Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine 10 (NQ A-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

What's mine is mine 10 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:25 pm

Kaito

Kaito looking to be productive aims to do another request for the people of the north and that means that he has to do another good deed for the north so he looks over the request board as he wonders what request he should take today as the last one had sling shoted him into danger so he figures another pest request was not going to be what he was doing but he figured that the mines would probably help him do the good deed and help someone in need so he takes the mission that was about mining. He began his walk to the clients home where he looks at the home which looks like some one had just egged or attempted to egg or throw things at the home to make it look bad, he figures that maybe there was a reason they were attacking the home and a woman looks out the window at him and he wonders if she was the reason as the woman was very pale and looks like she my be a vampire.
(180)

#2Kaito 

What's mine is mine 10 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:25 pm

Kaito

He walked up to the door and he knocks and waits for an answer and a passerby tells him that he should no mingle with the people that lived in the home but Kaito just looked at them through his mask and the person turned pale and started walking away as they were terrified of him as well as he did not show his face and he was wearing a cloak so that passer by probably thought he was a cultist or a part of the vampires thralls or something but Kaito didn’t let that put a damper on his hopes that this mission will be good and not just a death trap like the last one he took was but he was going to work hard and make sure that he makes it. The door opens and the woman looked at him and she thought he may be a hunter but he raised the request paper and the woman looked much less worried that he was here to harm her and the Revy comes out of his cloak and starts talking to the woman.
(185)

#3Kaito 

What's mine is mine 10 (NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:26 pm

Kaito

The woman does confess that she is a vampire and that they judge her for what she is and not who she is so she is a monster trapped in a bad place that she had built while she was alive and not a vampire and a member of the undead family of things. Kaito nods his head and hears out the woman’s request and she just made a simple request as the miners that worked for her had quit she needed someone to go and work her claims a little to bring in some money flow for her so she can get away from the area maybe hire some new miners not from the area and maybe make her new home in the east where it is safer for her than in the north. Kaito wondered if that meant that the woman was looking to live in the fog of Dahlia with the other things that go bump in the night.
(162)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito agrees to the job of course and promised he would do his best even if he knows that the other miners will be looking at him side ways Kaito figures that this is the right thing to do as he was not going to just let people bully some one that was innocent and he was not going to let this woman just be killed off either as he was going to protect her from them if he could but he also knows the faster that her helps this woman get away the better off she will be in the long run with finding replacements for her team and finding a place that she will be less judged about what she is and what she does as well. Kaito walked into the mines and he sees the other miners looking at him as he looked into the depths of the mine and to the woman’s plots which had garbage and other things thrown on them and words of hate and racist terms toward the woman written on the walls where her plots are.
(184)

#5Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito and Revy clean up the claims then they begin to dig and collect what comes falling off of the claims as some of the things are damaged from the assault on the claims that they couldn't fix so Kaito and Revy keep at it hard at work when a group of miners start getting closer to them and Kaito looks at them and his eyes glow red as a warning that if they come any closer they will probably be meeting their maker far before the time they were meant to, but he guessed if they did get closer it was already written in deaths unshakeable list for them to be killed here and Revy barks at them that they should be ashamed for ruining and damaging someone else's property. Revy doesn't care how many of them there are she will not be intimidated by them and their numbers at least as long as Kaito was by her side.
(160)

#6Kaito 

Kaito

The miners back down and Kaito returns to digging as Revy was going to watch them and give them more pieces of her mind if they dared to come anywhere near her or Kaito again or if they dared to deface the claims of the woman again she was going to give them a knuckle sandwich that they will not forget, Kaito digs a bit deeper in the claims and he finds some pay dirt and some very good gems that will probably help the woman live off of it for awhile. Kaito hopes the woman will be able to get her fresh start as well as employing some jobless miners to be able to help her worth grow. Kaito packs up with Revy and he starts walking out of the mine to the grumbles of the miners who were displeased that them helping the monster woman as a human. Kaito gets the stuff delivered to the woman and he is paid and he goes on his way with a warning to the woman that she may need to watch her back.
(182)
(1053/1000) 50% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion, 10%shield.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum