Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:44 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji were in Orchida city enjoying their time around the place. They had not had a time where they were just doing their own thing. Today was that day, or so they thought. They moved around the market area as they were shopping and tasting food from the new shops that opened up. It was a good time to eat as any other time. They greeted the people who looked at them and greeted them, to begin with. It was nice to see that these people were nice to him but it made a lot of sense.

Renji was walking by his side as he was eating his own meal right now. The two of them were just standing in one place now, so that way they didn’t eat and walked at the same time. It would make it a lot easier for someone to find them now if they were looking for them.

#2Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:52 am

Yuurei

While they were eating their food, someone was indeed looking for them. It would take them a while, but they would see Yuurei in the distance. They would make their way to them and when they got to them they would catch their breath as they looked up at him. The Seraphim smiled because he knew who this guy was and was surprised he left the guildhall to bring him a letter.

“Thank you, sorry for making you come all the way here. I didn’t think I would get a job today.” He said to them as he would take out of their hand.

When they saw that their job was done, they would give a thumbs up to Yuurei before going off and back in the direction of the guild.

Yuurei would look at the letter and would open it and while reading it would seem like his mission would be within the city.

Renji looked at him waiting for him to say something or make a move on where to go.

173|329

#3Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:57 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at Renji and he would smile at him.

“It seems like we don’t have to trouble much. Our destination isn’t far from here. We’re going to be taking out rats again. Well, since I been taking a different approach, then we shouldn’t have to worry about it.” He said to Renji.

The Exceed would hear this and he was ready to go. Yuurei would look at the letter and he would start moving as he followed the direction of where he needed to the two of them would move around the market district together and would start looking around.

He would continue his greeting, but he would also make sure to quicken his pace. It wouldn’t take long, but the two of them would see someone was waiting for someone to show up. Yuurei could even see that this was a building that people around them were avoiding as well.

153|482

#4Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would approach the mysterious person. They didn’t know who it was, but that he could have been their potential client. When he was approaching the man, he would look at Yuurei and Renji and it was then he would notice that the man he wanted was here. This was perfect, and he had a smile on his face as he would wave at Yuurei.

The hunter would look at Renji and then looked at the man as he would wave back at him.

“It seems like we’re the ones he was looking for. I guess we found our client.” He said to Renji as he would approach the man.

When eh got close enough he would smile at him as he figured he would confirm with him.

“You got rat problems inside of your shop right? We’re here for the job.” He said to him.

The man would look so happy to hear that.

“Yes, I do. Do you need my help with anything?” He asked Yuurei.

170|652

#5Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:59 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at him and he would rub the back of his head as he was thinking about what he wanted him to do. It wasn’t hard, but there was only one thing he needed to do.

“I just need you to get someone who can close holes within buildings. Can you do that for me?” He asked as he waited for an answer.

The client would look around and then he would look at Yuurei.

“Yeah I can get someone to do that.” He said to Yuurei as he would make his way to doing his part.

The Seraphim and Renji would look at each other and they would make their way to the door of the shop. Once that was the case, they would enter the shop and they would look around. Yuurei would see where he had to go to find the rats that were in this place.

152|804

#6Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:36 am

Yuurei

It wouldn’t take long, but Yuurei would feel them coming from the back of the shop.

“They are that way.” He said as he pointed in the direction.

It was then that the two of them would walk to the back of the shop and they would meet a bunch of rats. The rats would look at Yuurei and they would make noises as if they weren’t happy to see him. The hunter would put on his circlet and he would hear what they were saying. It would seem like they were not happy that he was here. He would just look at them and he would shake his head.

“Hey you guys do you think you can leave this place? I know you guys came from somewhere, so I wanted you guys to leave from there. I don’t want to harm you and they want you out of here.” He said to them as he waited for them to say something.

162|966

#7Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:03 pm

Yuurei

When they heard his words they would run to him and they would attack while they were speaking to him. The Seraphim would shake his head as he knew this might happen. It was then he would dodge their attacks as he moved around the room, they were in. He was quick and swift with his movements and he would look at them with a serious face.

“I know you must have heard about me from the other rats that live around here. They knew what I can do, and they left. Some of them never made it back home, so I hope you take that as a sign and leave.” He said as he was giving them another chance.

They wouldn’t listen once again as they would attack him. It was then he would take out a gun and he would shoot a shot of water at one of the rats and it would fall to the ground before slowly getting up and it would look at its friend as it would start chatting.

175|1141

#8Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:29 pm

Yuurei

It was then they would start running away and they would make their way to the hole that they had come from. The Seraphim would follow them, and he would see them go through the place. That was good and he would get something to cover it up for the time being. He had a smile 0on his face because they knew better than to mess with him after all. He would look around to see that Renji wasn’t around as he was picking things up. The hunter would look for his friend and he would soon find Renji ready to leave. This was good and when he asked him if they wanted to search for anything in the shop, Renji would tell him that everything was clear.

Yuurei would nod as he was fine with getting out of this place. He was wondering what else they were going to do after this.

153|1294

#9Yuurei 

Pest Control Pt. 30 (Neutral) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:36 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji would get out of the shop and they would see that their client was =waiting for them. He would see that he wasn’t alone this time. He would look at the man and he figured that this was the person who was going to permanently seal the hole in the shop. Yuurei would explain where he could find it, and the man would leave to go handle it. When he did that, Renji would look at their client and he would open his bag, and all the valuables that he had found would come out of the bag. The client would see this, and he would be surprised about what they had found. He would make his way to Yuurei and he would hand him his rewards.

Yuurei would take the reward and the two of them would find their way back home to figure out what to do next.

153|1447 (30% reduction from companion and coin)

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum