Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Audience with the Pumpkin King[Nana: Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nana 

Audience with the Pumpkin King[Nana: Solo] Empty Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:19 pm

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

It seemed that hostile invaders from the dark dimension was not the only visitors Earthland would recieve. For whatever reasons, seasonal entities akin to gods or maybe demons themselves had appeared. Rumor had spread like a wildfire. Some humans hid, while others sought out the unknown to sate their curiosity. Nana was one of the latter.

"Hmmmm.... Are you going to entertain me?..." said a loud hallow voice. It came from a humanoid man being but for a head, was a pumpkin. It was an unusal sight and Nana remained politely bowed at the waist like a lady, yet she refused to bend the knee to anyone willingly. The pumkpin man didn't seem too displeased that she wouldn't kneel, but he was apprehensive since Nana was not adhering to his every wish.

"Please, Pumpkin King.. Allow me to impress you with some of my tales and skills. I hear you are an enjoyable company and a generous being."  she would say, playing on the magnanimous rumors floating around Fiore.

A loud booming echo that inevitably sent chills up Nana's spine, burst from the gaping maw of a mouth for the pumpkin's head. His carved orange eyes squinted with tears of laughter, followed by a motion of his hand to allow Nana to continue. "Well said, would-be demon! With such bravado, I expect to be impressed... or else I may have to kick you out to my less than friendly neighbors." he said, his eyes narrowing to let her know that while he was generous, he was not to be manipulated.

Nana bowed respectfully and thankfully again. She would heed his words wisely. She may have been a strong warrior, but there was no guarantee that these beings were not unimaginably powerful. Just not so long ago, Nana had been unwillingly transported in time into a deadly horror survival town. What was worse was that she was completely prevented from using magic or her weapons at that time. "Allow me to tell you a thrilling horror story of a town infested with evil." she would say as she took up a seat at the foot of the pumpkin king's throne. He smiled in interest and leaned forward slightly, eager to hear anything horrific and entertaining. And so, Nana recounted her horror tale about Silent Vill.

WC-384
WC Total-384

STRENGTHSPEEDCONSTITUTIONENDURANCEINTELLIGENCE
BASE:167BASE:147BASE:139BASE:61BASE:1
OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):0%
OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):0%
OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):0%
Devil(1):20%
Devil(2):50%
GEAR:+60+(100dmg x 2)GEAR:+130GEAR:GEAR:GEAR:

Audience with the Pumpkin King[Nana: Solo] JeQ8ge1
#2Nana 

Audience with the Pumpkin King[Nana: Solo] Empty Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:37 pm

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

"Ahahaha! What a pleasurable retell! If I had eyes, they would have popped out!" exclaimed the Pumpkin King as he burst into laughter again, nearly shaking the walls in his throne room.

Nana waited patiently for his laughter to subside. It was not like anything she would say could be heard during the powerful being's mighty laughter anyways. yet each and every time he laughed, chills ran up and down Nana's body. "Im glad that you appreciated my horror story, Pumpkin King. It was unfortunate that I could not use magic back then. Allow me to demonstrate some of her magical skills that would have aided me back then." she would say and then stand from her seated position.

She hesitated for a moment when she realized she lacked the materials necassary to demonstrate her own skills and talents. "To properly entertain you, I may need something as a target to practice on." she said politely with a smile. The Pumpkin King thought for a moment, bringing his humanoid hands to scratch what Nana could only presume to be the chin on his pumpkin face. Then, suddenly his eyes widened and he snapped a finger.

"Ah yes! I know just the thing." he would say. Though he had just said it, things were already in motion. The snapping of his fingers had ushered in a row of a dozen skeletons. the skeletons were clad in loose fitted old and rusted armor. "Surely unmoving targets would be a bore." she would say with a wicked grin. One that Nana matched evenly. Nana wholeheartedly agreed.

If she didn't know any better, she'd have thought that this entity was just as evil as her.. If not more so. She raised her arms evenly at her chest level and her magical guns appeared in her hands. With the appearance of her weapons, the skeletons began to move. they moved in a half circular formation to surround and flank her. Though there were many against her, they were slow and poorly coordinated. Possibly the Pumpkin was testing her just as well as watching her routine. With a lunge of her own, she circled the back side of the right wing to the half circle. 

While she did, her leading left arm met the farthest skeleton warrior. The blade on her gun dug deep into the skeleton's skull and it crumpled to dust. Two quick trigger squeezes of her guns and the skulls of two more skeletons exploded.

WC-412
WC Total-796

#3Nana 

Audience with the Pumpkin King[Nana: Solo] Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:55 am

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

Nana was surprised with how easily the skeletons crumbled. Perhaps they were merely weak servants. Or possibly the Pumpkin King thought less of humans than Nana originally assumed. In any case, she continued her charade. It would be rude to stop now and complain after all, though part of her truly wished to. 

With three skeletons already down, Nana went into a sudden spin, the blades of her guns outstretched by her extended arms as she sliced down four more skeletons. "Ah marvelous! It is as if you are dancing. Hahaha!" exclaimed the Pumpkin King from his throne.

To Nana, it was as a dance. The enemies before her were weak cannon fodder only meant to be her tool to serve the Pumpkin King's delight. If only i could fight the Pumkpin king himself... she thought to herself, not even trying to resist the wicked grin creeping onto her lips. Sure he was likely very powerful and just his laughter sent shills up and down her body, but still- she wanted a battle worth relishing.

WC-175
WC Total-971

#4Nana 

Audience with the Pumpkin King[Nana: Solo] Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:09 am

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

With over half of the skeletons down already in Nana's dance, she decided to do a few tricks along the way. After her spin attack, she lunged right as the skeletons' line buckled and they broke into a mad rush to surround her with their dimunitive forces. Her dash was right in the midst of them, but not to where they assumed she would be. Long black wings suddenly erupted from her back and tossed the two skeletons behind her into the air. The remaining three skeletons in front of her stood no chance as she pulled the triggers of her guns once more. 

her shots destroyed the skulls of the two outside skeletons and then a headbutt smashed the middle skeletons skull. She had not forgotten about the two skeletons in the air, no... she needed a fancy finale to impress the Pumpkin King. I wonder if he will humor me for a spar... she thought to herself as she readied the final act.

WC-165
WC Total-1,136

#5Nana 

Audience with the Pumpkin King[Nana: Solo] Empty Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:16 am

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

She turned about to face the directly of the two falling skeletons from the air. Her lunge had been positioned to make them fly into the air just before the Pumpkin King's steps to his throne. Now with Nana facing directly before and below the Pumpkin King's gave himself, she raised her guns skyward towards the two falling skeletons. She did simply not fire her guns however, no, that would have been much too simple and anti-climating. She did fire them however, just not directly at the targets. She fired off to the slide somewhat, making it noticable to the Pumpkin King that the shots' trajectory would miss.

Then, just as the shots missed, they rebounded and shot the skeletons from the backside. This shot further pushed the skeletons down, increasing their fall velocity and causing their skulls to land precisely on top of Nana's upraised guns. The blades on her guns digging deep into the skulls and crushing them to dust. With the last of her attacks, applause went out from the Pumpkin King's hands. "Splendid, Nightmare Queen! I see now that I underestimated your kind, or maybe just you. My apologies! I thoroughly enjoyed your little performance!" said the being. Nana gave a polite blow. Even his apology was somewhat condescending. Asking for a spar would be far too much trouble.
[End][Exit]

WC-223
WC Total-1,359