Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Mimi 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Fri May 19, 2023 4:43 pm

Mimi
So far this seemed fairly settled and calm, answers seemed about as expected as they needed to be. Both where fairly simple answer as they where always seemingly being, Either they where keeping it simple so Miriko did not think she ever needed to flee, or these two just where that simple and when it came to the matter of the lives they normally lived it was often over shadowed."I see." Miriko seemed to leave it at that.

As they would continue talking.Miriko kind of just waited quietly because it was starting to become to the point where she almost seemed to be asking the question. So waiting for what could be asked of her, Miriko took out a drawing book and started drawing casually. She was waiting for Jikan to attempt to think up something to ask Miriko, since it was just not one sided over all.

#27Jikan 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Sat May 27, 2023 7:55 pm

Jikan

It was peaceful and enjoyable. A lovely time really in this little game of answers questions to reveal pieces of one self and to probe into the inner depths of the faces before each other with layered or straightforward questions. Some in agreed ans respected way that was genuinely becoming more and more fun for Jikan to do with Mimi!

Simple questions to get a better understanding of Alistair and Miriko. And unbeknownst to Jikan. Mia was having a mental joy thinking of teasing Jikan. The Amazon stoic usually, was bubbly and excited to get this opportunity. She would be helpful to her friend or be a bit mischievous?

Seeing as Alistair had not spoken to some time to the group questions. Well, Jikan felt like she had to reach out about that. "Alistair you have been silent. Do you have nothing to say about those questions? If so that's a point for everyone else~". Jikan said lightly while waiting for a response. Depeneing on how he answered and proceeded would impact her next move. If he answered she would listen a bit curious. If not she would have nodded her head in understanding hearing his acceptance before moving on.

But to what next? As relaxing as things were Jikan hoped it wasn't getting boring. Miriko had took our a drawing book and began sketching. Still paying attention it seemed though. J9kan just had to ask something to get her attention! "I'll go again. So, everyone", Jikan began although her eyes were specifically focus on a certain someone. "What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#28Mimi 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Tue May 30, 2023 5:24 pm

Mimi
So it was Alistair who got the first question. A good change maybe but most people did not really think about how he could answer things in fact if anything it seemed maybe it was not a horrible idea."Not like i ever really need to talk much, Mimi keeps life simple."Since she was not off getting herself into trouble or running off into risky places now days Alistair had times to take it easy. He did not mind at all in this case. But suppose he could answer things every once and a while much like this case right now.

But she wanted a weird dream Miriko would answer at least."Oddest dream i had was being back at a child age, small where the world was tall again. I was riding on the back of Alistair, But...I did not own Alistair some one else did she was in control of Alistair while we rode that day...She had long blue hair wore armour."It sounded almost as if she was recalling a memory but she said it was a dream. Meaning she thought it was a dream.

#29Jikan 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:00 pm

Jikan

With him not answering for awhile sny if the questions asked by the group. Not jumping in to add something to the answers or banter. Well of course he would be asked about it. It was a game where everyone had to talk and interact with each other after all. Just sitting there being a cool cat just wouldn't do. He was about of this game as well after all. At his response Jikan titled her head and Mia simply nodded while gazing at Alistair as her tail softly shifted side to side.  "Nice and simple", Jikan said planning at his words. She surely enjoyed the ease time spent with the lady was. At least in comparison of everything else. It was fun, peaceful. In a different but similar way than when she spent time with her family. As rare as such time with Miriko was, Jikan found herself always longing for more.

A weird dream was hopefully something to get unexpected amusement. Light fun but also perhaps a small amount of interest. "Well that sounds normal really but also interesting a bit. Was there anything else??", Jikan asked in a soft voice.

Mia, the patient cat. Waited for Mimi to finish her explanation if she chose to do so. After such case id ir was, she would speak. "Once I had a dream. A dream within a dream. I was in a house. A cold spooky house where everything was invisible. But everyone else could see stuff! Doors opened to random places. Like the sea! Or a desert. Or high in the air.  And then and then", Mia spoke on in a slow remembrance. "I opened a door and I was dreaming again. Fish! But fish that was yarn. Ans for some reason it tasted like the tastiest fish I ever had..."

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#30Mimi 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:33 pm

Mimi
If there was anything else she was unsure an over all answer was an odd question to answer. But if anything Miriko was going to try and answer still some details as far as she had gotten so far she was shocked she had gotten because this was something she did not expected to remember at the time."The sky was clear, We where in Magnolia and...i think this blue haired knight woman was family...."Miriko kind of just left it at that.

She did actually know a bit detail but that might give out family members she did not want known exactly tied to her and over all that might not be a good thing considering the results of what happen to that person."So that is about all i recall currently at this time. I think we got cake."There was a cake shop in magnolia so it did make some sense.

#31Jikan 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:58 pm

Jikan

Such questions could possibly lead to more confusion for Miriko. After all it was a dream. An odd dream that was clouded and confusing yet, nice from the sounds of it. The separation from reality but lingering pieces of attached reality bordering on  the edge. Given its aloofness perhaps it was strange for Jikan to ask more for it. But help a girl for being curious hmmm~?

With a bit of remembrance thilough, it seemed that Jikan would only become more curious about this dream. Strange though. "Sounds normal and actually like a distant member a little bit from how you speak about it. Either way I do say it is a pleasant but weird dream".

Jikan spoke with a nod and that still sweet soft voice towards Miriko. Was that it or more than she simply chose not to say? Due to comfort to oneself or not wanting to speak more. After all she did say she rather not get into questions specific about family members. If this dream gave her things that came to the surface about that with this fictional person potentially, then it would be expected from Jikan's side that Miriko would hold her tongue.

With a clapof her hands Jikan closed it off with that. It was good to not push things. Cake though. "Oooh, cake? I love pastries. Pwrhaps we can all get something together later after we finish here. my treat?".

Jikan proposed while Mia jumped with a smile. "Pastries and fish. Pasteries and fish". Shaking with joy at the thought.

At the thought Jikan turned to Alistair once again, expecting the next gaming question to come from this furry friend.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#32Mimi 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:32 pm

Mimi
It sounded normal, just merely played off as a dream when over all Miriko knew full well the context of what that story was and who all the people where, it did not matter. Only two people in this group knew over all the history of the situation she said was a dream. As long as they did not go digging around places they shouldn't she could do one thing in theory she wanted to do in the future when she had the time to work on it.

The cake was more hinting at being in Fiore at the time, with Olly's cake shop. But since it seemed she got away with hinting at that she might not talk about it for too much longer. Because it was conversations about baked goods. Something Miriko did not highly enjoy all that often."I do not really remember what i favour to eat, just know that I need too."

#33Jikan 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:31 pm

Jikan

At times dreams were stories of realities and other times illusions of a what if. Imagination of the mind wandering in its slumber or the tinkering wires and gears of the soul. Either way there was always a piece of the creator within. Now, be as it may it sounded relatively normal. Actually, extremely normal as if it was real. But that was unknown yo the outside. Jikan and Mia could not guess or say which was which. Miriko could. And little did they know Alistair could as well.

"Hmmmm, okay", Jikan said in a bit of a sadden response. Oh the thought of eating pastures and desserts was lovely just as much a good old fashion healthy meal. She had hoped to set up a time for them to do that together, either here in Minstrel or back home in Fiore. There was a very kind little shop she did know of that she liked. Well...a few. A girl had to have her options across the wide regions of Fiore!

"Okay okay", Jikan said with a hand wave. "So then let's continue the game if you two are up for it. If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#34Mimi 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:59 am

Mimi
Did she wanted to continue the game? kind of but she was just out of ideas. Mostly even if she was interested in thinking up ideas maybe the times of how she took care of herself here taking it's toll on her and she did not realize it yet. But at least she was still able to be polite about the fact she was starting to feel a bit sleepy at the time. letting out a bit of a yawn only because she had a feeling what might have been going on with her. that or the small amount of sleep she got was catching up with her.

"Maybe for now just leave it as it is here, Only because four hours of sleep isn't working out for me.."Miriko did seem actually sound like she had not had a good amount of sleep in a while. Maybe all of her work was a bit too much and caught up to you. Thus she would quietly leaves trying not to seem overly rude about while making sure he would stay away for the trip back.

{exit}

#35Jikan 

The Child within [ Jikan | Miriko ] - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:27 pm

Jikan

Jikan had found herself simply enjoying this game and experience with everyone. So with that of course she had hoped to continued. She didn't feel or notice that a large amount of time had passed after all. It had gotten late!

A fact that Miriko and the others had noticed. So he it fatigue from the events of the day prior, a mental fog with coming up with more ideas for the game, a need to bath and sleep. Or possibly dinner time. It was time for them to break the game up. The cue and realization coming from Miriko's, cute, yawn. A hiccuping pitter patter hit Jikan's heart as soon as her ears heard that sound.

"...im surprised you haven't crashed with that much sleep being up this late. Well so long, see again sometime", Iikan said softly bidding the two an adue before leaving the bench and area with Mia.

[Exit]

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum