Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cupcake Courier [TK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Theo Kaguya 

Cupcake Courier [TK] Empty Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:17 am

Theo Kaguya
T.K would have slept all day if not for his sister waking him up while her and Vulpix were having some kind of fight that ended with a brush being thrown and hitting his face which is less than the ideal way to be woken up. This is not how my day should start... he thought taking a shower before heading out to see what the day could bring him, This would have been the second day that he and Isabella had spent time apart after joining the team and meeting so many new people it truly felt as if he was someone was looking out for him in some way almost. The people of Magnolia seemed to be enjoying themselves as they moved about the streets, he noticed that their seemed to be a mob of people gathering at the bakery which was nearly always booming as if it was their grand opening so he did what any person with high cirouocity would do and check it out to see what was going on, the smell of the pastries was getting stronger as he got closer to it "Excuse me what's going on?" he asked after crawling his way into the shop. "Here take all of theses to the places they were ordered from and then come back!" Olly told him as he quickly handed him a list and shoved in the direction of a cart with a small mountain of boxes "Umm okay?" he muttered as he walked over to the cart and moved outside with it.  

T.K looked over the list as he pulled the art behind him and I guess they needed an extra hand with sending them out. he thought as sound of people chattering started to increase with the people he passed by with the cart. He made his way down the streets of Magnolia with all the orders that the people had made in a cart so he wouldn't have to carry all of them by hand and rush back and fourth between deliverers like a mad man All the sweets smell soo good I can't stand it! he thought doing all he could to stop himself from eating all the sweets No I can't let my person feelings interfere with work! It's just as Father said never mix cookies with pancakes. he added on pulling a sheet of paper out from cart that had all the addresses on it. There's just so many places to go today... No I have push on! he thought to himself. Everyone looked at him as if they were hungry monsters that wanted to  push him aside and run off with the food but then again they wouldn't do that they are all nice people he thought arriving at the first stop and dropping off the food and then headed to the next own which was just around the block.  The third stop on this day long request was for Mrs.Willamette and her grandson that came home from studying magic law in Crocus. She seemed to be doing much better as she could walk on her own and handle her everyday task "Oh you have just got to meet my grandson T.K," she told him holding the cake box "I'm sorry Mrs. Willamette I have to finish this first but I'll stop by after." he replied as walking off with the cart. the next stop was for Fairy Tail.

Fairy Tail the only guild to be placed on the watch list by the Rune Knights due to their lack or restraint during request and even in their own guild hall. Out of all the places in Magnolia why did it have to be this guild? a question that he would be asking himself until the request was done which would take until midnight at the pace he was going No I can't think like this i needed to hurry and finish this so I can relax for the rest of the week! now filled by the goal of relaxing for the week T.K picked up the cart's handle and rushed to the place after the guild "I'll just save it for last." something that he might just end up regretting once the contents of the cart started to fade one after another as he dropped them off at their respective locations. One of the stops was for a local Rune Knight that had just gotten married to his girlfriend of six years, it was good to see that being a part of the Rune Knights didn't make it too hard to have a person life and oddly enough before he left they game him a party bag as they knew that it would be hard for anyone to stop yourself from taking a small piece of just some of the cakes and pies. Now the only thing left was to drop off Fairy Tails box of sweets which hopefully would lead to him having the rest of his day to himself and maybe Isabella and Vulpix
depending on if either of them dragged him somewhere.

When T.K was making his way to the Fairy Tail guild he couldn't help but think of the absolute worst situation he could end up in once he arrived their. Once the guild was within ear shoot his bones locked up and unlocked with each step that he took but then Patpat's sown on smile made him feel more at easy "That's right nothing can be that scary...at least not here." he muttered aloud as he ran to the Guild and dropped it off to the first person that he saw with their copy of the order form and with all his power in his legs ran back to Olly. When he arrived back t the shop it was as if Olly had never moved or was always working on the same thing "Mr.Olly I have given all the boxes and bags to everyone listed. One of the works gave T.K a small bag of candies "I made these new candies why don'y you try some when you get home." they said as he left the shop forcing his body to move all the way back the Inn.

1037/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum