Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Challange You...To Dance?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Areissa 

I Challange You...To Dance? - Page 2 Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Areissa
She would take a drink of her alcohol and leaned back against her chair. Her eyes would look at the ceiling thinking. There was truly a lot of things to rant about. Where would she start though? Her hand slowly went towards the fruit and plucked one in her mouth, nomming it. 'Mmm, where to start...' she thought and wondered. The area was slowly getting more and more quiet as the time flew on by. The music became softer and in chinese, making it calm. Her lips slowly departed as her eyes would look down towards him while still leaning back on her chair.

''Mmmm...sooo...I don't knowd...I feel like I don't belong anywhere. She would start as she would take her right hand and slick her bangs back. Her fingers would go through the strands of her hair as she thought more. ''I feel like...I will never have the love I desire nor the life in the end that I desire.'' she would speak ever so softly and soothingly. Her heart pained as she was speaking. ''Maybe I'm not meant for it or maybe it'll happen right before the end...the end of life of my own soul.'' she would speak quite edgy yet truthful. The music continued as she would talk and talk till this dude got sick of it at least.

I Challange You...To Dance? - Page 2 Kuri
#27Harrison 

I Challange You...To Dance? - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:19 am

Harrison
Waylon seem to take his time listening and enjoying his meal, he could easily see that this lady was rather troubled and lost. Something everyone get or seems to go through even he himself might have at some point but he often avoided the thoughts because it would come back to hunt him a lot, his mind often troubled itself when he was alone.

But Waylon would give his normal advise he would. "Everyone should be happy, in which is yet to be seen is to happen to yet happen. The worst of luck, causes the easiness of giving up." Waylon started off while he took a moment to enjoy his food and drink for a moment.

"You, are a lovely woman so far as I met, thinking as such I can tell you that you should be happy and smiling for that you simply that is all life should be about." Waylon knew it was plain, simple minded thinking and some what most likely not super helpful.

#28Areissa 

I Challange You...To Dance? - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:27 am

Areissa
Her mind somewhat jumbled as she would listen to him speak of which the words kind of went the other way. Was it because she was drinking or just the way she was feeling? Was it doubt of his words? She honestly didn't know as she would then lean forward. Her arms crossed against the table as she would let her chest rest against them. Areissa kind of tried to think of his words, but for some reason they were still not going through. Simply she let her right hand slip out from under her chest to part away her bangs as they got into her eyes and then put her arm back into place.

''I don't think everyone is created to be happy, you know?'' she questioned and kind of stated at the same time. ''Maybe I am or maybe I'm not one of those people. Just like everyone dies sure, but some die horribly and some are lucky enough to die peacefully. It all depends on the luck of one, Waylon.'' she spoke as she would have a somewhat serious conversation to him. Sure to others it'd be mumble jumble, but to her it was kind of serious.

#29Harrison 

I Challange You...To Dance? - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:40 am

Harrison
"It is all how mind set is made and thought Areissa, My mother the lovely sliver haired lady she is, always had me think more toward positive then negative." Waylon started it off as such he could picture his mother voice speaking easily the words he could say. " Maybe I am wrong, But i believe everyone could be happy, Just they have not achieve the goal to in which they have to achieve happiness." Waylon heard his mother say that once, to his sister.

"Everyone dies, Life is by no means simple and sugar coated but going towards the simple life goal of being happy, unhappiness and dark will always be there but the goal of being happy is the goal over all a person should have." Waylon also mentioned in the mind set of his mother. "Sure, My mind set is naive, Sure it could be blinded but. I know all of the unhappiness or darkness that could happen in the while and simply wish to bring even the slightest smile to some one elses day." That is the lesson of his mother in which he took to heart, he was this way around his best friend and even Areissa currently. His mother told him of many stories of having to be that way to his father, the figure he was was hard to tame to at that time.

#30Areissa 

I Challange You...To Dance? - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:52 am

Areissa
She listened to Waylon speak of how his mother taught him some lessons on life. When he talked about his mother it truly made her think of her own mother. She didn't really get to know her as she died or went missing at such a young age. She frowned a little in disgust at the thought. She was such a fierce beautiful woman. It made her think of what happened to her. Her galaxy color eyes would look away as she would then look towards Waylon. She thought of what to say as her final words for now.

'Mmm..' she thought simply as she would grip the table, push her butt back to push the chair to then get up. Her eyes looked at him as she would straight her blue beautiful dress and then her hair. ''There is darkness in every light, Waylon. Remember that. Everyone has both...one just hides while the other one covers. We'll finish this conversation perhaps some other time...'' she spoke darkly and womanly, turning away and then leaving.

-exit-

#31Harrison 

I Challange You...To Dance? - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:02 am

Harrison
Waylon was not hidden to the thought of darkness being in everyone, Just has never reached the point of darkness being more of a problem to him or being considered evil "And in truth i am not blind to everyone having inner darkness." He said while just finished off his drink.

Waylon would look at her leave, watching her get up from her chair trying not to look at part he shouldn't even if he did end up looking it would not be intentional to look at her womanly features, Even watching her walk away he made sure to at least watcher her leave.

Finishing up his food, Waylon put what both their bills costed on the table and got up. "I guess we will Areissa." Waylon mention for a few moments after he started streching out and leaving the place. He did enjoy himself.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum