Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dozing Kids [Rank D - Good]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Eteri 

Dozing Kids [Rank D - Good]  Empty Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:16 pm

Eteri
"Kids these days.." The young sorcerer scoffed and muttered to herself as she stood in front of the local school in Magnolia. She thoughts she sounded old for a second but remembered she was only 22 years old. Just barely ahead of these kids and touching the edge of adulthood. Letting out a sigh, she entered the school and headed straight for the main office.

In the office stood a woman who was tapping her foot as if she was waiting. Eteri hesitantly walked up to her and asked politely, "Excuse me, are you Ms. Sandine?" Her hands grasped politely behind her back as she straightened up. The young elf was raised to respect those teaching and educating the young as they were the future.

"Yes I am. You must be the Fairy Tail member sent to help with my class. Come now, follow me. I'll show you the classroom and explain along the way." The teacher said promptly as she start to walk and talk down the hallway. She explained the increasing number of student who are falling asleep in class, so she wants Eteri to monitor them and make sure they are staying awake. The teacher stresses that she doesn't want her to use any hot or hurt the students.

Nodding in agreement, the elf smirked as she knew instant a way to keep the students away without harming them. Her nature element was wind. Small puffs of wind is enough to keep anyone awake, but she wants to do it without being noticed. Her enhancement was not using magic circles will come in handy.

As they enter the classroom, the teacher introduced Eteri and mentions that she will be observing the classroom. After receiving a few different looks, one excited, one dirty, ad one boredom, Eteri set up in the back of the classroom.

Almost immediately, Miss Sandine started teaching. The class consisted of a variety of basic topics like english, math, science, and social studies (history). History was one of the most boring classes to Eteri, so she kept a sharp eye out. She caught one student starting to nod off and she whispered to the winds, "Give him a breeze" and a small gust of wind floated by the student and went up flying past the ear of the nodding off student. The student jerked their head upward and glanced around, unsure of where the breeze came from.

Science class kept most of the student entertained, so there's wasn't much for Eteri to do. Math class was a whole other story though. A handful of students in the back started to put their head down to nap, so the sorcerer whispered to the wind again and sent individual breezes down the students shirts. They jerked up as the cold breeze went down their backs and sent a shiver up their spines.

The rest of the school day went smoothly with only a few interruptions from Eteri. Afterwards, she approached the teacher and let her know which students fell asleep and the teacher thanked her.

WC: 524

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum