Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off the Record [Geb]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:19 pm

Roman
Roman walked through the place known as Crocus Gardens. A wonderful open area where folks of all walks of life go. A area covered in all sorts of different flowers and pongs brimming with wildlife. It was the perfect place for this meeting. Roman had been in Crocus, he heard of a meeting of the Phantom Lords. Yet it would be a bit more obvious to have a gathering in a public area. Such as a place that is Crocus. The issue with something like that is it drew attention. Roman did not care for a lot of attention if it was not warranted. At least not at the moment. He sent for someone to meet him at the center of the garden to the guild. Hopefully someone got the message and this meeting would not be a waste of time. Whoever it was, was to meet him on a bench, Roman would know if they are a member or not. He would just simply ask if they were in the guild. If they weren't, well they would die by his hands. It would be that simple.

Roman found himself sitting on a bench at 2 pm in the afternoon. The bench was located in front of a large fountain. All kinds of birds were doing various things in the water. People passed by but they were preoccupied with their own thoughts. He had a bag of bread where he would feed the different kinds of birds that approached. People would pay him no mind cause he was doing what most people do. Feeding the wildlife was a normal past time for someone just enjoying the scenery.

#2Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Geb
That's weird.

Geb swore he could of smelled someone... someone a lot like him. Rumor had it that sometimes Dragon Slayers were fated to meet other Dragon Slayers. Could this be a coincidence?

Geb, who was sitting in the park, took the final bite of his apple and threw it in a nearby trash can. If this were basketball, that would be a 3-pointer. But, it wasn't. He was just a boy who ate an apple, one that wasn't even that good to be honest. He wouldn't be buying from that fruit stand again.

Anyways, what was next on his list? It was to check out that weird smell. Investigating, Geb moved 20 meters to the east. Upon getting there, he discovered something he would never expect to find.

Some dude left a rotten hotdog on the ground. Now who would waste a perfectly good hotdog. Sighing and shaking his head, Geb dismissed the smell as the stench of the hotdog.

Not even knowing of a guild meeting, Geb felt sick and eventually found his way to the bench where the blonde haired man was sitting. He felt kind of lightheaded, even when he was over 50 meters from that smell, it still bothered him.

Almost gagging, Geb sat beside this man, unaware of his identity in the guild in which Geb resided in. "S-sorry, just not feeling well. I'll be over in a second."

Off the Record [Geb] BORZAPv
#3Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:47 pm

Roman
Roman stopped for a moment and his eyes began to scan the area quickly. Someone had entered his range of sensory that was not normal. A smell of familiarity filled his nose with the quickness. He did not make any sudden movements just in case he was being watched. He did not want to give off his position in the midst of the crowd. 'A Dragon Slayer' he thought to himself at that moment. This was something inevitable because it was rumored that Dragon Slayers were always fated to meet. Whether it be in friendship or as enemies only fate could tell. The scent grew ever closer and suddenly a boy found himself sitting next to Roman on the other side of the bench. He seemed a bit under the whether and Roman's eyes would only cut to the lad quickly. As the smell grew stronger he realized that it was originating from him. The smell of the dragon slayer emanated from the boy's body. 'Could it really be? This child possesses the power of a dragon. That is indeed intriguing. Wait could he also be in the same guild as myself?' Roman would only let out a calm chuckle, forgetting the boy was there. It did not matter at that given moment as he could not pass up this chance regardless.

“Well hopefully it is nothing contagious. It would rather angering to get sick by you.” Roman took a quick sniff of the air to reaffirm his initial thoughts and it was true. “Tell me boy why do you reek of a Dragon Slayer?” He did not move from his spot on the bench in a hostile motion. After asking that direct question Roman would throw the some food to the birds that stood in front of him waiting.

#4Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Geb
Ah, so that's what Geb was smelling. A dragon slayer after all.. well, actually, perhaps this was just a coincidence, and he really was just smelling the rotten hot dog. Still gagging slightly, Geb looked a bit on-edge and surprised.

"Interesting, so it is true. Dragons are destined by their fates to intertwine. I have a lacrima." Geb said, as he would finally get the feeling of gagging out of his body. Straightening his tie, he cleared his throat as he sat up on the bench, looking at the other man.

Tell me sir, what is your element? We are dragon slayers, so it's only natural that we have a single element to specialize in. Or perhaps I'm wrong?" he asked, pointing at the man. "I'm quite curious, I have never met another Dragon Slayer in my lifetime."

#5Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 am

Roman
Once again fate had smiled upon Roman, meeting someone of his kind. So this meant there had to be more in the land that held the same power. Only time could tell if they would all meet at some point and time. Regardless Roman had put it in his head that it would only be a matter of time before he would face all of them in combat. Now he had set a goal for himself to beat all of them he came across. This lad would get a pass this time because being in a public place. Roman was sitting back, relaxed on the bench, laughing to himself at the thought. “I guess it to be true then.”

The boy would fix his tie and sit up straight before speaking once more. Asked him about his element which was a great question in Roman's mind. One would only guess each one had a different element they were attuned to. Roman would stop handing out food for a moment before showing the lad his hand. Lightning would jump all around  his exposed hand. “Lightning as you can tell is my gift from fate. Now your turn for show and tell. Also while we are at it since I gave you something you give me your name. In return I shall give you mine.” This had become fun for Roman at that given moment. He never met someone who was like him in any way. Something that was a rarity, he was intrigued by this actually. He closed his hand causing the energy to stop flowing before continuing to throw out food to the birds. Roman had drew some attention but people went back to their recent actions. There was no danger just two fellows sharing conversation.

#6Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Geb

off the record

Indeed, this entire exchange was just two men having a discussion. It seemed like any hostility was nonexistent, and the two were able to talk just like a pair of friends. Hell, even guildmates. Though, to be fair, neither seemed to know that they were in the same guild.

The man had pulled out his element, it seemed to lightning. Lightning was an element Geb didn't like too much - it was too wild and unpredictable for him. Despite that, he was sure this man had some fighting capabilities with theis magic. But, now it was Geb's turn to show the man what he could do.

"First, I feel I should mention my name, Geb, second..." he said, as he brought out his hand. From his hand erupted the element of darkness, taking form in a black ball that seemed to radiate with a bad atmosphere, as one would expect from the element of darkness. "As you can see, my element is ls darkness."

Geb would close his palm and lean back on the bench. "Tell me, what is your name and your guild, sir?"
b-rank
phantom lord
soceror
dragon slayer

#7Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Roman
Roman waited for a moment while looking over at Geb who sat next to him. The lad seemed a bit unsettled at the sight of his element. Lightning was a unruly element that could be extremely unpredictable at times. It suited Roman one hundred percent. It was a reflection of his true self, one moment he could be calm, then the next be a chaotic being who wants to see ti all burn. 'Geb.' Roman said inside of his head. As if he was engraving that name there for later keeping. Roman watched Geb reveal his hand, repeating the same action he did. Dark energy flowed from his finger tips forming a black density. Roman could only chuckle at the thought of darkness being his element. Roman thought having darkness for someone who existed in a dark guild was a tad bit cliché. Then again he inherited this power from his family so he did not have a choice in the element.

“Interesting.” He showed a general curiosity still to add to the conversation. Next then he knew the boy asked of his guild. Roman did not care about speaking of his guild. Clearly they were both mages, so this had to play out one of three ways. One, Geb was from a light guild and would feel compelled to do battle. Which was fine for Roman he had not killed in a few days. Two, he was a dark guild member and possibly from the same guild. Three he was a roaming mage who did not have a place to call his home. Roman wanted to gamble so he spoke quickly. “Phantom lord, don't tell me you are from a light guild Geb.”

#8Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:54 am

Geb
The next thing in the line of questions, would be, as one would guess, the guild of the two men. It was a subject that would come up at some time, so Geb wasn't surprised or anything of the like. What did surprise him however, was the fact the man seemed to know the exact guild. The two spoke in a bit of a hushed voice, after all, there was no need to bring unwanted attention to dark guild members in a city of the royals.

"Indeed, Phantom Lord." Geb spoke in a hushed tone. "I suppose you are from that same guild?" he asked, as he leaned forwards, while at the same time looking still a bit natural in the middle of this park. "Or could you be a Rune Knight, hoping for baiting me in? If you picked a fight with me here, you're not too smart."

#9Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Roman
Roman could only chuckle at the boy's paranoia. People who even heard Roman said anything only left the scene in haste. They did not want to stir any trouble or anger anyone. This was the true nature of the weak, cowering before the strong. Roman would only lean forward with a sort of look in his eye. A red glare would pass across his eye as he leaned in close. “Had you not be anything but a Phantom Lord you would have drew your last breath on this planet already. I fear not of the Rune knight intervention, in fact I welcome it. The weak have run rampant on this planet for too long its time for a change of climate.” He would then revert back to his casual state and continue to watch the birds feats on the crumbs of the bread earlier. Roman was not one to care, he knew when to be secretive and he knew when to let his presence be known. Even if should a royal or horde of guards were to appear he would be gone before they knew it. Roman was not a stranger to fleeing authorities or becoming a ghost in a instant. Just like his element he was unpredictable.

“So trust me you are not being baited into anything. Just a normal conversation in the park. So do not be alarmed.” Roman's tension had dissipated with the quickness as he just crossed his leg over a another leaned back on the chair. He would only wait for the boy's response.

#10Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Geb
Geb could finally relax a little thanks to the man. It seems like he was indeed a Phantom Lord member too, and for now, Geb would just have to try and trust him for his word. Now, where were they?

"I see.. I'm glad to have met another member. I don't see them too often, you see."

Geb would stand up and point down a path that went down the park. He seemed to be telling Roman to walk with him. "Walk with me, if you would." he said, as he began to stroll down the path. Just as he began walking forwards, he looked back at Roman and asked. "Tell me, Roman, are you a man who appreciates finer art in life?"

#11Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Roman
Geb seemed to relax after Roman explained the situation. This was what he was aiming for in the end. A relaxed chat, with no strings attached. Not to mention now knowing that they were from the same guild he was even more curious about things. Geb stood up and motioned for Roman to walk with him. Roman grabbed the paper bag and stood up from the bench. He dusted himself off and straightened out his suit before following the boy. He was also silently glad he had finally met someone else from his guild. He knew Phantom Lord members were held to a vow of secrecy and settled things on their own terms.

Geb proceeded to ask Roman about how he felt about art. Roman took a moment to think about it before answering. Then he quickly gave a response to not keep Geb waiting. “Who could not appreciate the finer things in art?” Roman did not go out all the time to art exhibits but when he did he did take a moment to take in the art that was presented. “What kind of art do you fancy? Sculptures, paintings, abstract?”

#12Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Geb
"I have to say, I'm quite fond of paintings. But, there is also other forms of art I like - plays, music, even food can be considered art to some. You should stop by my gallery in Oak sometime, I place all the collections I've found over the years in there. Guildmates get in free, I say." he stated, as he continued walking down the path in the park. "Tell me, Roman." he said, looking over to the man as the two continued their stroll.

"What about you? If I am a collector of sorts, what would you identify yourself as? Do you enjoy sports? Perhaps you're an avid writer?"

#13Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:29 am

Roman
Roman would only nod in response as he followed behind the lad for a moment. He would only look to nature to see its beauty. The garden was quite nice and the music of the animals accompanied it. He was still listening to the boy as he spoke while he followed behind him. “Oh so you have a gallery yourself, I may just take you up on that offer there before I leave Crocus.” Roman stopped and looked around and spoke. “Well the beauty of nature itself, man made structures and arts are one thing. Yet, I feel nature itself presents the best kind of art to behold. I identify myself as a warrior in nature. I travel the land looking for those who can satisfy my taste.” Of course Roman was not going to divulge he killed people usually for a hobby. Tormenting them and peering into someones fears right before they are released into the next life. There was a sense of intoxication Roman could only experience during the final moments of a kill. Something that he could only enjoy in privacy. He did wonder what the feeling he would get during a mass killing. Maybe one day he would experience such a feeling.

#14Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:15 am

Geb
Geb was quite intrigued with this man, to be honest. The man had both a classiness and an aura of mystery to him - this was interesting Geb quite a bit. Roman.. he certainly was the best guildmate he had met so far, even if Geb had only met very few of them.

Roman's response about art was actually quite nice. Geb had never thought about nature being a form of art, but now, his eyes were opened just a little.

"I see! Well, I hope that one day I can experience the beauty of nature in depth as well." he said, seeming quite amused by how the man spoke about such things.

"Tell me, would you perhaps like to grab a bite to eat sometime? I do not meet many men as entertaining or as good as you - they are mostly annoying to me, nowadays.

#15Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:21 am

Roman
“It is as easy as just taking a moment to look around lad. We move so quickly through life that we don't stop to look at the beauty that is around us. It is quite a shame really.” Geb was young from what Roman could tell. He had not yet experience the maturity that Roman had reached a while ago. He saw a bit of himself if Geb at that very moment. It was as if he was starting to see this person as a friend. It was a unfamiliar thing to Roman but it felt nice. “A bite to eat? I have not eaten yet myself. People tend who annoy me are usually dealt with accordingly. I have no qualms with getting my hands dirty to alleviate the problem if you catch my drift.” Roman was pretty straight forward once before and here it was again. He had no issues with dealing away with those who stood in his way. Hopefully Geb would take that as a hint to never get on Roman's shit list. “Tell me what is it that you are in the mood for?”

#16Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:40 am

Geb
Roman seemed to be a bit... passive agressive. Well, not quite that, but more as if he was hinting to Geb that he shouldn't get on the bad side of the man. No matter, Geb never intended to do anything like that anyways.

"What am I in the mood for? Hm... I have to say, I wouldn't mind a good lunch right now. I know a soup place that is not very far from here, how would you feel about heading on over there for a quick dine?" he said, as he took out his wallet from his pocket, counting his jewels in there. "I'll pay, my treat for someone who appreciates good art."

#17Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 am

Roman
Hopefully Geb was getting a swing of Roman's unpredictable personality. It would keep him on his toes which is something Roman always tried to do. He rarely let his guard down unless he was sleeping. Roman did not really have a taste for anything particular just something that tastes good and fulfilling. Thankfully they were right next to the capital so they they had a large variety of sorts. Maybe some giant monster meat, or something a bit more smaller who knows? Geb offered a soup place which did sound good at that very moment as Roman's stomach gave a response. Not to mention Geb was offering to pay. “Well I can't pass up a free meal now can I? It would be a pleasure.” Roman would let Geb lead the way. Thankfully it was not that much of a trek to the food district were the two would find said soup shop. Roman would grab into his bag and empty out the rest of the bread crumbs for the surrounding wildlife. He would then proceed to find the nearest garbage. There was no reason to litter and tarnish the garden. Not to mention he did not want to invoke the wrath of any environmentalist. “Tell me have you met anyone else from our guild?”

#18Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 am

Geb
"Good, this place is pretty good too. I recommend the Beef Barley, myself." The two men walked, as it seemed Roman had put in some stuff in the garbage can, prompting Geb to wait for him to finish up and then continue walking once he was done getting rid of the waste.

Roman had asked him if Geb had met another guildmate as they were just about to get into the soup place. "I've met one or two, but in all honesty, I haven't interacted with them as much as you. And to be fair, we just met, so there's that. They're an... okay bunch, I suppose. Some are a bit brutish, though..."

#19Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:55 am

Roman
Roman rubbed his chin for a moment at the suggestion. He was not too versed in the different soups. He knew he would be indecisive when it came to picking a soup. He gave a calm shrug and agreed with the suggestion. “I guess so, I don't eat much soup so it will be a nice change of pace. Beef Barley, will do.” Then the boy answered Roman's earlier question. He had met some but he had not taken the time to interact with any of them a lot to get a gauge on them. “I would not worry too much of that, as long as they can hold their own in combat. I have plans you see. However, I think I will need a team of folks who can hold their own weight and likely to follow orders.” This was something new he thought of roughly a night ago. He could very well try to change the world but he would need help. As much as he hated the idea it would be foolish to go against the royals and other factions with no help. The two would proceed to the soup shop under twenty minutes. “What do you think Geb?”

#20Geb 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Geb
Roman had mentioned a team. Well, that wasn't too bad of an idea. As the two men continued to the shop, Geb would nod. "A team wouldn't be too bad of an idea." he said.

Well, Geb had certainly had an eventful afternoon. The first guildmate he could appreciate, the first Dragon Slayer he had met, and what was probably his first real buddy in a while. Things were lookin a little bit up for Geb, and he had a feeling he would be enjoying the rest of his day with his new pal Roman. Perhaps they could visit the local museum sometime?

Arriving at the soup shop finally, Geb pointed to it. It was a rather fancy place, but not too fancy - it had the feel of a 50's diner, which was pretty interesting. "There you have it. Shall we head in?"

#21Roman 

Off the Record [Geb] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Roman
Roman was happy that Geb agreed. He would have a spot on the team but of course he would have to earn it. Roman kept this to himself however, he did not want to make Geb feel to uneasy at the idea of having to fight him. Would not be much of a surprise when the time came for a team to form. Not to mention Roman would have to meet with other members of the guild to get a feeling for them. Roman would only nod at the statement about the team before continuing after gebo towards the shop. The two made it and Geb pointed it out. It looked like a old school kind of diner which was a nice touch for it. Roman was one for a vintage look so it was even more tantalizing for him. “Let head in,” Roman said while holding the door open. The bell that hung from the door made a distinct ringing sound. One that would alert the tenants of the establishment to their appearance. “After you.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum