Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nasira 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Nasira
Another to join the many folks sitting around various tables was Nasira coming alone she seemed to just find a stool in the center of the room and just sit there.

Anything else she had on her mind at this time was to actually consider drinking something else so she viewed this a entirely different way to meet new people. Thus Nasira took it as a moment to get up from her chair, Pat people on their shoulders, shake their hands, talk to them for a moment to get some feed back, Then Nasira in return suggestion something for them to try as well.

Then Nasira, going back to the chair she started in. Nasira ordered a classic gin and tonic and just merely waited to see if anyone really all that interesting would show up to talk too, Then again Nasira as a person did not mind just putting herself out their to talk to other people when she was in the mood. She had been getting better at talking to other people in public then at home.

#2Jikan 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:51 pm

Jikan

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLn1kmEFbY6kVxnRMN0sxMWy67tnpxFcDu-Q&usqp=CAU

A red headed beauty with black tipped hair walked through town, previously leaving a house that she had rented out for awhile. Perhaps she would stay for a few days perhaps a few weeks. She had no idea how long this magical mysterious town would stay once again. Till then she would just enjoy herself within Sahaim. Maybe even get a little festive. Trying to get into the vibe of the town, she wore a ghostly white Kimono dress that slightly hung to the floor. She dressed as a yuki-onna, placing her already white skin with a further paleness thanks to some make up, she didn't change her red hair though. She thought she did well in her outfit overall though.

She found an establishment that she would visit for the night. She reached out one of her hands before opening the front door before entering. She glided against the floor, her steps covered by her gown as she found herself a seat somewhat close to the bar. She waved a greeting to the people within the inn as she went, before waiting to get the attention of the bartender so that she could get a drink, and maybe a meal as well.

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Nasira 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:34 am

Nasira
Even if entering was another faceless in the figurative manner person. After all she had other things in mind she kind of wanted to do, Which was enjoy her drink. It was the taste of things she was use to her father drinking for a long period of time when she was around but that was conversation for when some one. So casually sipping away with her drink. Jikan was just another person.

Sure she looked fancy and different in her own regard, But this was just her enjoying her time, But just in case she did order another drink a drink bringing some heat so to say. it was in a small glass, see through dark brown in colour, But nonetheless she would be happy with her second drink even if her first one was not gone yet, only because she knew she could handle all of it because she is taking her time with them.

#4Jikan 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:23 pm

Jikan

A faceless figure, all in all that would not be a bad thing. In truth, it was what Jikan felt like she was a little bit. And it wasn't bad. Unknown, carefree, anonymous. It was what gave Samhain its own little charm to her. It came up mysteriously and disappeared just as mysteriously. The people did not live in Fiore though. Were not a part of Fiore's world. Here Jikan could, just be. Flaws and all.

She hoped it stayed that way, or at least in the calm pleasant mood. For once, she was in the mood to not do a fight, instead. She was hoping to just enjoy a nice drink, get a meal. And perhaps have casual conversations with people that happened to be in the pub she chosen to visit this time.

"Greetings madam, what can I get for you?", asked a purple scaled lizard demi human male bartender who came to greet Jikan.

"Hello, I will have a glass of"..."Domaine des Nouelles Rosé d’Anjou". Jikan said in her native tongue. Her sweet voice taking on a seductive coat as she played with the articulation and sounds.

Pulling out a notepad the man nodded his head and jotted down the order. The customer service smile still on his face. "Anything else?".

"No, that will be all for now", after Jikan said this, the man went on his way. Collecting other orders for drinks and meals before eventually headed back to the counter.

As this was going on, Jikan rested once again in her seat. Looking around causally she saw the same type of things one would see in Samhain. A ghoul, a werewolf, a few ghosts. Oh, several elves. Even some daemons. Or maybe people who just had reds eyes. One person she saw was tanned green haired woman. A rare look in Jikan's experience. She tilted her drink towards her and a few other as their drinks arrived. "Hello, what are you drinking if I may ask?".

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Nasira 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:55 am

Nasira
Finally some one asked something of her and seemingly wanted to socialize. Thus she was asked about what she was drinking. Putting a small smile on her face."Which the taller drink i had for the smaller one?"Nasira posed to this woman, she did speak Fiorian clearly but there was a hint of accent in her voice. One most likely Jikan might not be able to pick up on unless she really met any other people from the nation she was from.

But she was not sure."As the taller one is a simple drink light and minty drink."She said then well she pointed to the small shot glass."That one is because i wanted to feel a bit of a burn."She left it more in phrasing then saying it out right since it was more fun that way to just leave casual hint at it. Then again she did not say too long or phrases over all.

#6Jikan 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:19 pm

Jikan

It seemed that Jikan found someone seeking casual conversation and socialization. The madam that Jikan's blue green eyes rested on turned towards her and gave a small smile. It was a small thing, asking this tanned brown lady what she was drinking. What conversation was being opened up to her and would come from this?

"Oh hmmm. Well I was asking about the small one before you. But perhaps you could inform me of the tall one as well? I do a good drink and am always happy to hear about new ones", Jikan responded continuing her communication in Fiorian as it seemed the lady knew what she was saying thankfully. The accent was very knew, the first time she had ever heard of it actually.

The origin she had no idea though.

"Light and minty? This is the first time I have heard of someone having a minty drink. How does it taste and go down?", Jikan said following Nasira and looked at the tall glass. It sure was a lot of a minty drink, she wondered if it made Nasira's breath fresh and cool. "Ah, a hard way down. I don't find myself drinking those often as they usually have a strong bitter taste to me. I do prefer something smooth, but usually something sweet, fruity, or tangy is nice".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Nasira 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:11 am

Nasira
This person was just worried about how something went down, sounded boring to her if she thought about it personally."You are worried about how a drink goes down? after all everything matter to a part of a drink."Nasira said but then again she did mean it jokingly.

But she did entirely feel like just not telling her at all."Better thing to ask, why ask me when you can just order and try them yourself?"She laughed about too. Nasira knew it was not helpful but then again why just try these things and just see if you enjoy them teach your self that way of doing it.

But she would tease about it."One is just a casual gin and tonic with a bit of mint...another is fireball...but i guess that is boring."She mentioned the answer of them it was boring to say it all that way. But it was an answer.

#8Jikan 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:18 pm

Jikan

Perhaps what Jikan said about preferring if a drink she decided to try out did not burn when going down was boring. Such a thing being the case would be odd in Jikan's mindset. Alas, an individual was open to their own opinion. The zing of the ride down was an added desire in the drinking experience for some after all. It was boring to Jikan though, in fact, it was more exciting. "Why yes. I like to taste and explore the flavor with no distractions. The burn takes away and blinds this journey in my mind, most of the time". Jikn said with a bit of a joking serious response. Very voice smooth but held an undertone in it as if she had a slightly raised eyebrow. Her friendly tone remains.

Hearing the woman's counter comment to Jikan's own, the red head wine taster looked at her glass filled Rose before looking up. "Well, because I have a glass right here that I need to take of and enjoy. Although, if you want to drink things with me I suppose I could do that sooner", she said with a soft chuckle in return. It was not a bad idea, perhaps it was a good thing to try. Would Nasira be helpful.

And a friendly teaser it seemed. "My my, so many things are boring to you. What is exciting then?" Jikan said sipping her whine. "Perhaps you need to try a different wine? Or perhaps mix them?".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#9Nasira 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:58 pm

Nasira
It was boring entirely for other reasons but Nasira would just start guiding things away from it, Over all she also barely seemed interested is talking about it much over all"Well if you like to explore." She then walked over and patted Jikan on the shoulder."I order the drinks...you try and I tell you after, sound enjoyable of an adventure?"Sure Nasira's words were short simple and pretty forward. But she was not to type to speak many words over a long period of time.

But she posed it to Jikan because she wanted to see if Jikan was interested. If she was not Nasira would not turn around away form being around if told no."We stop when some one gets too wobbly to walk."It was fair, depending on what kind of drinks it was either short or easy to play since the terms were simple.

#10Jikan 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:03 am

Jikan

Conversations started and continued in different ways and points. They were pieces of it being decided to be picked up or drop, so was the act of talking and nothing really knew to her. Especially to strangers.
Jikan looked up at the tan wine taster a shrug of her shoulder in a 'meh... okay' fashion after Nasira patted her shoulder. The red and black haired guild master of Sleeping Calamity going with the flow and letting the conversation be guided to another topic.

"Hmmmm, sure I suppose. But a lady has to finish what is before her first", she said titling her glass up with her mostly filled wine with a soft slow twirl. Free drinks did not sound bad, perhaps Jikan was getting a good deal out of this? Nasira ordered the drinks and Jikan tasted. After tasting she would get some information, easy enough. Then again, how much would the two be able to handle?

"Agreed, but the question is. What do we bring out first?", Jikan said taking another sip of her drink...well, more of a gulp. Finishing a good bit of the drink in this swallow.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#11Nasira 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:59 am

Nasira
Nasira just simply walked away from the table and said nothing upon hearing yes. Then she walked over to the person who would be making the drinks, tapped them on the shoulder whisper something and just waited."Why tell you what i would bring out first? why not just wait?"Nasira said because that was just how she worked."You spoil the fun by knowing ahead of time."Nasira also mentioned.

The she would return with six shots glasses of varying colours. in order: Clear blue, dark green, dark red, transparent and see through like water, light brown light green with a bit of white foam and lemon wedge."You choose one and I will choose one."This was how Nasira worked. She planned them other people did them with her. A bit different then most people but she was always friends and delightful to be around at least she tried to be.

#12Jikan 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:30 pm

Jikan

Jikan shifted her hand up and tap tap tapped her right cheek as she watched Nasira get up. She would not speak at first but she would indeed answer Jikan's question. Walking it seems to answer with her actions to get things started possibly. A cat demi human lady with black and white fur and cute ears was busy at work. Whistling a soft tune as she hustle and bustled behind the counter. As Nasir tapped her shoulder to get her attention, the cat ears of the bartender flicked and moved as she then nodded her head. Moving into service as Nasira waited and spoke to Jikan.

"Hmmmm alright then. I will wait and see", Jikan said with a simple submission to the proposal. Perhaps this person liked surprises but it was really no large thing in the end. "Oh sometimes I guess that is right. But. Have you never enjoyed knowing something good was coming and being filled with anticipation??", Jikan said with a blink of her eyes and then a head tilt. A calm exposition on her face as she finished the last of her glass and waited to see what would come.

And so it would come. An array of six different colored shots that was like a rainbow. Clear blue, dark green, dark red, transparent and see through like water, light brown, and a light green that had an unknown white foam on it with a lemon wedge. "Interesting", she said with a bit of enthusiasm looking at the drinks. "Okay theeeeeeen. I will go with....this one", Jikan said reaching out her hand to take the dark green drink and sip it. Her tongue sliding out to taste the drink on her lips as she tried to feel out the taste and texture.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#13Nasira 

Not All Matters Are Spooky.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:04 am

Nasira
The drink overall seemed harmless, for the few moments of that shot tasted of black licorice and then a strong taste of the alcohol would not to long until it hit the mouth, But it did take after ward the strong taste have a general sweetness after wards. Where Nasira took the light green one with the small amount of foam on top of it."See it will be a fun game."This was normal as means for Nasira to entertain people only because she wanted to lighten up spirits of people and try to have people enjoy their time.

Then she drank what she took with out much problem. After that since it did not go down hard at all."almost like a slice of apple pie."But over all it was a rather peaceful and collected drinking game of just preparing yourself for a hard or soft shot seeing reactions. No tricks all treat.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum