Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spell Speed? (Again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Assama Sinclair 

Spell Speed? (Again) Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Assama Sinclair
Jyu wrote:The speed of a spell however remains universal and does not increase. Therefore regardless of the rank of the spell, it travels at the same speed.

So... my last question didn't get as fully answered as I wanted it to. Now, when I'm asking for a clarification on spell speed, I'm asking for something more specific. I would like to know if this "universal speed" is going to be stated in m/s or if we can have something relative to compare it to (i.e. a pitch in baseball)

Spell Speed? (Again) Xw4RJjG
#2Yoshino Freljord 

Spell Speed? (Again) Empty Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:02 pm

Yoshino Freljord
We do not have one as of the moment. It is still being decided on by the big boss, something that won't be game-breaking or too weak. For now, all spells will be approved without a speed stated.

#3Assama Sinclair 

Spell Speed? (Again) Empty Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Assama Sinclair
So does that mean different rank spells will eventually have different speeds, or will it all remain the same? Because if it's all the same, would there be a need to state the speed in the spell?

Spell Speed? (Again) Xw4RJjG
#4Yoshino Freljord 

Spell Speed? (Again) Empty Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Yoshino Freljord
Like I said, it's still under development. Given it is all universal, I would have to say no, you do not have to state it. But again, it's undetermined.

#5Nydus 

Spell Speed? (Again) Empty Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:27 am

Nydus
Simply say it's the rank speed (D-Rank speed,C-Rank speed etc.)

Spell Speed? (Again) 40u1vu10
#6Yoshino Freljord 

Spell Speed? (Again) Empty Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:13 am

Yoshino Freljord
No. Do not do that. If you want to have your magic approved for the time being, have no mentions of spell speed at all.

#7Tenshi † 

Spell Speed? (Again) Empty Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Tenshi †
As a reiteration- There is no established spell speed yet. Given that the spell speed is universal, do NOT state that spells move at different speeds depending on rank- That will not be approved, and if so, it will be recalled. When a speed is established, however we establish it, it will be added to Magic Regulations and likely announced to the members.

This question has been answered, and will now be moved to "Answered".

Spell Speed? (Again) D09aavQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum