Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visit the Hermit

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Visit the Hermit Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:25 am

Kishin knocked on the door of the Mag Drug Magic Shop, and was greeted by Khalash. "Good morning, Khalash. I understand you need someone to deliver a parcel of food to the Old Hermit and return with any herbs he may have for you?"

Khalash smiled and handed Kishin a large burlap bag filled with food supplies. "That's right, Kishin. The Old Hermit is a dear friend of mine and we have an agreement where I send him food in exchange for some of the herbs he collects. He's a bit of a proud man and doesn't like to feel like he's receiving charity, so I always make sure to give him something in return."

Kishin nodded in understanding and took the bag from him. Then, Kishin took a moment to marvel at the surroundings in the shop. There was all sort of eye-catching things that made Kishin interested. The task at hand is where Kishin will actually be rewarded first. "I'll make sure to deliver this to him safely. Is there anything else you need me to do or say to the Old Hermit?"

"No, just tell him it's from me and that I hope he's well. And don't forget to come back with any herbs he may have for me. I have a foot massage scheduled later today and I don't want to miss it."

Kishin nodded and bid farewell to Khalash, making his way to the East Forest. The path wasn't exactly what Kishin likes to do in his spare time. Hiking too much gets monotonous. After some time, Kishin spotted a tree with a door carved into the trunk and knocked. A raspy voice called out, "Who goes there?"

"It's Kishin, delivering a parcel of food from Khalash. He sends his greetings and hopes you're well."

#2Guest 

Visit the Hermit Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:25 am

The door creaked open to reveal the Old Hermit, a wizened old man with a kind smile. "Ah, Khalash's food. Come in, come in."

Kishin entered the Old Hermit's home, which was surprisingly comfortable and cozy. The Old Hermit took the bag from Kishin and began to unpack it. "I've got some herbs for Khalash as well," he said, handing Kishin a bundle of dried plants. "Make sure to give these to him and thank him for the food."

Kishin took the bundle of herbs and thanked the Old Hermit for his hospitality. "I'll make sure to pass this along to Khalash. Thank you for having me, I should probably head back now."

"Of course, Kishin. Safe travels." Then, the Old Hermit looked at a specific herb with a pleasant nod. Kishin takes the hint, and begins to chew on the herb. Power seems to flow through Kishin suddenly, but Kishin has little use for such power.

Kishin bid farewell to the Old Hermit and made his way back to the Mag Drug Magic Shop, where Kishin handed the bundle of herbs to Khalash and informed him of the Old Hermit's gratitude. Khalash thanked Kishin and Kishin bid him farewell before continuing his next adventure.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum