Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question Bundle

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Arthur J. Sokolov 

Question Bundle Empty Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Arthur J. Sokolov
Eyy guys, I look at what's up from time to time and seeing the event come closer makes me work hard to finish my RL stuff to get back. Anyway, I've seen the elven race released and wanted to ask some questions about it to learn as much as I can.

1- How much is the elven mana reduction?

2- When the elven perks mention no weapons other than bow and sword does that also include books/crystal balls etc or does it just mean weapons as in weapon weapons.

3- Stupid one, does my elf FC has to have the hair colors mentioned in their information like blonde platinum etc.

4- I assume Elven race is 500k Jewels right now with the discount and will be 750k Jewels in general but still wanted to know for sure.

Thanks!

Question Bundle Untitl16
#2Erebus2 

Question Bundle Empty Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Erebus2

1. Not sure.

2. Only bows and swords, no books, etc.

3. I assume so, yeah.

4. 750k this month, next month it's 500k.

Question Bundle 5oJEfCBQ_o
#3Faust Noire 

Question Bundle Empty Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Faust Noire
Regarding the Elven and Giant races, members are required to make new characters upon purchasing said race. Unlike Lycan, Neko, and Vampire, members cannot 'turn' into an Elf or Giant.

Question Bundle URfIrNm
#4Arthur J. Sokolov 

Question Bundle Empty Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:56 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Oop alright guys. My interest is off the window, feel free to archive whenever and thank you.

Question Bundle Untitl16
#5Faust Noire 

Question Bundle Empty Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Faust Noire

This topic has been answered and locked.

Question Bundle URfIrNm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum