Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fading in Dream [Story tie-in]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

Fading in Dream [Story tie-in] Empty Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:49 pm

Azure Fenic

After reaching the inn Azure started to feel his body become heavy as if he just finished lifting weights and running a marathon at the same time. Working with the minimum hours of sleep wasn't uncommon though something about this tiredness felt unnatural in many ways. Even with his body working against him the informant had to try and send word to his mentor about what he found. The sounds of a flute or harmonica had started to slowly fill his ears while trying to focus on staying up to get the message out. 

Before even realizing it somehow the bed had moved right next to them even though it was across from him no more than two seconds ago. Holding his head the sound of the instruments had come loud enough to play over his thoughts as they appeared. In a futile effort to try and keep himself in the waking world, Azure tried to prick himself with his spear but that too had somehow moved on its own. "Who..." before landing on his bed the silhouette of someone in the corner of the room was all he was able to make out.

194/15000

{Sheet / Magic}
Fading in Dream [Story tie-in] Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Azure Fenic 

Fading in Dream [Story tie-in] Empty Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:50 pm

Azure Fenic

The sounds of birds and people talking just outside his window caused him to roll over and attempt to cover his ears to sink deeper into the dreaming world. As the summoner woke up still in his room in the same spot that he remembered before passing out 'Morning lil bro' the voice that greeted him was the voice of his brother. Quickly turning around to see the sibling that he thought was dead for many years "How did you?!" asked with a conflicting tone as it came off as rather upset, confused, and overjoyed all at the same time. 

The man sitting next to him wasn't that much older than he had expected. Emotions had started to brew within him leaving him speechless as the only thing that he could do is look at them. Azure took a second and stood up "You tried to kill me! Twice!" he shouted as the brothers locked eyes one filled with a mix of emotions and the other emotionless yet calming. The elder sat down on the bed and motioned for them to come back to try and have a somewhat normal conversation.

'Please I'm risking alot meeting you like this Lil Boy Blu..' Azure looked for his spear to try and run him through but it would seem as though any weapon within the room had been removed. The informant clenched his fist tightly as his mind ran through all the ways he could kill him and be done with it, 'Listen I'm sorry about the doc-' before finishing a pillow had covered his face. 

458/15000

{Sheet / Magic}
#3Azure Fenic 

Fading in Dream [Story tie-in] Empty Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:54 pm

Azure Fenic

"You TRIED to kill ME!" everything in his body was telling him to just let out all of the frustration that had buried deep within him while his mind was doing the exact opposite and was trying to relax and actually hear their explanation about the past incidents that had taken place. Neither man moved an inch as they waited for the other to say something, Azure's heartbeat had become white noise to him as he still tried to contain his emotions in a desperate attempt to have some form of self-control. 

Alberto let out a small sigh as he shifted his gaze to the window and next to them as if he had been waiting for something to happen. Meanwhile, the informant slowly unclenched their fist 
"I-I spent months looking just for you to show up now!? Mom and Dad gave up on finding you..." the summoner fell to his knees with tears streaming down his face as every last bottle shattered in unison. 

It had been a few years since he had allowed himself to be this vulnerable in front of someone, even though they had started to break down something felt off as neither Ignis nor Cygnus had attempted to try and manifest. 

664/15000

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum