Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overture Verdure

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Takaya Kurokawa 

Overture Verdure Empty Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:12 am

Takaya Kurokawa
With the soaring sun basking all in it's light, Takaya found himself distracted. He wasn't the sort to throw himself into crowds, but the option of visiting a garden overflowing with life that wasn't going to talk to him sounded like the perfect method to calm himself. Upon setting his sight on the garden, Takaya certainly had the words to describe. Countless words could be uttered by him, such as how the extraordinary flora brings a vibrant life into the garden. "So this is the Crocus Gardens I've heard about. To think I wanted to avoid this place, the splendid subtle allure they all reveal when woven together is astonishing.", he spoke to himself. He ensured a quiet voice but a very gentle tone as he walked forth.

With light steps, Takaya found himself exploring. The charisma the flora kept within was enchanting to him, at least for the time being. It was nothing compared to what he could find in his home. It almost brought him to a percievable sense of being happy, despite the others moving around the garden. In the confines of such an area he might find a balance between what he liked and disliked. If only there was animals. Animals make everything better, he thought as he tugged at his scarf making an effort to adjust it. His eyes peeled away from the only attractive objects, seeking out a place to rest. The trip to Crocus was an exhausting one, and he hadn't really had a chance to simply rest.

Locating a bench was easy. He was even lucky in the regard that no one was really around it. Takaya was aware why, unlike the rest of the garden this particular spot seemed like it wasn't ready to bloom quite yet. With haste, he made his way over to take a seat. Running a hand through his hair, he sighed. Crocus had way too much stimulus for someone like him, even if he tried it was just difficult to muster the energy. How others can manage I'll never quite understand. I'll just have to chalk it up to a different environment for personal growth, he mused as he fiddled with his scarf.

Overture Verdure Tumblr_oabl20ODtx1rluhlpo1_500
#2Aleksandr Sokolov 

Overture Verdure Empty Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:50 am

Aleksandr Sokolov

Overture Verdure

This off duty man was chilling in the gardens today, was full of enthusiasm for the day cause it was his first off-duty day in a while. He had headphones on his ears listening to November Rain, the music was calming and addicting. Though off-duty, it wasn't that his wasn't on guard for strange men that might be a threat to the Knights and the people they protected. A man sitting on a bench caught his attention, he had long hair, a scar. He looked suspicious to Aleksandr, maybe he could be a enemy of the state judging by his looks. He was in a tourist like outfit right now with a bag hanging on his shoulders which would of course, help him to get to know the man.

Aleksandr made his way towards the man calmly, taking off his headphones and throwing them in his bag. He looked like a tourist right now, good for his disguise. Reaching the man, he let out a "Hi! My name is Alek. I am new here, can you show me around the gardens or describe to me the botany of this place?" he played his words carefully, he was wearing white shorts and a black t-shirt which were working perfectly right now as he was playing as a tourist.

#3Takaya Kurokawa 

Overture Verdure Empty Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:11 am

Takaya Kurokawa
Takaya found his brow furrowed as the individual introducing himself as Alek approached him on the subject of the botanical nature of the gardens. Or at least show him around. Takaya could only assume that he was being singled out because he was avoiding others on purpose. Closing his eyes, he adjusted his scarf to cover his lower face. "Uh, well you see I'd like to help you there but I'm just a tourist.", Takaya responded, scratching at the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm not exactly an expert on flora either.", he stated coldly as he turned his gaze away from Alek.

He felt slightly off about being against it, but it wasn't like Takaya had any interest in showing someone around a garden. He has working legs I hope. He obviously walked over to me, why am I even wondering such, he mused as he returned his gaze to Alek. He figured that he might as well tough it out and deal with him. Better than being a loner forever. I hope it's better, he lamented as he smiled at Alek. "But I suppose I could try if you're that desperate.", Takaya spoke softly as he stood up.

He extended his bandaged arm to the blonde, a sort of greeting. "You may refer to me as Takaya, for now.", he introduced himself. Unlike his own attire, Alek seemed like he was a much more plainly dressed. He couldn't help but feeling anxious, swallowing any complaints he had. Well, here goes absolutely nothing and absolutely everything, Takaya shook the thoughts away as he smiled.

#4Aleksandr Sokolov 

Overture Verdure Empty Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:30 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
center>

No Answer

The man unwillingly gave him some information about himself that he wasn't from Crocus and was just a tourist and was not an expert on flora. Point noted, that information might prove valuable someday. The last sentence he stated rather coldly while turning his gaze away but after a while of thinking something, the man said that he would show him around the gardens "Thanks!" with that he greeted Alek and introduced himself as Takaya. Well, that would help him get any information off the man and to come to know that he was dangerous or not, while not seeming dangerous the man did seem a bit weird to Alek due to his attire along with a tattoo on his face and his different skin tone though that didn't matter to him because he was not gonna judge him, not that he already hadn't. So with that he said "So where shall we start, Takaya?" and chuckled a bit inside his soul though he didn't show it.

The wind was moderate with light breezes coming here and there in the morning right now, with rays of sunlight falling on the plants and the faces of men. It was not very cold today, a moderate weather just as Aleksandr liked it. He then groomed his hair and set them back a bit off his forehead, he could feel that this was gonna be interesting and he could smell the sweet aroma of the plants around the garden which he liked.

#5Takaya Kurokawa 

Overture Verdure Empty Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Takaya Kurokawa
Knowing that he shouldn't hesitate to perform what he had agreed to, Takaya nodded. "There was a plant species here I was familiar with, starting with that would be ideal.", he stated as he began to walk. He didn't really wait to see if Alek would follow. After all, I can only hope he wouldn't waste my time, Takaya entertained the concept of this being a waste of time even if he was against it. Didn't matter, for him it was too late to try and back out of it.

The scent probably wasn't all that great. Takaya might've been fond of the type of plant, but even he had to admit the scent wasn't something to be excited about. "You might notice a fragrance, something distasteful. Don't worry it's likely not actually rotting flesh but instead what's known as a Carrion flower.", he said, pointing to the 3 metre tall plant. "I heard about it in my travels, and heard that there was one here. I never imagined it would be in bloom though, rarely do they bloom. Usually takes years.", Takaya stated.

"What one might think is the flower wrapped around it, I've been told it's referred to as a spadix. This particular one, or so I was told is the titan arum.", he added. By this point Takaya was holding his scarf up, covering his nose with it to try and ignore the horrid smell wafting from the plant on the wind. "Carrion flowers are interesting, attracting insects with that scent for pollination.", he spoke, turning to face Alek. "Wouldn't you agree it's such a strange plant?", he asked him.

#6Aleksandr Sokolov 

Overture Verdure Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov

Overture Verdure
The Pandaman is the supreme authority

Takaya said that there was plant species here that he is familiar with and he would like to start off with that. Aleksandr gave a simple nod, saying that all right and started to follow the man staying a few steps behind the man in order to avoid body contact with the person he just met, it was also because they could collide and fall like any other normal person. To instigate conversation, he said "So where do you come from?" with a friendly smile on his face trying not to trigger the man. After a while Takaya said the he might smell something distasteful, oh my god he did. It smelled like rotting flesh until Takaya cleared it up by saying that it was from the Carrion Flower, not actual rotting flesh. Thanks God or he would have had to run and find the body and turn it for autopsy which as of current situations he didn't feel like.

Takaya further elaborated on the flower by saying that it takes years to bloom and he had heard of it  in his travels, point noted. He had noted both things in his mind, that Takaya was a traveler and also that the flower takes years to bloom. Wow this was actually interesting to him, Alek took out his napkin and covered his nose with it in order to not smell that horrible scent of the flower. The man further elaborated by saying that attracts insects with that horrible scent for pollination, interesting as well unbelievable. Takaya said that does he agree that its such a strange plant to which he said "Yes." a simple one.

TAG: @Takaya
WORDS: 281
SHORT NOTES
credit to nat of adoxography.

#7Aleksandr Sokolov 

Overture Verdure Empty Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov
With Takaya not replying to him, he had quickly lost his interest in this man and it seemed that the man had too. So with that Aleksandr had lost interest in the man. He would turn back and walk away and out of the garden and went away to the a diner, he ordered Burgers and French Fries. After finishing them and being full, he would pay the bill and go to the in.. Where he would throw his bag on the bed and go inside the bathroom to take a shower and change, he would then jump on the bed and give himself a good nap.

[Exit due to Inactivity]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum