Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:46 pm

Kaito

Kaito smiled at Elise as she said that it was up to him to figure if it was his name on that list and to be a bit sassy he said in a kind voice. "As long as my name is in your pretty hand writing I guess I can leave with it being on a list rather it is good or bad." It was meant to slightly tease the woman as he knows that he is probably quick to be judged as not so good as he dresses how he does and his magic makes him probably look shiftier than he really is.

Revy looked at the woman as she started acting panicked and saying things and she backed up away from the portal. "Oh did you not know that Kaito is the dimensional dragon slayer? Wait trap? This is not a trap or a trick just kindness and concern I can promise you. If you distrust me you can hold onto me and if you feel like we double crossed you take me as a hostage if you want. I give you my word I nor Kaito are going to harm you in any way." The exceed gently tapped the woman's leg and she puts her hand up to reach for the woman's hand so she could walk the woman in and lead her into the nice little house and to her comfortable seat with silver ware. Revy if the woman went with her stayed walking at the woman's pace and she makes no sudden or distrust able moves so not to spook the woman and make her think that this is anything but some food and drink. "What would you like to drink with your requested food?"

#27Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:41 am

Elise
Elise almost seemed to not show anything about that was humour, Either Elise was a fair too serious about these things. After all when learning what she is generally trying to hunt and deal with and hearing what Kaito was it seemed almost like. Leaving things unmentioned would be a risky. Even if in some manner this was Elise's fault some manner that she did not ask sooner about these things."Maybe consider your self lucky I work alone then."There was a degree of snark that was returned with that. Either Elise was not one to express it openly or most likely was too serious for her own good to do it.

Panic was it all that much panic it felt uneasy and unsure. Maybe still it was the results of Elise being just too use to everything going the way she expected it too."No I did not know that, I have not had the chance to dig into the who's who of Fiore yet."Which might be fair to her own disadvantage. But she did not look into people unless it was actually something she felt like she needed to dive into.

But this was also a very easily seen and picked up flaw with Elise. She almost trusted no one right away. The entire thing in which where Revvy was offering to be held as hostage. Maybe she would be wrong this time, But still thinks it was a danger to herself over all on a general basis on a normal evening.Revvy trying to make things seems like it was all okay just left Elise a bit more paranoid and unsure of what to think. She didn't even take Revvy's hand because Elise could use this as a chance for something for her own gain. See if these things worked as stated. One less problem to worry about, Thus she just walked through the portal on her own."One just need to leave me some kind of red wine."She mentioned for the drink.

#28Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Kaito

Kaito figures that it was fine as he knows that there was nothing that he was aiming to do and he keeps hard at work at getting the food ready to serve and he brings it over to the place he had made for her to sit down and relax to enjoy the food and Revy followed the woman into the portal and then into the house and he puts out a few wine glasses and he puts out three different types of red wine for the woman as he wasn't sure which was her favorite. "This one is from Seven, this one is from Minstrel and the last one is from Caelum. I hope one of them can fit your pallet and be the one you like, please enjoy the food and I hope it is up to your standards of enjoyment."

Kaito bows and he takes a step back so she may enjoy her food and he can watch to see if she liked it or not and he hoped that he did well enough for her to have a good hot meal that she could enjoy and could help her feel a bit more at ease around him while still keeping her power and energy levels and he fatigue down and her edge sharp as it could be.

#29Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:28 am

Elise
It was good that Elise was actually some what trying and doing what she could to trust some one. But when you lead a paranoid person to somewhere with good intentions lest she tried. Maybe there was just many layers with in Elise that made her so picky and fickle in that manner.

Hint of maybe how she felt things showed. She reached for the one from Seven with out a second thought more then anything else. Either she had caelum and minstrel wine enough already, She hated both of them or just just felt like she seemed to remain quiet about it.

But she would eventually settle in her chair and seemed to take her time seeming saying nothing while she ate slowly, Yet she had a bottle left unopen, Why one who's life was so fixed on wine and smokes has yet to open the bottle must be just something with in her mind.

Looking at what cassoulet and what it was you could realized it was really hearty strew with meat and beans. Elise was a terrible dinner guest she didn't speak, she didn't compliment anyone she merely sat there and ate.

It would be fifteen minutes before Elise just stop eating for a moment and simply said."Why?"She didn't sound confused or suspicious but curious."Are all of these Fiorian people just so quick to help one another?"Minstrel was truly a different world most people upon doing something like this was expecting from something from the person they where trying to feed. So Elise was still just being what she was use too, Trying to be friendly was hard for her to do a lot of times most likely her own problems

#30Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:06 am

Kaito

Kaito didn't let the woman's lack of conversation or critic really get to him as she had already shown she was more the air on cautions type and that didn't bug him and he realized that he had forgotten to put out a cork screw and he hurries and he gathers it gently placing it on the table for her so that she could open it or request him to open it for her if she so wished as she was his guest and he needed to make sure that she indeed felt that she was. He was not going to push anything onto her as she was here and she was being wary of him as he would probably be of someone that invited him to a strange place and really didn't like shine a light on the bigger pictures of the things that were happening in the back or around them being in a new and totally uncontrollable place.

He hears her speak and he wonders what she means by that and he rubs his chin and when he thinks he has the answer he begins to speak. "The why is simple, I was simply making a gesture of kindness to you. As to your second question that is a tough one to answer as the world is full of grey areas. Some will help with nothing but kindness in their hearts like I am doing. Some will do it to try to gain something from you like your favor or you hand, some even take that farther and do it just to try and get with a person for the night or so I hear. Others will do it as a trick to trap you into being at the wrong somewhere at the wrong time and you end up in a fight for your life with no clue what has caused it." Kaito gives some extra he made of the food to Revy who happily gets up in her own chair with a booster seat in it to eat and enjoy the company as well.

Kaito looked back to the woman and he rubs the back of his head. "My master always said true allies are hard to come by so I try to treat everyone the best I can cause I am never sure when in a life or death situation someone you showed kindness to will step up and help you even if you didn't  know you needed it." He took his own seat and he sipped some fruit punch as he was a straight edged man who didn't give into the vices like drinking and smoking but he doesn't judge the ones that do as they are just living their lives the way they wish to live them and with the freedoms that they are fully allowed to use and abuse as they wish.

#31Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:52 pm

Elise
So what she almost did not expect some one to explain in depth was acting this way was to be expected but most of the time some one did not give her an answer. Most people just told her to deal with it because she was moody and she got use to getting none answers over all. But when given the answer she did quietly stare at him still for a few moments. His answers made sense to her and almost for most honest then most people up front then what she expected. But after she finished chewing on what she was eating.

She let out a sigh almost like since the answer was unexpected she almost felt like she needed to say something in return."You...seemed far more prepared than I assumed to answer that."She did sounded like it was shocked in some manner but not a huge manner over all. It was remarkable in some manner that Elise was trying to understanding what human bonds was like."Guess life in Minstrel has made me fair different then the actual world."showing signs that maybe this life was not what Elise was expecting but trying to adjust too.

Listening to this master talk. She had to ponder what kind of leadership style was common around here. Status was ruling in Minstrel so she just got use to not wanting to be around it."Oh? sounds like a wise old woman."Elise said almost like she was serious about it.

#32Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:32 pm

Kaito

He looked at the woman as she seemed taken aback by him being so honest with her about what she had asked of him and he figured that was probably the closest to a compliment he would probably get from her at this moment but he isn’t worried about it as he was just glad that she seemed to have taken what he said deeper than just swiped off by the words. "yeah from what I have heard and seen it is a pretty rough place to grow up at. I spent most of my life after being freed from the laboratory living in a wood elf village then on the road with my master who is a high elf she was just far shorter than the very tall high elves I read about. She was very wise but I haven’t heard from her in awhile."

Kaito rubbed the back of his head as he knows he didn’t need to have shared the last part of that with the woman but he had already said it so there was no taking it back and he doubted that she would really comment on what he had said there but he guesses that he will be fine and he returns to sipping his fruit punch as Revy keeps eating and enjoying the food and the company of the woman as she made Revy feel safer for some reason that she can’t place her finger on.

#33Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:59 pm

Elise
Maybe this is one thing she would share for a moment, Kaito wanted to share these things about himself Elise would share a few minor things about herself. Maybe it was show the shape of her life and why she was the way she was now."A small elf huh?...."But first she would start by asking."White hair, blue eyes?....white clothing for the most part?"Then lead it up with."Odd..peaceful yet nosey?"If that was his master, then Elise would have to wonder what powers she had when she seems not powerful in the slightest in her eyes at all.

But then she would have to remark something of herself and over all just seemed to casually mentioned."But is fair different from a little girl, raised to be the perfect image of marriage material....many talents....beauty considered unparalleled to anyone else they knew of at the time...only for her to walk away from it all."she said it to try and word it like it was not her background. It was vague but at least told a very different life story. She also assumed Kaito was not that dumb and if they talked about each others pasts that might be easy to connect.

Then she seemed to quietly go back to eating her food and casually listening to whatever else was going to be said at this time to her. But she also felt she shared enough currently.

#34Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:00 am

Kaito

"No my master and grandmother has blonde hair with tints of green in it and her eyes are deep forest green. You sound like you are talking about my guild master." He rubs the back of his head as he doesn't quite know if he had some how caused a misunderstanding for the woman or if he had just  gave the wrong impression to the woman so she started to assume that he was speaking of the guild mother in some form.

"That does sound rough for a child to deal with and be grown in. She walking away probably means she still has those qualities just the guy that finds her will need to learn she has them if she is willing to show case them. I as a guy would be lucky to find such a woman but wouldn't want her to serve me or be "The perfect image of marriage." But I guess I am also not really a royal as well or would have to deal with the high standards of picking a woman like that either, plus a woman like that would probably be so far out of my league." He laughed softly as he knows by rights of birth he is kind of a noble status as he is of high elf blood from one side and his father is a richer man of Bosco. He really doesn't care or bother with his status as anything more that a street walking stranger that has too much on his hands than he has time to deal with other things like love or people to care about him like that.

Revy finishes up the bit that she had gotten and he jumps down and walks over to the sink moving a stepping stool over and climbing up it to the sink and she begins to clean up her plate and her utensils so that they stuff will not stick to it when Kaito did the dishes later and put them away. She wondered if that story that the other woman had said was a real life story of her own or if that story was just that a story and nothing more than that.

#35Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:40 am

Elise
Oh they weren't the same person interesting she had to guess. then again she never asked his guild master name or what guild."almost felt that was her for some reason....My guess was wrong."She said she simply pondered why she thought that."I did not know that one was your guild master...she's a strange one."She left it at the casual statement. To think she did not go into much depth about meeting the one she knew of. Elise talking about Judith so casually it had to make one person wonder, What was Judith doing up so late at night? What all did she talk about with her? So many things to ponder.

But maybe the more interesting part of it she let out a sigh and said."Good thing I don't have that life now....even if flawed the freedom with worth it."But gave Kaito a side eye look of you should most likely never tell anyone that information for it was something she wouldn't want mentioned aloud."I could never understand how one stand being a show piece to be better for the status of other people..."Then she looked around for a moment and from the top part of her sleeve tuck into the arm pit, She pulled out a smoke, some how lit it and started smoking again.

#36Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:08 pm

Kaito

"Yeah she can be a bit strange and sometimes I feel that the guild master is shielding me from something, but I trust when the time is right that she can use me as a shoulder lean on and to talk if she needs it." He rubs the back of his head as he does wonder if the guild mother would really see him as a good person to speak to about things if she needed to. He thinks that he is on that level on with her. He feels like she sees him as an extra son at this point, he doesn't know if that is wrong or right but he feels it is safe to feel that for now.

"No worries I will tell no one about your past as you are entitled to that more than anyone." He hears her saying the thing about being a show piece and he wondered what he could say to that and he sits again taking another sip of his drink. "I think it is mostly cause it is a safe spot, you don't have to work or struggle to feed yourself and that country is pretty well known for not taking well to those that don't follow the status quo. Me if I find a woman that loves and likes me, will be nothing short of a miracle, but I am for sure not going to treat her like she is arm candy I think the term is. If she wants to be shown off a little that is fine but I don't want to just get with a woman that is only that, I want her to be her own person no need for perfect." He is not sure if saying that was the right thing but he felt better to let that out and off his chest.

Revy looked over at him as he didn't seem to speak much of woman or him even having a type or look that he might be pulled toward in the end. She wonders if this can be explore farther later or if this is as far as the mans walls would move without  something being fully broken loose or someone hurting someone he cared about and forced him to admit it. She is not sure who would even what to know that  kind of info from him in the first place, she wanted to know more about what Kaito looked for in a partner but that doesn't mean that she was going to trya nd keep pushing to find out.

#37Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:37 pm

Elise
They where talking about views of how one could be as lovers Elise did not think about it most likely as positively. Maybe in her mind she could be better but she was not a good person in terms of being a partner. Over all it is because it was Elise knowing in a social way she was not that good of a person over all. Only just doing what was right but that was at times the feel of it.

So it would be on her that she did feel like she mentioned that idea to him"I in theory would just be a horrible partner."She said it like it was a far for some reason."So...i don't plan on finding one."She had other plans to do anyway. So thus her not interesting in dating manner was easily shown and picked up on. At least she seemed some what normal.

#38Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:19 am

Kaito

Kaito looks at Elise when she makes the statement she would be a horrible partner and he rubs his chin and he thinks about the thinks he has learned about her to this point and then he speaks to her in a calm even tone as he was only going to speak his opinion on it as he couldn’t be one hundred percent sure on what he was saying but based on the observations he had made thus far of her. "I would disagree with that statement of you being a horrible partner. From looking at your book, your manners and the details you work toward, I think you would be a very attentive partner to who ever earned that right with you and they would be lucky. But that is only my opinion on that, though I am not some love god either or well of love knowledge. Plus you don’t have to actively look either they might find you."

Revy laughed softly to her self that Kaito of all people was trying to tell someone else that they shouldn’t straight up give up on love or maybe finding someone that would love and could be part of her life. She wonders if Kaito really doubts that he could be loved or if it is just a way he tries to keep people at a distance so not to ruin their lives by being with him and his curse and the darker side he doesn’t really let people see of him.

#39Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:29 pm

Elise
It seemed listening to that, while she seemingly stared at him blankly and almost bored looking. Could he be right? maybe he could be right about it but in some manner with how Elise viewed and seen the world around her. She did not think it really logical or in some manner realistic. But maybe it was just nature of the life she was use too and had come to terms that maybe in her own retrospection of her life. Everything was so different that at times she was her own worst enemy.

Then again maybe it was just how the strange nun had been use to what love was tied into: No freedom of choices, No voice to speak in which what you wanted, Just shown off, Her past really just made things rough for her that way."That last part....do you particularly believe that?"It would fine you was a term she heard before when listening to the various people around here on one of her off days when she actually needed to do some shopping

It seemed so strange."Love will just simply find you?....it sounds...absurd."It was almost like she wanted to think of it how it should be taken contextually but because of how Elise was it was almost taken far too literal and her brain was forcing her to consider it that way.

#40Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:47 am

Kaito

Kaito was surprised that she had actually taken what he had said with any kind of weight as he thought she would simply scuff at him and tell him she had and wanted nothing to do with that thing he had spoken of. When she asked him if he had believed that last part he smiled at her and he got close and he sat beside her looking her right in the eyes. "Honestly I do think it to be true, you may feel this strange click with them like an attachment you can't really explain, a feeling that they have a piece of you and you wish to find out or so I read in a book."

Kaito hoped that she did find a good partner as she seemed like she was willing if that person were to cross her path. Kaito hears her say that it sounds absurd that it can be waited for to find her. He laughs softly and he gently patted her shoulder. "I am not religious but I do believe that some are blessed with the choice to be who they want to be. I wish you to find what you are looking for and if a man was to cross your path and earn your trust, that they treat you right and do not take from you what you deserve." He knows that probably sounded corny and farfetched but he really did hope that she will find her place and that she will find things that are worth fighting for and for her to grow and expand from there.

#41Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:02 pm

Elise
Elise in some manner did not know entirely know how else to entire deal with this situation, The answer she got was something over all she might have not thought about it before but now however the answer she got made her only just blankly thought to herself for a moment."Huh...guess with that theory, Still haven't met some one in that manner."She seemed over all still about how one should expect Elise to be. normal things Elise might be acting but this also had to be the balance of seeking out and being found for such things. The balance of a scales so to say.

But when it came too, that second part Elise just seemed to depressingly sigh."What I want doesn't have to do with love....Nor lust...not even understand..it's almost illogical to explain."It was almost like that limit of what she wanted to talk about was reached, only because Elise was so use to that part in minstrel where her own wants never mattered. But then she just kind of moved on her internal struggle.

She got up from her chair and simply asked."So, how does one get out of this place? Or is this the part I thought would happen back in here until one feel like being allowed to be set free?"Maybe Elise was thinking too much and it was starting to get her to be grumpy at this time.

#42Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:30 pm

Kaito

He looked at her and he wonders if maybe she had misunderstood what he was saying. He was more meaning that he hopes that the person she finds will support her and not make her feel like they are holding her back but he guessed that he couldn't argue it with her as she seemed to be done with the conversation at this point. He hears the woman ask how she may leave this place and if they were being held captive like she was worried that she was going to be if she trusted someone.

"The way out is the same way you came in here, through the door and through the portal, I guess the faster way is to expend some mana with the thought of leaving but I would say save your mana and just take the normal exit and here." He hands her the rest of the bottle of wine that she had been drinking so she can take it with her as he was guessing that she was done talking for the night and that he was not going to make her stay or attempt to talk to her farther unless she invited him to follow her and keep talking.

#43Elise 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:38 pm

Elise
Over all if asked about most likely Kaito had done nothing wrong, Elise was a strange woman over all and she just was just the type doing various things at limited times."in which you feel is healthy would be best, I am not here to cause too many problems and just content with going to go a lone for a bit."Maybe Elise was just in some manner wanted go to do something else. Over all she was just being as nice as she could be about these things

But as she was preparing to needing to at least mention it. Elise might seemed a bit more closed off but it seemed at times her mind at times was her own worst enemy much like other people."Nothing against anyone here. I can only stand things for a limited time."She was hoping it was taken not as something horrible.

Her final words would just be."Then things just feel a bit rough at times for me to be around a person."It seems more if anything Elise was making a cover for herself because it made her feel better how she might actually feel over all about she seemed. Elise just needed that part of wanting to be alone to do her own thing.

After she was settled mentally she quietly nod that she was going to leave and quietly left.

(Exit)

#44Kaito 

Halls Where Paths Get Laid.(Open/Social.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:04 am

Kaito

He laughed softly. "You have done nothing wrong Elise thank you for joining and enjoying the meal May your travels be safe and your spirit hardy. If you ever find yourself in need of my help I will put my hand out to greet you and help" he watched as the woman left and he looked over to Revy with a smile and Revy nodded as she was sure that the woman had felt no real discomfort it was just her nature to be ready to do once again but at least this time they knew that she was on a full stomach and hopefully the food had been good enough to help her to find the extra energy and helps her sleep well as soon the sun will be coming up and the creatures of the night asleep.

Kaito is ready to take a bit of a nap before he returns to patrolling and doing requests to farther build up the guild’s reputation and keep the good words of their work going up.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum