Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's mine is mine 6 (Solo NQ A-Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

What's mine is mine 6 (Solo NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:16 pm

Kaito

The day was very rough and cloudy as the city was clad in a dark over clouds that seemed to threaten to begin to snow and Kaito is glad that he had made a few extra of the special cloaks with the fire beasts fur to keep him and the others that have decided to join him today. The man in the raven mask was the one and only extra for the day unless they need to call for some back up as the man needed some rare materials to work on his weapons to enhance them and Kaito agreed that he would help and he even had his own right to a few places in the mine rather they were given to him or he got them cheap as the seller said they were worthless. Kaito walks up to the clients home and he knocked as he hears the shuffling of feet inside and he wonders if this was a bad time as it sounded like there was a whole heard of people.
(174)

#2Kaito 

Kaito

The door opens and he was right there was a huge crowd of people and he is welcomed in and he is walked to an upstairs room where a man that looked like he was on his death bed looked at him with a smile and he walked over as it seemed this was the client who asked him to find a special gem in the mines as his was dying at an increased rate and he needed it within the next few days or he will perish. Kaito is confused as the gem he is asking for is kind of common in the mines, the client called it special and Kaito agreed to find it for him as well as get him a decent claim which can help him supply his need for them. Kaito is unsure if the man was human or what he was but something about him felt wrong as if he had walked into some different time or place.
(164)

#3Kaito 

Kaito

Kaito walked out of the room and down the stairs with his team member following behind him and the man stops Kaito and voices concern to why all those people were there and if that man might already be a corpse and the gem is what houses the mans soul like a phylactery but as that was the gem type that houses it, that his souls power might make it fracture over time and leaks power. He wonders if they were there to give their lives to restore the mans pseudo phylactery once they returned to the mansion. Kaito looked to the man and he simply says it is their lives if they choose to take that path it is theirs and Kaito saying that his thoughts and feelings on it don't matter his task is simple to gather the things the man needs and if he fails and the man dies it is more blood on his own hands cause he failed.
(163)

#4Kaito 

Kaito

The man sees what Kaito means it isn't their place to medal in the things of others if they are not asking for help with it as this world is filled with both light and dark and they can't be sure if those people were there to die for the man or if they were just there to comfort him and see him once more in case they failed to gain the gems in time. Phylactery or not the man needed this so Kaito was going to do his best to get them for them. Kaito digs through the snow to get into the mine as he was right the snow had come swiftly and he gets inside and he and his member split up so they may cover more area and get the gems found faster as this gem is common but that also means it is mined a lot and tossed away or mass sold for cheap, but for some reason when you need a common thing they seem to always be the rarest thing on the planet so Kaito and the man get to digging.
(188)

#5Kaito 

What's mine is mine 6 (Solo NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:17 pm

Kaito

Kaito is not having any luck at finding the gem which is odd as this gem is a super common gem but he is finding rarer gems and minerals was this a curse the man faces every time that the gem starts to die it becomes a rare mineral and this man had just not realized or was it that mean the gem starts to die it erases the useable gems for the surrounding areas this might be a deeper darker hidden truth than they might have been thinking that it was as this was going to an insane level and Kaito called out minerawr and gives him a common gem to smell and the creature looks around while smelling but is not even getting a trace of the gems scent but it walked forward and keeps smelling as it looked for anything that could help them and it catches a very small and faint hint of it and he leads them to it, the other man had gotten every thing that he had needed from the digs but no common gem.
(182)

#6Kaito 

What's mine is mine 6 (Solo NQ A-Rank) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:17 pm

Kaito

Minerawr signals to a wall and the two start digging and they seem to be getting close as very tiny versions of the common gem are showing up which means that the bigger version will as well as they keep digging Minerawr is looking around as if the area is starting to fill with the scent of it to him. When the break into and get the gems they needed and the roped off the area to stop anyone from stealing this haul of gems so the man will maybe be able to get back to them one day if he ever needed them and they lift up their sacks full of things and they walk back toward the mans home and Kaito hands the man a gem and the man held it up to the gem embedded in his chest and it was devoured by it and the gem started to glow and the man seemed to become far less pale and the man pays Kaito and they leave the extra gems and a map for the man to use.
(181)
(1052/1000) 50% WC (20%ring,10%guild,10%companion, 10%shield.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum