Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Question Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Constantine Librorum 

General Question Thread Empty Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Constantine Librorum
Yoh!

I wouldn't consider myself a vet, honestly only got here towards the end of last year and just kinda made a name for myself by being an active member of the community.

My question comes from how I pretty much got up here. Even tho User Content wasn't really supported, we were kind of... allowed, would be the right term, to do what we did. And honestly some of the best content I've ever seen on a forum was birth from spirit to create the best and most original stuff from nothing.

So really my question is how do you plan to support that? I understand you're rebuilding this place from the bottom up, but knowing where this is going from this point forward honestly helps assuage members fears that the system won't return to what basically killed all of the good vibes of the site.

Also I understand that this time you're bringing people in and that it may take time to be completed. But if people can do stuff for you this time... just let'em. As long as it gets done you can always go back and fix it. You can't change anything if nothing is ever finished.

Just some concerns from an old yet not super old member.

Oh yeah, please support the combat focused community. That was pretty much my biggest gripe with Xun, I understand the site wasn't built for combat, but when a good portion of your most active members are active combat rpers, don't ignore them please. Most of the time we had good ideas to bring the site back to prominence and we were ignored or had our ideas bastardized and I would genuinely hate to see that happen again.

Nooooow I'm done I think, if I got anything else on my head i'll post it again.

I'll be watching,

-Taiho

ANDRZEJ : I don't like RP fighting
ANDRZEJ : It's boring as helll

Javier DuRoark : Taiho don't violence

Sylph : @Taiho: I really, really want to RP.
Sylph : @Taiho: But I'm scared of you.
Sylph : Because you are death, destroyer of worlds.

#2Jeremiah Ali 

General Question Thread Empty Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Jeremiah Ali
LMAOOOO yo who do you think you are lmaooooooooooooo

General Question Thread Haki10
#3Naga 

General Question Thread Empty Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Naga
Hello Taiho,

Users will be able to support the forum by helping out later on when the foundations of the forum have been laid out by the development team in various ways such providing non-player character suggestions along with suggestions for quests, companions, locations and more. We shall open the forum for suggestions from time to time and review these with a team to find out which ones will be implemented. The combat system will be changed in a way by offering classes for example to offer a more balanced yet logical way of combat. This should prevent characters to become overpowered and will make users more dependent of other users when doing difficult quests. We will continue forward after launch with patches to adjust the system based off what we learn as the site progresses. The goal is for small balance fixes rather than any overhauls of a system as we don't want to force people to relearn a whole site

On another note, Jeremiah, do not comment on question threads with irrelevant comments in the future. This serves as a warning.

Regards,

Jyu

This topic has been answered and locked.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum