Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's mine is mine 13 (NQ A-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

what's mine is mine 13 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:43 pm

Kaito

Kaito keeps his pick meeting the wall getting some more decent sized and conditioned gems and ores and he calls Mimis over and he empties his container into Mims who happily hurries off to help someone else who had just needed their aid. Revy walks over and give Kaito some juice and a snack which he drinks slowly and eats the snack so that he doesn't rush it and cause himself to get sick and hurl while he is digging and he gave it ten minutes to settle and he gets back to work stealing small glances at his team who are hard at work the one he is most worried about is the lich woman that he had found with Yuurei that was wearing the boar mask as she is a bit of a meat head and she is more a warrior that smashes things than she is one of gentle hits but she seemed to be doing well with a bit of guidance from Revy who was along with handing out foods and drinks giving tips to help the others.
(182)

#2Kaito 

what's mine is mine 13 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:44 pm

Kaito

He thinks Revy is a godsent as she has made everything so much easier and she makes it all the easier to manage and he has no idea what he would do if he did in the end lose her to some accident or cruel turn of fate but now was not the time for these thoughts even if he was beginning to tire and his mind wonder but he is going to keep working hard and not give up as there are other people on his back right now giving it their all as well planning and ready to create the next items and the greatest clothes and jewelry items. Kaito is close to calling it for the second day as they were making good head way for themselves then he gets another order that just came in so that means a little more today and back to it tomorrow and he knows they have to make this work.
(160)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito tells them of the bit extra they need to pull today and then they can head up and Kaito gets his pick back to hitting the wall and he can feel that he is starting to getting to over worked and his body is feeling the effects of that so he is getting a bit sluggish as he knows it will be gone in a moment thanks to his powers but still he has to wonder how big of an effect this was having on the others in his team that were still hard at work on the other side of the plot and he hears the picks stop hitting one after the other as they reached the extra goal that Kaito had set for them. He walks over and puts his extra in and he sends them up and he marks off the area and he calls in the other two and he takes a seat and talks to them a bit before he goes off to get cleaned up and to get some sleep as he was pretty dirty today and he knows that the others needed a bit of extra time today.
(196)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito tells them to be careful and then he goes up to get cleaned up and get some rest. Kaito and the rest of the team return the next day and the stuff marking the plot was knocked down and Kaito runs and he finds his team fine and they tell him about the night they had off fighting monsters and people trying to steal from the plot and they chased them off and how they were happy to help and then he sends them off and he gets the rest of them to work and the same as yesterday he kept an eye out and was calling those that were over working or having trouble out and getting them help as Minerawr started to limb a bit and he stopped and he went over and he looked at the creatures feet and he had the bear masked woman heal him back up and the gem creature looked happy but Kaito guessed that he weakened from not being put back into his gem form so his durability had been lessening so he will have to keep this in mind as he goes forward.  
(193)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito knows that he can not stop and he keeps doing his hardest and gaining as much as he can for them and the clients as the order time had passed but one slipped in just before the cut off time so they were still gonna need to keep working on them and this was not bad as this day would have only been a short day and this is helping them build and tone muscle as well as helping them to gain stamina and get themselves into a better shape that would help them be able to perform at a higher rate and not have to worry about the draw backs of the job as much in the futures unless they let themselves fall out of shape and Kaito keeps going and doing his best to make this work. He finds a strong vein and he calls over the crow to help him and they get hard at work.
(160)

#6Kaito 

Kaito

They are getting really high grade things from it and they are making sure that the are not damaging the good stuff even if it was some of the lower grade things he just needed to make sure that they were filling the orders and the rest is just over draft that the people that are paying them will figure out later as they were here to dig not grade and figure out where the over flow of things are going to be going and Kaito hits the wall hard and a huge Gem comes out and he gets it into Mims who almost wouldn't fit it in and that means that it was time to empty Mims and he opens a portal and he has Mims lean into it and start dumping out the minerals and ores into the pocket dimension as that was a safe place for it to be stashed.
(153)

#7Kaito 

what's mine is mine 13 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:45 pm

Kaito

Kai figures for the time being and he will just have it all be handled by those that would be sorting it and he is unsure how they will feel about the mass amount that he is going to be dropping them all at once and that is going to probably be a problem but they are also paid ahead of time so it will just have to be a suck it up moment. He opens the other side so it is draining into the area that another group of workers are sorting it and Kaito hopes that they are meeting the order amounts cause he is unsure if the team could really handle a day four of digging and sorting this stuff for junk and other things and he gets back to work as the dimension keeps giving the stuff he had placed in it to them. Kaito figures that it is close to quitting time so he slows down a little getting a drink from Revy as they were working hard as hell and this order and the others were met.
(183)
(1227/1200) 40% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum