in the sky. Less people coming, less people ask for medicine, less medicine they have now. The nights come, Father Jerad look tired after working the whole day. Thanos and Father Jerad now run out of medicne. And Thanos first job here is done now. Thanos is so happy, this is his first job, and he glad that he can help people, help Father Jerad, help sick people and help them to get better. This life is more good when you can do good and help each other. Do goods to people and good things will come to you when you need it, it will come in the right time. Thanos feel success for being a Fairy Tail member that help people. He make the guild proud of him. "Thanos, thank you for helping me with no hesitation. Bring this medicine with you. Just in case u got affected, ,but I'll pray for you. Good luck with your mew life here, come here to see sometimes." And by that words, it means his job is done. Thanos go back to the guild with happy and proud feeling cause he made it.

1018 / 1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum