Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elise 

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:15 pm

Elise
Another evening, Another time for Elise to do her normal things she did with her life only to the tune to herself and whatever she choose to do with her time. This time rather then just quietly roaming the streets, She would use the her time at the church in Orchidia to watch over it for the night for the people who ran it.

How else to spend the time then praticing music to no one? it was perfect for the anti-social nun. Just people had to deal with the echo of whatever instrument she had gotten her hands on that she knew how to play. For Elise this time lounging around with in it was a harpsichord. And this getting herself a glass of water and placing it by a table while she settled into her chair and well would play an entire song to no one but herself.

There was a bit of a fancy finger work in use but Elise enjoy how it felt to play this. Hence why she never really wanted to play in front of anyone because she just liked doing this for her own enjoyment, not for anyone else. Why boast about skill when things where enjoyable?

Nonetheless the night was greeted with a pleasant musical expression of a song It was the better part of the day nothing else to worry or think about at this time.

#2Jikan 

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:34 am

Jikan

Finally. She had successfully made her way back to Orchidia. It took...quite some time to get here. Just when she thought she had enough to worry about un the aftermath of the giant attacks. The entire realm of Earthland was under attack now. These counter parts leading the charge had occupied towns all with Fiore, who knew of the other countries? But. One of the locations...was Orchidia. Despite Sleeping Calamity's efforts to fight off the sudden appearance. Jikan was here now though. And although she could not find the invader that was in charge of these forces that dared to step within her domain. She would be more than happy to crack some eggs of their underlings until they decided to scramble!

It was hard, but normality was attempted still. Businesses operated, with a less cheerful smile. People were outside, just not children. And many citizens seemed to have their heads on a swivel more than normal...

One of the rare, untouched spots was the Orchidia Church though. Luck or a divine protection?? Entering, on a eh8m, perhaps an intrest of why thus spot seemed a lack of interest to this new enemy. She found a maiden, a jun playing a song within its walls that gently echoed out to the wind. "Hmmmm? Oh what is this, a song of prayer perhaps?".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Elise 

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) Empty Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:05 pm

Elise
As song as Jikan asked that it was met with Elise stopping mid song. That point you could tell that there was more of the song and some one stopped it because something was bothering them. It was met with Minstrel words because Elise did not care to speak Fiorian or even wanting too at this time she was here to do her thing and that was it."L'église est fermée, veuillez partir."She said coldly with out a single care or regard for if or why a person was here at this time. Elise never assumed anyone was here to confess their sins at midnight or a bit after. Also mentioning rather rudely."De plus, la plupart des gens frappent, peu importe l'heure de la journée." Jikan was getting to deal with a really moody nun who seemed unhappy to have visitors at this hour.

Translations.:

Then picking up her glass of water and staring at Jikan. Elise was waiting to see what would happen next. As she kept showing signs of not being interested in talking to her, There had to be something of value. But as her red eyes stared into Jikan's eyes she actually doubted that was the case for her and she was just roaming around for the sake of."Cela vous rappelle aussi d'être debout à ces heures de la nuit, vous savez." Then she just muttered to herself quiet enough for Jikan not to be able to hear her but it seemed Elise as always was not in the best moods, But Jikan was either going to try and bother this woman more or just leave. But now one was left with a nun speaking to her in Minstrel.

Translations:

#4Jikan 

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) Empty Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:59 pm

Jikan

When Jikan entered her she did not expect anyone to be here, or supposed to be here. Who was after all this kate in the night? Playing music of all things as well. Praying in the night, letting the mind wonder on fears, doubts, or needs sure. But not this really.

The music came to a screeching halt after Jikan spoke. The dark red haired musician cutting of the flow of her muse. A massive surprise came next, the sweet honey words of Jikan's native tongue coming out with an edge. Cold. Ah, a pure Minstrel if any else...

She laughed, a soft mocking one in fact. Surprise in the language usage and the words. "An unlocked religious building welcomes its people. If you didn't wished to be bothered while you played your little tune. Madam. You should have locked the door", she said back in Minstrelian words of course.

She held a hand at her hip. Contentment. "A church isn't a home. Really? I know our homeland is about sophistication, but that is really a ridiculous request", she said with a disapproving sigh at the comment. "I will let the musician continue her practice when I am done though. I came here to do something", Jikan said as she began to move forward. Walking to the right away from Elise. Her eyes catching Elise before casually moving to its destination. A table, simple one made out of stone. A silver slightly rusted box sitting on its surface.

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Elise 

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:04 am

Elise
Jikan was correct in one manner but wrong in another,Now Jikan had to deal with more of how Elise was she was not getting anymore friendly."You preach that. Yet never knocked for permission to enter, You know as most people would."You can excuse a church being open to the public being fair but there was also manners that had to be in place as well. "Open the door maybe for the needy or the lost I can admit."Then as brash and harsh as possible."But most let another person know you wish to enter." Elise then seeming pulled a cigarette seemingly out of no where. Also some how managed to pull out a match and light it.

Then she would continue."You do not seem you are wanting guidance of faith. You just walked in expecting entertainment."Yes Elise was smoking in a church and being rude and she seemed to not even have a second thought about it but at least they were talking in minstrel right? the bless of one hearing their home land language surely spared them from lacking manners and insulting people in not vocal ways.

Upon a few other words Jikan said Elise seemed to get even more annoyed, even more than before Jikan just walked into the room for no reason."You want a ridiculous?"That sounded like the more aggressive and angry undertone some one could ever say."How about you don't charge into a room uninvited and expected  be entertained."She said that but Elise was not done quiet yet."While your at it how about you continually prove why Minstrel is a nation of shallow minded and arrogant cretins."Elise might be getting carried away but she did not care in the slightest, mind you she was still smoking that cigarette while saying these things.

Ending this with."Go find entertainment from some one else, I don't play music to entertain some one, Even if I could have considered in front of other. The normal pleasantries aren't there. So I do not care for a single moment to wain interest from it."Then with that she started leaving the room, Not good bye no parting words just leaving with her cigarette and glass of water. Closing the door behind her. If Jikan did follow, Elise seemingly was gone after the door closed, no sign of where she went in the build was apparent.

#6Jikan 

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:54 pm

Jikan

Jikan walked with a light calm sway as she made her way towards the stone carved table, eyes trained on the dark red haired rude nun. She had something she wanted to do and she could really care less about what this stranger was on about. She could play her music if she wished, or have issue in someone being in this church. It was Orchidia's church after all, and so the citizens here had a full right to it in Jikan's eyes. Jikan reached the silver rusted box as Elise continued to talk.

"Oh good thing I am not like most people. Regardless, the church is here to be used and if one does not lock it how are the people suppose not to enter? Assumptions are dumb to always follow and believe", Jikan said back not batting an eye. Then decided to humor herself. Reaching the table she gave a knock on the stone. "But there, I knocked~. Apologies for my manners madam", Jikan said in a bit of a light tone shrugging as well.

She then blinked and had a level of aggravation in her voice now seeing Elsie light a cigarette inside of the building. "Oh for peace sake have some decency if you are going to complain about mine. Don't smoke in a building, especially a church. If you leave a burn mark there are going to be complaints about it", Jikan said with a bit of a narrow eye as she placed her hand onto the silver box. "I really can care less about what you do hobby wise and what you, attempt, to call musical entertainment. I came here to do something, not have my ears bleed by that skill with no grace". Oh the assumption, assuming Jikan was not here for some faith, and the arrogance to think she wanted to be entertained by this nun?  Someone had high esteem.

She just let her ramble on and spat venom eventually letting the door close. A happy eound coming yo Jikan's ears as she lifted a hand to her right hear. Such a better sound. Either way she went to finish what she was here for, reaching I to her coat. She pulled out a key placing it into the box and unlocking it before seeing the inside containment. It was a charity box for the the church. "Seems they did bad this month...", Jikan said softly before diging into one of her pockets to pull out her wallet. With a flip she opened it before dropping money in, just enough to give a little bit more than what they should need. She then closed the box and locked it before turning to head out. It was late and this was about enough for her.

[Exit]

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Elise 

And On the Second Night, The Sounds of Music.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:09 pm

Elise
And Elise thus was off to do her own thing whatever that was in the evening because she needed to work off her annoyance toward the situation, She was rude and harsh but most people do not waltz into a place with out really showing a sign of some one being there to start with. Then again Elise was not the most easy of all people to get along with as well in which.

Thus going into Orchidia by herself Elise would use this time to go collect more smokes and maybe a few things to drink, because it would just make her less bitter and unhappy at this time. Maybe it will make her feel better maybe it would not, one would not know until they found Elise again. maybe she would be in a better mood over all next time but hopefully she was. This was just how life worked at times.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum