Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:34 pm

Elise
Most likely to the actual interest of anyone who actually found Elise here, Elise was here in Orchidia just as the even was coming out Elise had left for where she was going to attempt to enjoy her day off. The only thing over all that happen with this is. She did not tell anyone she had a day off today. So if the person who found her learned of this it would most likely be new information.

But here she was sitting alone at a freshly open bar,  settling into her seat bear side and quietly seemed to be thinking to herself. the night was just starting so thus sitting here was over all just as she expected. she had yet to order anything. But since there was no mention of no smoking here Elise took out one of her many hidden cigarette's and lit it up with out regard of other people. surely it would be an interesting evening.

WC:162

Last edited by Elise on Fri May 12, 2023 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Fri May 12, 2023 12:42 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were walking through Orchidia today. They had a lot of things to do throughout the North. He was now the Warden of the North, and after Chaos Eclipse had attacked the region, he decided to make sure that everybody here was okay.

Renji came to keep him company, and Migi wasn’t going to leave him unless he wanted to walk around with one arm.

“It seems like a lot of the people here are okay Yuu.” Renji said to him.

“Yeah, but I still got to check on them and the establishments here.” He said to Renji.

“I don’t see the point, but I’m just here for the ride.” He said to the two of them.

They would look at Yuurei’s arm and would shake their head. They kept moving to their next and final destination. It was a bar and they wanted to see if the owner of the shop had everything they need and were doing well for themselves.

#3Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Fri May 12, 2023 5:02 pm

Elise
It most likely was not too long until the smell of cigarette smoke would hit the air, the better part was this could be almost anyone else around here who just felt it was okay to smoke in a bar, Not just Elise alone as long as no one else really complained she would just kind of continue. resting her arms upon the table of the bar with a casual gallop of her fingers upon it. She would then get the a server's attention.

When she did, Elise merely pointed at what she wanted, Not wanting to say a word for a moment. Then motion to have the bottle brought over to her. when she took the bottle from before much else was said, It was Elise's sign that she did not need glass and she was intending to drink the whole thing with in this evening. Then gave the server the amount of money that bottle be.

To the shock of no one, Elise had a full bottle of red wine it was always her choice. Rather then asking for a bottle opener, Elise took her normal means of lighting up her cigarette's and slowly made steady passes around the neck of the bottle until the cork popped out. Then she took a casual drink of her wine and placed it back on the counter top before her not too far away form her reach, Then merely went back to almost seemingly tuning out the world around her. It would most likely seem like Elise was ignoring everyone, Or merely just there because there was never many things to do in the evening when one did not work, This was a normal plight for her currently.

WC:290

Last edited by Elise on Thu May 18, 2023 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Wed May 17, 2023 10:36 am

Yuurei

Yuurei had made it to the front door of the establishment in front of him. He would open it and the casual norm to look at who just entered was done. He would look at everyone as they all raised their glass to him before continuing their business. The Seraphim would wave and nod to everyone here as he would catch a glimpse of someone he knew.

The hunter would move over to her, but it was after he took care of business. He looked at the bartender, and they exchange eye contact before they got the boss of the place. It wouldn’t take long, but the boss of the place would show up.

“Yuurei how can I help you today?” He asked him.

Yuurei would nod as he greeted him.

“Oh nothing, I was here to make sure that you guys were doing fine here. I’m making sure that after that attack Orchidia is doing fine.” He said to him.

The man would nod understanding his concern.

“Yeah, we’re fine. I think everybody is just happy that your guild was here to make sure we stood safe.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei was happy to hear that.

“Alright, that is good to hear. I will hang out here for a bit then.” He said to the boss.

The boss would hear him and he would look at the bartender and he would give him this look as if Yuurei were to drink for free tonight.

#5Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Thu May 18, 2023 6:05 pm

Elise
It seemed over all Elise had been pretty relaxed and almost calm even if over all that still some what tired. With the ever last impact of the many things she had done bearing on the face of a person. But if anything looking at least for a moment there was almost like a moment of seemingly that Elise was just herself, not that nun on the hunt all of the time. Or seeing Elise drinking and smoking in a bar was a sign that she was not working. She was not really attempting to hide either so that might be another thing.

If people spoke to her she would actually would care to talk to them, over all the matter seemed that anyone making moves at Elise would be met with a cold uncaring stare before she went back to ignoring them being around her. After all she only really cared about the things she had on her and only slightly her guild master only because she knew she had order she might follow, Being able to at least sit in public and drink to herself at least in her mind showed Elise was not that grumpy.

Just mostly grumpy. But she would take off her nun hood, dig around slightly as if some how she was hiding more thing into hidden away horrible habits and some how pulled out a small cigar, merely getting up from her chair. Rather then Yuurei being the one to start the conversation Elise would."I never took you for the drinking type."Elise's life was a bit plain even if some what sad this way, But she could at least say that in some manner events could be what not as she thought at this time this was one of the cases of it.

WC:303

#6Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Wed May 31, 2023 10:37 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was waiting for his drink; while he was doing that he could see that he wasn’t alone. There was someone here who he knew that was also here. Of course, Renji sat on the seat next to Yuurei as he waited for his drink as well. While he was waiting for the free drinks, he would look over to the woman who spoke to him. He would have expressed a smile toward her and it would be followed by a chuckle.

He did drink, but he did it for pleasure. He didn’t need it to drink his sorrows away or anything of the sort.

“Ah, yes, I do drink. It is one of the many things I enjoyed once I came out to the world of men.” He said to her, not recalling if he had told her that he lived in a forest the majority of his life.

Renji would look over to her and he would see that she enjoyed smoking and drinking.

“I see you love your smokes, Elise.” Renji said this as the bartender was arriving with their drinks.

Migi would look around from Yuurei’s hand as anybody who looked at his right hand could see the eyes.

#7Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:57 pm

Elise
It seemed some one had to state that problem of hers, But Elise also was not shy or one to cover up the fact she had a low of flaws that where not easy to hide and in some manner that was opposite to the nature of a nun. But anyone who collected the pieces kind of figured out that Elise over all used a lot of things just to benefit for matters rather then just being a normal person. Considering no one really tried to stop her either, when she answered with that smoke in her mouth."I don't think that shocks anyone at this point...if people knew who i was around here."Elise said almost like this remark was to anyone in the room.

and she had a feeling no one else really knew what Elise was like."It is the only thing i can really enjoy now days..."Then again from what at least one person knew, Elise did not seem to know what brought her any enjoyment in life any more for her in life.

WC:181

Last edited by Elise on Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

#8Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:28 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her as she was talking to Renji. He would smile as she would explain to him that she didn’t think it was a surprise. He would look over to the bartender as he would bring the drinks to the two of them. He would take it without hesitating, and he would look over at Elise once again.

“Drink with us, Elise? Anything you like, it would be on me.” He knew she could probably pay it herself, but everything was better to free.

Renji would take his drink and he would have some of it as he would sigh with relief.

“I see, well if you have anything else you want to enjoy I’m sure Yuurei could help you with it.” He said to her.

Yuurei would drink some of his alcohol and he would enjoy it. He would place the glass down and he would look at her. He wondered what she would say or do right now.

#9Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:55 am

Elise
It was a reasonable request. One she did not mind fulfilling. So she would get up from her spot and go to join them. Keep in mind her only stipulation was most likely pretty simple to hear from her."But I am not going to stop smoking while I do."But it was a way she would say yes with out her saying yes.  

But Yuurei wanted a drinking buddy, Elise seemed to be there. she would even settle into her spot quickly and even take off her nun hood. and seemed to slouch rest while she was smoking her cigarette. putting her bottle of wine on the table she would joining her guild master. But it had Elise here in some manner most likely in a mind set of not working on anything at this time."I would need to know what that is to give you an answer."Depressing to hear but it seemed to just be the state of Elise at this time.

WC:166

#10Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:31 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and he would smile. He didn’t want her to stop smoking unless she wanted to.

“You can continue to do whatever you want. I won’t stop you.” He told her as he would drink some more of his alcohol.

It was then it would seem like she would take out a bottle of wine, which surprised him. He wasn’t even sure he knew where she took that out from, but he would ignore it. The fewer questions the better and he could enjoy himself with his fellow mate. The tavern was lively though as it would seem like everything was going fine.

Renji would hear her comment and he would rub his fur as he looked at her.

“I don’t know, you would have to bring up what you desire, and I’m sure Yuu could probably help you with it.” He said to her.

He wasn’t sure what to tell her, so he instead took a drink of his milk.

#11Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:09 pm

Elise
They seemed to be overly nice and taking her time with her Elise internally was thankful even if she was grumpy, moody and some what in her mind unbearable to deal with at times. But she was a hunter and not a social person. Even coming out at night was to avoid a lot of people. But it left it easy to know when to find Elise with all these habits."What do you Fiorians even like for casual past times here?"Elise asked so casually. She could pick up that people have other ways of leading into conversation it was just not her style to be this way."Or...are all these past times during the time when the sun is up?"She had to guess that was also the case because it could very well be the case as well, Elise was in her own world but she was numb to the other parts of it.

Seeing Elise with out her hood, it was easy to take note that the part of her hair normally covered by the hood was cut short while the front of it was in face slightly long to give Elise a means to style her hair while having her hood on."Almost seems to be the case anywhere I go."merely remarking not sounding disappointee.

WC:215

Last edited by Elise on Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:15 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear the question that was asked Elise, and he would rub the back of his head. He was half-elf and his life was more inside of the forest than out here. Still, he figured that he could tell her what he had experienced throughout his life out here.

“I don’t know, but from what I have seen, Fiorians enjoy drinking, partying, spending time with others, and festivals. Where I’m from, I couldn’t really do much since my kind didn’t like me, so I just enjoyed training, and going onto top of the highest biggest tree branch I can find and laid on it to see the moon.” He said to her.

What he did now was different, but he did make room to do exactly that on the guild’s roof.

“But since I have been out in Fiore society, I guess alcohol, food, oh I love food and I guess woman from time to time.” He said to her as he drank some more of his drink.

Renji would hear her words and he would nod.

“I think Yuurei does most of those things he just said at night more than anything. He does love cooking though. Man is great in the kitchen.” He said to Elise as he would drink his milk

#13Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:44 am

Elise
The answer was okay for Elise, she did lack an out side of work personality over all. Seemingly trying to work on it some what. But even then these answers where about what she saw so far. So if anything if started assuming Fiorians where rather plain beings. No different then the lower families in Minstrel when she lived there for most of her life. She did not seem to mind that everyone seemed okay and happy with their lives at this time."Hm...Guess I might have to expect this across the rest of the area then."She did not mind this it meant she knew what to look into when things where different beyond this normal.

But maybe this boring ways is how Elise could get comfortable."Are you...trying to show Yuurei off as a suitor to some one?"Elise asked for the way people asked these things was normally how she saw family show how good and well trained a person is in life skills to show how much of a benefit it would be to marry them. But her previous home was a odd place for most people who did not live there for their entire lives.

WC:202

#14Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:06 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear what she said and he would look at her with a smile on his face.

“I guess it is the same where you’re from?” He asked her as he took another swig of his drink.

Renji would smile when he heard those words from Elise, and he would laugh a bit. Yuurei would hear this and his eyes widen when he heard those words. He didn’t think Renji would try this again, but here they were. It would seem like Exceed wasn’t going to stop until Yuurei settled.

“Yeah, we can call it that. I just think Yuurei should be suited with someone who can keep him on his toes, but at the same time tame him. Still, he’s an excellent candidate. A people pleaser, always happy to help, cleans, cooks, and one of, if not the most powerful person in Earthland.” Renji said to Elise with a smile on his face as he was boasting for Yuurei.

The Seraphim would shake his head as he looked down at his glass he couldn’t believe Renji right now.

#15Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:21 am

Elise
It was a situation Elise seemed to pick up on only because she had a feeling some one might go upon this path with her, Over all she was not interested only because the way Elise worked as a human being she too a really long time to build up connections enough that would make her want to express emotions beyond what most people saw right at that time."Everyone just tends to exist during the day, I have just been curious if things did change in other nation at times."Maybe one day when all of things she ever wanted to do was done she would find a place that had people who existed at night that was not a threat to people around it.

Or adjust to living in the day time one of the two options."Don't mix work with personal life."Elise said about it so casually. Besides if anything Yuurei had better options anyway. Elise was too cold of a person. Unless he had a thing for very rude, emotionless and distanced woman who seemingly just worked and never did anything else."Also as a nun your are married to your faith."not an actual person but your faith at least the one she took vows in.

wc:213

Last edited by Elise on Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

#16Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:39 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her and it would seem like the question he asked would be true. It was lackluster, but it would mean that things didn’t change when it came to enjoyment. He could go anywhere and it wouldn’t be a problem then.

“I see so that I don’t have to be confused when I’m trying to have fun somewhere else other than Fiore.” He said to Elise with a smile on his face as he drank more.

The duo would hear Elise’s simple comments about what Renji had said to her. Renji would shake his head when he heard what she said. It would seem like Yuurei would strike out with another woman.

“I don’t think Yuurei would mind a woman like you. Still, if that is how you feel, mixing work with your personal life can be interesting.” He said as he would smile.

Yuurei would hear this and he would shake his head.

“Renji just leave it alone.” He said as he smacked the back of Exceed’s head.

#17Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:29 pm

Elise
As people might have tried no matter what Elise would reject most people.But Elise was a hard woman to crack not many who knew that about Elise quiet yet."I don't suggest minstrel unless you want to see family struggle for fame and power at the cost of other families....Even if the grass lands are nice and calming at times."Elise seemed to logical enough to admit what parts of her homeland could be nice. She seemed to remember the scenes and not the people she was use to dealing with.

If Elise was this man kind of person to want to date. Elise had more worries for his mental health than anything else."I am not the most fitting partner, Even if I can find that as a compliment towards me."She did say things harshly and she seemed to be able to admit that over all. But Elise would just pay him a compliment even if it would be turned against Elise in some manner most likely."Fine far better then me Yuurei, It will be simple to do."Elise seemed to think she would be a horrible lover to some one, She was not affectionate she was not interested in romance and if anything she was always cold and distance form anyone.

WC:209

Last edited by Elise on Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her, and he would nod. He knew a bit about that place as he had gone there for a job a few times.

“So that is what goes around there, huh. I been there a few times, but only on official Paradise Dawn business. I will make sure to try not tog o there for pleasure then.” He said to her as he chuckled a bit.

It was good to hear about other countries from someone who personally lived there before. Renji would hear these words and he would shake his head. She could be telling the truth, but he at least figured that she would stay through all of this right?

“I see, well I’m pretty sure unlike the rest before you, you would actually stay and be committed.” He said to Elise as he gave her a thumbs up.

He would look at Yuurei and figured he would drop it for now, but he wanted some nieces and nephews.

#19Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:22 pm

Elise
It seems Elise would just have a horrible habit of scaring people away from her homeland, less people who needed to deal with the craziness of Minstrel's Aristocracy structure the better in her eyes. it was better to be free of it then ever to suffer under what happens with that life cycle."Oh you can go there entirely of your own choosing for casual relaxing and pleasure....Just don't get mixed into any of the families."It was a warning but an honest one at best. It was some kind of shining hope for her homeland even if she hated it still.

Credit where it was due, it was entirely correct that in which how Elise was. She was loyal forever, Just took a long time to ever connect with anyone ever. If anything Elise was also actively avoiding it as well since even if she did not look like the type she had self worth problems."I would need time to consider other partner if I ever care to look at any others or even gain a current one."Elise would never enjoy the idea of sticking to a commitment to some one only for her to just walk away to fight things all of the time.

WC:211

#20Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:52 am

Yuurei

Renji and Yuurei would hear everything she had to say and Renji would look at him as he nudged on him for just a little bit. The Seraphim would shake his head as he hated when his partner did this. Still, he figured he would go along with it, so it wasn’t as awkward as it should have been.

“Alright, point taken, do not get mixed in with the families within Minstrel, and I should be fine.” He said with a smile on his face.

Now it was the other thing to address. It was the thing that Renji brought up.

“No worries Elise, take your time it’s no rush on the matter. At this moment you’re getting to know the man that I am.” He said to her.

He would take his glass as he looked at her.

“Have you been successful on your hunts at night?” He asked her curious to hear about her as he drank some more alcohol.

#21Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:30 pm

Elise
Something in her mind gave Elise the feeling this matter would not go away forever just only for now and there was not much else that could be done about it. Elise was did not think she was ever that good for anyone, She felt like if anything she was just going be shown around for being pretty when she had spent most of her life to running from it.

But he wanted to talk about work. With the puff of smoke from her mouth she thought about it for a moment since she was not rushing to work over all at this evening she was not fast thinking at this time."I mapped out what I think the cave is going to be like, how many targets are in there and how long I will be gone."It seemed she had planned it all. Just how much has she got done would be brought up shortly just not mentioned yet.

"But not yet, I just planned everything out, having an evening break before i grabbed all of my supplies and leaving for a while to clear out the cave."Elise then seemed to just casually pop a fold out of nowhere of all this random information of things she had needed to plan out and what monsters she was fighting.

WC:221

#22Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:38 am

Yuurei

Yuurei was curious about what she had been doing since she joined. It would seem like there was an area that had piqued her interest, and where possible creatures could be hiding. This was interesting and his focus was shifted completely to her. It would seem like she had just done this, and she was planning on heading out there soon. It was interesting to hear all of this and he wondered what would be hiding in there.

“Interesting, that’s good to do. How were you able to map out the cave? I know you said it was according to how you thought it would be, but what gave you the idea of how it would be? What are you planning on hunting within the cave? Are you going to be going on your own, or are you going to have someone with you?” He knew that she was a loner, but he figured that things might change, or she might want someone to be with her in the end

Still, his questions would show Elise that he was interested in her work.

#23Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:47 am

Elise
He was interested in her work? well Elise if anything was more committed to this work more then anything else in her life. Almost like it ate her life away slowly in some manner. But to answer the question it would be mention how she came about it."I had to do some digging and pay a few local and bought them a few drinks. When i found the ones who where local cavers. I only picked up how in depth it could be form them."She mentioned, it took a bit out of her budget for smokes and wine but she would manage it."It took a few weeks had to make a few of them talk about things that scared them."But moving on to other things she had set up. It takes a while Elise was also expecting to be gone for a fair amount of time.

Then she would move on to the other details."Everything here is me thinking and putting many theories into a plan and going in off of information that I have from the people in the town, Entirely a calculated risk."It was guessed made from theories and things she had done before.  one of the more maybe questionable choices was the following."I will be going alone, I have all of my supplies prepared and will depart tomorrow night."It seemed it was just a break before Elise just went off on her own for an unset amount of time.

WC:242.

Last edited by Elise on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#24Yuurei 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:56 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would finish the drink, and he would look at the bartender. He would nod when he saw Yuurei had an empty cup and he would go hand him another one. While that was happening, the Seraphim would look over to Elise and it would seem like she was giving him information.

This was good because he expected her to brush his question off. He would hear what she had to do, and he found it interesting. It would seem like she had others do the work, but it was only right. She wasn’t a local, or a miner, so mapping things out would take her forever. It would also mean that she might have gone into some type of danger, she wasn’t prepared for as well. He rubbed his chin as he heard that she was doing this alone.

He expected her to do this on her own, but he wanted to help. He would get his drink and he would sigh and shake his head. He heard that she was prepared, which was a good thing though.

“I see, it seems like you had done a lot to get to where you are now. That’s good to hear that you aren’t going into this blind. Still, I do want to say be careful, and I do wish you brought someone with you, but I won’t bother you. Hell, you can even take Renji with you if you wanted to.” He laughed about it as he drank the new glass that had just arrived.

Renji would hear this and he would look over to the two of them. He wondered what she would say to Yuurei’s comment, but he could do things without Yuurei. He didn’t have to be everywhere Yuurei was right?

#25Elise 

One's Day Off. Part One(Open Social) Empty Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:57 pm

Elise
He might joke about it. But Elise either not picking up the humour nor not really thinking it was humour at the time almost seemed to not react much to the matter. Over all it was because she trained and forced herself to get really good at these things so she would not mess up, But that might be a mindset she had form her former life in her own place of living, Or her own pride and stubbornness. It could be many things that made Elise this way but it was not changing any time soon, Just how if some one wanted

But when it was a joked about it she had to what exactly would be the point to bringing Renji with her? it was not factored into her plan if anything it post some one at risk who could have been spared the suffering, Lest she be remembered of other people who had tried before to follow along with her on these things, either wanting to help with the fight or learn, They were always not prepared for what Elise got herself into and often times did not return merely being marked as a causality many of nun failed, same with priest she had met before.

"As much as I could see why you wish for him to join me, It is not wise he follows along."Elise merely implied. Yuurei and Renji knew where she was going she was not going to stop either one of them she was just intending go to alone and be gone for a fair amount of time."But I will be gone form anywhere to three days to two weeks....I did not prepared to carry anything before food, my sword and a few other basic supplies needed to ensure sleep." Her cigarette was done as she had casually smoked it away during her explanation, so she just merely pulled out another one and lit it up fairly quickly. putting the finished one out with part of the metal of the things her wore on her fingers, Then let the butt in her nun hood."I could travel lighter if I had a spear....but alas at the time i could only get a large sword."She left it at that point and continued smoking.

WC:365.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum