Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:41 pm

Jikan

Off the back of a white and brown haired Duhlin steed was a red headed figured. Dressed in head to toe in a black-purple colored dress. Golden lining running down the side ends of her dress, legs hanging freely in a calm carefree movement. Her 'mask on. A bewitching beauty of a sweet smile and alluring gaze in her eyes. Mixed in with that powerful gaze that at times looked at peoples souls and at other times pass through the vessel moving and talking to get as if they were nothing.

Such were the masks and games of...home. Minstrel.

Near the port she landed. Touching grass of the land that held a toxic bitter sweet smell to her body. And oh was it strong. But these feelings were of unknown origin to her. There, pestering and nagging within every fiber of her being. But WHY. That. Was something Jikan could not answer. Or at least the name she took when she left this county all those years ago.

Last edited by Jikan on Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#2Da’ncha’see'i 

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] Empty Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:02 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
So this was the country of Minstrel huh? The sophistication hanged in the air, was painted on the walls, within the cracks of the road, and even in the blades of grass that covered the nature human mixed society and the distant lands of untouched nature. It was something indeed.

But all the same a little bit odd. The chatty nature and sharp observing eyes of the people were an uncomfortable difference to him, and even more of an uncomfortable situation!

Da’ncha’see'i was a reserved and polite young gentleman. Cery much of the type to stay to himself. He was quiet, reserved, an introvert, for the most part, and thus not very talkative. Especially in large crowds. Thus, being where as he stepped off the boat was a breath of fresh air. Getting away from all that never ending talking. Finally! He could recharge his batteries with some much needed alone time.

Last edited by Da’ncha’see'i on Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Kanji Lionhart 

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] Empty Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:33 am

Kanji Lionhart
Busy busy busy. Of such a wonderful number of talkative, self centered, and entitled individuals as far and wide as the eyes could see. And that was just from being on the boat! Oh, the incoming civilians of Minstrel were going to fit in just fiiinnne. They blended in with the game of double chess that was known as the Minstrel throne pretty well. They did not have as much of that delicious smell og Minstrel born back stabbers, but time would do. They would fo just, fine.

Kanji had to day, the people here were of a nice breed, ego sensitivity, pride, greed golden laced selfishness and gluttony. They were the perfect people for him to mingle with on a light hearted distance from the shadows. None paid much attention to him, even cared about what he did. So it was all the more easy to pickpocket them and ease drop on sensitive topics of conversation!

Last edited by Kanji Lionhart on Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Jikan 

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:28 am

Jikan

As the steps of her feet clicked clicked as she stepped onto the stone paved floors of the city. Expanding off of the watery wood port that docked the ship. A brown haired figured popped up, sliding out comfortably from the white fur hood that Jikan wore. The cute creature relaxing out of a curled ball with a soft yawn as she strettttttched. "Well hello there sleepy head. You woke up at the perfect timing. We just got out of that ship", Jikan said as she stopped moving for a second. Her head turned slightly to brush her cheek against the top of her precious exceed's head. Mia, purred at the soft affection, continuing to do so before rubbing her left eye with her right paw.

"Ah, that was such a good nap Jikan. So...this is it? Your home? Where you was born and raised?", Mia asked as she flicked her ears, curiosity holding onto her as she looked around at the world.

170 | 340

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Da’ncha’see'i 

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:41 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Recharge his batteries....was what he was hopping for. But as the swarm of people in the ship plowed out from their nestled transportation dawned in their heavy perfumes and colognes, silky and fluffy garbs against the winter cold weather. A bit of quiet isolation to rest and relax after his long trip was the last thing he was going to get!!!

But either way as Da'ncha'see'is body got pulled by the water like wave of people disembarking. Such alone time was most definitely not in his cards of destiny on this day. A elven woman with long green hair, a brown skinned human male with silver gray hair. Not bad, better looking hair then his actually. WAIT this was not time to look around at the figures and sights. He had to get free. And free was what he shall be! Some grunts, tripping, and rushing bodies after and around him through a multitude of minutes that felt like an hour. He was free, standing in front of a red headed woman with a cat popping out of her coat, and a young man that seemed to be coming out as well after the chaos had ended.

201 | 356

#6Kanji Lionhart 

Unexpected gathering [Jikan | Kanji | Da’ncha’see'i ] Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:14 pm

Kanji Lionhart
"hmmm hmmm hmmm~", the tall lanky man softly hummed as he went about his endeavors. Such an easy thing it seemed to do to take the pretty pennies from the gluttons that were absorbed by the diamonds in their eyes. Precious jewels being overlooked and uncared for. Ah. Such a fun thing to see. A fancy golden pen, a few pocket watches, some wallets. Stray coins and bills. A simple bit of items as well, Kanji did not take things due to a desperation or want. No, just a need of chaos; of confusion, anger, or frustration to befall these fellows minds. And as such, taking meaningless items as well would be on his list. Note pads, nail fillers, an empty small pouch, a hair brush. And many many more things that he took; placing them in his pockets, dropping them to the ground before kicking feet scatter the item, or his own hand feeling a bit playful and yeeting the taken object away. Into the trash, into the water, who knows!!

This all went unseen due to the crowded charge of bodies before him; easy prey and easier sinners. Out of this was a bit of fun but it came to an end, with his body standing in front of a madam with red hair and her cat on her back. And a long tall silver-white haired man who seemed to just fall out of the moving swarm.

243 | 400

Words | [color=#6666ff]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum