Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:17 am

Emil
Emil walks on in with his arms flexed and ready to roll with as many ladies as he can get to roll in the hay with him, as he feels the women around him looking him up and can't keep their eyes off of him and he having the god complex he does makes his way to the dance floor and he grabs the hand of the first beautiful woman that he saw and he asks her for a dance and the woman was a bit taken aback by this sudden question but being too polite to refuse accepted and he dances very gracefully with the woman. His years of training in close range fighting has thought him a lot about foot work, dancing is just fighting to music with different movements and attacks as he sees it.

Indi just watches this man and his actions and he can see that the woman are not looking him up they are just staring cause he looks ridiculous in the golden colored everything like a beacon of light or an eyesore walking through the party and he sees that Emil just split up a couple that were talking for this dance and it looked like the man she was with was looking for a fight with Emil after it was going to end, which means Indi is going to have good classy music to listen to and if he hurries to grab food, dinner and a show when Emil and this other man come to blows.

#2Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:30 pm

Holly
With her sister gone from the party, Maria had all the attention on her that would have otherwise gone to her sister. Her disappearance practically wrote her out of the social circles she would have connections too if she hadn't been kidnapped and now everyone wanted to know everything about her. On one hand she didn't mind this but on another she didn't care for the sudden surge and the amount of attention she was getting all at once. Gliding around the room in her form fitting night blue dress, her eyes scanned the room for an escape. A man dressed down in gold had caught her eye. His behavior was more eye catching than his appearance as she had just witnessed him stealing a dance partner from another man. With a smile on her face, she waited for the dance between the two to be over before swooping in, intercepting the scorned dance partner from attacking the golden dressed man.

I'm sorry but may I have this next dance?
Her voice was like a bell and the woman who was dancing smiled back and quickly dragged her original partner away, leaving Maria and the golden dressed man.

#3Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:28 am

Emil
Emil looked her over as she had asked him that question and he thinks for a second if he had been killed cause he thought he had just seen an angel speak to him in person. "Yes, yes you may have the next dance." He takes her hand gently in his big hand and he gently kissed the back of her hand as a sign of respect and flattery and he wondered what had pulled her to him was it his confidence or was it simply just his manliness that drew her to him. He walks her more onto the dance floor and he places his hand respectfully.

Indiana was dumb founded to see that a woman like that just wanted up to him and Emil seemed to have played it very smoothly but he was sure that this was going to probably go crashing down the rails and flip sooner or later as that woman seemed out of his league but he feels like he had seen this woman somewhere before but where was it. He ends up just shrugging and going and getting himself some more of the food as he wants to watch the train wreck or he would probably find himself a dance partner.

#4Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:51 am

Holly
A smiled danced across her lips as the man agreed to dance with her. He was nice enough and showed he had the capacity for respect as he took her hand and kissed the back of it. As the two walked on the dance floor she could feel the eyes of every person glancing over to them. Of course, she ignored it and once the music played, she would let him lead in the dance as she followed along. The song was a slow one that would cause them to dance with their bodies close. Her dance partner towered over her. causing her to have to look up to him as they moved along with the music.

Lovely night to steal a pretty lady from their partner. I was so worried that man would burst a blood vessel when you did that. Giggling a bit as she remembered what happened she couldn't believe that there were some bold souls here pulling things like that. It was a refreshing change of pace from the people who were trying to keep up appearances for the sake of the social setting here.

#5Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:07 am

Emil
The man could tell that she was not new to this game as she seemed to gracefully follow him he was surprised that a woman of her size would have the guts to walk up to a man that would seem like a giant to her, though he could think of a few advantages of a woman of her height being kept around though. He didn't those thoughts dance along to them in his head as he knows better than to mix to much into business and pleasure and as he was invited this was more a business thing than a pleasure thing the souls voice in his head told him to "Watch his step or this one might just be a land mine waiting to be stepped on."

He smirks at her saying that to him and he gets closer to her ear and whispers. "That it is and yet there is still a lot of night to go to enjoy as we see fit rather that is together or apart the fun is in our hands~" He stood back up and kept with the pace of the shifting songs so not to get himself or this woman bumped around.

Indiana just eats and keeps watching just waiting for something to happen but now he was wondering if what was going to happen might not be something totally different that he had been envisioning.

#6Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:28 am

Holly
She was impressed at how good this man was at his footwork. He danced her around like a pro, even as the songs changed which would cause their rhythm to those songs to change as well. The two looked pretty good dancing around and from the outside looking in one would think they were actually a couple. When the man leaned into whisper in her ear and speak his words, she found herself smiling. She found his approach cute if nothing else and would entertain his forwardness.

Well then stranger, if we are going to enjoy ourselves let's start with a game. This game is called, two truths and a lie. The game's name speaks for itself, but just so we have an even playing ground I'll explain. I'll tell you two true things about me and one lie, you'll have to figure out which is a lie. How about it? Wanna play? Her gem like irises in all their Amythest glory stared into the man's own eyes as she spoke, never breaking contact. She would have fun this night one way or another.

#7Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:38 am

Emil
He thought to himself as they kept dancing that he guessed a game to work as a little extra entertainment couldn't really hurt anything as this would be a good moment to get to know the woman at the least even if this is probably the only time that they will ever meet in person. "I guess that sounds like a good time with you at least." He wondered what the woman will bring up as his golden colored eyes looked back into the very beautiful eyes that this woman had, he wondered if they were magic contacts or if they were just her natural eye color cause if it is natural then that is some wild genes she must have, though he doubted that they would pass on and be as pretty as they were on her.

Indiana is starting to get worried that this is going to end up with someone getting slapped or a disturbance in the force that will shake the very foundations of this place as a reckoning of sorts.

#8Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:49 am

Holly
Good, he wasn't a stick in the mud, but then again, she knew that when she approached him. His answer was enough for her to think of some things and if she wanted to make this easy or hard, or perhaps increase the difficulty with each round. She let a moment pass before letting her words flow out between them. I'm glad you decided to play. Now let's see... My name is Rosalia Celdrua, I'm a daemon, and I'm a member of the Paradise Dawn Guild. Which do you think is the lie?

A playfully smug smile crossed over her lips as they were all technically true, except she wasn't a daemon anymore which would make that the lie. She was curious at what he would believe because even though it was a game it was more of a way for him to get to know her. Rosalia intended to make lasting impressions and strong connections tonight.

#9Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:45 am

Emil
"A beautiful name with class that must be your name, a member of the same guild as me? I feel that is true, so I will say your lie is that you are a daemon from how grace full you are I mistook you for an angel~" He laughs with a full chest laugh causing others around them to stop their dancing and to stare at them and move away from them, he starts thinking up so to ask of her so that she can also play the game and hopefully enjoy herself.

"Okay, okay here I go my name is Emil Alexander, I have a twin brother, or I am a coward and run from battles. which is the lie?" He figures maybe he had made that too easy easy for the woman but this was the first time he had done such a thing so he was just trying to make something that wasn't too cocky or something like I think I could last long enough to use every flat surface in this place, he had gotten cocky about this one but he knows that he is a major piece of eye candy.

Indiana had gotten second had embarrassment from this range he can only guess how she felt in that moment of him laughing with gusto like that.

#10Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:17 am

Holly
Oh, now wasn't he a little charmer. Getting the answer right and complimenting her in the same breath. Perhaps she did make that one a little too easy. With the first win going to him he picked up on his turn. The choices were simple, but she didn't think hard on them. If he was following the same format as she was then she would just pick the middle choice, besides the other two seemed far more believable anyway. Smiling as he got the answer right, she would nod in approval. Not bad you got it right, but maybe I made it too easy.

The music slowed down once more, and the tempo changed causing the dance to become a bit more relaxed. Since it was her turn to guess what the lie amongst the truths, she wasted no time. Well let's see. You can't be a coward for pulling all the things you pulled tonight. The name sounds believable, or rather more believable than you having a twin...I'm sure there aren't two of you running around stealing ladies. How about it, did I get it right? Are you a twin less man?   Her words came out in a playful tone, one of light jest to make the atmosphere more comfortable between them.

#11Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:44 am

Emil
He laughed softly and he moved his hand up to her face and he gently petted under her chin. "Sadly you are incorrect I do indeed have a twin he is pretty famous as well. I doubt he is stealing ladies though." He hated to have to admit that he has a more famous than himself brother, but he himself is the one that had brought it up for the game so he had no one to blame but himself for it.

He feels that having to bring up his brother has really soured the taste that he had in his mouth so he figured it was time to just get drinks and food that way he can try to get any semblance of having fun and that he wasn't some second fiddle mage to his brother that needs to be baby sat if he took on a rough mission. "How about some food and drink?" He has little idea if this woman would even be interested in it as she was tiny and may be watching her weight.

#12Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:54 pm

Holly
Now that was a surprise. Rosalia had hardly met twins before which was another reason she had even picked that as her choice. She felt a little annoyed that he got hers right and she got his wrong, she felt slighted even. Those feelings came to quickly pass though as the sound of food and drink came up. The two had danced through at least three songs already and she was feeling tired. Wearing heels all night might look well and dandy, even if no one could see them with her long dress, but they were still a pain.

Oh is he now? You have to tell me all about him but before that I'd love something to eat and drink. I don't think I can dance another song on an empty stomach. Pulling away from him only to wrap one around around one of his, she would let him lead her to the the food. At this point the amount of people who stared them down lessened which made her feel at ease. Being the center of attention was very annoying.

#13Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:02 pm

Emil
The man hooks his arm to the ladies and he walks with her pushing people out of their way as he goes as they are far more important than these other people are and he gets her to the food and drinks part of the party. "What would an angel like yourself like to eat and drink so I may take it upon myself to get it for you." He humble bows and he thinks that his plan is working on this woman she seemed charmed by him and the way he Carrie’s himself as if he is a bigger shot than he really is and he wasn’t going to lay down the act.

He looks to the crowd they are very much lesser than himself and her. He wonders if there is really anything here that was worthy of her to eat or drink cause she looked like she was the kind of woman to walk into a fancy restaurant and just throws a pouch of jewels and becomes the new owner of the place.

#14Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:27 pm

Holly
The options presented at the party were endless and whatever she decided to eat had to fall into a few categories. One it had to taste good which although obvious wouldn't be so obvious until she tasted the food. Two, it had to look good and luckily for her everything looked good but once again looks can be deceiving. Three, the food couldn't be messy, for the love of God she didn't have a change of clothes, and this wasn't something she wanted to even think about dirtying up tonight. With the question presented to her she gave a moment's pause, thinking harder than she should have as her stomach made a sound only she was aware of.

They have so much damn food it's hard to choose. Guess I'll have to break my third rule. How about some barbeque wings and French fries to start and some white wine. I'll find us a table. Letting Emil's arm go she smiled at him before moving over to a large group of tables for the guest, most likely so they could sit and eat. She made sure to sit somewhere she could be seen and as soon as she did, she was flocked by the men hungry to see her alone.

#15Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:19 am

Emil
He hears her speak like that and he can clearly tell she was at one point a very bad girl. He thinks to himself, “she has rules for eating?” He then hears what she said and he laughed hard, clearly he had misjudged her and her ways she seemed more to be a wilder one that the more refined she had been showing which means a lot of things might be easier then he had first thought to get through with them.

He as well gets wings and other more junky foods as he as well was hungry and he wasn’t looking to waste time using a fork or knife or fancy thing just use his god given strong hands and eat like he wants to. "I think you are a woman after my own heart, good looking and like these things as well." He was indeed impressed by this woman at this point b7t he figured it was more her looks than anything else.

#16Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:45 pm

Holly
Sitting around these hungry and mostly annoying men didn't cause her eyes to wander from Emil. She watched as he grabbed her food and a bunch of other things to eat. She smiled in his direction and guessed a man of his size could eat a very long table of food and not be completely full. He was cute for sure and a bit charming but nothing she could take seriously for a long term investment. She would enjoy him and his time for the night before resuming her own pursuits. The chattering of men around her caused her to snap her fingers repeatedly to get their attention.

All of you are embarrassing. Aren't you ashamed at how you are acting in this setting? Excuses yourselves, I'm already entertaining another gentleman tonight. If you find yourself so lucky maybe I'll come across one of you tonight but I don't really see that happening with how you are now.   Her words cut like a hot knife on butter and each man excused themselves with an apology. Now all she had to do was sit pretty and wait for Emil to bring the food back to the table.

#17Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:15 pm

Emil
He finishes getting them for her and himself and he hears her snap her fingers and he laughs as she really is impressive and she got a bunch of idiots to just fall in line and wander off like they were dogs being scalded for their bad behavior by the woman now he wonders if she does that as a means of income cause she seemed to be quick to cut them all down to size like she is well practiced in it. He knows better than to ask her if she might be that as her profession though he thinks she would probably look goo in the outfit through he doesn't think he could take a woman of her size seriously in that role.

"Anything else you would like ma'am Rosalia~?" He plays it up in an accent to make it sound more like he was a butler speaking to the lady of the house.

#18Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:56 am

Holly
She didn't have to wait long as Emil returned with the mountain of food. It all looked and smelled so good that she could feel her mouth water. Quickly taking her plate of wings she would humor Emil with a chuckle of his butler like impression. It was good she had to admit but the hunger she had was a much stronger force. Picking up one of the wings she tore into it with her teeth, any visage of lady like appearances faded as barbeque smeared her lips, hands, and cheeks. She was in bless as the juicy well seasoned meat filled her mouth and caused her to salivate even more. Before she even could even speak a word she had downed five of the wings, only stopping to wipe the sauce from her mouth and hands and sip some wine to clear her pallet. Oh god this is so good. Whoever they have cooking I should hire for myself. Her words were filled with satisfaction and she dug into another chicken wing as well as a few of the fries.

#19Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:35 am

Emil
Emil watched this woman tear into the food like a warrior fresh from the battle field and he wondered what her blood line was if she ate so heartily and he smiles and he starts eating as well. He figured that he should ask her just so he can know what her pedigree is or if all of her stuff was just for a random show. "So if you don’t mind me asking what is your blood line?" He figures it isn’t that big of a deal to know but he wondered if she would be of worthy blood or if she was just a simple woman with a fancy dress with a very good act that she belongs.

He keeps eating while he waits for her to give him an answer that very well may not come or might be very long winded and falls flat of what they are expecting. Indiana is just watching and wondering if this was a good thing or a bad thing for Emil.

#20Holly 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:58 am

Holly
She was enjoying her food, in peace mind you, when Emil posed a question that she didn't quite understand. Wiping her mouth and taking a drink of her wine she cocked an eyebrow up in a quizzical manner. She clearly didn't understand and her facial expression showed that better than anything she could say, but she did say something. Bloodline? Are you referring to my race? Because if that's the case i am wood elf. Taking another sip of wine she folded on leg over the other, relaxing for a bit on her eating. Why do you ask? I didn't mind you asking the question, I know curiosity gets the best of people and we are just trying to get to know each other. A smile played on her face and she tilted her head ever so slightly, her ivory bangs that gave a silver like shine shifting as her head did.

#21Emil 

The God has Arrived. (Roslia) [Ballroom] Empty Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:59 pm

Emil
Emil looked at her and he put a wing in his mouth them pulled it out as just the bone and he chews while thinking then he comes to what he was meaning. "more there is an air about you like you belong to more than the low class swine, is what I mean but a wood elf that is good. I am a half elf." He isn't sure if he had explained that in the right way or if he had more just answered with the question and hadn't given enough for the woman to work with but he guessed that he was probably not going to get an answer really to it.

He returns to eating almost like he had ruined this woman's time by asking such a trivial thing of her but there was something about her that made him wonder if there was still something that he could raise to the surface and get her to admit or tell him about.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum