Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#51Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:58 am

Naga
The member 'Karisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 14

#52Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:52 pm

Kuri the Callous
Daiko, spirits whisper words in your ear, for now, my other half shall pull you till she can no longer do so. If you do not post in your next turn though.~ You shall forfeit your life as I will take it with my own hands.

#53Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito being one for exploring dark, dirty and trap filled ruins feels a bit at home here with this as it was a bit better looking and furnished than the other places he had faced and with such a beautiful guide leading them he figured they were in good hands or at least he thinks and he hears her say to be ready as she pulled a level and he figured that there was no way a giant boulder would come rolling down after them after she pulled it right? He made sure before she pulled the lever to be standing on a odd space on the floor so that if something comes down he may have a extra part of a moment to dodge or not get murdered by what ever might come their way.

He just hopes what ever it does it doesn't spread them apart or yoink the woman into the darkness and he have to run off into it to end up helping save her cause that woman does not look like the damsel type and would probably not take that laying down.

Actions:Kaito followed behind Karisa, hearing her say be ready he readied himself for what might come their way as she pulled the lever.

#54Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Naga
The member 'Kaito Todaro' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 1

#55Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:41 pm

Kuri the Callous
Kaito, you will realize that as you wait for Karisa to pull the lever, everything within your hand breaks. Thankfully, your action was not pulling the lever, but instead all of your items are now broken.

Your next low roll will mean death.

Karisa, you now pull down the lever, releasing the chains as they start to pull. Next to you all there are sets of stairs. Before you could turn back to go back to the main room. You could hear groans as a dark mist starts to invade the room. In the mist there are a lot of faces that are crying and pleading, some even of those who died in the house, Aleja, Akuko, Esperia, Herald and more as they cry in agony. The darkness devours the path and now you all must run up the stairs for 3 turns before doing another roll to safely escape out. Better hurry before your only escape gets cut off.

You must use an item that helps keep the death away or roll higher than 10 to live.

#56Karisa 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:26 pm

Karisa

Karisa pulled the lever and sighs in relief. Oddly enough, she sees that Daiko isn't really moving and Kaito is having issues with their flashlight. Was it broken? Her eyes cornered to look at her own stuff that thankfully has not broken yet. "Well, looks like we can finally go..." she paused and heard groans, groans of pain and suffering like those in her lab. Her eyes watched the darkness move towards them, grabbing Daiko's hand and yelling for Kaito to follow. "Let us hurry, the only way is up it seems," she instructed as she went ahead and threw her cross at the entrance of the stairs. Finally, she ran upstairs with the two. She was quite old, a mother even and compared to these two, she was ancient. She will make sure they will survive. At least try. Softly she started to cough, and blood formed on her hand.

Was her illness really hitting in the middle of this?

Actions: Threw her cross by the stairs where the darkness would go, escorted Daiko and Kaito up the stairs.

#57Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:31 pm

Kuri the Callous
Karisa has used her Cross and the Darkness cannot come and kill anyone for 2 turns, starting now.

#58Daiko Flayme 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:31 am

Daiko Flayme
Damn… this hostess was Karisa? Wait, no, she was Arisa?

Ahhhh, Daiko’s brain was not ready for all of this. It made him space out for a brief moment, too… he didn’t even question the appearance of a lever that could lead them to somewhere likely even more dangerous than that room Daiko almost walked into earlier.



Instinctively, he had tried to reach for Karisa. He heard voices in his head, and it was getting to him really badly. His eyes were starting to lose their light, but a flicker of hope – more like a peck from Coda – brought him back to his senses as, too, heard groans that came neither from the vamp-clad dragon-clad… whatever costume that guy was wearing – he did appear quite similar to a Fairy Tail mage that Daiko had heard lots about – and Karisa.

“W-W-W-W-W… What are those-“ Daiko was about to ask, for while the groans alone were too random, he recognized the goat-lady with the big appetite as well as… was that Esperia?!? “Esp-!”

His hand was quickly grabbed by Karisa that led him straight up the stairs she went to. He didn’t know if his revolver would work right now – the, uh, what was his name… wait…

Kaito? Was that the Kaito that Daiko had heard about? His name was similar to Daiko’s – that must’ve been why he suddenly remembered him… he was pretty famous! Too bad, Daiko would’ve asked for an autograph if not for the predicament present.

“Where are these stairs going? Also, was that Espy’s face? I-I saw Espy’s face… g-goat madame, too; did she…?” Maybe the voices from earlier had thrown him to the side, but Daiko was trying to focus on running alongside the two companions still by his side right now.

Actions: Held onto Karisa's hand and is running up the stairs with her.



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 EBm9FQq
Main Theme - Tribal Theme - Natural Theme - Sheet
#59Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:24 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito sighed as it seemed his luck had hit and his flash light had just broke on him, he wondered if it was his curse or if it was some other outside force that had thrown him a curve a ball but he hears the woman instruct them that they need to go up the stairs. As the other man was saying names he looked toward what was coming seeing the people in what ever it was which meant it wasn't anything good. He headed for the stairs and he followed behind the woman but he could swear that he had smelled blood, fresh blood at that.

He hadn't seen anyone besides the ones above be harmed in any way and that meant that either the woman, the other man or himself was bleeding but he hadn't felt like he was hurt so that left the woman or the other man. Had the lever cut her or something? Or was the blood smell part of the illusion of the house? He tried to just focus on the stairs as he followed behind her and he hoped that something hadn't happened to the two people still alive here with him.

Actions: Saw the things in the darkness, followed behind Karisa not wanting to be part of what ever that stuff that was on the move after them and he smelled blood and was confused by it.

#60Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:45 pm

Kuri the Callous
1st Flight of stairs has been successfully reached.
1/2 Of the Cross used up.

#61Karisa 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:49 pm

Karisa

She didn't pay attention to Daiko's ramblings of who they saw. Her only concern was to get these two younger ones out of Kuri's clutches before wild things start happening. She kept her hand(s) on those that wanted her to hold onto while she went up the next flight of stairs. Her eyes looked back for a split second to see that the darkness was still holding back, but it also meant that when the crucifix breaks, the darkness and death will come after them twice as fast. Her mouth was getting dry as she hurried up the second set of stairs. How many more did they have to go? This was the first floor to the second floor, wasn't it? So at least they had one to go, but at most two.

"What matters is getting out of here. No point on caring what they show and reveal here, Daiko," she advised as they continued on their way.

Actions: Go up the stairs still and lead them away.

#62Daiko Flayme 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:29 am

Daiko Flayme
Daiko didn’t quite understand Kuri’s intentions about this whole game yet. Still, he trusted Ari- no, Karisa to help them out here, since in one way or another, she must’ve had a connection to all of this. If her words were true, then she was Kuri- no, wait, Kuri was her… oohhhh, why did he have to think about all of that right now?! He was in a hurry!

The shadows from before had stopped chasing them for a bit, likely due to whatever thing Karisa had dropped and left behind at the start of the staircase. He didn’t know what was awaiting them at the top, or if those beings that looked like friends from before were… y’know, real. No, Espy wasn’t dead… but he didn’t know much about the goat lady. She seemed so friendly, though…

D-Drop it, forget it, it was just a trick! Yes, just an illusion that Kuri was pulling to trick them all. He wouldn’t fall for any illusory techniques anymore, mark his words!

Actions: Continued to follow Karisa and Kaito up the stairs



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 EBm9FQq
Main Theme - Tribal Theme - Natural Theme - Sheet
#63Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:50 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito keeps following the woman he has a bad feeling about what is probably about to happen to them soon and he figures he better ask now so he can be ready in case the woman is having any trouble and he needs to be ready to help her rather it is scooping her up and carrying or otherwise without slowing down, his thinking was more survival of the numbers over himself, most people are more them self leaving someone that tripped behind but this place seems far better to protect them. "Ma'am is there something wrong or anything that might hinder you?" He figured that she might be more forth coming and not so scatter brained like Daiko seemed to be.

He makes it up the second set of stairs and he keeps following behind the woman in front of him that seemed to know where they are going, it was a seeming big loss that his flash light scattered on them.

Action: He asked Karisa if they need to tell anything to them, and he keeps following her so he doesn't get left behind.

#64Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:37 pm

Kuri the Callous
All Users must now roll from now on unless certain Items permit the user to not roll.

#65Karisa 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to make sure Daiko didn't cause a ruckus any further. The mother continued her way as they were not going from second to third floor. What will happen she wondered, but she was sure Kuri was secretly watching this go on as well. Her lilac hair flowed behind her as she looked up the stairs to see the Attic. They weren't quite there yet, but they were able to see it at most. Suddenly, she heard a crack as she looked below real quick to see the darkness rise up against the walls and stairs. It was breaking everything in its' path as the groans of the dead were getting louder the closer it was getting.

Karisa took out a medkit as she wanted to be prepared just in case something were to happen. She heard the boy named 'Kaito' ask if something was wrong. She couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or genuinely worried. Either way, she shook her head, "No, we're almost there," she spoke as if she was almost out of air. This is what happens when you've had five or so children.

Actions: Prepared Medkit (Will save 1 Person if the user choses to when they roll low or death)

#66Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Naga
The member 'Karisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 4

#67Daiko Flayme 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:49 pm

Daiko Flayme
They were almost there, yeah… Daiko could see some room at the top. It looked like a storage room of some sorts- wait, no, it was an attic! Why were they going up to the attic, though? As far as he knew, attics usually only had one entrance, and they were running up that same entrance, so if they got up there, then the ghosts would be able to cut them off from escaping… unless if they were planning to jump out of the window.

… Wait, no, Karisa wasn’t reckless. She couldn’t be thinking about any of that, right? Surely, he was out of his mind to think of that, eh?

Coda, unbeknownst to him, had been pecking his skull for the whole ride, and she had also tried to peck at the ghosts from earlier to no avail. Her threats meant nothing to them, and as the familiar faces grew darker and darker, it felt as if they were being swallowed up by shadows at one point. Daiko dearly wished for all of it to be over – he took his words back, he wasn’t used to these haunted houses, and he would likely never attend to one ever again…



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 EBm9FQq
Main Theme - Tribal Theme - Natural Theme - Sheet
#68Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:49 pm

Naga
The member 'Daiko Flayme' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 18

#69Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:59 pm

Kaito Todaro
Kaito had been serious but as the woman had dismissed his worries he hoped that she hadn't mislead him but them being in this type of situation he figured she would know better than to lie to him about information that they should plan around for maximum survival chance as he didn't need another person on the team dying tonight.

He kept following the woman as he hears the darkness behind them seeming to be tearing apart the space behind him and he wonders how it is doing that without risking the homes structural integrity but he guessed maybe the space acted differently than the ones he was use to on his travels in dimensions maybe this places rules followed a different path.

He sees the door ahead as the woman lead them and he saw her reach for something on herself and he wondered what she had, had on her besides the cross she had thrown to slow the darkness and give them a head start. He still stays ready in case something was to bust through the door in front of him and the woman was to lose her balance so he could help stop her from falling down into the darkness that was tailing them like it was a massive monster starving for their blood, he can only guess that the flash light he had, had would have maybe bought them a few more moments to get to safety here. He knows he can't cry about it now just make sure that the woman and they other man make it even if he doesn't.

Actions: Follows after Karisa up the stairs and he prepares himself for what might yet come at them from ahead and not just behind.

#70Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:59 pm

Naga
The member 'Kaito Todaro' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 7

#71Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:01 pm

Kuri the Callous
Kuri shakes her head as she then chuckles and watches to see if she gives in or not. What will she do - if anything at all.

#72Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:01 pm

Naga
The member 'Kuri the Callous' has done the following action : Spin


#1 'Dice 20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice 20' : 14

#73Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:07 pm

Kuri the Callous
Kuri chuckles in the darkness within the walls of the Haunted House. She sees Karisa slow down as her illness was catching up to her. However, she reacted, Karisa would see that her body would slow down and ended up being devoured by the darkness. Before it could, due to Kuri's obsession and possessiveness of herself. Kuri opened a portal and wrapped her arms around Karisa to drag her into her portal, disappearing from everyone's sight.

Karisa has been removed from the game.


@Kaito You have used your last luck, before you could die to the darkness, you see how you would've died. Being devoured by the souls in the smoggish Darkness that is moving towards you and Daiko. Yet now, due to some phenomenon you are safely still running to the attic.


Thankfully, both Daiko and Kaito have made it to the attic. You both see a small door opening to exit out of the house, but if you even move towards it, you will then see the darkness trying to cut the chains and rope that hold the door open.

#74Daiko Flayme 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Daiko Flayme
Daiko couldn’t believe what his eyes had just seen. One moment, Kariss was leading him up the stairs to a safer place than the basement, but the other moment, she almost got caught in the shadows… if not for the intervention of a pair of arms that dragged her away. On their own, Daiko continued sprinting up the stairs with the ghosts still in hot pursuit, hoping to God that Kaito was still catching up. “W-We gotta hurry!” Daiko managed to call out to him, his feet not letting himself down as they made it to the attic.

The attic was spacy, and yet the shadows of before crept closer towards them. Daiko had but a sliver of a moment to notice the door opening up to the both of them, leading out of the house - that was Daiko’s instinctual action to do; exit the place here and now! That would be what Karisa would’ve wanted… even though she was taken by someone.

“T-This way!” He warned as he picked up his revolver and shot at the ghostly apparitions before making a run for the exit.

Actions: ran for the door and tried to shoot at the ghosts with his revolver



Last edited by Daiko Flayme on Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 EBm9FQq
Main Theme - Tribal Theme - Natural Theme - Sheet
#75Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 3 Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Naga
The member 'Daiko Flayme' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum