Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hot in Here [Quest, Kazumi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kazumi Kiseki 

Default on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:26 pm

•Kazumi Kiseki•

Kazumi was actually surprised at how long it took Barras Berend to contact her again after she helped him out the first time. That is to say, it did not take very long at all. Only a few days. He already needed more help? was Terry's arm still messed up and things are still going slow? At the very least, that was exactly why she was there the first time, so perhaps this time it was something similar? It seemed to make the most sense, otherwise, why else would he be asking for her again so soon after she had already helped him? Well, All Kazumi knew is that as soon as she walked into the Fairy Tail guild building, she got a message. It was upon opening it that she found out it was Mr. Barras himself asking for her again. This meant that she knew what she was going to do today, and it involved going to the Black Anvil once more.

Today the sky was very gloomy and it rained, though the rain was very light and inconsequential. Kazumi would have of course preferred sunshine, as most people would, but every day could not be a sunny day. The world would have much bigger problems if that was indeed the case. Kazumi's boots sloshed against the sidewalk concrete as she walked, Attempting to lead herself back to the Black Anvil based on her memory. Of course, she had only been there once, so she still had to sneak a few peeks at her handy dandy map to know exactly where she was going without getting lost, which would, of course, be a little bit problematic. Besides, the quicker she could get out of the rain the better. She kept that in mind as she found her way to her destination.

Kazumi was relieved when she finally found the black smith's shop, having arrived only getting lost once. She opened the door, Shaking out her umbrella outside as she entered. She didn't want to track any water in. Then again, It wasn't like these floors were any stranger to the water. The piping hot metal of the weapons that the workers here created was constantly being plunged into water buckets, splashing around all over the place. A few splashes or footprints of mere rain water surely could not be that bad in comparison to any of that, could it?

Kazumi placed her umbrella with the others against the wall and took her dripping wet jacket off. If there was anything she remembered from being here, it was absolutely the heat. She was going to do her best to minimize on that this time for sure. "Hey, Barras?" She shouted from the doorway. She then started making her way to where she knew he worked, or at least where he was working last time she had come. "Yeah! Back here!" He replied, calling her over to where she was already going. It was time to start whatever Job he had for her today.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
Mana: 995/995
No Buff Active

1/21/11/3
•OOC•
D rank Quest:
504/1000

Spells & Things:

None Cast

#2Kazumi Kiseki 

Default on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:00 pm

•Kazumi Kiseki•

"Oh hi, Kazumi. Glad you could make it." Barras stopped working when Kazumi appeared in front of him, not actually knowing why she was there. The letter she had received told her absolutely nothing besides Barras wanted her help specifically, which was cool, Kazumi guessed. This time she did, in fact, see Terry there next to the famous black smith, so she could only assume it had to do with him again. However, she would not know for sure until Barras Berend told her what was actually going on, and what her role here would truly be on this day.

"So the good news is that Terry's arm has recovered thanks to a local healer's work." Terry waved at Kazumi again like he did when they met the first time, but this time his hand looked just find. What Barras was saying was true. "Oh, congrats!" Terry thanked her and Barras continued. "I still want him to take it easy, so I'm giving you two the same job you had last time, but a little different as I'm sure Terry will explain before you start."
"Sure thing boss. Come on Kazumi Let's go." Before she knew it, she was being pulled along to the workstation that she had worked at once before.

"Alright, so we are doing the same thing here," Terry paused ad he lifted up the mallet, unable to hid a groan that had mixed itself in with the continuation of his sentence. "I get to hold the Mallet this time. All I need you to do is put some metal into the fire there with those tongs, and take it out when it turns orange. I'll then flatten it, and let you know when it needs to go back into the heat. Cool?" Kazumi nodded, picking up the tongs, ready to go.

Kazu quickly found out that this job was WAY EASIER than the flattening of the metal like before. The hardest part about it was the heat from standing right next to the burning fire. Otherwise, Kazumi was able to get a quick rhythm going all day, since all she needed to do was move the metal back and forth from the fire to the table, and then into some water when all was done. Rinse and repeat until Barras shouted at everyone that they were done for the Day. When she heard that, she put the tongs down, relaxing and wiping the sweat off of her forehead.

"Great Job today. I think Tery should be abe to get to work properly now." Barras had called the both Terry and Kazumi to his area. He pulled out a small bag of jewels and handed it to Kazumi. "Thank you once again for the help. I hope all of Fairy Tail has such helpful members." Kazumi thanked him and went on her way, grabbing her umbrella and her jacket on the way out but not putting them on. After that Kind of heat, the evening rain felt really amazing.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
Mana: 995/995
No Buff Active

1/21/11/3
•OOC•
D rank Quest:
1000/1000

Spells & Things:

None Cast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]