Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcement 01/10/2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jyu 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:40 am

Announcement 01/10/2017

Hello,

We're currently opening positions in several departments. Each department has their own workspace forum and gets jewels for completing tasks from their department.

Review Department:

• The review department reviews characters, spells, quests, reward quests, process shop purchases.

Marketing Department:

• The marketing department comes up with new ideas for each following month to promote the forum. Their ideas are always revolved around attracting new members and retaining current members. Their ideas must be backed up with details.
  • The marketing department advertises the forum on other forums weekly to keep everyone up to date about the forum. They must meet a minimum of 10 forums per week, resulting into 40 forums per month.

Quest Department:

• The quest department gets a few non-player characters to choose from each time for which they will come up with a storyline, after approval of the storyline they need to translate it into quests.
  • The quest department sometimes gets to choose a non-player for which the storyline is already made, or even the summaries.

Code:
[b]Age:[/b] What is your actual age?
[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?
[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord?
[b]Department:[/b] Which department do you wish to enter? It is possible to apply for multiple departments.
[b]Skills:[/b] Which skills do you possess that would make you a great asset to have on the team?
[b]Experience:[/b] Do you have forum experience in similar roles?
[b]Timezone:[/b] Which timezone?

Last edited by Jyu on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Odin 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:44 am

Activity: Daily, at least five hours with more at weekends
Discord: Odin
Department: Quest
Skills: Imagination, good knowledge of the English language
Experience: Created the town of Marigold and most of the quests that came with it
Timezone: GMT

#3Vance 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:48 am

Activity: Pretty Active. At least 4 hours a day.
Discord: Vance
Department: Review or Marketing
Skills: Fast, logical, and willing to get things rolling faster so that everyone can get to rping and rewarded for their hard work!
Experience: Yes; I have experience here, as well as other forums.
Timezone: EST American

Last edited by Vance on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Victor 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:52 am

Activity: I am online on FTRP and it's discord everyday after school.
Discord: Victor
Department: Marketing and Quest departement
Skills: I am fast at advertising and I am also creative with ideas for quests and events.
Experience: I have owned a few sites of my own and have been roleplaying for 8 years as both a character and dungeon master.
Timezone: UTC: 01:00

#5Kenny 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:10 am

Activity: As of late daily when I can be on.
Discord: Kenny
Department: Quest or Review Department
Skills: I can write real good, I'm determined, hungry and I have a pretty good imagination, though I may seek out others in the Quest department to brain storm ideas and really work to provide lucrative and more importantly amusing quest for members. Admittedly... I can't code though, I can input into one, I can write, but I can't code.
Experience: I've had a role in judging apps for two sites and I've been able to write 'well' for most of my entire life.
Timezone: EST

I can also make... Spicy memes.

Last edited by Kenny on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 am; edited 5 times in total

#6Atlas Prime 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:03 am

Activity: I went on a long break but im coming back, checking the site everyday
Discord: Atlas Prime or dragonkingtw
Department: Review
Skills: I know the rules of the site so it will be easier to do reviews and get them right
Experience: I have been a review mod on here before for about 2 months, then I unfortunately went took a break
Timezone: PST

#7Arisa 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:11 am

Activity: Everyday
Discord: Arisa
Department: Quests and/or Review
Skills: Research (for art, info, etc.), Flexibility, observant, creativity and likes to keep things going.
Experience: Only with character applications and my own stuff.
Timezone: Central Time Zone UTC-06:00

#8Salem 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:39 am

Activity: 8/10 on everday from a range of different times usually at least 5+ hours a day on site
Discord: Salem
Department: Review / Quest
Skills: Imaginative//Creative ( Lots of idea for quest and other things ) Familiar with site requlations
Experience: I have staffed on some of the larger RP sites Like Ingoo and Avatar RP with staff positions ranging from lore master,Sytem Admin, Pac Mod to general mod. I have also own / co owned my own sites in the past, some being quite successful
Timezone: Central Time Zone

#9Rishi Namatzu 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Activity: about 7-8 hours a day
Discord: Rishi
Skills: Observant, smart, imaginative, hyperactive <-(mostly helping with my stamina) and.... creative
Experience: I have been staff in a couple similar sites, with a little longer requirement in character information and details.
Timezone: PST UTC - 08:00

Last edited by Rishi Namatzu on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

#10Sael Stiel 

on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:14 pm

Activity: Although I don't go post crazy, I'm pretty much free for about 5-6 hours everyday.
Discord: Sael
Department: (1st) Quest Department, (2nd) Review Department.
Skills: A good outlook, I love to help people, and a great attitude! I also write quite a few story plots in my spare time, and brainstorm frequently throughout the day.
Experience: Truthfully, none, as I never applied for staff roles.
Timezone: Central Time Zone

#11Takumi Yoshino 

on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Activity: Can be active several hours a day 7 days a week.
Discord: Ringmaster or Takumi
Department: Advertising
Skills: I have been known to come up with ideas on the fly, no matter how sudden the need is. I am creative, resourceful, and don't give up easily. I have basic skill in graphics and a fair amount of skill in writing, creative or otherwise. I'm not stupid, and I have the ability to be online pretty much any time except for the 4-5 hours I reserve for sleep.
Experience: I have been admin, mod, and founder of several forums
Timezone: Canadian Mountain Time

#12Chi Lau Manji 

on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Activity: Basically 5 days, all day.
Discord: Chi Lau in the discord
Department: Quest or
Skills: GFX art, I can provide examples of previous work, as well as templates I've used for post, sites and other CSS/HTML garbage.
Experience: Ya, admin a lot of sites, sold a lot of sites. But I get bored and I need more things to do. (;-;)
Timezone: Pacific (it's like 8:20ish pm rn)

#13Sage 

on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 am

Activity: im on everyday, but i have school on weekdays, im always free on the weekend, i dont sleep during the weekend and can work all day long
Discord: Sage ofc
Department: Marketing Department
Skills: Some tests shows that i have 170/200 IQ, im creative and very open to new ideas, i let everyone speak for their ideas, i respect everybody's ideas and im an INFP-T, plus im creative, not to brag about it, just to remind ya. so that i could apply for this job
Experience: i never betrayed this forum, what im trying to say is no
Timezone: UTC+08:00

#14Alisa Vollan 

on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:47 am

Activity: 6 to midnight on weekdays, longer on weekends.
Discord: Naga or Alisa
Skills: Helpful, polite and flexible. I can help clear out the review section and keep things running as smoothly as possible.
Experience: I've been admin on this forum, and mod on a One Piece site.
Timezone: GMT 0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum