Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:10 pm

Jikan

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) E46e21dedb8b9ac4a015fc77b5600f6267010205

Well, she was here now. The Masquerade ball. So far it had seemed like just a regular eccentric party. Well, beyond the walking power houses that she could feel that were everywhere. Not just in magical power, but in physical might, intelligence, and connections as well. As casual as she could she moved in her latex suit and white fur cloak. Shades lowered now on her eyes as she had finished scaling up to the 4th floor.

A plate hand in one hand and a wine glass filled with a sweet essence held in another. People here were okay, some interest nothing that bore her at least. But, nothing that excited her. Funny enough, she did not see anyone she knew from her time in Fiore yet, nor did she see or hear of this Lisa that was hosting all of this.

Her red hair tickled her neck, long and sliding down her shoulders to her lower back in its joyful curves. It was simple yet beautiful in its modesty. Red and black medium heels clicked as she moved and looked up. Gazing at the ceiling sky and art enjoying the beauty of it all. Her hands were covered in the sleeves of her white fur cloak. Demonic harm hidden in her causal concealing magic. One that only hide the appearance to the untrained eye, or one that was unfamiliar with magic. But, anyone with skill or magic awareness would immediately be able to tell something was different with the arm.

A few people were here as well, but less than on the ballroom on the first floor. The sounds of laughs, food being eaten, and glasses clinking together whispering throughout the room ever so lightly.

#2Mishiko 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:25 pm

Mishiko

She took a break from all that happened with Jin and came here instead. The beautiful nightlife was here. In her hand was a bottle of a drink she mixed herself. Her black/red X eyes gazed around as there weren't many people here, thankfully. The details here were extradentary, but of course, what else would be expected of Lisa? Mishiko's snow-white hair with black charcoal linings underneath tickled against her neck, barely her shoulder, as she wore a beautiful Satin silk dress that rubbed against her curvy form. Her bosoms were half-out as the strapless dress held its' weight. The neck was designed with a choker chocker with a star on one side and the ocean symbol on the front side. Her fake fur scarf, the same color as her hair, draped around her neck and against her bosom area.

The dress was long with a cut to reveal her right thigh. Sighing softly, she continued her walk to see someone she knew. Jikan., Someone she has run into a few times after and before her human death. She approached them slowly on a catwalk and stood beside them. "Are you having a nice time?" she teased in her soft ghostly tone.

#3Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Jikan

Jikan turned her head, the night sky hanged out painting the atmosphere for the audience of the party. The open distance was visible, curves of streets, open land, bountiful trees in abundance that threatened to cloud the vision of those wishing to peek out and in with a soft fog made of leaves and greenery. For some the night had been long, for the likes of Jikan it had only begun. For others in contrast it had been going on for awhile now. Quiet faces gazed all around, some at each other communicating, some just looking at the crowds, some focusing on individuals within the party.

Jikan's wine filled glass stirred in her hand, the vibrant color dancing making her mouth water. Cupped in the palm of her hand, she lifted it to her lips before taking a soft sip, tasting the sweet nectar that aided in the wonderful enjoyment of this night. A soft sigh came as her body shifted. Bosom raised against the contrast confinements of her suit. The black layer pressing their shape out lightly, a cover holding the imagination of what was underneath away.

A figured approached, their voice coming out in a soft ghostly tone. A bit chilly and emotionless. She turned her head to view the owner of the voice. Black and red eyes that held an X was the first thing she saw. Something that made Jikan's breath breath with a reaction of unexpectedly wonder. Black and white hair, a silk dress that did wonders for her with a scarf wrapped around her neck that came down. "Ah...good. But, how are you madam?", she asked gazing at the face. Thinking for a moment where she had seen this face before. It felt familiar.

Oh...that's right.

She was that drunk from earlier....that ruined her sake and got in a slap fight with her.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#4Mishiko 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:53 pm

Mishiko

Her eyes were tired as she found the nearest wall to rest against. The woman responded to her quest and reflected it. Mishiko was unsure how to answer as a lot has been going on for the past couple of months. Her eyes looked over at Jikan and then back towards the sky, "Mmm, I feel rather tired," she calmly spoke and wrapped her arm around herself. Her eyes cornered to gaze towards the red head and then back again, "I apologize, Jikan that I ruined your drink. I'm getting over... a death," she didn't even think about the fact she said her name. Her as Quilla and Jikan didn't know each other much, but even so, she was known as much as Jikan if not more.

How did someone get over a death, their own death? She yawned softly and sat down on a bench that was near. "The Ball, did you enjoy it?", she wondered.

#5Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:41 pm

Jikan

Jikan's realization to who this lady was had caused a slight shift in her attitude. Instead of coming from a neutral seeking mindset, to a distilled negative leaning attitude. It was natural after all, this woman ruined her drink on that night, and due to her not holding herself with her liquor; Jikan got into a chaotic debacle slap fight. Not the most pleasant or exciting night, no fight in the way that got her blood pumping with eagerness. Just a headache and red cheek that got a good smacking.

Jikan sighed, a tired sigh showing fully that she remembered this woman from the previous interaction. She then eyed her and watched. Letting her move to the nearest wall to rest against. A level of wonderment was present though for the white and black haired beauty looked at Jikan with her X red and black eyes before shifting them upward to the sky. Jikan gave a blink at hearing her name called. Taking it as just another person being aware at who she was.

"Ya know, if you are tired maybe you should just sleep, rest", Jikan said in a slight sarcastic tone with a sigh. She pinched the top of her nose closed her eyes before opening them again. The woman was holding her arms around herself, placing a barrier closed off from herself and the world. As calm as she spoke, internally Jikan thought with her body language and the follow up message that she was dealing with a death was clear to say that her mind was anything but calm.

"As tempting it may be. Drowning your sorrows in a glass or bottle will do nothing to heal you. It will only slow your process and likely cause more harm for you to heal and deal from later in your life. Say...a few bruises or a worsened reputation. Gods forbid you have a bad day with your drink with someone close to you as well", Jikan said in a matter of fact expressionless tone. Pretty much being a mother lecturing like she was talking to family without knowing it. "Granted, as young as you are, you are an adult. So I know you know this already. This isn't me lecturing, just giving a reminder. Either way....at times its better to talk about it rather than holding it in. Hopefully you have someone you can talk about this with", she added with a little bit of softness. Hoping for a little more pleasantry in this interaction and outcome for the unknown maiden known as Mishiko.

Jikan walked over, not joining Mishiko on the bench, but instead to a nearby wall where she leaned on it using one of her shoulders. Curling her heel around her other foot. "As much as one could in observation. I did not do much below before coming up here Miss...huh, well I don't know your name and yet you know mine. Shall you correct that for me?".

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#6Mishiko 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:23 pm

Mishiko

She chuckled at the thought of being young by years. Supposedly being a demigod did that, an old demigod at that. She was one of the first Demigods in her Joyan culture. "Mmmm, Quilla, Jikan," she chuckled and after muttering her answer. Her eyes looked still at the stars and wondered if her siblings were watching her. After all she has went through she was wondering if perhaps she should go back to her home realm after she was done with her quest here. Joya needed to be free from Ayame's clutches.

Her head turned to look at Jikan, "So I wouldn't say young, I'm quite older than yourself," she gave a smirk as her black eyes looked at the red beauty that stood in a decent distance. "Perhaps... I will rest though once my job is done here. I have a lot to do and it won't change unless I do something," she added and then looked back at the stars. "I do have people to talk to but, I doubt they could sympathize with me in the exact way," she finally said and looked over to the waitress who was cute, "Hey, you..." she whistled softly. She turned to look at her, "Can I have that bottle?~", she purred to her. The Waitress was hesitant but looked at her eyes and catwalked nervously to her. "Y-yes, of course," she bowed her head and once Mishiko took the bottle, she hurried off. "Cya later,~" she waved the woman off.

If only she could use her godhood to get things like this on a daily basis. She forbid herself from telling people about her being a god by birth. She opened the bottle and offered it to Jikan, "Thirsty?", she wondered coldly with her expression emotionless.

#7Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:16 pm

Jikan

Jikan's head shifted sideways into an interested head tilt at the young oenophile's chuckle. Curious a bit at the reason why this was her response, and thus, making Jikan think she was incorrect and was about to be corrected. Was this madam order than she looked? If so, was it due to her being an elf or half elf? No...she didn't have the ears of someone with that genetic trait. A short wonderment came after, it could be magic. Either way it was no large matter in the end. For an old lady then, she looked fantastic.

This straight of thought was quickly shocked and thrown away in the trash at what Jikan heard next. "Wait. Quilla, as in Quillareine??", Jikan said in a calm surprise. Her voice holding no emotional sadness at the sound of her death, but a bit of disbelieve and surprise. The dark leading magic user was someone rumored to be incredibly powerful. In Jikan's mind with what she heard, stronger than Jikan herself. It was a disappointment, oh she wished to test against her one day. She was so young, Jikan doubted she died of old age. "She's dead? Who killed her??".

Oh...wasn't Jin and her surposed to be dating? ...I wonder if he has heard about this.... Jikan wondered about this lady a little bit more now. How did she come across this information? Jikan had nothing about this all over Fiore. How long ago? What was her relationship with Quilla to cause this mourning? Well....not much morning. She was chuckling at this reveal. Could she had bee the one to remove Quilla from this world???

All these thoughts went through Jikan's mind as Mishiko looked up to the sky once again, a repeated habit that made Jikan to think that she had a star gazer on her hands. This time, Jikan joined her looked at the starts. Their light shining far out in the distance, powerful and ancient reaching them in a slow wind of time. As Mishiko spoke to Jikan, she kept her head up. Listening before responding. "If that is the case I must know your daily night care. You look at least 10 years my younger", Jikan said in a calm banter. She thought such a thing as interesting, but she did not think much of her age. Early 30's wasn't bad and she still looked and felt marvelous. Jikan lowered her head, seeing the smirk on Mishiko's face. "Oh, whatever it is I doubt that. Once one thing finishes more comes after all. Jobs, quests and the like are a never ending road. If I may ask, what is this job?". She doubted that she would get an answer, but it was never really bad to fish for information and do some small talk. She was tempted to ask how old she was but.....never ask a lady stranger her age.

"Oh you never know. I mean, I supposed if you already tried with telling them something similar like this then you would. But still, having people you feel you can talk to means that you feel comfortable with them and that you can rely on them to at least listen", Jikan said following Mishiko's gaze. Resting on a poor waitress that was very cute but even more shy and timid. "Or at least sympathize in some type of way. Even not exact".

After the maid left Jikan eyes hovered a little as she watched her cat walk away. Enjoying the show a little before she looked back to Mishiko and spoke in a tranquil, sultry honey like voice. Extending her empty wine glass. "I suppose so if you are offering".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#8Mishiko 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:26 pm

Mishiko

The woman wasn't sad about it really, which was understandable. Jikan and herself never really were friends. Just people who fought against the same enemy and went their separate ways. She feels like her boyfriend knew Jikan more. For some reason. She meant that she was Quillareine, but she also meant she did die. "Yes, assassination I heard. The Joyan Shogun ordered it and, on her way, back from Joya after killing one of the noble's daughters too. Such a shame..." she spoke in a sarcastic storytelling way with her usual cold ghostly tone. "Mmm, right through the chest from behind. Left her on the ground to bleed. A coward they were, but I suppose that's the point of assassinations. Do it when the person least expects it," she chuckles and takes a sip of her drink after pouring some for Jikan into her glass.

It'd be rude to not pour a glass for her before drinking it. "I suppose it is true that once one thing is done, another thing comes up...", she licked her lips and wondered how she felt about everything. "So, tell me Jikan, what do you stand for? Your guild and everything," she motioned her hand to let the girl tell their story while going to a sofa nearby, leaning against it as she wanted to feel the pleasure of being able to sit down.

#9Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:10 pm

Jikan

It was a pleasing that Jikan was closed off for the most part. Living in a world with magical criminals, gods, demons, beasts, and environmental cataclysm. It was far too much to have a heart open to being the victim to such chances. Add in the reality of being in the world that....made things more dangerous than the average individual. Bonds were careful to allow. In formation with who, and the potential from that. There was no sadness in Jikan's blue green cold eyes. Albeit a bit of flattening disappointment at hearing such a powerful being be lost. It made it harder to deal with these invaders in their world among other things.

Oh....wasn't Akuko supposed to be Quilla's best friend? Hmmm....did Akuko hear about this already?

It was interesting to learn a bit about the situation that caused this result though. "Ah. Well if she killed a noble's daughter than I am not surprised about that retaliation. I suspect she knew and expected it as well. I'm amazed an assassination succeeded though, I wonder who was the doer...", she said in a causal wonder, her eyes scanning over Mishiko. Another Joya beauty, cool and calm as well. "Oh I would love to know why she did it though, such a drastic thing usually has a delicious reason~". Jikan said in response to the sarcastic storytelling cold ghostly tone. It was funny, this person felt familiar; somewhat like Quillareine in how she talked. Then again, Jikan only got to talk to her....two....three times over a large period of time? It was not like Jikan knew the deepest parts of her but it as still a wonder.

"My my, that is cowardly, and a bit of ineffective. Walking away before she is truly dead. A real killer would make sure. Perhaps she survived some way then with that halfway job", Jikan said stirring the drink in her glass, eyes hovering over the liquid. "Either way, that is what an assassination is and what an assassin does. No honor or pride or need to do it face to face. Outcome only matters in the mind in the most effective manner one can get". One that she knew from personal experience. Oh she hated the dirty tricks done sometimes but she could not deny that they could be effective. As well as, well, given the right situations, she wouldn't care about if someone was honorable or done to someone's face.

She takes a slow short sip.

Her eyes looked up seeing Mishiko licked her lips, an act in all that made Jikan chuckle softly for a brief moment. "I like to just think of it as a game of doors. One opens and another forms, boards and pieces to be chosen, discovered, destroyed, and hidden".

"Oh? Curious about my guild are you? Well, power in the simple way to put it. What one seeks in strength, as strength. But in the terms of what I stand for. Me, Myself, and Mine. As well as seeing and testing might that comes before me", Jikan said with another sip of her drink. This time closing her eyes. Her lips letting out a satisfied sigh before continuing. "Growth, improving in our vessels in the ways we know and don't. As well as just in the things we decide to pursue".

Jikan placed a hand on her hip and looked as Mishiko walked to a couch. After a moment she cat walked over, joining in the relaxation on the far other side of the couch. "So stranger why do you ask? Are you a part of a guild trying to size up the rumored mess we're always getting in?".

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#10Mishiko 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:04 pm

Mishiko

She chuckled darkly and sighed as she thought she made it evident that she was Quilla, but she took it as if she was friends with her. Maybe she will let her believe that. She toasted her glass to Jikan's words, "Ah yes, I can toast to that. Life being full of doors, and sometimes you won't even know what is behind it till you go in," she licked her lips and perked them while gazing into the wine. Her body motioned to get comfortable against the cushioned furniture.

"I'm the Guild Master of a guild, so I'm quite curious about your guild," she started and swirled her bottle and closed her eyes, trying to relax. "I don't intend to make any enemies unless they go against us, but I doubt we will have many problems," she ghostly spoke as her doll-like face turned to look at Jikan. Her black glass-looking eyes mirrored her. "I care less about rumors but more about facts," she stated lastly and tilted her head to gaze up at the sky. "I have large plans..." she whispered alluringly as her free hand reached upward towards the sky to grasp it. "I plan on taking action on them," she finally spoke before letting her hand rest against her side.

#11Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:53 pm

Jikan

Well, this lady was most certainly a bit dark. Then again, Jikan could be too and w I thin this side of the world. That was nothing new. All in all, as Mishiko chuckled and sighed Jikan took that all as normal.

Well, mostly normal.

"Many times you won't know what is on the other side. But I suppose that's the charm of going on an adventure and being alive", she said with a cool essence taking a sip of her glass.

Hmmm...not bad.

"And what Guild is this if I may ask? You know of mine I would hope to say its a fair thing", she said in a calm somewhat tease before going on. She had no issue with stating the requested information, she just wanted to have fun before answering.

"Hmmm, half the time I have found my enemies being intentional, the other half of the time a case of circumstances as well", as Jikan said this she wondered. Which would Mishimo guild if such a case came. Or would they simply be another group of people co existing within the same world? "Either way. My guild and myself are somewhat separate. One that doesn't go against me or cause problems are typically in the case that I don't care about them", she added speaking in a monotone matter of fact voice eyes peering into Mishikos eyes as her ears took in her ghost like voice. That face of hers were was strange. So beautiful and alluring, yet off putting and small. Cold and...fragile.

"Facts over rumors. Sounds like a woman I can get along with...if you stay sober", she teased lightly, resting her head against her hand.

"But as you are of sober mind I suppose I'll tell you of my guild. Out motto and goal is power; strength. Largly its that simple, the different types of strength, the ways and paths to acquire, and the reasons for it. All are an individual case that I often found interesting and entertaining".

Last edited by Jikan on Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding color to text)

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#12Mishiko 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:04 pm

Mishiko

Mishiko listened to her response as it was essential to making allies in the Human realm. As a demigod or God, it is essential for partners and worshippers. She has yet to find out if she had the latter within Joya or Sin. The both of them shared the fact of having their own goal, separate from their members, but alas, "Utopian Demise,~" she purred coldly as her eyes of black sparkled like diamonds in the night sky. "We tend to stay in the night to slowly come out and shine brightly after we're done with our gathering duties," she chuckled darkly and gave a small smile.

"We are the same, strength and power, but I have plans to conquer and change," she slowly got up to walk to the table refilled earlier while they were distracted by their conversation. Her finger wrapped around the new bottle and threw the other bottle in the trash respectfully. "This world is filled with a corrupted system. Of course, I also have a vendetta against the current Shogun, but it all is part of one plan," she swiftly turned around, flowering her attire's skirt to now gaze at Jikan with her eyes. "After the information is gathered, I plan on striking Joya, conquering it to change their system," she wasn't sure why she was telling them their plan, but maybe it was the best way not to deceive as she could gain an ally from it.

"The slavery system is Joya is tiresome and sickening. The system of achieving Nobility and Royalty is cruel to those that deserve it. War heroes, people who take care of those that are among all status; poor, medium class, rich... heh, suppose I'm too passionate about it, but after I'm done with Joya..." she took a drink of her glass and cat walked towards Jikan to pour more in her glass and leaned over to talk softly, "I plan on going after the others who are doing the same thing to conquer and start a war," she chuckled hotly and stood back up. Swaying her hips, she now looked back as she turned her head, waiting for a response or action from Jikan.

#13Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Jikan

Playing around with talking, a never ending board game to get information and details. Insight and tools for predictions. With each sentence Jikan gave, she attentively listened and waited for an exchange of words. Words that may have little value, words that may hold significant value, and woulds that perhaps, could be an insight into the speaker or an illusion they wanted to give off. Such was the social political life of communicating with people in general, but especially with people who had some sort of resource or connection(s). The need to be somewhat aware of conditions ever apparent.

"Utopian Demise huh?", Jikan had to give a momentarily thought. The guild of Utopian Demise was one that she believed that she had not interacted with personally or on an individual level. There was no real insight or information that Jikan had on books with them. Nor did she know anyone in the group, that she knew of, before this conversation with Mishiko. The origin of this guild was even more of a mystery; but at least she new that they were a dark guild. And the guild master wants to work in the night to upturn corrupt systems and individuals?

"oh my oh my. What did this Shogan do to stir your iron?", she asked as she watched Mishiko quickly move. Turning with a flare of her skirt as their careful eyes continued to watch each other. A cautious and calculative look and intertwining speech of words. Given how much Jikan loved being in Joya, she was curious to the details and goal of this plan of hers.

A noticable raise of an eyebrow as done by Jikan. She had been down in Joya a few times now, maybe even several. But she had never seen any hints of slavery. Although, when the aim was festivals and produce; something disgusting like slavery was most likly in the dark red district. Deeper and further away than the night life that adults enjoyed to partake in. Consent and all. Her eyes grew more intrigued, already thinking of the by product results and goals of such things with the helpless and unpowered lives that were seen as tools and resources. "I'll have to go take a deeper look the next time I am in Joya...".

Jikan stirred softly as her glass as it was refilled. Jikan gave a moment to look in her glass before gazing back up at Mishiko. Her calm expression back and full of thought. A careful look that swayed side to side as Jikan softly hummed. "Sounds like a good way to break the foundation that the old sharks are on". Her mind turning gears, oh the options ahead of her if this happened.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#14Mishiko 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:12 am

Mishiko

"It depends on what life of mine you're speaking of," she tipped the bottle of wine against her lips as she drank the rest of the alcohol. Once again, she threw away the bottle in the respective trash. She listened to Jikan respond about how she was going to look all that up once she gets into Joya, but it shouldn't be too hard. "Mmm, personally... I doubt you'd find much in the poor or medium district. Slaves are kept inside the palaces of each high respective noble and royal," she told her some information. Quilla was a slave to one of them. If Ayame knew she was alive, she'd do all she could within her power to kill Mishiko and all those she held dear.

Mishiko was betting that the bitch didn't even know her brother was still alive. "Well, if you're ever interested in an Alliance... instead of 'them', let me know,~" she purred softly as she went towards stairs, but before she left, she waved off with a piece of paper that flew to Jikan, "Send this to a mailboy and I'll receive it. Good night, Jikan...", she lastly spoke before disappearing.

-exit-

#15Jikan 

Balling [Lisa's Grand Masquerade Ball | (4th Floor) Planetarium ] (Mishiko, invite) Empty Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:58 pm

Jikan

A soft wonder filled Jikan's out as she let out an amused and curious sigh. It depended on what life of her's that Jikan was speaking of? Just what, was Mishiko, getting at? From her words and Jikan's wondering mind thinking, she was curious. What made her so angry with the shogan, what was her exact reason(s) to be upset with the slave economical social system of Joya. Was Mishkio. Perhaps. An ex slave when she was younger? All a layer of thought in Jikan's mind as Mishiko sipped from the bottle and finished the last of it.

"Mmm, personally... I doubt you'd find much in the poor or medium district. Slaves are kept inside the palaces of each high respective noble and royal,".

"oh? no wonder I have never seen a slave. Lazy and abusive it seems are the nobles of Joya", Jikan said in response to the revealed information to her. Her voice calm but holding a level of disappointment. After all this was done Mishiko walked away, speaking on the ideal of a personal alliance instead of a group ie group one, she did have to wonder. Her hand reached out to hold the piece of paper, the material being held before placing into Jikan's clothing before she walked away.

More of the party to come, and doors to wonder on.

[exit]

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum