Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications Winter 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Gloria 

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Hello, as you know we are sometimes on the lookout for members that would like to join the ranks of staff. As such, this thread will sometimes be opened to allow people to apply to become staff.

For staff, it is best that you are prepared for reviewing, as it is the main task. Development skills are not needed for the position, but can also be appreciated.

To apply below, please post in this thread with the following template.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] Real Age, of course.
[b]Activity:[/b] How active are you realistically?
[b]Discord:[/b] Who are you on Discord? Discord is out primary form of communication.
[b]Reason:[/b] What motivates you to join FTRP Staff?
[b]Skills:[/b] Please detail what you can do for FTRP. Sell yourself to us as best you can.
[b]Experience:[/b] Any other forum experience in similar roles?
[b]Timezone:[/b]

#2Arisa 

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:31 pm

Name: Arisa
Activity: I'm on everyday <3 (Stalks the chatbox)
Discord: Arisa#6613
Reason: I want to approve things, get things done and help out. c:
Skills: I can do art, look for details, my activity (totally a skill), good communication and friendly.
Experience: Naruto mod and some fantasy sites -- approving applications.
Timezone:Central Time Zone UTC-06:00

Last edited by Arisa on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Baron 

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Name: Kenny
Activity: I'm on at least four times a week.
Discord: Baron#0001
Reason: I wanna shoulder some of the work load and keep things running as smoothly as I can approving reviewing and approving character apps, missions, and overall I want to work with the community to get everyone at a steady space.
Skills: I can't code, but I can be communicate and be pretty persuasive and patient. As cliche as it sounds I'm fairly creative as far as as writing.
Experience: I've held an admin role on another FT site, and was a mod on another approving applications, helping members learn the rules and systems to the best of my ability, generating rules and events in collaboration with other staff members.
Timezone: EST

#4Fleur 

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:50 pm

Name: Fleur
Activity: On the site, I can get on for at least 5 hours per day on average. On Discord, I lurk whenever I have free time. This should be a minimum of 4 hours in total, around 6 on average. For at least another week, my activity will stay dropped because of exams.
Discord: katherine#2002
Reason: I suppose the biggest reason behind applying is thanks to curiosity. I've never been one to hold any leadership type positions, either in real life or online. I guess I'm ready for a change. This site is extremely entertaining and comforting - the community is lovely too. I hope to be a bigger part of it.
Skills: I have a decent amount of knowledge when it comes to CSS and HTML coding. I enjoy creating graphics and like to tell myself I'm competent at it. While more of a quirk than a skill, I'm neat and tidy in all aspects of work that I do and hope to keep it that way.
Experience: Zilch.
Timezone: PST

click signature for character sheet
#5Chi Lau Manji 

on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Name: Chi Lau Manji
Activity: Wednesday - Monday
Discord: Chi Lau (Kimchi Lau Lao#7482)
Reason: Cuz I live here
Skills: I'm quest Staff, but I haven't been given anything to do and I just wanna make and develop stuff for the site ;-; (Jyu plz love me)
Experience: Yes, admined a lot, coded a lot, sold a lot. . . I'm not allowed to link them, am I ? (Used to admin here, also was a mod here, way back when.)
Timezone: USA Pacific. It 10:15 PM rn.

#6Xandra Queen 

on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 pm

Name: Xandra
Activity: Usually about 3-5 or more hours a day. As of right now, due to exams I won't be active until the 14th of this month as I have already mentioned in a thread.
Discord: Xandra | Riley#4015
Reason: I simply want to help out around the site and be useful as I possibly can to help myself and other people have a great time roleplaying.
Skills: I have been doing GFX for about 2-3 years and am relatively decent at it. I'm also willing to help out with quests and development. I really like coding and finding templates so I have a decent amount of knowledge in HTML and BBCode.
Experience: I've been an admin on a few sites, helping in development. (unfortunately, most closed down due to inactivity)
Timezone: UTC+04:00

ProfileSheetMagicStatistics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum