Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Areissa 

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 am

Areissa
Walking on this dirt road she would be seen yawning as Areissa would walk on about the place of Marigold. She didn't know much of anything about this place besides that it was full of open fields. She would look forward, have a bubbly facial expression as her galaxy colored eyes would match the horizons of bright colors. Her hips swayed left and right, hair motions the same while her feet walked forward to the trails. Today was the first day she was going to some farm. Never has she been to a farm nor has she ever even read about it. Simple things Areissa didn't know such as this. 'Wonder who will meet me there.' she wondered as she found out that someone was going to do this quest with here. Was it someone that she knew or was it someone she never met before? There were these questions that were obviously going to be answered sometime soon. Her eyes looked at the up coming animals on the side of the dirt road that lead to the very farm she was to help with whomever it was to be. Her olive-cream colored skin would shine as flawless as she was. There would be some interesting animals of white and black, puff balls that would 'baa' and even some that she knew about from where she was from. Her eyes looked at the fields of green, some brown and some had colors she was unsure of. It could be from some animal the farmer had or perhaps something else, but she didn't feel like playing the game of guessing. Areissa was half way from where she had to be which was fine as the farmer probably didn't expect her till later. Areissa decided to take a rest as she would then sit by a tree for a bit.

She was wearing a medium light blue dress with frills of white on the bottom of the dress and at the end of her short sleeves. It had a white clothing ribbon and a bow in the back, the front part of it had a long backed U shape cut as her medium sized chest was somewhat revealing yet not as much as a V-shape dress would show. ‘’I guess I should keep going.’’ she spoke to herself softly as she blinks a couple of times. Softly her hand would press against the green grass of Summer to push herself up. Doing so and after standing up straight, she would fix her hair so her bangs weren’t annoying her - in front of her face. Her hips would sway as she went towards the quest farming place, her hair would move left and right as some strands of hair would move wildly due to the wind. Her dress shoes in which were black and flats would make no noise as she walked forward. Under her shoes were thigh white socks with lace by her thighs. Softly she hummed as she walked towards the barn in which didn't feel so far away. As Areissa got there she saw someone else there. A guy she never really seen before. 'Wonder if he's trouble or wait...Is he the farmer guy?...' she wondered softly as her eyebrow would lift up a little in thought. She'd continue to go forward and then looked at what was left and right, wondering on where her 'partner' was.

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa] Kuri
#2Yasuki 

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 am

Yasuki
Yasuki would continue on the path of dirt, towards a farm of sorts. She wouldn't really know a lot about this town because the last thing she remembered doing was walking into Marigold and then exploring about the town. She wasn't sure who she was about to meet and what this new job entailed, all she knew was that it was on a farm. 'I hope there are animals on the farm... Chickens, Ducks, Cows, Horses, Sheep, Pigs. Especially the chickens and the ducks.' Yasuki would say to herself as she continued on walking. Throughout her journey there she could hear the calming breeze of wind whistle past her, almost sounding as if it was singing part of a song. The birds were just as lively, and whistling to their own song, or beat as some could say. Yasuki didn't know a lot of people, so she knew that she had to meet more people at some point. 'Maybe... Just Maybe, there are people here in this town that I can meet and become friends with.' she would say as she continued.

As she continued, she could tell her skin to be getting a little red from the hot sun as her skin is usually fair in color and now it's turning, pink. Her red ruby-like eyes would narrow as she could start to see a white fence on the side of the road, continuing for miles and miles. Yasuki wasn't sure where she was going but she had a thought that if she were to follow this fence, she would get to where she's supposed to be. Walking side by side the fence, she would reach down to pick up a stick and stick it out from her side making a clinging sound on the fence as she walked. She had no idea who she was meeting, but surely she would be meeting someone to help her on this job, after all she was new to the town and there had to be some kind of help that she would receive for the job. Walking to the same beat, she would track on as her tall stature in her school-like uniform with a navy blue tie to complete her dress. Her dark black hair would lay straight on either side of her face, bringing out the point of her chin and really showing how red her eyes were in comparison to her dark hair.

Finally she would be able to see the farm in the distance, she would look and see someone just ahead of her. Another girl, she could see between her and the farm. "Well that must be my partner..." Yasuki would say softly as she continued to walk forward. By the farm was a strange man that looked kind of troubled by something. "This must be the place..." she once again said softly under her breath, as she continued to make the clinging noise on the fence with the stick that was in her hand.

#3Areissa 

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 am

Areissa
She stood to wait, but as she no longer felt like waiting, she would continue on walking towards the farmer's barn. It was red as a casual barn was, but it didn't have a huge red barn for the animals like the typical farms would in her mind. Her eyes met up with Yasuki's as she could see her not so far from where she was. She was already talking to the farmer which made things easier. The guy was fat and looked as if he was just too lazy to do anything for himself. Her eyes looked at him in a boring manner as if she was intimidating him with a stare. He started to explain about some wolf who was going for his sheep. Baa~ Those ones that were white and poofy. She would then look over at the farm as she listened to him explain. ''Those damn beasts won't leave my poor sheep alone. They make me money. Kill the wolf at any costs, other than sacrificing my animals that is.'' he started to say as she would place her hands on her wide hips. Her head turned towards where the sheep were. There were so many so perhaps she and Yasuki should cover one left and one right or something like that. It would be best that way, right? ''Alright Yasuki. Let's get started,'' she spoke and then turned away from that lazy farmer. She walked towards the fence of wood and hopped over it with one hand on the fence as she did so. After getting on the other side, she would let go. Slowly she walked forward and into the sheep that were all around and in a heard she would go in the middle of them all. Her eyes tried to look at a perfect spot to hide and kill the wolf. It honestly reminded her of Era, where she killed that other wolf.

Last edited by Areissa on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WC)

#4Yasuki 

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:40 am

Yasuki
As she continued to walk towards the red barn, Yasuki's red ruby-like eyes met with the other. By the way the two of them looked towards each other, she could tell that this was her partner for this job. Both of them continued to walk towards the barn, and thus the farmer. Yasuki could hear the loud sounds of various animals, mainly sheep, but it was as if all of them were conversing with each other. "Bah." Yasuki joined in as she mimicked the sheep continuing to walk until she came to a stop beside the other woman in front of the farmer who would explain what the two of them had to do. Yasuki's mind would keep drifting away at the various animal sounds, like she would get distracted from everything that was going on. She came to long enough to hear the farmer say "Those damn beasts won't leave my poor sheep alone. They make me money. Kill the wolf at any costs, other than sacrificing my animals that is." Yasuki would then catch a look from her partner, Areissa, telling her it was time to get started. "Huh... Oh yeah, of course... It's time for us to get started." Yasuki would say agreeing with her, as she tries to snap back into reality and block out all the noises from the animals.

Yasuki followed Areissa to the field, but would keep the plan and go the opposite way of Areissa to help make spotting whatever was killing the sheep easier. Though she was worried, as she never really killed anything before, Yasuki knew that if she saw it she would just shout for Areissa to come take care of whatever it was. As Yasuki passed the sheep she would lay her hands flat out by her side and could feel the softness of their wool against her hands. As she would look towards Areissa to see what she was doing, trying to follow her lead.

#5Areissa 

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:46 am

Areissa
Areissa could see the girl get nervous. 'Is this her first time?' she wondered in her mind. Her galaxy colored eyes was cornering to look at the girl, but then looked ahead while crawling down. Her knees were against the grass as she would hide within the sheep's space that they'd leave between them. She wondered what the wolf looked like in all it's details as well as how she would kill the wolf. Areissa wondered about a lot of things. Slowly she would go towards anywhere non specific. Areissa would walk through the fields of sheep in which they kept making noises. Baa baaa baaaaaaaa they would all say. They were all baa'ing away all carefree as if nothing was going to happen. Slowly Areissa would crouch down onto her knees against the dirt and then her hands against the earth as she crawled through the fields of white fluffy sheep. Her galaxy eyes would wander as she waited for the wild beast that was a white fluffy wolf. The sky was so clear and so beautiful, but the day was the day for the wolf to die. That was all she knew anyway as she would then see a fluffy white wolf walking about in the fields of white. Her fist was ready and so were her legs to jump at the wolf who was here for the sheep. The sheep's were dumb and they had no clue on what was going to happen. Areissa charged through the sheep as if she was a tiger after her prey. Jumping out she would tackle the wolf as if the wolf was some human to wrestle with. She'd jump on it with her arms around the wolfs neck and dragged it down the ground. Holding it's neck tighter she would then snap its neck, killing it. Softly she sighed. ''Guess we're done...'' she spoke softly, taking the wolf with the girl and handed it in for their reward.

-exit-

#6Yasuki 

Wolf In Wolf's clothing [Mission: Yasuki & Areissa] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 am

Yasuki
Yasuki would continuing to look towards the other as she continued to walk through the herd of sheep with her hands laying flat palm towards the ground grazing the tops of the sheep wool as she walked past each. It was as if it happened in no time, suddenly she would see her partner getting closer to the ground as if she was crawling down and then she would jump up and onto a wolf. 'Oh... A wolf, that must be the thing that was killing the farmers sheep.' Yasuki would say to herself. Yasuki would duck a little under the sheep as she started to make her way closer to Areissa. Once the wolf was dead, Yasuki would start off by saying "Impressive, very nice I don't know what I would've done if you weren't on this job with me... It's rare that I kill animals, they're all friend to me, or I at least try to make friends with all." Yasuki would look towards all the sheep and in an effort to communicate with them would give off a final "Bah.. Bah.." hopefully meaning 'You're safe now.'

Yasuki would walk with the other and the wolf dragging behind, back to the farmer to collect the reward for the job being completed.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum