Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisher Karimi 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:10 pm

Alisher Karimi
Name: Ring of Fire
Mana Cost: 25 Mana
Requirements: Sealing Magic
Type: Defensive
Element: Fire
Range: Touch
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Alisher makes a circle movement with her hand and taps her chest with her index finger and creates a 1-meter red spell circle under her. When the spell activates, this create a seal made of fire with a ring symbol that has two curved lines protruding from it on her chest. The seal creates a small sphere of fire around her that act as a D-Rank shield that is able to hold back C-Rank damage. This shield reminds around her as long as she continues to sustain it.

Name: Flare Bomb
Type: Offensive
Range: 5 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: Alisher closes her hand and point her two middle fingers at the target and creates a 1-meter red spell circle. When the spell activates, this creates a seal made of fire with a star symbol somewhere randomly on targets within the spell circle. This seal explodes shortly after creation, resulting in a small explosion that only hits the person it’s attached to and deals D-Rank damage.

Name: Solar Missile
Effect: Alisher holds out one of her arms out with her open palm facing the target, then taps her palm with her index finger with her other hand, creating a 1-meter red spell circle under her. When the spell activates, this creates a seal made of fire with a hook-like symbol on the open palm facing the opponent. The seal releases a .25 meters sized missile-shaped bolt in the direction her arm is pointing that deals D-Rank damage to whoever it hits.

Name: Burning Touch
Type: Damage
Effect: Alisher pushes her hands together and touches her target and a 1-meter red spell circle under her. When the spell activates, this creates a seal made of fire with a jagged line in the middle of it on the opponent. The seal burns the victim, causing a D-Rank damage.

Last edited by Alisher Karimi on Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:23 am; edited 15 times in total

#2Alisher Karimi 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:34 pm

Alisher Karimi
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t64970-alisher-karimifinished
I also have the damage over time enchantment on my magic.

#3Tempris 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:21 pm

Tempris

Salutation @Alisher Karimi. I will be assisting you in the creation of spells.

Over all note
-While I will not be making you include spell circles in all of your spells, they will exist in the default location (beneath you) when you cast your spells unless you get invisible spell circles.

Ring of Fire
- Good to go (unless I am misunderstand the rule change to defensive full body shield spells)

Flare Bomb
- First of note, you cannot make an auto hit spell. So I will need you to make certain changes bold.
Please change:
"Alisher closes her hand and point her two middle fingers at the target. This creates a seal made of fire with a star symbol somewhere randomly on the target. "
To:
"Alisher closes her hand and point her two middle fingers at the target and creates a 1 meter red spell circle. When the spell activates, this creates a seal made of fire with a star symbol somewhere randomly on targets within the spell circle."

This rectifies the issue of auto hits as it implies that the magic has to travel to the target location before activating. Do note that this does not change visually how the spell will work. Nobody will see the magic traveling.

Solar Missile
- Need you to include the size of the missile shape bolt (no bigger than .25 meters)

Burning Touch
- DoT enhancement cannot be sustain pass one post. Also do not need to include its effects in the spell (unless you want it to visually be flashy or something). So I need you to make the following changes.
Please change:
"The seal burns the victim, causing a D-Rank debuff in defense and D-Rank damage over time. These effects remain as long as Alisher is sustaining it."
To:
"The seal burns the victim, causing a D-Rank damage."

The reason we ask that users do not write certain enhancements in there spells is to keep spells from having to be revise when your enhancements change. Else, if you ever got rid of DoT, you would lose access to the spell since the effect would have went away. (also, you wrote debuff by mistake. so i had you change that to damage)

-change the range to touch unless I am misunderstanding the spell.

#4Alisher Karimi 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:20 am

Alisher Karimi
Thanks for pointing out all those mistakes, I corrected them now.

#5Tempris 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:52 am

Tempris

@Alisher Karimi

Flare Bomb
- I really need the "When the spell activates," line to be in there. Else it could be implied that you are auto hitting.

Burning Touch
- Okay, I think there is a small misunderstanding there. The reason this spell is sustain is because you are creating some magic effect on your hand that applies only after you touch someone. You are not sustaining the damage over time effect. It just happens. Like for example, if your flare bomb hits someone, they will also suffer the dot damage without you paying any extra mana.

- Please change:
"The seal burns the victim, causing a D-Rank damage over time. Alisher can sustain this spell for up to one post."

to:
"The seal burns the victim, causing a D-Rank damage."

if you don't then you are artificially gimping yourself without any bonuses. Also you should not include the effects of this enhancement in the spell.

#6Alisher Karimi 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:25 am

Alisher Karimi
Thank you for explaining, I fixed both problems now.

#7Tempris 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:30 pm

Tempris

Alisher Karimi wrote:Name: Ring of Fire
Type: Defensive
Effect: Alisher makes a circle movement with her hand and taps her chest with her index finger and creates a 1-meter red spell circle under her. When the spell activates, this create a seal made of fire with a ring symbol that has two curved lines protruding from it on her chest. The seal creates a small sphere of fire around her that act as a D-Rank shield that is able to hold back C-Rank damage. This shield reminds around her as long as she continues to sustain it.

Name: Flare Bomb
Effect: Alisher closes her hand and point her two middle fingers at the target and creates a 1-meter red spell circle. When the spell activates, this creates a seal made of fire with a star symbol somewhere randomly on targets within the spell circle. This seal explodes shortly after creation, resulting in a small explosion that only hits the person it’s attached to and deals D-Rank damage.

Name: Solar Missile
Effect: Alisher holds out one of her arms out with her open palm facing the target, then taps her palm with her index finger with her other hand, creating a 1-meter red spell circle under her. When the spell activates, this creates a seal made of fire with a hook-like symbol on the open palm facing the opponent. The seal releases a .25 meters sized missile-shaped bolt in the direction her arm is pointing that deals D-Rank damage to whoever it hits.

Name: Burning Touch
Type: Damage
Effect: Alisher pushes her hands together and touches her target and a 1-meter red spell circle under her. When the spell activates, this creates a seal made of fire with a jagged line in the middle of it on the opponent. The seal burns the victim, causing a D-Rank damage.

Approved for training or purchase with the following note

Burning touch will also create a spell circle under the user when the first active the spell (no change is needed to the spell)

#8Alisher Karimi 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:55 pm

Alisher Karimi
Ok, I am planning to train for these spells.

#9Tempris 

Alisher Karimi Starter Spells Empty Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:24 pm

Tempris

Alisher Karimi wrote:Ok, I am planning to train for these spells.
awesome. Feel free to post in this thread with your training thread when you finish or post that you are buying the spells if you change your mind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum