Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#26Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:38 pm

Kuri the Callous
Jikan can see that in the hall there are a total of four doors to go into if they desire so. Left, right, further left and at the end of the hall. Other than that, the hall seems normal. The floors are decorated by pristine marble of white and silver. The walls are wooden with half torn and burned wallpaper that would have looked nice.

Kuri walked upstairs and soon behind her she could hear the innocent cries of Miriko. Slowly she turned around, her own dark purple hair flowed with the twirl as her red eyes gazed at the child. "Ah... Mimi, too bad you're not my mimi, but suppose I will help you if you plea and beg,~" she jested and chuckled darkly. Hers was so innocent till she got tied up with the wrong crowd. She ended up dying with the crowd during a horrible 'accident'.

Action: Mimi will now roll twice, everyone else once.

#27Jikan 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:24 pm

Jikan

Jikan stood in the hallway. her visual observation of the location she was in complete. Four doors were before her, and from what she could tell, they were all the same and had nothing different about them nor a detail that stood out. One to her left and right, and one door to the far left at the end of the hair. She looked down and saw her reflection. Marble floors made out of white and silver coloring. Wooden walls, paper half torn and burned. Well....looks like someone was having a remodeling issue.

Not bad, if it wasn't for the whole, trying to escape out of a strange house giving danger zone vibes with a dark universe world of Kari who Jikan thought she heard was a new type of monster that at people; a ghoul?

This would have been nice, party with Miriko and Skald and seeing this mysterious Rosila madam.

Alas Jikan could neeeeever have a good simple thing...or at least for long.

Either way she shifted, moving down the hall towards the door on the far left, standing there for a moment before opening the door. The pause from her came from hearing Miriko's soft cries of worry. There things she had to note, especially what Kuri said about not being her Mimi. It seeeemed Kuri could be a little tender at Mimi, but she still did not like the thought of Miriko pleading and begging. It made Jikan grip the door handle harder...

Action: chose the far left door and opened it
sub action: I guess listened to Kuri and Miriko since they closeish?



House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#28Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:24 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 19

#29Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:23 pm

Kuri the Callous
Due to 48hrs+ passing from the time and date of Jikan's post. Rosalia's death shall be posted at the end of the turn.

#30Skald 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:31 am

Skald
The silence that followed him opening the case was not re-assuring. Staring down and contemplation seemed to strike him. A gun and a flashlight? He almost didn’t want to take the first one. But something told him that it could be useful later. His eyes flicked to their ‘host’ then to the others. Jikan could give him orders however they wanted and if she found a good reason for wanting it to be used he would. But until then…

It would be placed into one of his vest pockets and the flashlight would get a momentary check of the battery. His silence continued as they were ‘locked’ within the house. This was quickly turning into a trap.

His ears flicked and he considered briefly his actions that he could take. If jikan was going one way it might be a good idea to go another. At the same time… going with her was also a safe choice. Given that if something happened to him she would help and if something happened to her he could do the same. Safety in numbers and all that.

Action: Take his stuff from the case
Sub action: Contemplation of actions to take

#31Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:31 am

Naga
The member 'Skald' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 100' : 16

#32Mimi 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:55 am

Mimi
Hearing this only made Miriko in some manner, even more nervous and scared not only for her life. Just over all being unsure what to do. But she was innocent minded enough to think one thing to offer that maybe just maybe might get her some kind of good faith with this apparent other version of her mother."I might not be....b-but....hug?"Even if she was nervous about it she was entirely serious about giving her a hug. Even if Alistair did not enjoy of like that idea and wanted her to keep going.

after all continuing on some where else was important."Come on Miriko, We should not waste so much time."Alistair would say only because he was just doing his job and making sure Miriko was not at risk. Then well even if Miriko was offering and even had her arms open for a moment for a hug as it seemed to take a bit long."No?....okay...ill go on then."The meek woman would then go to continue on the path she had set herself to go before offering.

TLDR: She offered Kuri a hug before going back to which way she was going.

#33Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:55 am

Naga
The member 'Mimi' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 10, 8

#34Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:03 am

Kuri the Callous
Rosalia, you were warned by the spirits of the large building and yet you stayed. Skald stayed behind, not knowing what they were about to witness as the area will now start to get cold. Out of no where Rosalia will feel a tug on her feet. Quickly, she will then be dragged towards the bar, behind the counter where none could see. Screams could be heard as a door was also slammed shut.

All anyone could hear were Rosa's screams till they were no more. What was happening; As she was dragged, the spirits stuffed her into a barrel, smaller than herself. Forcefully, pushed inside they closed the barrel and metal encased it shut for good. The barrel twirled and twirled as screams from her lips escaped. Things became silent as the barrel now started to roll towards Skalds feet from behind the counter to them. Do they dare open it?



@Mimi, Kuri chuckles darkly as you go adventure the upstairs, disappearing to her own. Due to her rolls, she was denied help, clues and the hug. Hopefully, Mimi doesn't die.

@Jikan, when you open the door successfully, you will see that this was a meeting room for the nurses and doctors. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, besides the mannequins in the room whose heads are turned towards you.

Remember, rolls will matter when you go into rooms as you may die a certain way depending on the room, or find something to help.

#35Jikan 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:47 pm

Jikan

The door opened before her, her blue green eyes gazing within to see what was awaiting her. At first it seemed all and well. A meeting room, but not just any type. One that seemed to be made for nurses and doctors. This could be helpful; she may have to make a mental note of this room and how to get back to it. Nothing seemed out of the...

WHAT THE HECK!?!?

Her head did a spin, snapping to the left towards the area of the stairs and bar area. It was far off, but she could feel the air cool from the sudden coldness of where Rosalia was. Screams, shrieks, and a massive SLAM as something shut. It continued, dragged on, and honesty it was messed up, but Jikan was glad that she could tell from the sounds of the voice that it was not Miriko or Skald. Still....that sounded nasty and brutal. The sliding and shuffling of something moving in a circle over and over and over again as it moved at an accelerated pace before gradually grinding to a halt and falling, rolling to bump into something.

Having that...well, done just by sight. She turned her head back towards the door she had opened. She had to take a quick examination of the MANNEQUINS!?!?!?!?

The heck, she was sure that they weren't looking before. She blinked, then spoke, "this house is odd", she then walked in. Looking around at the room and figures; if she was able to spot a drawer she would go to open and look inside for anything useful.

Sub-Action: listened to stuff then walked into room (not realizing the heads moved)
Action: if possible searching



House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#36Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:47 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 2

#37Jikan 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:48 pm

Jikan

re rolling using millennium puzzle effect



House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#38Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:48 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 3

#39Skald 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:27 pm

Skald
Skald was a bit surprised to see that rosalia was dragged behind the counter, unable to really help the butler would flinch a bit as the screams started. Stopped and then eventually a barrel rolled out to his feet. The butler slowly frowned and then stepped away from the barrel. Yeah no he wasn’t going to open that.

Figuring the best way to find a solution to their issues the kitsune decided that since mimi went upstairs, kuri vanished and jikan headed off on her own… Well. Skald decided to head downstairs. He didn’t like the idea of going to the basement on his own but really they had a lot of ground to cover and who knew how much time they had to cover it.

Next time I think we should give one another communica lacrima’s…

He’d mumble a little bit as he headed downstairs; he’d take his time and make sure that his hands were on either object that he was given from the case. He didn’t have magic to rely on here nor did he have his weapons but that was fine. Not like it’d make much of a difference…

Action: Going downstairs
Sub action: Grumbling about communication

#40Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:27 pm

Naga
The member 'Skald' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 1

#41Mimi 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:59 pm

Mimi
Oh the joy of Miriko going off on her own, Well not fully on her own, she still had Alistair with her. She could keep her mind on the path to be some what stable. At least until something scared her or tried to jump out at her. But she did not have to worry about that, At this time anyway. But roaming around up stairs with what she had. Alistair and Miriko enjoyed the wider hall way of the upstairs while they looked around at what could be done here, since well it was just her wondering what she could do.

Pondering with the objects in her possessions."Well Alistair....It seems we are okay for the moment."Alistair letting out a bit of a sigh and mentioned."We should have stayed with the group Mimi...it would have been better too."Thus both Miriko and Alistair pondered what could be good to look at door wise next to go through.


TLDR:looking at door to see which one they might go through.

#42Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:59 pm

Naga
The member 'Mimi' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 9

#43Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:02 am

Kuri the Callous
Jikan has used a Cross and is now safe to escape from the mannequins that creepily lag-moved towards her. the Cross will only keep her safe from the mannequins from chasing her.

Skald, you fall down the stairs and broke all of your items.

Mimi, you hear something come up the stairs to the second floor and all the doors around you start flapping open and closed.

#44Jikan 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:09 pm

Jikan

Her body went forward, hands light as a feather as she reached one of many drawers. Her fingers curled over the cool silver metal; cold. A tug came to pull the drawer open to investigate what was hidden within its hold. But all she could get from it was a stiff cling as it did not move. Well, it moved a little at least, but she figured she could get it open with one or a few more tries.

If she had time that is...

Out the corner of her eye she saw them move. Not heads, but their bodies. They were definitely moving! Dropping to the floor and slowly standing up; others staying on all fours and slowly crawling towards her.

Yaaaaaa....no.

She moved. Expeditiously. The cross within her possession glowing a soft light hue as she moved. In a short few seconds she was out of the room and slammed it shut. She gave a quick look before she did so and it seemed that they were not following her due to the light of the magical cross.

Medic room good. Creepy moving mannequins bad.

Either way outside of the door she gazed at the other two doors. The one in the middle and the one to her far right. With a quick motion she mooooved. Going to the door on her far right before opening the door. Walking in if things weren't like the same in the previous room.

Sub action: did causal things
Action: moved to door on the far right and opened



House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#45Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:09 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 6

#46Jikan 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:10 pm

Jikan

using millennium puzzle to re roll



House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#47Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:10 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 16

#48Skald 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:08 am

Skald
Were these steps slick? Were they slanted in such a way to make footing a little more treacherous? It was hard to say but as skald picked himself up from the bottom of the stairs and dusted himself off he’d look around; frowning slightly as he noted the remains of his items on the ground. The gun was in shambles and he could tell that the shattered look of the glass and bulb of the flashlight wasn’t going to give him any assistance. But he’d still be polite and pick up his mess.

He’d have to apologize about those later but for now? He’d have to start to inspect the area to see what he could see and find what he could find. He hoped that he wouldn’t have needed those items from earlier but if he did what could you really do? So he’d start to make his way down the hall but he’d be careful about where he was stepping just in case…

Action: Delving deeper into the basement, keeping his head on a swivel
Sub action: Picking up the broken items like a good butler.

#49Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:08 am

Naga
The member 'Skald' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 5

#50Mimi 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 4] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:46 am

Mimi
The magical thing of being the way she was, Miriko even if she could be safe with Alistair. There was a nervous feeling in fact jumping slightly when all of the doors started making such a noise. It was interesting to her Miriko almost screech in fear for a moment it was rather high pitched and well like she was actually scared. Almost like Miriko did not enjoy being scared or most of the reason for Samhain being around for the most part.

Alistair thinking it would be a good idea, Would just take Miriko."Being here was a horrible ideal...."Miriko was stuck in her own mental loop. So carrying Miriko by a part of her dress that would not tare and not hurt her. This was just a normal Alistair struggle but he would carry down the hall way as far as he could go finding a safe spot with no doors near by, Then put Miriko down to look about what could be at the end of this up stair hall way Alistair was trying to come up with a plan, only because Miriko was struggling.



TLDR:Alistair took a scared Miriko to the closest end of the hallway of many doors then put her down to look around to see what could be safe.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum