Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Temperance: A Stranger in even Stranger Lands (Kon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Silver Sparrow 

Temperance: A Stranger in even Stranger Lands (Kon) Empty Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:07 pm

Silver Sparrow

I faithfully placed my life in the hands of those beyond the realm of mortals. Those whom I may not have had the capacity to gaze upon, but whose essence rang through my bones shattering any doubt I may've once had about my ventures into lands unknown. So, while I was indeed a stranger upon Fiore's soil, I was confident I'd prosper. South Fiore was as beautiful as I'd imagine, with territories that contradicted its neighboring lands. There I stood, surrounded by Volcanic rock. My knowledge of Fieros Girdle began and ended with where I was, yet I was enlivened. I found comfort in discomfort.

From what I had gathered from my father, Fieros Girdle was one of Fiore's most impressive lands—now, I believed so too. How beautiful, I thought.

My companion flew above me, swimming through the clouds far above me without a worry in the world. I could only assume that he was pleased to be in a country that was not Enca, our home. For him, my heart felt at peace. The wintry winds raved through my silvered locs, embers sparked around me every so often, and the thickened smoke which hailed from the volcanos ahead gave the atmosphere a scent akin to burning wood. I stood shirtless, with only loose white silk bottoms to cover the remaining parts of my body. My arms stretched out beside me as I took four deep breaths, and then, I began to make my way toward a spot perfect for me to begin meditating.

#2Kon 

Temperance: A Stranger in even Stranger Lands (Kon) Empty Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:27 pm

Kon

The barren volcanic wastelands stretched out around the darkly clad metal man, who stalked the terrain accompanied only by the winds around him and his companions bound to him both in soul and blood upon his belt. As the guild master of the construct that hovered above him he was burdened by the responsibilities but not just the people within its walls but also those who shared his guild insignia through earthland. In these past few months the collective mind had prospered gaining members left and right from the strangest of places. Feeling on Ill intent from any he had permissed their recruitment with minimum hesitation. They were still a new guild he didn't have the luxury of refusing people purely due yo their behaviour. This wasn't the rune knights afterall the guild was not bound by the same rules and responsibility that the knights experienced. While fieros girdle was typically a land devoid of life with the arrival of the guild more were coming to the inhospitable area even so kon was somewhat surprised to see someone out in the open, particularly one who he had not meet. Always the curious type kon advanced upon them his footsteps creating echoes in his wake denoting his significant weight. A man of metal didn't have the luxury of subtlety it had seemed. Reaching to his left side, kon announced his presence through his artificial voice box still unacustom to their male voice while he had requested it was still an oddity having been a woman for so long. "Hail citizen, what brings you to Fieros Girdle, surely not the views? Perhaps you have come to meet someone in particular, a certain guild master perchance?" Laughing towards the end more than willing to make himself the butt of the joke.

#3Silver Sparrow 

Temperance: A Stranger in even Stranger Lands (Kon) Empty Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:32 pm

Silver Sparrow

As I began my journey onward, expecting nothing but boiling rocks and spurts of Lava, I heard from behind me the clumps and clamor of metal. Naturally, my body reacted defensively. I spun swiftly, drawing my dagger in the process, and raised it before my chest, entirely prepared to strike down any potential danger. What I saw was something I had never seen before; a robot...? A cyborg? My eyes lowered, undaring to move from the being now ahead. Its voice croaked, almost drowned by the power of technology. Guild master? I pondered, remembering my father's voice echoing the concept of guilds in the back of my mind. "I see...you are a leader of one of the Fiorian organizations..." I began, not yet at ease. "On the contrary; I am indeed here for the views. They are...divine." I didn't want my first experience in this country to be violent. "My apologies If I have intruded on your territory." Per usual, my voice kept a gentle, calming frequency.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum