Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Shin Sekai 

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] Empty Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin made his way through the city with his head swinging side to side I have to find something to pass the time he told himself as he sat on a bench next to looking art the sky as blue birds flew past him. He took in the smell of all the flowers and started to memorize them "All the flowers have there own special smell to them." he muttered to himself as he stood up and made his way to a flower shop that was having a special on roses "Oh yes I came on the right day I would like these four I have someone special in mind." he told the shopkeep as he left the show with four bunches of roses.

#2Rin Yoshida 

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] Empty Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Rin Yoshida
Rin walked out of the inn. Today he was wearing a red sweater blouse with a long blue, white jeggings and a pair of heeled sandals. On his head he wore a cute beige fedora. His long soft pink hair was down and curly as usual. No one would expect that this fashionably dressed woman was in fact a man. After all, with his feminine figure, his fashion sense, and his voice, it was quite hard to tell. 

He strut down the street, swaying his hips, side to side as he walked. He got many looks from the men around the area. Rin would occasionally wink at them. After all, he loved the attention. As he continued on his way, he saw a cute little flower shop come into view. Rin noticed the large sign in the window that said they were having a special on roses. "My! How lovely~! I wish some handsome guy would give me a rose~" He said as he clasped his hands together with a dreamy look in his eyes. As he was half off in dream land, he noticed a rather good looking guy exit the flower shop, holding a bouquet of four roses. Rin put his finger to his lips in envy. "How nice... I wish I could have one of those roses too..." Rin said to himself as he watched the good looking young man walk off.

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] 7kOuQAN
#3Shin Sekai 

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] Empty Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin stopped as he stopped to look at the sky "Maybe I should give two away am sure she will be okay with two." he said to himself when he turned around to see a women with pink hair standing near the shop "Umm excuse me would Miss I thought you would like these." he asked the well-dressed women She seems really nice and needs these more than me right now he thought to himself as he handed her the two bouquets "My names Shin Sekai by the way." he told her with a cheerful smile on his face.

#4Rin Yoshida 

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:14 am

Rin Yoshida
When the handsome young man approached Rin, calling him "Miss" and offering him a rose he was overjoyed. Rin's eyes sparkled as he happily accepted the rose. "My! How kind of you! Thank you so much~!" Rin said with excitement in his voice as he lovingly admired the rose he had just been given. It was a beautiful deep red color and smelled lovely.

Rin looked back over at the young male and smiled brightly. "How would you like to join me for a cup of tea, as thanks for this gorgeous flower. My treat~!" He said cutely with a wink.

#5Shin Sekai 

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin took a minute to respond to the women "...Sure I have some time to kill" he said as he looking at the women I'm getting the weird feeling that this is going to end poorly he thought as he held the rest of the roses tightly I have to get these flowers to her before they start to wilt he said to himself as he daydreamed about him and the girl taking a walk in the park then quickly snapped out of it "Hey I know a place." he said as he signaled for the women to follow him "Say what's your name?" he asked her.

#6Rin Yoshida 

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Rin Yoshida
Rin was happy when the young man agreed to join him for tea. Rin followed the young man when he said he knew a place. The young man seemed to be in a daydream state before he had Rin follow him. He had the face of a young man in love, which Rin thought was cute. While they walked, the red haired young man as for Rin's name. "Oh, how terribly rude of me to not introduce myself." He said, scolding himself. He shook his head then smiled at the young man. "My name is Rin~! Pleasure to meet you. What might I call you?" He asked gracefully.

#7Shin Sekai 

It maybe a trap [Shin and Rin] Empty Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Shin Sekai
"Shin Sekai is the name and getting the girls heart is my game." he said confidently as he winked at the women There is no way that she can take this the wrong way at all. he thought to himself. he walked into a cafe called the Small Cafe and sat in a booth in a next to the door "So what do you do for a living?" he asked her with a semi-serious look on his face "But you don't have to if it's something that you can't tell me." he add between making his order.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum