Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alisa 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:02 am

Alisa

Spoiler:

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA

Even now, Alisa could scarcely believe it. The demonic invasions had brought death and destruction to Earthland, and only the sacrifice of countless brave warriors finally vanquished the invasion. Between meeting Liv and interrogating their pursuers, they had not only learned the location of the island from the succubus, but also bits and pieces of the Price of Storm's plan. To use a certain artifact to open the gates between Earthland and the Abyss, and in the process summon a great calamity into this world. As soon as they learned this, all of them agreed time was of the essence. They had to brave this storm and stop the Demon Prince before he could enact hid endgame. But even now, Alisa had no clue

"What manner of artifact could do this...", she mumbled aloud, rushing across the deck, huffing as she helped the men man the sails in the wake of the sea's increasing ferocity, "Hnnnngh...!!"

Ferocious gales and titanic waves buffeted the ship from all sides as a deluvian downpour came down from above, leaving the ship's crew slogging through the wet, slippery decks. Alisa's hunter outfit and her hair clung to her wet, pale skin at every turn, enough that she soon found herself pulling it back up into a ponytail, grunting as she cloiled the ropes around her hands and pulled as hard as she could, toes digging in:

"There, we got it...!!", she could already feel the friction burns in her skin by the time they called out to her, the frigid loss of circulation in her hands by the time the men finished securing the sails.

The whole time, Alisa kept her head in the game, yet she couldn't help but wonder what they'd run into on that island beyond the storm. There was no ritual whatsoever... Merely an artifact to keep the portals open, and hopes that a pathway between dimensions could be exploited:

"Nerva's inquisitions cost thousands of lives, all in the name of sealing these gates for good... If the demons can simply reopen them with a single artifact, what was the point of all this killing?"

"If its any consolation... I doubt there are many artifacts capable of doing this. Or else you'd have had plenty more demonic invasions by now~", Liv added, a telltale tone of nonchalance only a demoness could muster when discussing such a subject.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Alisa on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#2Sofia 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:10 am

Sofia

WORDS: 450 | Shiver Me Timbers!

Another one of these hellish storms… I wonder what they have creating them? The brow of the brunette furrowing as she saw her beautiful bride pitching in to help the crew set the ship straight after the sudden squalls battered their vessel, while it was Sofia Serena's first thought to rush to the aid of her wife and the men struggling with the sheets, the experience and expertise of the emerald eyed enchantress sent her mind in a different direction to any of them.
Lucky for us, we're not in the air now! Dashing from side to side of the flagship that her uncle commanded and pausing for a second as she let herself absorb the understanding of what the tides were doing, most of the figures aboard the craft seemed more concerned with the blizzardly bluster around them and fighting against that, but the fair femme knew enough from her travels over the oceans to know she did best when she played to her strengths.

I can't do much about the wind, but the waves… Letting out a long and low breath as she steadied her nerves and began to let the pool of mana within her swell and rise to the 'surface', the princess was poised and precise in how she moved as she stepped around folk who were busy, and sought out not the rigging but rather the man at the wheel to ensure their aim was true, and the chain of command was clear as well.
“Get word to Scotty! Have him follow in our draft!” Perhaps in doing so seeming to assume the very highest position as well as the urgency of the moment led her to bark orders at a man who had sailed practically every inch of the ocean, many captains might have grimaced or growled at a girl as she sought to usurp his lead for a moment, but the bond of trust between the beryl eyed belle and her uncle was clear in how she simply paused for a moment and then grinned as he stepped away.

“Follow my lead, okay?” Sofia meanwhile stepping up to the position where she could find greatest prominence and with it the best view as well, the vixen looked from fore and to aft as she measured their course up, and then called to their wheelman for his cooperative spirit.
“Only a fool chooses water against a sea witch…!” The man seeming confused but at least respecting the decision of the figure in charge enough to nod back toward her, with that the maritime mage lifted her hands and let that energy within her surge outward and seize control of the waters around her, intent on evening the odds a little with her own magic even if she knew already that this was going to take a hell of a lot out of her…

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

#3Alisa 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:48 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 750 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA

No matter the gravity of the thoughts weighing in her head, Alisa could never miss her beloved belle once she sprung into action, commanding hardy seamen far older and more experienced than herself without a single question asked. Alisa bit her lip, pausing for a moment with all the more reasons to knees wobble than the shifting of the swell beneath the wooden hull of the ship. She held her ground though, keeping those knees bent as her balance shifted with the waves, not missing a single beat of the breathtaking sight of Sofia Serena striding up to the helm and all but commandeering the ship, and using her powerful magic to help steady it:

"Keep that up and you'll make me fall in love with you all over again~", chimed the sculptress, taking but a single split second break to admire her stunning siren in her element.

"Look out, the demons are coming!!"

These words and the accompanying demonic screech jolted Alisa from her admiring daze. She and Sofia, and now Liv, had a very clear role to play on this ship, through the ravaging rains and whipping winds, they couldn't allow a single demon to reach the deck. Though Uncle Nik's men could hold their own in a fight, even they couldn't be expected to weather this storm while fighting off a horde of demons. So when she saw the first flock of imps swooping down, Alisa kicked against the ground, producing her crystalline wings as she summoned her gleaming black greatsword from its pocket dimension and swung it out in an arc

"And just where do you think you're going hmmm?", she sneered, cleaving through the frontline, before unleashing a loud, bellowing roar towards the demon's backline, obliterating most of them with her Crystal Demon's Rage

"You're not too keen on leaving anything for the rest, are you, Alisa~?", Liv purred, her words trailing off into a seductive giggle as she charged at the last remaining demons, blasting them off with her magic.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#4Sofia 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:28 am

Sofia

These rough seas, and big ships, don't make this easy…! The form of the fox seeming to flow like the fluid on which their ships sailed, the witch of water wove her arms through the air in a manner that seemed to mimic that of the tide, though not the one that seemed to be trying so substantially to oppose them, that was for sure.
It's… Working! Instead doing what she could to inflict her mana upon the sea around the ship and defy whatever effect was making them so rough, she could feel the rocking and rolling of the timbers beginning to ebb because of her act and ahead could see that the waves which aimed to pummel their craft breaking around them as well, like a crowd that was parting to let them through in fact. But that was only the beginning.

Of course… This close they'd never just settle for the weather, would they? The effort of the emerald eyed enchantress not aiming simply to remove one of the obstacles that threatened to sink them but rather tame it and use it to defy the wicked wind and cold as well by rushing them past this wall of inclement climate, Miss Serena nodded as she felt the fluid around her seeming to comply to her expertise as the finest mage of water in all of Fiore and probably the continent as well, but before she had too much of a chance found focus drawn toward the attack of a force over which she would have little control or coercion.
I won't be able to do much while I'm moulding the waves, will I? The brow of the brunette wrinkling a little as once more the skies seemed to darken further with the shape of winged demons looking to make the journey that bit harsher, for a moment the mermaid though of plucking her weapons from her hip and striking back against the bastards that threatened to attack them, but as she saw the parties around her do the same she was stalled in her effort.

Not that I'll need to, right? That resolve seeming to only be galvanized as she saw the white empress step forward and obliterate a whole brigade of the blights with a single act, Sofia looked over her shoulder to see her uncle lurching from his position nearby to reinforce the efforts of their sister ship in repelling the menace with a lunge for the ages, and then let loose a breath as she opted to leave the defence to her allies. Her job was to get these ships through this hell thanks to the high water she could create, and as that began to swell behind them the beauty needed every ounce of focus she could to ensure it carried them home rather than crushed them in its wake…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#5Alisa 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:15 am

Alisa

WORDS: 1300 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA

Heavens, Sofia was doing beautifully with this wasn't she? She'd known this woman for years and seen her gorgeous magic up close up close and personal, but this was by far the most titanic display of magic power she'd seen her wield until now... Never in her life had Alisa felt more thankful for her all seeing eye, appreciating the advantage to take in the glorious visage of her beloved commanding the titanic waves like a veritable Goddess of the Ocean... Hard to think about her lover's heavenly powers when her ancestry and affinity left her oh so attuned to the seas. The colossal magic circle slowly flickering beneath the ship painted a clear picture of what magic her beloved was attempting, and to the gawking awe of every hardy seaman on the floor... It was working.

"Tch... More of them keep coming!!", Alisa shouted as she cleaved through yet another wave of demons charged in after the first one. Caught in midair, she still had to keep up with the ship sailing forth at high speeds, beating around the storm's furious gales to inch its way forward.

Hoisting her thrusty blade and charing into the fray, she cleaved through them one after another, trusting her all seeing eye to tell her when they tried to blindside her, and intercept them with swift, devastating kicks that sent them reeling, a sickening cruch feeling the air as her feet cracked bones without mercy, sending many of them plummeting down simply from the damage to their wings:

"Mmmm, doesn't look they're going to run out of playmates anytime soon... Is this what you went through back in the abyss? My~... These boys really don't know when to quit.", Liv spoke up, short for breath after cutting through demons by the dozens, that full, firm bust rising and falling as she slowly gathered her stamina. Indeed, Alisa had never seen this demoness whipping out so much of her demonic power for such long periods, "Hey, Alisa... Do you trust me?"

Alisa looked over her shoulder, just enough to make the succubus' gaze, stern and serious for once. Though she may have not known Liv for nearly so long a period... Their time together had been spent mostly saving one another from imprisonment or certain death:

"What's this all about all of a sudden Liv? Don't tell me you're getting sentimental now~", Alisa teased her, for once feeling like she had the upper hand in their back and forth, at times incestuous banter, "I trust you."

"Then... This might feel a little weird but... I promise I'll buy you dinner afterwards~"

"Wha..? HNnngh...!!", before Alisa could react, the demoness suddenly turned into her spectral form and ran right into her, making the demon slayer's eyes flare as a large, meaning pulse of magic power burst forth, the demon slayer's mana merging with a demon's own and bursting forth in a torrent that stunned even the fearless demons themselves.

"I told you might feel weird~... Do try not to get addicted to it will you? I don't do this for everyone~"

As Alisa's magic power radiated outwards in a pulsing wave that left the demons shuddering, the sculptress could only grip her sword... She felt her whole body tingling with thirst for battle and the dull pleasure of succubus mana, until both drives merged into one, licking her lips as she charged headfirst into battle.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#6Sofia 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am

Sofia

What in the world…? The vision of the vixen inexorably drawn toward the beauty she called her bride and for that reason Miss Serena unable to refuse the opportunity to eye Alisa as she seemed to undergo a strange transition, for a second the siren thought that her beloved had seen fit to devour their guide for purpose she did not understand, but as their apparent union unleashed a fiercer attack than ever she began to understand.
My, my… I hope she knows that Alisa and I share everything, especially when it comes to 'treats' from outside parties~? Recalling those mentions of folk uniting their magic and guessing that the gifts of the succubi were only too amenable to union to boot should such a party cooperate, the fair fox couldn't help but feel distracted given what other details she knew about possession from such entities and shivered because of it, but ultimately managed to force her mind back on task.

Now focus, Sofia! Clapping her eyelids a couple of times and shaking her head as she forced herself to draw her mind from the gutter, the witch of the water resumed her motions in earnest and now that she had the seas nice and smooth gradually began to alter her movements, transitioning from what could have loosely been seen as a crawl from her arms to something more like the stroke of a frog, with a twist of course.
Thread… That… Needle! Peeling those arms back and the water that might have sought to bombard them with it and then crossing her palms as she forced them forwards again, Sofia deepened her breathing as she dragged the sea around their vessel and conjured a growing swell with the water as well, which she was more than happy to take advantage of by letting it gently and deftly catch the tails of their transports and begin to lift them into the air with it.

“Whew… Looks like surf's up, eh~?” Finally finding some measure of success in doing so and perhaps no small degree either as their two ship union climbed onto a crest of her own creation, all of a sudden both of their craft seemed to surging forward with the might of the ocean acting as their engine, and the girl with the green gaze finally allowed herself to let loose a breath of release.
“Gosh… Deck shouldn't feel… This wobbly?” Relaxing perhaps a little too much however in doing so and all of a sudden all the mana she had spent in pulling off this little feat seeming to catch up with her, miss serena couldn’t help but feel her knees wobbling and the space around her spinning as she found herself quite thoroughly spent by the effort, and as such was left to slump onto her knees breathlessly because of the sudden fatigue she felt, leaving herself a prime target for any who wished to punish her for her deed…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

Last edited by Sofia on Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the WC)

#7Alisa 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:35 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 1800 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA

Alisa could barely register just what exactly had happened. Her breath hitched the moment she turned towards Liv and saw that spectral form rushing her way, only for her head to tilt back as a the demoness's presence all but overwhelmed her, meshing together oh so sublimely with her scarcely hidden warlust, her alluring aura radiating outwards as she let out a low, satisfied sigh, invigorated by the rush of power:

"And here I thought I had everything under control... Ufufu~... But if this is how you want to play it, Liv...", her voice echoing alongside her demonic companion's, Alisa licked her lips once more as splatters of demonic blood splattered all over her, driving her ownwards as her ferocity and bloodlust grew with every single enemy she felled, her natural physical abilities augmented by the succubus' magic, that menacing aura that left her foes shivering, unsure whether to be scared or aroused, their spirits weakened by the overwhelming presence of the demon slayer turned succubus, her aura flaring out with a vibrant shade of purple alongside her usual pure white, "Would be a shame to waste all your power hmm?"

"I told you, don't get toooo carried away...~", cooed the tempress deep inside her thoughts, "There's still a lot of enemies left, would be a shame if you let this worthless imps drain you dry~"

One by one, Alisa had butchered all the imps rushing down onto the decks... Heavens~... She could still feel her whole body throbbing as though she'd just shared a bed with a lover deep into the night, with all the satisfaction and none of the exhaustion that came with it. Slightly inebriated with the sheer power coursing through her veins, Alisa couldn't help but turn her attention back to her bewitching bride, biting her lip, idly adjusting her outfit against her wet skin, all but shivering at her display of magic, like a veritable Goddess of the Ocean had just sailed their ship over these crashing waves:

"There, on the horizon!! There's the island!!", called out the helmsman, pointing dead ahead at the outlines of the island, visibly swarming with hordes of fiends much like the ones they'd just slain.

But in the end, Alisa's eyes fell not on the island but on Sofia, catching her wobbling, weakened after her monumental display of magic power, easy prey for the demons on the lookout for an easy target:

"SOFIAAA!!!", crying out into the heavens as she saw her wife blindsided by demons, Alisa shot forth with all her might, blitzing at full speed, sword stretched out forwards as she mercilessly impaled one such imp, spearing it on her greatsword as her feet slammed into the deck hard enough to crack the wooden floorboards, crushing her defeated victim before swinging her sword out in an arc and cutting the remaining interlopers in twain, pushing the survivors back with the sheer force of her swing.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#8Sofia 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:12 am

Sofia

WORDS: 500| Shiver Me Timbers!

I suppose that… Really… The world still spinning as Sofia found herself slumped on her knees and the wind rather rigorously knocked from her sails, she glanced over toward the helsman and then the horizon in something of a daze as she heard him calling out in excitement, but before long found an oh so more urgent matter to turn her attention toward.
No rest for the wicked…? Lifting a heavy hand to her belt as she found wings seeming to surge and flutter above her with every intention of being naughty, the witch of the waters might have ordinarily welcomed the aggression of her would-be attackers in kind if not for how heavy her body seemed to feel right now, and as such could only watch on as they seemed to lurch toward her like she was looking at someone else for a moment. As if her mind had leapt clear of her body and allowed her a fresh perspective, and what a scene it would prove because of that.

“Alissssaaaaaa~?” Leaping back into the moment when she spied an oh too familiar figure seeming to rush to her rescue and deal with those who meant to do her harm with what appeared to be a fearful sense of ferocity, while many might have been left scared or worried about he swell of righteous rage they had seemed to stir in their raven haired router ultimately Miss Serena could only sit there and swoon at both the severity and the soul responsible, and showed that fact with a girlish cry of glee at the treatment she received.
“You know… Hearing you scream my name like that almost makes it worth playing damsel in distress~?” Energised by the mere sight of her enthralling ebony haired enchantress and certainly feeling her cheeks and other parts of her warm because of that protective prejudice, the fingers of the fox reached out for her ravishing rescuer the moment she was in rage, and she grasped any inch of the woman that she could as well as she was able to given the situation as well.

“But… Who's going to watch your back if I'm doing that, hm~?” Shaking her head and practically crooning as she let loose soft words of thanks and eternal affection for her awing amazon, had the urgency of the moment not assuaged such a suggestion then Sofia would have been shooting for the sweetness of the woman's lips immediately, but instead elected to use the shooting spike in her energy levels for a common benefit beyond complicit carnality.
“Lets show them… Who drove the demons from Fiore, eh~?” Stepping away from her lady love and harnessing the burning fire that the black belle seemed to stir in her to extend her stamina further, though still a little wobbly suddenly the fair form of the femme seemed to be suffused with energy and enthusiasm, and so too did her blade as well as she ignited it happily, and aimed to finally fight alongside the woman she loved to beat back this blight for good…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#9Alisa 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:24 am

Alisa

WORDS: 2100 | TAG: @Sofia | ALISA

"She has a point Alisa... Just, wow~... That had me shivering too~"

Indeed, that ferocity only ebbed as Alisa thrust her sword through the last remaining imp, putting an end to the massacre, wiping the blood off her blade and turning around, brushing her dripping wet hair behind her shoulder, lips finally curling into a relaxed, alluring smile as she found Sofia back in high spirits. Closing the distance between them with a slow, sensual sway to her hips, that succubus aura still flickering all around her as she took Sofia's side, planting a soft peck on her lips before hoising her blade once more:

"Mmmmmmn~... I don't know my love. I'd sooner slaughter the entire armies of the abyss before I let you fall into distress~", she cooed softly, turning her gaze back to the next horde of demons, letting her aura flare out once more, "And I'd feel even safer doing so with you watching my back~"

So this is what it felt when demons whipped out their power huh? No wonder some of them got so addicted to it. But at this point, no addiction quite compared to that which she felt for her breathtaking beauty

"Still, every day you find new ways to impress me, Sofia~", Alisa called out to her beloved, almost hoping to catch her attention for a split second as she winked at her, nibbling her plush, pouty bottom lip, brow furrowing into a confident glare, "Indeed... When we're through with them, they'll be begging for the safety of the Abyss once more~"

And with those words, Alisa charged back into the fray with her lover at her side, just as the ship reached closer and closer, not moments away from reaching land. The diamond empress took flight, ready to cut through every single demon standing between them and their goal...

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#10Sofia 

Wake of Destruction ♫ [Alisa/Sofia/Storyline] Empty Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:20 pm

Sofia

WORDS: 350 | Shiver Me Timbers!

“You're telling me~?” The sound of the ebony enchantress praise certainly seeming to make all the effort and exhaustion feel very worthwhile when it hit the ears of the emerald eyed lass, while Sofia might have liked to crow about the little achievement she only too quickly recalled a little bone she had to pick with the beautiful belle before her, and as such arched her brow as she took the compliment in her stride and tilted the conversation back toward the merging of the minx she now regarded with an only too keen gaze.
“I hope your lodger knows how we like to 'share' our fun, hm~?” Wheeling her weapon around and using that refined edge of light to make one of their attackers howl as she did so, though her movements were dull she knew she was never safer than when she had her beloved nearby, and as such she came to rest her back against that of her bride as she teased the topic of the union that had occurred between what she could only count as two succubi now.

“And that's just the start, right~?” Shaking her head soon after as she also seemed to take the task of quelling this armada and everything that followed it as a mere prelude to greater things to come as well, all too soon was that shaft of hers humming as she began to strike out against any who might try to catch her woman off guard, and bobbing her brows as she did so for good measure.
“Better make sure you have plenty left in that tank for our wonderful waifu's when we're done, hm~?” Grinning gleefully as well when she added what she surmised to be the main event to follow this, after all this time trading pirate ships and fending off the forces of darkness the leggy lass was more than ready to enjoy some quality rest and relaxation with the ravishing raven she had married, and guessed that she wasn't the only one either. I mean, by now it seemed like it had been a year or more since they had that little moment of fun in the clouds, didn’t it~?

2200/2000 WORDS ACHIEVED

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum