Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Akuko
Thus after this date in the snow Akuko was back at the place she called home for the most part, it was just an inn close by the guild and she drank and messed around with people. But it seemed Akuko had a time alone at this time, not that she expected to be alone for long. If anything she expected Ragnar to go through the door many moment because she did mention to come here at some point with her.

Hopefully that day was today, if not she would just keep comming here until he showed up, it was just how she worked with these things for her.For now she would get one of her normaly drinks and prepare to take a sip as she wanted, taking a long time to take a sip because trying to guess when some one would show up here that would just burst through the door.

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Shenhe10
#2Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:36 pm

Takao

Akuko didn't have to wait too long before she heard the sounds of Ragnar outside of the bar, atleast she assumed based on the fact she heard yelling and people calling for the guard. Eventually Ragnar came walking in, yelling out of the door " I AM JUST TRYING TO GO ON A DATE HERE! FUCK OFF!!! " Ragnar finally came into vision, this time he wasn't wearing any armor. He came into vision with a long black hair with a ponytail in the back, wearing a black tank top, and black jeans. His large falcon tattoo clearly visible on his arms and some on his back as well.

This might be the first time that Akuko has seen Ragnar outside of his armor in public, normally he walks around with it on him like it was his skin. So clearly he either felt like he wasn't in any danger here, or he didn't care. Beyond that, Ragnar looked around for a moment before spotting Akuko and walking over and giving her a kiss before gently rubbing her back. " Hello, sorry for being late. Apparently someone tried to call the Guard and I had to tell them to relax and I wasn't here to hurt anyone. "

#3Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:25 pm

Akuko
I was exact how Akuko expected. But she was still happy about how it worked out because Akuko did like things to remain some what the same even if she was the one that never had things work the same. But seeing him with out armour Akuko did also enjoy for the change it was something she considered a good thing.

Even if Akuko was still in her normal outfit with her bring pink hair and sun glasses she simply had to state looking at Ragnar."If I had known you would have been showing up with out armour. I would have dressed nicer."Akuko thought it was almost a rare and important day for her."Did you have any problems tying up your hair? I could have done that for you."Akuko saying that was also risky in some manner because who know what she could have done, Maybe not actually tied his hair up in anyway that might have been what he wanted, After all think how silly a man like Ragnar with pig tails was going to look. But alas she was more then delighted."Here might not be your favourite, It is my drink finish it if you want sit here ill get us both something we'll like."It seemed Akuko was in a pretty good mood over all if she was being this way.

#4Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:24 pm

Takao

Ragnar smiled at Akuko as he walked over and sat down next to her. " Yea well can't wear the armour all the time, gotta show off alittle from time to time. Also you always look nice, no matter what you wear. You look even nicer when you don't wear anything at all. " Ragnar smirked at his joke, even though it wasn't funny. " As for my hair, I am good the way it is. Gods knows what you would do with my hair if I let you. " Ragnar faked grimaced at the thought.

He wasn't worried about it, even if she did something crazy to his hair, who was going to say anything to Ragnar, a person with a reputation of ripping people in half. Though most people didn't know that because Ragnar was sure that he was only really known for who he was in his armor. He wondered now if he changed his armor if people would still know it was him, and then realized that he did still use an axe with a spinning blade of metal teeth so, most likely they could put two and two together.

Ragnar took the drink from Akuko and slammed it down without any thought. He didn't really even taste the drink when he slammed it back. As he looked around he did notice that some of the patrons that were looking at Akuko had turned and gone back to their booth. Ragnar only laughed to himself. If only they knew the horror that would happen if they tried to walk over here and talk to Akuko. Ragnar only got as lucky as he did because nothing Akuko could say would really hurt him. Akuko normally only said true things about the person in question, normally from a slightly different or possibly wrong perspective but it was at some level true.

#5Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:23 pm

Akuko
If anything Akuko almost felt like for once a joking sense of greeting might not have connected how she might have wanted it too."Yes you do, just as much as I do." Akuko laughed slightly about it. Then again it was just as funny to think she was so use to seeing him in armour much like how she was use to walking around almost naked in one way or another. It was just how you got use to some seeing some one for the most part."Do be careful, Do not get any of the other guys here too jealous."That was the most easiest of picked up upon joke from Akuko she said it show easily picked up one as a joke that if one missed it it was questionable why that was the case.

But as for the hair part she let out the most playful yet trickster like smile she could."Oh?...you think that that evil do you?"They both knew the answer to that might have been some kind of yes but she had to ask anyway. But she did continue on her small walk to get them both drinks. If Ragnar finished her current drink it would most likely not bother Akuko at all. It was just an extremely sour and bitter drink.

But Akuko returned with two drinks, both looking like things Ragnar would normally drink. Either it was drink or Akuko was trying things he normally enjoyed for one for a change of taste from her normal things of enjoyment. She then put it on Ragnar's hand and sat by in her spot."But as expected, You showed up and i am delighted to came...But I forget...was it still say time or about to turn into night while you where coming in?"It was a fair question to ask.

#6Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:02 pm

Takao

Ragnar smiled at her for a moment and said " Hey, that isn't on me if they get jealous of you and me. It also isn't like they are going to do anything about it anyway. The best part is that I don't even have to do anything, you will just hurt them emotionally. And ya, of course I do. Who knows what you might do to my hair!? Make me look crazy or something. " Ragnar took his drink in his hand and took a swig before thinking about the question that was just asked of him.

"Well I suppose it was night time outside, I wasn't really paying attention to be honest. Does that mean you are about to give the people in this room a nice show? And I am the one that is claimed to make people jealous. " Ragnar said as he took a drink. If she was going to change into her demon form, she would become very noticeable and look almost naked, though technically she was naked. Ragnar had never quite figured out how it worked, she was naked and she could become naked easily as shown by their experience in the cabin but outside of that she looked like she was wearing clothes, very revealing clothes, but clothes none the less.

Well it didn't really matter in this case, as Ragnar watched to see what was about to happen.

#7Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:03 am

Akuko
He was right and Akuko did enjoy that it was pretty funny that way."That is fair. A lady should be able to walk around as they like too anyway."Akuko was for freedom to do things a person wished too for the most part. There was a few things that skirt line and sometimes maybe broke laws but for the most part Akuko just wanted to make people laugh, do things she wanted to and maybe just attempt to annoy Ragnar and from time to time shower Ragnar with some kind of affection."Fine fine I guess your right, But just let me do it one time....i'll be a good daemon I promise."Ragnar could take that as he may wished.

But alas Ragnar was right but Akuko never seemed worried about if, After all it was just how things went for her. But sitting on the chair next to him."Yes any moment now really."She did not sound like was annoyed but it either but having a drink while your skin was changing blue and what Ragnar was expecting to happen have happen. Akuko just seemed at that time more wanted to know. To Ragnar this was normal after some adjustment. Other people on and off might not use to it, But one of the appendages one her back, the one close to Ragnar would wrap around his arm and pull him down to Akuko for a moment. With a few kisses on his cheek and the feeling of her slightly daemonic claws running through his hair."Still thank you for coming, Even if it was most likely never the problem."The only thing missing was typical was Akuko was smoking. She seemed to have only booze and her normal form. She then let him go. She loved him yes but not clingy she left no marks even if her finger tips and the appendages did have sharp points but she had enough control not to hurt a person with them.

#8Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:03 pm

Takao

Ragnar listened to the room as he watched his lover change form, and while this was very normal for him, he wanted to see what the rest of the room's reaction was. He heard some light gasps and he could almost hear some jaws hit the floor because he was sure more then one man thought that she had just transformed into a blue naked women, though if they looked closely all of the parts were covered. Ragnar felt an appendage wrap around him and pull close and after a couple of kisses on his cheek and he felt her sharp fingers running through his hair.

Ragnar wasn't honestly sure if Akuko could really even hurt him without the use of magic, even with the sharp nails, so the risk of injury for Ragnar was basically a non issue in his mind. Ragnar smiled at Akuko and leaned down before saying " Of course love. I will always make time for you. " Ragnar leaned down and gently kissed and bit her neck. This was also not going to leave a mark, but if Akuko was going to play dirty then Ragnar was going to do the same.

Ragnar after that reached and took another drink of his beverage before saying " Well how mean are you going to be to me tonight? Or are you going to just be mean to the other men in the bar until one of them gets drunk enough to try and fight me for you? " This has never happened, and honestly, even if it did it would not even work. One, your average person on this planet would be find Ragnar's hand wrapping around their spine from a single punch from Ragnar. Two, even if someone did manage to beat Ragnar in this manner. Akuko will make them wish that Ragnar had killed them.

In some ways, Akuko was far more dangerous then Ragnar was. Ragnar was a missile to be pointed at a problem and it will get dealt with. Akuko was smart enough and clever enough to solve problems that are far outside of Ragnar's realm of skills.

#9Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:18 pm

Akuko
A person was only as smart as the things they had to carry on to their will. Akuko had her shadowy sneaky daemon powers yes. She had Ragnar. She also had a lady who embodied death as a best friend."Oh please. None of the men or women here are brave enough to even come close enough to simply touch me with the intent of malice."Akuko said with the most matter fact of her feelling in her voice. Even looking around."Anyone brave enough get one touch, just not where personal."She made it a challenge to see what happens.

She assumed nothing then picked up her drink and went back to enjoying it."But not besides the point, We are close to some where and I figured you would enjoy visiting."She mentioned because Akuko did have a plan this entire time and it was not just being somewhat naked and drinking. This was normal for her. At home, With Ragnar, in the cold no matter what this was normal for her."Tell me dear, do you like the dark?"It was most likely a pointless question dating a shadow daemon, you just had to trust shadowy places and darkness where safe to be in."For even if it is dark, I have a place to show you when we are done drinking."Akuko did not leave an option to refuse either. Either this was special place of darkness or there was a reason for all of this yet to be known.

The she had to joke."You always make time, But yet won't let me style your hair, shame."Only because that one was a very simple and easy trap and she was going to let it go as of after making that comment about it.

#10Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:01 pm

Takao

The bar was very quiet at Akuko's challenge into the darkness of the room, it did appear that she was correct and no one did raise to the challenge. Though, she did clarify nowhere personal so maybe that also put off the men or women that wanted to only touch Akuko in a personal area. Ragnar, nearly half way through his drink looked at Akuko after saying we were near a place where he would enjoy. " Well I assumed we were near a love hotel and if you want to go there I am all for it. " Ragnar smirked.

Ragnar after making his joke listened to the rest of what Akuko had to say before finishing the rest of his drink quickly before saying " Alright. What is this thing you want to show me? I assume it isn't sex because if it was you wouldn't be so secretive about it. So this should be something really interesting. " Ragnar honestly had no idea what he was going to get into with Akuko, everyday was a mystery with her. Sometimes the mystery was easy to solve and sometimes it wasn't. Ragnar also ignored the comment about not letting Akuko do his hair, he wasn't going to let anyone do his hair least of all a trickster like Akuko.

#11Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:08 am

Akuko
It would be a fun thing to continue the humour of it."A love hotel? why would we need to go there exactly, something I am not giving you that you want dear?"Akuko had to say right away back to him not leaving him in some kind of corner but more of being extremely curious what he would say. Akuko was pretty open minded with something but you had to keep in mind what limits she might have a person, After all it would ruin what she would be leading him too shortly."Well before anything else finish your drink."Then Akuko put one of her hands around Ragnar's wrist and took a sip of his drink. Then finished her own. The way she went about these things were still fun.

"Besides these kill joys seem to a disappointment in the dare aren't they?"Akuko seemed to laugh about it because it just proved, it was horrible bait to give a person. Or none where interested in any normal touching and perverted touching in which would not shock her in the slightest. Then she would just wait but hint at where they where departing too after this.

Stretching out and yawning for a moment like she was bored."Who needs a love hotel when I am taking you home anyway...Or well to the guild building with my bedroom in it."Who needs a love hotel when you had a guild close by with a room perfectly fitting for how you want it to be."Well can't take your drink with you. They would want their glass back."Even if she was a pain in the butt she still seemed to have a bit of respect for the places and things around her. Annoy be maybe fair she was also.

#12Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:55 am

Takao

Ragnar couldn't help but smile at Akuko when she made that joke about the love hotel and he said " Well we could always keep trying new stuff, it can't hurt to keep things interesting. " And as he was about to finish his drink, Akuko reached and pulled it away from his lips and finished the last part of the drink before finishing her drink as a chaser. Ragnar under normal cases would be upset about what had just happened there but honestly, it was Akuko. Akuko could say thinks to Ragnar that he would laugh at, that if another person said it to him they would have a fight on their hands.

Ragnar couldn't help but think that no reasonable or sane person, drunk or not, would come up and take Akuko on her dare. Ragnar himself might not be willing to take on that dare if he was in their place, though he also knew many women in his life that would be able to murder him and the square block he was on without any more effort then some people take to swat a fly.

Ragnar held the empty class in his hand as he refocused on the situation at hand, getting a good view at Akuko stretching. Man she was attractive, Ragnar thought to himself, he really lucked out on this one. Better not fuck it up. Then the talk of the guildhall happened, and Ragnar instantly started to look over his lovers body from top to bottom. He at this point most likely looked like he was checking her out, but he was looking for the guild symbol. After looking over her over, spending unneeded time in some locations, he eventually figured out that she didn't have one in the normal spots.

Ragnar then started to look for odd places, though he knew that it wasn't anywhere very intimate. He had seen those areas and would have noticed it during that time. So time to look for other places, it took Ragnar ten seconds or so to eventually look at Akuko's hands. On the palm of her left hand was a guild mark, he had never looked at that location and if he had he didn't remember this. Ragnar didn't recognize the guild mark, atleast not instantly.

" I didn't realize you were in a guild. Well then I would love to meet your guild if I am allowed. I am still looking for a new home so that would be nice. Also if I am allowed into the guild, are we sleeping in the same room together or does the guild has strict no fucking in the guild hall rules? "
Ragnar said this as put the now empty glass down on the table before gently slapping Akuko's ass, moving his hand back up towards her waist and moving towards the door. Lets go see what Akuko's home is like.

#13Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:34 am

Akuko
Akuko had to wonder if Ragnar just drank too much while he was taking a long time to come along with her, Or he was getting some kind of thoughts to himself that he did not say around anyone else. Even if Akuko would not judge him for it."We can save the new stuff for where we are going then. Come on then."Akuko would be fine with new stuff. After all this was a man who dealt with sharp claws in his back, It was a good wonder to what all he might consider in the future even."Plus we don't need to spend money for where we are going."It's true when you live there can do almost anything you want as long as you don't break the building.

And thus the reality of Ragnar not knowing she was in a guild was now happening and Akuko seemed to chuckle slightly."I've been in this guild the entire time we're been dating and you did not think to look at my mark and ask if I was in once? interesting."She seemed to chuckle as if, it entertained her but did not hold it as anything against him.

But they would start walking back to the Guild hall and thus she would explain."I am more then sure your fine and welcome to visit and join. I am sure Mishiko would love to have you in...after all she is the guild master."She started off with since well it was some of the more basic information she had at the time to give him. There was small amount of things to do that was a simple process. He was already thinking about sleeping in the same room, Here she had to laugh about it slightly.

With reason because her room was interesting."I assumed we would be sleeping in the same room, Unless you have problems with a room of complete darkness, with Just a bed, a couch, a closet with no light and only a window to get in."Ragnar might have to ask for Akuko to make a way for him to get in. When your a shadow daemon there was many ways to make your way in to a place simple but hard for others. Then she laughed and said."Nah...I will just make sure you have a way into the room, As well maybe get a bigger bed, unless you want your feet to hang out."It's true Akuko was just sleeping along in the guild base when she was here.

Thus it was interesting to think for a room so plain, what all could be hidden away with things listed so small."I am sure if you wanted to know about sex in the guild hall. You could run it by Mishiko."Akuko then winked at him with that remark, knowing Akuko if no one else was going to be around for a while and they needed the room it might be work able.

#14Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:51 pm

Takao

Ragnar listened to Akuko's retort back to his comment about not seeing it, and said back " Listen, when I look at you I normally don't look at your palms, I am normally focused on other things.. like how pretty your eyes are. " Ragnar made this half joke, because it was very hard for Ragnar to only look at Akuko's eyes at times and not anything else but he did think she had nice eyes.

When the name of Mishiko came up, Ragnar vaguely remembered meeting her previously while they were doing a job for some old child burglar or something. Either way it was good to know that Akuko's guild master was atleast strong, though he still didn't know why she seemed so familiar to him. Either way, once Ragnar heard about how Akuko lived he was going to make a comment about how she was able to do that then remembered that she was a shadow Daemon. She didn't have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

" I am sure we can make the needed adjustments for both of us to be comfortable, also I will just make myself a door, assuming your room shares a wall with a hallway or something like that. And yes, we will more then likely need a longer bed, I am not super interested in having my feet hang out the bottom of the bed. " Ragnar often had to get special beds made to deal with this, but that was fine. Being tall had it's downsides sometimes, including hitting your head on everything.

" Also for the sex thing, better to ask forgiveness then permission in my mind."
Ragnar said as he gently slapped Akuko's ass. No reason to make thing complicated with his possible new guild master if he didn't have to. Though considering how little he knew about this guild, he wasn't fully sure that it would be a good fit for him but, if they took Akuko then they most likely would be willing to take Ragnar.

#15Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:27 am

Akuko
Just her eyes huh? Akuko had a hard time believing that."Ragnar, I love you and think I know you fairly well."She mentioned right away because she would be the witty lass she was. She would not resist this remark at all. They teased and joked about one another but Akuko no matter what was there as she could be."But I highly doubt your just looking at my eyes all of the time."She laughed at saying that in return but it was because she knew what she had in that mental and psychical sense.

But before anything else too serious in re guard to the room arrangement."I am sure Mishiko or should say Quilly would not enjoy us banging in the guild hall. But that is just me."Maybe a few times they could get away with it. She knew that maybe there was chance it a few times they could get away with it, But Akuko was smart in one way she would make sure no one else was around for it. If they did risk getting caught Akuko could joke about whomever joining it. It was an almost perfect plan that she expected most people to refuse.

But she would go back to her room arrangement and just mention."It would not be that hard, I already requested a door be put in my room, I am just not getting a new bed or couch. you would need to find them and I made everything just to my liking."Well at least she had some ideas in advance, Almost like she was preparing for it in some manner.

Then had to remark."Some one in a butt touching mood are we? Do I need to prepare for anything else this evening?"This was both serious and a joke as she was walking with him to the guild building.

#16Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Takao

Once Ragnar heard that this Mishiko was Quillarine, his mind started to race quickly as he tried to piece together what had happened. That women wasn't Quillarine, because Quilly didn't have the aura of death that women had. Atleast he didn't think she did, but whos to say. Ragnar went through a makeover, maybe she did as well but still. Ragnar was completely quiet during this time, eventually only coming back to when he heard "this evening".

" I am sorry, you telling me that Mishiko is Quilla was a shock to me. I thought she had died from the assassins. I mean I didn't believe it because well.. of course that wouldn't happen to her but still. I would have assumed that she would have atleast contacted me, but I guess she was now running a guild now. So that is surpising, but I guess she isn't the person I once knew. " Ragnar couldn't help but feel alittle ping of emotion from the betrayal he felt, even though it wasn't that at all. It isn't like she plotted against Ragnar to have him killed or something, she just vanished off the face of the earth for awhile and then came back as a person with a different name, build,voice and personality. You know, totally normal stuff!

Ragnar put both of his hands in his pockets as this point as he walked, trying to figure out how he should feel about this news. He didn't really feel anything beyond that ping, but he felt like he should feel something more then that and he was trying to figure out what he should be feeling. Normally his two emotions were nothing and burning down a village for fun. He most likely wasn't going to go to the last one, but he kept that one as an option just in case.

"Either way, if she is Quilla I will get answers from her to my questions. I am sure she will be thrilled to answer them..." Ragnar doubted that, because no one is thrilled to answer any questions about their lives unless they were an egoist. And at which point, Ragnar would not want to hear about their lives, he would want to hear what they sounded like at the end of their lives.

Ragnar had no idea how much farther they were from the guild hall, but apparently it was close enough for Akuko to walk there. Or maybe it was close enough for her to shadow jump to it. Well if they had other members of the guild, then their entrance couldn't just be shadow jumping into it, they had to have a normal entrance right?

#17Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:37 am

Akuko
It made no sense but also Akuko might not be the best at explaining it. So she had to part it in a manner that Ragnar might be able to understand and consider over all to think about it."She isn't good at explaining how it came to be either. But Just as a warning when you happen to see her and she acts like she know you when you did not know in the first place."Akuko in a way was helping Ragnar in this way so that way if anything he was prepared for when they return to the guild and they happen to bump into her talking to one another in a typical way that was normal and expected.

Nonetheless this time Akuko patted Ragnar on the butt much he had done with her."Just don't stress her out too much dear, She does always seem to carry and bare something on her mind and she does not know how to let it out."Akuko said that because she just knew how she worked. Why talk your problems out when you can just bare it yourself endure and continue on? it was annoying that Akuko if she know tihngs would most likely help much more then people expect, She was a daemon and did things her own way but she was not heartless of a person.

But alas it seemed like it was a bit of a walk but they would arrive at the guild hall. Akuko would open the door like it was nothing give Ragnar a casual wink."bet you can't find my room."With that Akuko did her typical and expected things and walked to the closest shaded corner that was not Ragnar's shadow and you could hear her just head off to the direction of her room. At least the clue to where to go was hearing where Akuko went.

And if he did it right he would find a room with a just a window, completely dark on the side, It was big enough of a window for a person to go through, Ragnar might get stuck at some point with his larger shoulders but he could still get through if he wanted. But it was just as she mentioned it.

#18Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:27 pm

Takao

Ragnar nodded as he listened to what his lover had to say about Mishiko, apparently she hadn't changed that much because towards the later half of her life she wasn't very open with him either. Though that was a distant memory at this point so maybe she was alot more open then he remembered. Either way, Ragnar walked on with Akuko and eventually they reached the guild hall.

Then a challenge came, and she vanished into a near by shadow and began to go down a hallway. Ragnar followed and eventually reached something he didn't expect to see. A window. On the wall of a hallway that clearly didn't lead outside. They were in the middle of a solid building with no structure that could face the outside that he could tell. So that means that it must lead to a room, though at that point Ragnar wondered why the fuck would someone have a window as an enterance to a room and not a door like a normal person! Hell, if this was Akuko's room, they wouldn't she just have a crack just big enough for her shadow to slip through if she wasn't expecting guests.

Ragnar turned and looked at the window for a moment, and realized something quickly. He couldn't fit through this window. Atleast he couldn't fit through it easily. Well either way, Ragnar had to figure out a way to get into that room and he did the only thing he could think of. Smash.

Reaching over and grabbing both sides of the window frame, and placed his foot against the stone wall and pulled. It took some effort on his part but eventually the frame snapped as the things holding it place gave out. It took Ragnar only a few more moments to rip out the rest of the frame, including the shattered glass into the hallway behind him. At which point Ragnar began to kick the wall under where the frame once was as the stones of the wall began to fall away. Clearly this place wasn't ready to deal with someone with Ragnar's level of strength, though to be fair, 99% of places in the world was not.

It took Ragnar a minute to punch, kick and rip a hole in the wall leading into this pitch dark room wide and tall enough for him to easily walk through. Dusting his hand off he walked into the room to hopefully find Akuko.

#19Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:58 pm

Akuko
It seemed Ragnar doing that in which he did to enter the room some what impressed Akuko, She figured she would was just going to go outside of her room and some a different spot to relax for the evening while she got some one to install a door for him. She just clapped."Well maybe next time I should just get the iron door that is rusty and squeaks at all angles you open it."She said because that was in fact a thing Akuko would go and mess people.

But after the clapping Akuko room was pretty empty. one bed, one sofa to sit on. In the walls looked like the drawers for dressers and doors for closest for clothing. The room was however still completely dark and black a part from the light let in form Ragnar's actions. Thus the glowing yellow eyes from Akuko just seemed to stare.

So she would ask."So...welcome home, Where would you like your guild tattoo?"She was getting to the point most likely because she knew she could just as easily play games and be silly. But wanted to just do some of the important done first."Or did you want me to find myself something to drink."that one was a drink to see if Ragnar was paying attention. Akuko still had to say a few jokes with in it just to continue on. But all and all if ragnar could see there was places to see and looming eyes of a daemon. In the dark she blended pretty well in but it was just normal for a shadow daemon to do that.

#20Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:26 pm

Takao

As Ragnar looked around the room, he saw that her room was spartan in some ways. She had only enough stuff in this room to fill the need, a place to put clothes, and a place to sleep. Well technically two places to sleep because you could have slept on the couch without any real issue. The first thing that Ragnar would have to do if they did decide that they wanted to be in the same room together is to get a bigger bed. That bed, just from looking at it, was clearly not made for someone of Ragnar's size. The next thing they would need is some of Ragnar's workout equipment but that could be put in a different room.

Akuko asked the question of where he wanted to put the guild tattoo and without much of a thought, Ragnar replied " On the right side of my neck. I imagine that shouldn't be an issue. " Ragnar figured that with him wearing a large amount of armor, he could easily hide it when he needed to and considering that this guild was apparently very unknown, it might just look like another part of his tattoo he already had. A weird part but still.

Ragnar turned and went back to the 'doorway' for a moment and began to kick and push blocks out of the wall, this time making the hole big enough for a door frame wide enough for Ragnar to fit in the space. He assumed that Akuko wasn't going to repair the wall, given the fact she wasn't willing to put a single light in her room the likelyhood of her fixing her wall is very low.

#21Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:59 am

Akuko
That where he wanted it Akuko was happy to do it, she just needed to get the thing to do it."good good be right back."Thus the sound of something in the dark just jogging off was more apparent than most. But since it was easy to guess that it was Akuko going to do these things it gave Ragnar a bit of alone time in this room."Make sure I am able to stamp that area."Was the words departed with. seeing out of the hole in her way was the daemon she was no longer just hiding as she was leaving her own room.

Ragnar had a chance to sit on that chair or where ever else he might feel at the time. Would be a few minutes but Akuko came back with the object that is needed for Stamping the guild mark. As well as a glass of water only because well why not bring him one, It was not all just ruin and chaos here. Just most of the time. But it was a simple process really choose a colour and an area stamp problem solved."So bright pick for it's colour?"She sounded serious.

#22Takao 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:29 pm

Takao

After Ragnar finished what he was doing, his eyes had adjusted to the darkness and he began to do the only thing he could think of. Lifting up furniture to see what was hiding under or behind them. It didn't take Ragnar long to find the following objects. A bag of chips, that Ragnar instantly ate because he was hungry and why not. They were a little old but that was all fine. A couple of packs of cigarettes in boxes under the bed and various empty bottles. Ragnar placed all of the furniture back to where it was before going and sitting down.

He only had to wait a minute before Akuko came back and asked him a question of what color he would like it to be. " The same color as my tattoo would be nice. " Ragnar then tilted his head to the side, giving Akuko as large of an area as possible to work with and then Ragnar figured he should ask " Hey.. Is this going to hurt or? " Ragnar wasn't really concerned if it was going to hurt, he was capable of handling pain well but if it was sudden, there was no reason why his body wouldn't instantly move away.

#23Akuko 

Home sweet-Wait's this is an Inn.(Ragnar.) Empty Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:53 pm

Akuko
Even if she joked about the pink she would not actually do it."Okay bright neon pick it is."She just said right away with out a second thought. But in reality when she did press the magic stamp on to the flesh it was not only painless but match his tattoo colour scheme.

But he also asked if it would hurt."Why do you want it to hurt?" She then could not help but laugh about it. It did not hurt in the end so it seemed that problem solved it's self and was not much of a worry to start with.

"Oh? eating my snacks, What if I needed them for later? what's next found the secret hidden trap door of 1000 year old sake and plum wine?"The way she said this was so casual and carefree that it should be a joke, Given the room gave nothing away but given how Akuko was. She wanted Ragnar to think that such a thing existed in this room. So a normal minor joke over all. then she took a chip out of the bag that was once her's and ate it with out a second thought.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum