Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flip Em [Salem]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Salem 

Flip Em [Salem] Empty Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Salem
Salem casually ran down the street of Crocus as he normally did, as this was his main means of transportation allowing for him to not only exorcise his body but give himself personal time to think and be in tune with his mind while he ran. Blocking everything else out only focusing on what he wanted. This in Salem’s case usually being something along the lines of Magic or Magic history. This being due to the fact that Magic was probably the only thing that Salem honestly cared about. As almost everything that he did was to increase his skill as a mage. The one thing that he was shunned for as a kid. But now that Oda had allowed for him to actually train and join the Rune Knights, Salem would have to worry about none of that any more. Though he did fear the possibility of be laughed at by other Mages for being to weak or not actually knowing how to properly utilize magic. This being a major reason as to why Salem always put his everything in learning whatever he could about Magic.

While jogging threw the streets of the city Salem would come to make an error which resulted in him crashing into the figure of another living person. A bald man of about six four who was of a darker skin tone. Way darker then the skin pale tone of Salem. Once Salem and the knocked over man would proceed to standing themselves up from the ground that they had just moments ago be laying on. Salem would manage to get a look at the mans face showing that he was not of a complete older age but still a somewhat degree older then Salem, probably only being in his late twenties maybe early thirties if the rumors of black don’t crack were to be showing true. And though the mad would be bald on his head he was a complete shaved balled showing that the man cared for his appearance, this further more being shown once Salem looked the man up and down. Noticing the notable amount of facial hair that the man had. Though this was no wild wilderness man facial hair, but hair that was freshly lined and crisp to the point.

Making the man look somewhat of like a model in the eyes of some, none the less Salem would even go on to say that the man was attractive in some sense. Though this would just be a none other way opinion, as Salem was just comfortable enough with his sexuality to say if another man was attractive or this sense a model in appearance. Once up and looking one another in the eyes Salem would begin to proceed with a apology to the man. “Sorry for that, I wasn’t watching where I was going, im Salem nice to meet you. Hope the fall didn’t ruff you up or anything.” This being said in a tone of voice that showed that Salem at least somewhat cared about health status of the man who had just come victim to his carelessness. The bald headed model like man seeing that Salem was sorry took no hard fillings towards the young mage and proceed to accept his apology in a tone that showed he had no hard feelings. “Its ok man, im Batra and accidents happen. But sense you did knock me over I would like to ask you of a favor. You see I am a bartender at an Inn that is not to far from here.

And at the very last minute I have managed to lose one of my cooks, meaning that I will be in the need of a temporary one for the night. So I was hoping that maybe you have some cooking skills and could possibly help me, I am more then willing to pay for your services.” Taking all of what the man was saying into account. Salem could only wonder how did knocking someone over lead to the getting of a job. Though he honestly did need the money to purchase more magic books , so did not reject the offer of the job. As luck would have it that when Salem was sent away to school he would manage to take a few cooking classes giving him some basic cooking skills that he was sure could at least come in handy for the bald headed man that called himself Barta. After a brief discussion the two would depart ways, but not before Batra was able to inform Salem of all the things he needed to know tonight for the most part.

This being things like what he was to expect to come from the night, as well the location of the inn and the arrival time that was needed of Salem. So moments after being informed of what he was to do for the night, Salem would make his way back home to prepare himself for work. Cleaning himself and making sure to wear the appropriate attire that was discussed before hand by him and Batra. Once Reaching the Inn Batra would instantly take Salem back to the pub where he was suppose to be cooking at for the night. Once inside of the Pub Batra would proceed to show Salem all the items that he had at his disposal while working. This being an array of stoves, ovens, warmers, and other high dollar kitchen appliances. Most of which was not necessarily as the menu that Batra gave for Salem only composed of simpler foods like burgers, hot dogs, and fries. All things that Salem could easily prepare especially with the assistant of the small staff of two other cooks also helping him in the cooking.

Working the grill would be as easy as using magic for Salem, as he cooed all the burgers and the hotdogs that the pub soled for the night. Though he did help cook the fries though this was mainly only when he was trying to sneak a few of them out of the pile. But all in all the pub would have a slow night making it way easier for Salem. As they only sold 2 orders of breaded chicken wings. One order of French fries. Three hamburger orders. Five hotdogs, and one baked potato would be the only food that got ordered on that night Though this not being the only food that was cooked. Since Salem and each of his co workers would manage to have a hefty doggy bag when they received their pay at twelve as they left the closed inn.
[WC:1,108]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum