Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:46 pm

Akuko
Most likely shocking to no one somewhere in Samhain drinking away between the various pubs or whatever post would take her, Why because if anything Akuko was not having any one really try to keep her in place and she really did not care about just drinking whatever she could find.

Then again Akuko was also the type to just take other's drinks so it would not out of the realm of ideas upon when you knew Akuko was here drinking away that some faceless no bodies drink would be missing with in a few minutes. But it was just her fashion.

But at the time of finding her with in this moment, Akuko as her daemon self was there, drinking a nice tall glass of whatever was most sour and not trying anything, The most worryingly peaceful moment to see her in at this time, but she seemed to be drinking.

#2Jikan 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:06 pm

Jikan

Well....that was over with. Jikan was glad that endeavor was over with but she had simply a soul taste in her mouth. With a sigh she opened the door to one of many pubs within Samhain, her wet hair clinging to her soft face as she stepped into the room. Red hair covering her eyes, it was a wonder to the people in the room how she was walking around as if she was not blinded at all. The door slammed shut behind her, she had no care in her current state to ease the door. Instead she just moved and moved. Plopping down at the counter with a sigh, her dress still wet and dripping lightly from that drunk's foolish antics. "....some Sake please", she said towards the bartender with a bit of aggravation still in her voice.

Moving her hand she flicking a piece of hair out of her face, "...and a towel too if you got it. Just something to dry myself off with". After doing so, Jikan looked around the room, a bit of observation as she waited for her ordered things to arrive. Along the wait, she thought she saw a figure she was familiar with.

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#3Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:46 pm

Akuko
She might know who Akuko is, even the shadow daemon could admit they knew each other, But if they knew each other. What Akuko was about to do was about to be expect. After all she was known to be the one to stir up people in many other ways, she just wanted to provoke people in odd way and she wanted to laugh about it. She finished her drink with in a moment of hearing Jikan's drink order.

Stare Jikan in the eyes, Smiled like she was going to do something that would cause negative reaction and she knew it. Then waited until the time was right, stuck her tongue out at Jikan and started walking into a shadow close by.

What what she was going to do a smart idea? No but Akuko knew this was never smart, she was trying to piss people off and get a ruse out of them. Jikan was already seemingly a few in the barrel. So when the server put that order of Sake in front of her, just before the towel was placed for Jikan.

Akuko popped out of darken corner of the bar, took the sake and then walked back into that very shadow."Yoink."Yes she even used a word,But it was in Joyan for it and just a few moments later she was back in the chair she was sitting, With her golden eyes, pale and dark blue skin and pink hair smiling devilishly as Jikan waiting to she what she would as she drank her Sake.

#4Jikan 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:01 pm

Jikan

Jikan eyed the person that her gaze rested on them. Blue green eyes blinked as the mind controlling them began to be sure. That face was indeed familiar. Who were they though? Their name was on the tip of her tongue. It was hard to know for sure, there was one face and person that was coming to her mind. But, this person sadly was not a friend. More like a formal acquaintance. A trickster that she had met about two times from her memory. One in her human form in Bosco, and one time in Joya where her true identity was revealed to her; her daemon form.

It was short but there were a quick blur of signs that made Jikan thought that shenanigans were about to be afoot. She stared Jikan in the eyes, a smile shifting onto her face as if she was up to something and had a mischievous idea. Jikan's eyes continued to watch her, meet her gaze. And once her drink came she reallllly thought something was up. The daemon stuck out her tongue and as Jikan reached out to take her drink, Akuko started walking into a shade of shadow.

Normally this would have put Jikan on guard, but, her prior experiences with this lady told her that she was a harmless bored prankster. Or a comedian as Jikan liked to put it. But, in all honesty Jikan did not think of the lady as a concerned threat. Perhaps a slight annoyance if she does too much of a prank or too long, but nothing to be worried about safety wise.

And before her that was mostly proven as she let out a sigh-scoff. Akuko popped out of a dark corner right by her, grabbed the drink while saying 'Yoink' and shay shayed her way back into the shadows before Jikan could even think of even saying Oh come on Akuko.

....Yep....that was Akuko.

Jikan stood up with an eye roll, an albeit a playful one. "I hope you have been well, I see that you are still the mischievous prankster dear Akuko", she said in a very calm and slightly friendly tone. This was not her first go around with Akuko...well, being Akuko. Bosco and especially that Joyan party. Wait.....Jikan...didn't remember that party. Geez, how drunk did she get after that game and mystery? She said this while walking out a little bit, her eyes moving to see where Akuko would come out from.

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#5Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:58 pm

Akuko
Akuko wasted no time just being exactly how Jikan was thinking she would be, She seemed to already by the time that stare of knowing who she was, Akuko just seemed to completely start, empty and finish Jikan's drink by the time she the ending of the phrase of her name."Oh so you did not forget me? Gooood."There was that hint that she expecting it then well, because it was just how she was, Akuko simple throw the empty container at the wall behind her, Akuko was not looking to not bring attention to herself, But if anything Akuko was not breaking eye contact.

Because it was a game after all. She would pick up her what she was drinking and casually slowly drink it."I've been.....busy."So Akuko was pretty much her standard and normal. Then she kind of just finish her drink with just staring at Jikan like she was waiting. For what was just as a good of a question as anything else with in this time generally most likely the question of what else will she do? Then as much as the fate of what contained the Sake she drank, the glass she drank her most sour and bitter drink from and well also throw at the wall behind her.

Then the daemon walked over to the table that had the serve and looked at Jikan."Well what are you here for? gawking at people as you casually greet them or what?"Akuko was abrasive in her own way. But she wanted for an answer from Jikan but motion to the serve and whispered something in their ear and watched them go off to make something for her. Then she let out a different expression on her face while waiting, Was Jikan ready for what could be to come from the daemon?

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Evemot10

#6Jikan 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:17 pm

Jikan

Jikan, seeing where Akuko appeared out of, approached her. Resting her feet an arms length away from the joker daemon. There was no point in yelling or being upset about the drink. ....even though it was a delicious drink that she was looking forward to trying. (Cue internal cry). She was not a bit upset about seeing her take and drink that drink at alllll. "That would be hard to forget you Akuko. The last time I saw you I saw you as well", Jikan waved her hand up and down in a gesture to say well, Akuko. "For the first time. And then, we had that random party of people showing up with a detective game. Or at least I remember? It as a dective game. To be honest I only remember the first half of that night to be honest".

It seemed this little fact was what Akuko hoped for, her voice sounded pleased. Then again....was that a good thing? With Akuko's mind, playing into what the lady was expecting maaaay not be the best thing for someone trying to avoid her pranks or games. Then again, Jikan did not try to avoid them last time or the time before. So far, she had been amused and cured of a bit of boredom each time. Perhaps, she would play along again this time?

CRASH

....Well, there goes her hope of getting a refill with that glass.

Jikan did not know if this was supposed to be some lame or 'cool' moment for Akuko with the eye contact but. In all honesty Jikan just decided to blink and shrug her left shoulder. "Chaotic as always?". She said after watching Akuko toss the glass to the wall, shatter and falling to the ground. The crash made a few eyes turn towards them, and the bartender yelled out a comment, something about Akuko paying for that.

Well Akuko may have to pay for this game that she wanted to play.

Perhaps Jikan would play a game as well? Moving a bit quick yet soft and controlled, as Akuko took a sip of her drink while Akuko was informing Jikan that she had been, busy. She would get back to that. The red head would try to grasp the cup out of her hand. If she managed to do so, she would stir the glass in her hand before taking a whiff of the liquor's smell. "Busy? Exploring the world and causing Mischief? Oh,  how is your friend? Ah, Quillarenine. I saw her recently helping in defending a town from a raid, and confronting one of those invader commanders". Jikan said stirring the glass still if it was still in her hand.

If Akuko had managed to avoid having her drink getting snatched, well, then everything would just be normal in the way she had thought of doing things. Just causally slowly drinking her alcohol and finishing it. Throwing it behind her as well breaking it as well.

"HEY, that's two now missy", one of the bartenders said with an exasperated scoff.

"Why am I here? Well, because I want to mostly. This town came up once again in this time of year, and I did have an enjoyable time here. So, fun and drinks. Same old same old.

Gawking? My I didn't think looking around could be said such a thing".
Jikan shifted her eyes while watching Akuko talk to the server by whispering into their ear. After they went away Jikan would speak with a knowing face and a raised eyebrow. "Akuko", was all she said, but it was plain to see that the underline part of it was. What are you up to this time hmmmm?

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#7Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:29 am

Akuko
Something about it asking Akuko questions made it hard for her to really and generally expect an answer right away. She just shrugged her shoulders."All these question are just so.....boring." She said even asking questions about her best friend she did not ever care to answer it was just trivial and pointless things to answer. None of this was really enjoyable to answer. Everyone wanted to know so many things. Then she simply walk over to another table, Took a rather full drink and poured it on the floor."And one now for the floor too."Akuko was trying to cause chaos so expecting her to say something about was pointless.

Then Akuko laughed over all about it."Don't you have better things to do...than pry onto the eyes of some one who you know very well what they are doing?"Akuko said that in the most serious and the best way of saying it dead pan possible way entirely possible."What are you expecting from much pointless things."Akuko was never really trying to make herself too friendly to start with for this part of her was most likely expected to have happen eventually.

Then she went back to the waiting on the bar position she was when Jikan started asking questions, Placed on small bag of jewel on the counter top. Then her appendages that hanged off her back, reached beyond the counter wrapped around some bottle she covered the label of and then brought it over to herself, Then dug her claw like nail into the cap of it and opened it and casually started drinking it, Waiting to see what Jikan would consider trying to do next. But then again these two were just random people talking in Joyan about god knew what here.

#8Jikan 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:39 pm

Jikan

Jikan did ask a lot of questions. But that was just because Akuko was the type of person to cause you to as a lot of questions. Besides the type of who what whyyyy? There was just a strange difference in the Joya daemon that was odd....well....besides and beyond being a daemon. "Oh testy testy", Jikan said in a soft sing song tone. "Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, normally you don't get bored so fast". Jikan said as she watched Akuko get up from her seat and walk. Oh small talk was such a bother, especially with her. But alas. It was the foundation building blocks of communication and was inescapable. Could have big exciting talks unless you can handle small talks to examine people.

Jikan felt like she was about to get into a game of 'what will Akuko answer', a thought that made the red head chuckle softly as she sat down in the chair Akuko got out of. Elbow on the table with her head in her hand as she watch Akuko pour the drink onto the floor. "Such a waste. tch tch tch", Underneath the table Jikan crossed one leg over her knee. "Are you playing an experiment and trying to get the pub drunk", she said in a sarcastic question deciding to have fun with all of this.

"Awwww Akuko", Jikan sat up and waved her hands in a exaggerated defense in the style of 'I am not doing anything'. "Oh yes I doooo, but that is much later. I have free time and bordeom to solve". She gave a paused before returning to her previous position. "But pry into eyes? Whatever do you mean. I am talking to you not gazing into your prankster soul", Jikan said with a very large amount of playful seriousness. A calm tone but a style that was very rare for her to use, especially with Akuko who usually did it one sidedly. "Sometimes I think I should just confirm the random things I see you do. Sometimes I expect an acquaintance to continue the norm. Other times I expect entertainment. I think that's your specialty".

Jikan blinked after, wondering just what was going on in this little head of hers. She sounded a bit grumpy. Normally she was neutral, never friendly at least but just there. Hmmmmmmm....

"Oh bartender, a large glass of sweet wine please". She said to the blinking bartender hearing the first sentence that he could understand in awhile.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#9Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:05 am

Akuko
Well if you knew how a person like her worked, when you asked question that seemed typical and boring she was going to be bored and do whatever she wants."I am just bored quickly because you are asking things so boring it could put me to sleep."She answered with because she was just trying to prove her point with that."If I wanted to go to sleep, I have some one to go nap with who is more interesting then you."Akuko said putting as much sass as she could into it, She was intentionally calling Jikan boring to be around.

Then she just waiting to honestly see if Jikan would just ask something far more interesting then a normal everyday person conversation."That doesn't really matter does it?"You become the sole focus on a persons action one will never understand or figure out Akuko's plans she never had any plans she was not that in depth of thought when she show up places she just created messes.

Unless Jikan was going to make this conversation more interesting. Akuko was just going to cause chaos here until something interesting was asked or she was kicked out.

#10Ragnar Asgeir 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:05 pm

Ragnar Asgeir

As Jikan and Akuko were talking, a noise would be heard at the front as someone walked in that Jikan most likely didn't expect. A shirtless tan man wearing black jeans, a pair of finger-less gloves and in his hand and on his shoulder was a large bird tattoo but that wasn't the biggest issue. On his right shoulder, his right hand holding the hilt, as a nearly five foot long axe and out of this axe came the roar of an animal. Ragnar the Red. Standing around he looked around for a moment, people giving him a wide berth after his axe made his presence known. One Ragnar spotted Akuko he smiled before walking over, luckily not having to push anyone out of the way because they moved for him.

Slamming the Axe into the floor, lodging it in there, as he walked over to Akuko he picked her up, wrapping both arms around her waist before moving his hands to her butt as he used that to hold her against himself, and kissed her deeply for a moment before saying " Well isn't it nice to see you again love! Been causing trouble again? "  After asking those questions he looked over to see Jikan, and instantly had a look of confusion on his face. He held Akuko for as long as she would allow him, as he was perfectly fine with feeling her body pressed against his.

" Jikan right? We fought awhile back, before I got my new friend over there " Ragnar said, nodding his head over towards the axe that was stuck into the floor of the bar. " What are you doing here with Akuko? Keeping things interesting I hope? " Ragnar at this point would gently let Akuko down, unless she refused to go and wanted to continue to be held.

Ragnar called over to the barkeep " Hey! Get me a large Ale and a whiskey sour! Thank you!" Depending on if Akuko still wanted to be held up, if she did then Ragnar would simply stand there waiting for a response from Jikan and Akuko to his question. If she did not, then he would walk over and pull his axe out of the floor and bring it back over to where they were standing and put it against a wall, but still within arms reach if need be. Jikan was possibly still an enemy combatant, though Ragnar knew he most likely stood very little chance against the Dragon Slayer in a fair fight.

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Dsafds10
#11Jikan 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:25 pm

Jikan

Oh if someone knew Akuko they would most definitely know how she worked. Expecting the reality of asking typical, small talk, or boring questions in her eyes. She would be even more chaotic than normal and do whatever she wanted times ten. Jikan didn't KNOW this though. She had only met this daemon acquaintance a few times after all. Even though she had grasping straws that were ideas about who she was personality wise, it was far less than someone who was-

BAM. The door came open. A face appearing that Jikan really did not see in a long time but had heard had been more and more active recently in the world.

A lover or someone close to her.

Jikan turned her head to see Ragnar while responding to Akuko's sass. "Maybe it is a little boring, maybe you are a busy bee with a low attention span? I do think you are always trying to be up to something; the trickster maiden",  Jikan said in a friendly sass clap back. "Or perhaps just a sleeping beauty since you may fall asleep right where you stand". Jikan actually found the thought amusing. Oh how she wished she had sleeping magic, perhaps she could try seeing if her magic could do that if she fiddled around enough? She did note that there was a bit of gossip here though, Akuko may have had a nap buddy. Neeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssss.

"No it doesn't really matter at all Akuko, alas, I can entertain myself a little with the thought though", she said as she watched the tall shirtless man walk over. Pants and axe and all. He had a smile though a one that shined when his eyes gazed at Akuko. "Hmmmmm", she said taking note. Shifting her eyes between the two. She had a thought and it was proven as a faaaaact in the series of seconds to follow. She looked on at the bartender as he placed a tall red wine glass before her and a glass. With a pleased gesture she shifted her weight before unscrewing the top and began to poor into her glass. "Yes, hello Ragar the Red. I'm glad to see you have been fine and made two friends", she said with a playful small smile that. She picked up her glass and held it, "Oh, just chatting and catching up. Watching her break glass and cause mischief. Same old same old. Giving her boring details so she does well,  Akuko things".

The barteder backed away from the table of the 3 dark mages and moooooved. "RIGHT AWAY". Jumping behind the counter to find the largest glass he could get and get the biggest, riches sour ale he could find. He grunted and grunted as he tried to lift the completed order. Having trouble picking it up. As this all transpired he really just thought about how glad he was that this place and everything inside was insured!

"....I just put that floor in", the man mumbled grumbled to himself.

Oh chaos and calamity was here now. And it was a little bit of Utopia of budding amusement.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#12Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:03 am

Akuko
There conversation would continue over all she would just mention to Jikan that was in some manner a good sum up of events."Sleepy beauty huh? I doubt I would fit most people's idea of beauty."Akuko mention after all she was different enough that she was a bit of a stranger woman to deal with. Ragnar was just one either bold,dumb or stubborn enough to want to deal with some one that when she actually seemed to show she could care about some one, Was not all that bad after all Ragnar seemed proud of his status.

It would be a bit more of time as Akuko was being taken by Ragnar. This might show how she was okay with how Ragnar was, being moved around as such Akuko seemed to have a smile of delight different from the smile Jikan might have use too."Fine friends? oh you think just friends interesting...where you hoping for a chance?"Akuko said with a laugh about  but she did almost forget about the kiss only because she was too busy trying to figure out what else to say to be a pain in the butt. But Ragnar did get a kiss back.

But to answer the question he wondered."Things interesting? Not really."She mentioned right away because not shockingly she was just complaining about bring bored and uninterested in conversation they had now."Jikan doesn't seem to have anything interesting to talk about...in fact she is pretty boring to speak too."Akuko was still going to say she was in fact bored with this conversation."After hello you think there would be more interesting things to talk about.."Not shocking at all she had to just about how Ragnar already came in might have broken the floor, already started getting into a cuddle with Akuko he ordered two drinks."Oh? just two for you feeling greedy today?"Akuko laughed because she did not assumed any of the drinks where for her, even if veiled as a joke it showed Akuko was not rude or did not assumed anything. After all they could be just for him.

Mind you Akuko went from Joyan to Fiorian just for Ragnar. After all she knew Ragnar did not speak her main language. It was not normal of daemon of a tricks and humour, this showed something in the manner of how Akuko treated her partners.

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Testin12
#13Ragnar Asgeir 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:34 am

Ragnar Asgeir

Ragnar listened to what Jikan had to say along with Akuko, though far more attention was given to what Akuko had to say due to various reasons. Ragnar smiled at Akuko for a moment and said " I feel like you have gotten so use to people looking at you, that you have forgotten how beautiful you are Akuko. I can say that you look very beautiful when you sleep, and you sleep about as long as she did in the story. " Ragnar referenced back to the last time they slept in the same bed, Akuko slept until past mid-day. Which to be fair, Ragnar also did that day but he was comfortable that day.

Ragnar heard that Jikan was being boring, and in fake shock Ragnar turned to Jikan and said " Jikan! Boring! The Guild Master of the Dark Guild Sleeping Calamity is trying to put you to sleep? That is one way to choose a Guild Master I supposed. " Ragnar moved one of his hands off Akuko's butt, even though he was still able to hold Akuko up. Akuko and Ragnar were face to face at this point, which means that she was atleast a foot off the ground at this point.

He reached over and grabbed the whiskey sour that was given to him, along with the large glass of ale. Handing the Whiskey Sour to Akuko, he said " O yes. Because I drink whiskey sours. " Ragnar reached back to the table to pick up the ale and turning his head took a drink. In less then a second, Ragnar sprayed the contents that was in his mouth out into the open air in a spray, away from Akuko and Jikan but towards a random bystanders, covering them in the aerosol ale. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! HOW DID YOU MAKE A SOUR ALE? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" Ragnar was extremely confused and was about to throw this across the room at the bar, until he remembered something. Wasn't there a sour ale that existed somewhere? Well this wasn't what he wanted, as he turned around and yelled into the bar " WHO WANTS A SOUR ALE? FREE OF CHARGE! "

Some man was brave, stupid and/or drunk enough to come up and claim the ale. Without really taking in the man's features, Ragnar handed the entire glass to him, which was apparently extremely heavy for the normal person. It might be close to a gallon of liquid in that glass. The man then just walked off, slowly as he tried to carry off the drink.

Ragnar turned back towards the bar and once again, asked for a drink. While he waited for his drink to come out, he pulled his axe out of the floor, still holding Akuko, and placed it against the wall near them. The bartender came back out and this time Ragnar was given a normal ale, though in a similar size. Ragnar paid for all three of the drinks instantly, not wanting to have a tab. He would most likely pay for the floor damage later. Taking a drink of this ale, Ragnar was happy with the contents and didn't spray it all over the people next to them.

" So Jikan, why are you being boring? The last time I meet you, we entertained ourselves just fine! Even though you decided to use magic, I felt it was a fair enough fight all things considered. " Ragnar thought back to his previous fight with Jikan, and how magic was used against him when he had assumed it would be a warrior's fight. Though to be fair, Ragnar didn't realize that Jikan had magic at the time so that was more on him then on Jikan.

Ragnar looked back over at Akuko for a moment and gave her a kiss on the forehead before turning back to the people around them for a moment. This must have been one sight to see. Jikan, Guild Master of a Dark Guild talking with Ragnar the Red, a known Dark Warrior. Ragnar the Red was also apparently dating this daemon named Akuko. There was going to be rumors abound after this interaction was done. Ragnar was sure there was already going to be some story about how Ragnar was in talks with Sleeping Calamity to join their guild, or do work for them or something. One day Akuko would have to put up with this bullshit as well.

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Dsafds10
#14Jikan 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:14 pm

Jikan

Another person to talk and interact with. Akuko's lover no less, definitely someone who could bring some excitement to this boring situation for her. Rats, there goes trying to be a miss boring oh boring pants. Perhaps she would just have to ty a little harder to entertain herself? Things would just have to be continued for her to see. "Oh please. Beauty is mostly suggestive, either way. I think you would agree that only two people's opinions matter really on that subject", she said in Fiorian shifting her eyes from Akuko to Ragnar to back to Akuko. Perhaps Akuko was true, perhaps not. Most people's opinion was a hard thing to mark down. Akuko was, when she decided to act like it, a lovely looking woman. A bit of good shape and not bad personality....even if she could go a long way with pranks. And was a very strange woman. She would add a little something to Ragar's words to Akuko though. "It is hard to look away when a prankster is causing a mess too".

She definitely found someone that liked her and she liked them, that smile on Akuko's face was pretty clear of that. "Pfffft, Akuko. You know what I meant by fine friends to Ragnar. But I'll humor you, no. I in fact, have found a sweet little thing that has my eye", Jikan said with a happy look in her eyes and a smile before calming down. At this point she just looked on in content, shifting her leg in a little wobble back and forth as she let Akuko tell Ragnar about Jikan being a boring person to talk to. Muahahahahahahaha.

Hmmm how curious. In the few rumors she had heard about Ragnar she had never heard a tale of him being a comedian. The fake shock done pretty well to be honest. So much so that Jikan had to play along. "noooooooo. It is not my fault that she cant handle conversations of the stars and general greetings. Shes too down to earth I suppose. Or maybe she just wants a nap", Jikan responded to the fake shock with a friendly cheeky comment with a slight shrug of her left shoulder. She tried to hold a straight face out while saying this, but soon found herself giving out a very short laugh.  Ragar spitting out a wave of ale mist into the air causing a few men and woman to get a nice drip of spit and warm ale on their clothes and face. Many letting out a 'oh come ooooon groan' as a result.

"IT IS A FAMILY RECIPE, YOU SAID SOUR SO I THOUGHT YOU KNEWWWWWW", the main bartender yelled as he and a few other workers quickly ducked behind the counter, prepared for glass to be thrown....again.

The crowd that Ragnar had spat on had began to wipe themselves down and all looked at him with a mixed pretty annoyed expressions on their faces. "NO THANKS", they all yelled, sitting down in their chairs with a thud as they glared. ....one person on the other side of the bar did raise their hand though. An elf with pale skin and red eyes, "Eh, I'll try it", he said casually. Getting up and walking over to Ragnar before getting handed the glass, walking away with a waddle of feet and effort. Or was it???

None of the bartenders walked out of the counter...well, none of the ones that had jumped behind it. There was one that was out on the other side of the bar, and with some apprehension in her face and voice, she said okay and walked to the bar. Getting the correct drink and placing it on the counter before him, same glass and with an easy of strength. Taking the money and waiting a second to look at the three as if she wanted to say something before just going back to the counter and putting the money away.

"Oh, just trying to rile Akuko up and see what pranks or tricks she will do to entertain us", Jikan shifted her weight, placing a hand on the table as she leaned a little into it. "I mean, fighting is just one way I entertain myself. I do also enjoy other forms", in all truth it was a warriors fight in Jikan's mind. Just a spar to test power and skill, and her magic was a part of her power after all. She also didn't recall that she ever said that she wouldn't use magic. Although, she had to give him credit, he did force her to use her magic, which, was a respectable feat as she had originally wanted to only use her weapon and her martial arts skills.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#15Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:22 am

Akuko
No matter how much Jikan tried the results is that if she played it off Akuko would find her boring she expected more creative conversations,After all there was some things to still talk about and do  because some one has to be the star of the show to have."Just two? Here to me one only matter in terms of how they might feel about my looks."That was the man hugging her at this time. but Akuko also tended to play off a lot of stuff, even if she thought she was horribly ugly she never really cared what most other thought of how she looked, after all she never assume anyone would wanna date a daemon herself. But she was not complaining over all it was just how things where now days for her, She assumed nothing and was happy with having nothing but just lingering around as she was right now."Still just staring, Too scared to touch?"This was the most simple trick Akuko could ever throw at some one.

As for some one have Jikan's interest in terms of her interest. Jikan had some one was they where interested in dating. She had to just joke about."Don't stalk the poor man too much Jikan."After all she did not know or assume anything about Jikan's personal life it was just how she thought safely of it. As for what was her drink she could even remark."Ahh I see, you could try it yourself...it is just as good as Umeshu."It was more commonly what she drank but she always altered things in many ways if it was super sour, super bitter or any mix of the two Akuko was all for it.

But Akuko was now expected to be the entertainment, something she now no longer cared to do."Sadly I am not your court jester...You need to find other ways to be entertained boring guild master with half of their name fitting of how are they right now." She was in a round able way calling Jikan Sleepy herself because it was another means of calling her boring. She was not going to have Akuko to try and entertain her.

Then she took a sip of her own drink."If your that bored, I am sure you pay some one off for that kind of entertainment if your looking for it."Which was also another jab just to see what happens.

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Testin12
#16Ragnar Asgeir 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:40 pm

Ragnar Asgeir

Ragnar listened to what the Bartender had to say for a moment and was about to yell about how he needs to learn how to listen. Ragnar said Whiskey Sour, not Sour Beer! Fools. Without going into that, simply continued to listen, and it didn't take long for Akuko to throw a jab at Jikan's saying that she was watching Akuko in more then just as a friend. Ragnar knew basically nothing about Jikan but he had assumed that she wasn't into women, though at this point, who knows. Maybe Jikan was into women. Ragnar also wondered if that was to also get a rise out of him, because, it wasn't too hard for Akuko to get a rise out of Ragnar if she pushed some buttons.

Ragnar choose this time around to ignore that comment, to see if Akuko did mean to do that or if it was an accident. If she wanted to get a rise out of Ragnar, she would most likely try it again. " To be fair, no one wants to talk about stars or make small talk. Fuck knows that I don't. Makes me wonder what kind of Dark Guild you run if this is what you talk about with your guildmates. Sounds more like a group of anti-social nerds who have never really talked to another human being before outside of themselves. " Ragnar listened for a moment to Akuko saying what she had to say, jabbing Jikan more and more, as he finished his tankard of ale in a single go. At this point Ragnar put Akuko down onto the ground, his hand sliding from her butt to her back as he lowered her to the ground.

Placing his left hand on the table infront of him, and Jikan standing across from him, Ragnar sighed loudly before looking Jikan's directly in the eye. Ragnar had wondered how drunk or not she was, and if this was simply an act or if she was simply not the person Ragnar remembered her to be. Well it was time to find out. With his left hand on the tankard, Ragnar held it out to the side of the table, close enough to be within Jikan's arms reach and simply dropped it. At that same second, Ragnar slammed the table between himself and Jikan forward with his full strength. Ragnar simply wanted to see what Jikan would do at this point. Would she attempt to stop the glass from falling to the floor, at which point only leaving herself open to this table, while most likely not doing damage to Jikan herself, would more then likely injure or kill the people behind her was allowed to strike her. Or would she let the drink fall to the ground, and stop Ragnar from effectively throwing this table at her and the people behind her. Or would she do none of those things.

No matter what Jikan did, Ragnar reached backwards and grabbed the nearest person to him that wasn't Akuko, and holding them in one arm looked back at Jikan and said simply " If you want to be entertained Jikan. I can think of something that we can do to entertain ourselves. " before throwing this fully grown human like a sack of potatoes directly at Jikan once again. Ragnar was going to be entertained, one way or another tonight.

Though once the first person was thrown, and the table either stopped/shattered or otherwise. The rest of the people in this bar quickly realized that they should not be here and instantly started to run out of the buildings screaming, crying and anything in between. Ragnar when he decided that he wanted to entertain himself, never was a small scale but manageable as Akuko. When Ragnar decided to be entertained, buildings fell around him and people got hurt or killed most of the time.

#17Jikan 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:25 pm

Jikan

The bartender was just happy that this large man was being a quiet giant right now. It was enough to have this bored daemon breaking glasses. But Ragnar had left a size able hole in the wall! Oh...he could hear the money burning. He had to get these two...matter of fact, three. He wanted Jikan out just due to association. But hooooooow.

Keeping calm and playing stuff off was just how it was for Jikan. Personality, a lack of ability, or just how her mind worked when it came to things. Most often than not she enjoyed showing as little emotion as possible, if not, she liked to show controlled emotions. A smirk, a look, a certain type of modus operandi in her words or sentence structure. This was an interesting mix with how Akuko was; it was way Jikan continued to play this little game. A blink was given to Akuko with a smug look though when she spoke the only one mattering of how they feel about her looks. A look that had an hidden meaning of 'oh silly goose. Of course Ragnar but the first was yourself'. This look changed to an disinterested amusement at Akuko's comment about too scared to touch. "Pfffft. Don't get your man false ideas.".

Perish the though. Akuko was a cute enough person, but such a thing had never crossed Jikan's mind in the few times she had interacted with Akuko. Beyond that, Jikan had juuuust found out that Akuko was in a relationship with someone. She may be called a dark mage by the world but Jikan wouldn't do such a thing ever. Now, if this was a reference to touching in the combat sense that was a whole other thing. Fist are rated E for everyone in Jikan's mind. But the details of romance was not only given by Akuko and Ragnar, but Jikan as well. There was indeed someone that she was interested in dating. And as one would expect from Akuko, she took the bait. "Oh please. Do I- actually don't answer that. I forgot who i was talking to for a second", Jikan said with a shift realizing she was about to give ammo for Akuko to be sassy. "I heard you say too much. Is that saying some stalking is fine? Poor Ragnar, did you eye him from a distance in the begining?", Jikan said with a tease fishing for information.

"That is fair, if no one wants to talk about it than they don't have to. Small talk or conversation is a choice. If you two can't handle that thaaaaan, oh well". She said in a very flat yet causal tone. "I don't really talk to my guildmates often. I do as I wish and if they are around for things, that is so. If you're curious you are welcome to show up once again. The invitation to spar with us is open still", she said in a call back to her attempt to set up fights to watch when she was just a founder of Sleeping Calamity after Ragnar's and Jikan's spar all those years ago.

"oh, Umeshu? Sure", Jikan said in a pleased manner. She had never had the drink before but heard of it. Sweet and tangy, perfect for her sense of taste preference. Would Akuko genuinely for a pour or Jikan needing to order one would have to be seen. Later it seemed as Akuko was being Akuko. "Oh I am fully awake. Am I being a Calamity right now~?", Jikan said in yet again a bemused tone. Oh playing dumb with Akuko was good, letting the jabs fly or roll off while poking her own fun as well. Perhaps it was her way of attempting friendship with this strange daemon before her. "Is that so? Who shall I pay someone to make me laugh? You? Ragnar??".

As the end of these words were said Jikan's answer of who would be the source of entertainment was practically being answered. Ragnar's hand shifted onto the table, nothing out of order there in terms of normality. Akuko lowered to stand on the floor as Ragnar let out a loud exasperated sigh. Oh what was this, was the Red becoming testy? Jikan met his gaze, tipsy yet still in control. Being drunk or an act, who could know? It was not like Ragnar knew Jikan, nor Akuko. Jikan was what she allowed to be shown and known. Anything more was a rare thing for rare people.

Either way Ragnar was up to something, his left hand on his drink shifting to the side of the table. What? Was he going to dump it on the floor? What s with these two and being wasteful? Well she was close as his actions started, he didn't pour it but it still fell all the same as Ragnar dropped his hold. At the same slamming the table between himself and Jikan forward with his full strength. Causing the object to fly forward towards her. A choice between a simple drink falling to the floor or a table coming at her? What game was this, she was a connoisseur of drinks but such a situation wondering what she would do was sooo....ridiculous.

Well, if he wanted to play a game she supposed she could. Entertainment was entertainment after all. Standing from her standing position Jikan would reach out her left hand in a tiger palm strike and crack against the table. Feeling the material crumble as it slit into pieces as it passed behind her. If someone was hit behind her or not was really something she could care less about. The glass shattered and the liquid flowed on the floor. The bartneder letting out a enraged bewildered sigh of grievous. "Oh for fuck sakes!!". As he did yell this, others bartenders moved, the ones staying behind the counter quickly moving to try and get contact for the outside. Looks like they had a bar fight on their hands.

Jikan simply looked at Ragnar happened, glass in one hand with a finger held under her chin where she actually had an entertained smirk on her face. "oh ho ho ho, my oh my what is this?", Jikan said seeing Ragnar grab a random person holding them with one arm while speaking. "oh? Well go ahead. Flip that coin~", she said in eager anticipation. What nonese and chaos he was going to do she wondered. O, throwing the screaming person at her?

Hmmmm, Jikan hummed as she shifted to the right, letting the crying person fly in the air past her, red hair shifting in the wind as the person slammed into a pile of bodies. "Oh me, oh my. Is that all?", she said while tossing the glass in her hand at Ragnar. By this point bodies were scattering like a fire had started. Running out of the building in a stamped; screaming, crying, and knocking one another over.

Ah what should she do. So many options to add to the start of the show.

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#18Akuko 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:47 am

Akuko
She was going some one false ideas? It was funny to think about it that way. When you know the person is a trickster saying some one was giving false ideas, Might just entirely be the point the of how she works."Me false ideas? are you sure about that or are you not using your brain."Akuko laughed about it not out of mocking Jikan because to point out the one who like to play tricks is playing an easy one."You think me wrong if I would ever do such a thing to be dishonest with Ragnar."It was the best hint thatit was entirely all a joke.

After all she might be tricks and gags but she was not a dishonest partner. Giving Ragnar a kiss on the cheek."I set the terms after all...I would not break my own deal."She made her point clear it was bait after all she was happy with how she was being handled right now with Ragnar, handle was a rough phrase. But a part of considered what else they could do.

But she could not help but laugh at Ragnar throwing another person, Then well she would casually finish the drink Ragnar got for her."Come now dear, I am sure there is some kind of candy we can find to munch on."With that Akuko left the bar entirely because that was just her fashion entirely."I am sure we can find some nice sized candy bars to take some some adults."Note how she said adults and not children, She was not that cruel to steal from children after all. But she just casually walked off not attempting to go look like a human rather then sticking to her daemon appearance. No doubt she was just still in a good mood over all.

[Exit]

#19Ragnar Asgeir 

One drink for me, One Drink, for you, One drink for the Floor.(Pub Crawl/Open.) Empty Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:58 am

Ragnar Asgeir

Ragnar looked Jikan as the table he has pushed was smashed completely, he expected that to happen. It was going to happen no matter what. It wasn't likely that Jikan would have taken any real damage from this shot anyway, it was simply a table after all and not a real weapon. Either way, there was more then likely several people that Jikan had injured with that blast as the table was effectively hit with the shrapnel that most likely turned this table into effectively a bomb.

Then Jikan went ahead and dodge the person being thrown at him, well Ragnar didn't really stop to see if there was something behind that guy or not. Not that he cared. The guy could have easily been turned into a red stain on the wall for all Ragnar cared, he gave that guy plenty of time to get out of arms reach of Ragnar. He had minutes of talking and other stuff to move!

Well either way, that man was dead or he wasn't. Ragnar then stood and started to square up to Jikan, this could turn out to be a full blown bar fight where not only this bar was trashed but every bar in the city block was trashed. As Ragnar flexed his muscles and got ready to grab something else to smash over Jikan's stupid, cocky face he heard Akuko break through the fog.

Ragnar turned and looked at Akuko for a moment, sad that he was being called off his fun, though in all reality it was for the best. Jikan and Ragnar could have leveled his city block between them. Honestly Ragnar could have done it just by throwing shit at Jikan and Jikan dodging and being a slippery fuck.

Either way. With a sigh and a shrug, Ragnar turned around and picked up his chainaxe, placing the haft of it on his shoulder and his hand on he handle as he turned around and waved Jikan away. " We will have to continue this some other thing. You aren't boring Jikan, you just need to give into your more fun loving nature. I will see you around buddy. "

-Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum