Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#26Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:42 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito has a sinking feeling about all of this and he wonders if he might not have made a mistake in touching the cases as he knows what he had got from the case but that also means that others may have got something similar which means he is going to have to watch his back around them.

He wondered if the man might have had a few hits to the head, that was the ex-guild master of a guild called Empyrean Divine or at least he thinks that is her, he could be wrong. He isn't gonna speak up as he has nothing to say really as all of these people were strangers to him and he figures if they die that is just how fate had played their cards to use the hand they gained from it.

Kaito tries to make sure that he pays attention as this means that there is a way out for them to be able to get through. He guessed he should ask if she had any hints to give them on this search and finding the answers. "Hmm you wouldn't be feeling up to giving us a slight guiding hand now would you ma'am?" He asked the Kuri woman that seemed to be this games maker or seemed to know more then she said, which means that she may also know what was in the cases probably so as she saw what they all picked it means there is no way to surprise her unless he swapped items with a different guest.

His hopes of finding one so willing to do that, that was competent was probably pretty slim here, probably only Karisa was competent, but he also had heard rumors about her so he will wait to see what happens before he would attempt a plan like that.

Action:Spoke to Kuri asking if they had any extra info to share with them while trying to figure out if there was a way to game this system to raise the chances that he and at least one other might survive this little trip.

#27Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:42 am

Naga
The member 'Kaito Todaro' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 14

#28Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:03 pm

Kuri the Callous
@Celestia Silvervane You will suddenly hear sweet whispers of an unknown entity. They'll tell you to move before 'they' come and find you. If you do not move then you shall meet your fate. The fate is unknown as of now, but slowly they roam the shadows that no being can see. The hiss was clear for you, but no one else can hear them. If they hear the commands of the house for another, they too shall become a victim to their wrath.

#29Herald 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:08 pm

Herald
Herald didn’t like to be rude, she liked to address people but the gnawing constant hunger and the sensation to continue eating overwhelmed that to a point that she figured that the food had to have been a trap but she couldn’t pull herself away from stuffing her mug. She’d huff a little bit while stuffing her face, her tail thrashing a bit. She shouldn’t have agreed to come here on her own but the list of people she could trust in fiore probably was able to be counted on one hand.

Maybe two if she counted all the merchants and folks that she knew from her dealings around dahlia or the farmers that she had helped out there. But none of those would really be helpful in this sort of situation and while she was a ‘bad’ person she wasn’t a bad person she felt. So what was the case with this food and why did it make her feel like she hadn’t eaten anything? It was frustrating but she just kept going and going and going and going….



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 PNvIQak
#30Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:08 pm

Naga
The member 'Herald' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 5

#31Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:23 pm

Kuri the Callous
@Daiko & Karisa, Kuri's gaze looked at Karisa and then at the boy. She smiled genuinely, "Ah yes... Me I would've been if my wish had been completed, but alas I did not get so lucky till it was too late. Of course... Kazi from my world is still mine, along with a handful of females. Perhaps after all this, Kari, we shall have our comparisons and chat like civil people.", she waved with the back of her hand as she swayed away into a misty smoke that led to the basement.

@Kaito Kuri chuckles darkly, whispering in a rather seductive manner that you may find all your answers in the most dangerous area, the basement. Obviously, due to not having a high enough roll, she can't tell you more than that.

@Herald The poor soul kept eating. No one else was around the table thankfully, but sadly that can't be said for Herald. Instantly, before Herald had the chance to stop eating, the Stained glass that was above the table on the ceiling cracked and shattered into large pieces. Each shard struck the marble floor. As she is leaning over the table eating, the final large glass piece beheaded Herald along with the table.  

Herald has died and has gained 5 Pumpkin Pops. They are able to try again by signing up.

#32Karisa 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:05 pm

Karisa

Karisa gazed at Daiko in her motherly way as her ears perked to Kuri's words. Her eyes shifted to her and sighed with a half-smile. "I suppose we shall, but till then I assume you're leaving..." she saw Kuri wave off as she then wondered what the woman had planned. She then looked over to Daiko who was trying to guess her name, "You may know me as Karisa, Arisa, Kuri -- such as herself," she sighed, "Also Kailette I suppose, but for now Daiko I feel like we should get going. If we want to start with the spooky stuff, I guess we should start the basement?", she questioned her statement as Karisa was smart at this sort of thing. Most intellectual things were her cup of tea. She started to go down the basement to enter their first sight. As there were sure things to be seen once they finish getting off the stairs.

Actions: Just seeing what they first see as soon as they get down stairs.

#33Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:05 pm

Naga
The member 'Karisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 18

#34Daiko Flayme 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:28 am

Daiko Flayme
… Oh shit. Kuri was this sorceress’ alternate part, just like the Lisa that attacked Hargeon was Alisa’s counterpart. She specifically referred to the purple-haired lady as ‘Me I would’ve been if my wish had been completed’… some wish, that must’ve been, if the difference between granting it and not made such a stark change in fate. One was hosting a haunted house party, the other was…

Kari… K-Karisa… what did she say, earlier? Remove the K? That would make her Aris-

Upon the heaviest bat to the head that Daiko’s had in his entire life, his eyes widened like those of a madman. He almost couldn’t breathe for a hefty moment there, hearing names reminiscent of his time in Lamia Scale… he thought that she was dead. Disappeared without a trace. None of his friends in Blue Pegasus had any information about her, did they? How come she-

H-How come this was the time for her to inform him?! Why now, after all this… after all this time… if she really was famous, she could’ve contacted him earlier! What the hell?!

“A-… K-… K-K-Karisa? Wait, no, you’re…” Daiko was strongly attempting to solidify his perception of her identity; was she Kailette, or was she Arisa? Was she both? How come? How did someone just decide to carry new names like that?! “Arisa… wait-“ Daiko called out to her, on her tails as they went down the stairs to the basement while he was too in his own thoughts-

*CRASH!*

S-Something glassy had been crushed behind him, back at the hall. His troubled breath was forcefully regulated, and he breathed again. “Arisa… w-wait, wait a second-“ Daiko called to her in utter frustration, “Why… w-why now?! Why now? Why… am I not…?”

Did she simply not… care anymore? She was his friend, a guildmate of his! Surely, she could’ve met him earlier… made sure that he knew she was well. Still kicking, strong and healthy, safe from the grim fate that his old guild had went through. He felt… utterly belittled, almost an insignificant ‘oh hey, you there’, as if he was just a recognizable face from a time past instead of a lifelong companion of hers. Coda had already flapped her wings, deciding to perch on Karisa’s shoulder as gently as she could. The bird felt not mistreated, but Daiko…

Was he that… weak?

Actions: Daiko followed Karisa down to the basement and spoke to her (with a combined voice of anger and grief), Coda is perching on her shoulder.



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 EBm9FQq
Main Theme - Tribal Theme - Natural Theme - Sheet
#35Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:28 am

Naga
The member 'Daiko Flayme' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 2

#36Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:27 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito hears the words the woman had said to him so he guessed that it made sense to heed her words and begin in the basement as he hears the glass break and he saw the other person that had been making a pig of themselves lose their head along with the table. He turns and sees that the other two had gone ahead of him seemed that the woman of the group had not liked him or maybe she was a survivalist as well, she had called to the other man and had not also invited him to go with them. Seemed to that if he lived long enough he would need to watch him back around the woman. He feels it is a shame because if he had, had bee able to use his magic he could have probably saved the other person they were with.

He headed to the stairs and he began his descent to the basement as the other two probably had a decent start on him to what ever is down there to find and discover. He keeps himself ready that if he has to use it he will use his hidden weapon.

#37Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:27 am

Naga
The member 'Kaito Todaro' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 11

#38Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:21 am

Kuri the Callous
Celestia Upset that you did not take their whispers seriously, they have arrived. Of course, they were kind enough to wait for the three guests to go to the basement beforehand. You are suddenly knocked out to end up waking up in a body sized container that is in the basement. How did you get there? Evil spirits have their way. Or maybe it was Ana, who only Celestia could see coldly watching her drown. Nowhere to go, no way to get out, water starts filling up inside your container till it fills, drowning out your screams and cries till you die. It appears the container is in the hydro room, up for display, that being you.


Celestia has died and may sign up to try again. She may claim 4 Pumpkin pops!

#39Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:48 am

Kuri the Callous
@Daiko You went down the stairs right after Karisa, but as you get to the bottom your feet bumps into a camera just casually laying on the floor. One of the recording ones. With it, is a trial of blood that leads to the nearest room to you guys. The room itself is dark, not able to see inside. Something within you feels like something or someone is watching you. As if it's warning you in case you get one more bad roll.

#40Karisa 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:55 am

Karisa

She still had her case in her hand, mind you. She wondered if everyone had the same thing in their case. Perhaps she will wait till the others join down the stairs. As she did she moved away enough for them to come down, but as Daiko came he motioned some Camera. A camera?? How did she not notice it? She blinked a few times and then towards the room where she assumed he'd look at, but then at the two, finally now her case. She opened it up to see what was in there. She noticed there was a Cross and first aid.

She felt it was funny since she was a doctor and scientist. Was this humor that Kuri had? She looked at the others. "Did you guys have anything useful to find a way around?", she asked motherly with a worrisome smile. This place was probably huge...

Actions: Just checking in on things, not moving

#41Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:55 am

Naga
The member 'Karisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 16

#42Daiko Flayme 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:33 pm

Daiko Flayme
Karisa… no, Arisa… she seemed preoccupied with the happenings around them. Someone had to be, for this place bode misfortune at every corner, and Daiko was foolish to get himself riled up over their reunion… or was he? Was he really? Did he not, at least, deserve some sort of explanation? Perhaps something along the lines of ‘I am deeply sorry for disappearing like this, there is a perfectly justifiable reason to’ or ‘I was being hunted and did not want to put you or anyone else in danger’ or something like that! Just something to ease his mind!

That was when he felt his foot bumping into something… uh, was that a camera? He had seen those popping up in recent times; those pictures back at the guild hall often came from these. Why a camera would be left down here was yet to be answered, but… Daiko still picked it up and checked it out. It didn’t look like an ordinary camera… was it showing something? Did it have a screen of some sort?

“… O-Oh, wait yeah-“ Daiko answered her, remembering that he still had the items from his suitcase. Tugging on his belt, his revolver was made visible to her, and by flinging his hand behind his back, he pulled up the map that he got. “I got this map, too… uh, you see that blood?” he asked her with a shaking finger pointing towards the trail that led to a nearby, darkened room, “Did someone… get hurt here?” Wait, if they got hurt on the stairs – shown by the blood trail starting here – how on earth did they reach the other room?

They must’ve still been alive! Daiko wasted no more time and approached the room, trying to make work of the camera. When that failed, he’d instead hand the camera over to Karisa and grab onto his revolver before trying to enter the room.

Actions: Daiko gave the camera to Karisa and is entering the room where the blood trail is going



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 EBm9FQq
Main Theme - Tribal Theme - Natural Theme - Sheet
#43Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:33 pm

Naga
The member 'Daiko Flayme' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 9

#44Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:58 am

Kaito Todaro
As he reached the bottom of the stairs he looked at them as the woman asked if either of them had something the was helpful to find their way around he pulls out the flash light that he had gained from his case that the Kuri that was above had opened for him with her bosom and he holds it up a bit. "I got this flash light to help us see through the dark so we can see unseen dangers that may lurk if I may be of help to you." He wasn't sure if she would expect his help, in a way he had felt like he didn't exist here cause he has had zero interactions with these people and these two had only interacted with each other so it means that he is at a tactical disadvantage if something were to happen cause they would defend each other and probably ditch him. He figures if it comes down to it he will just help them get away and throw the flash light to them if he thinks that he will die.

He shines his flash light into the darkness for them to be able to see, so that if there is something that they can see it and they can move forward in what every way that they wished.

Actions: He reached the bottom of the stairs and he showed his flash light and then shined it into the darkness.

#45Naga 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:58 am

Naga
The member 'Kaito Todaro' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 12

#46Kuri the Callous 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:18 am

Kuri the Callous
Ah~ It looks like my little Kari is too smart for my little games. Will her love for teamwork and family help these two live?~ I wonder if she'll do what I think she's doing or plans on a huge betrayal. Don't worry though you three, the Game of "Will you die" will begin shortly as this isn't even the biggest trial --

Well, that would've been the case if Daiko didn't mess with the cursed item of the Camera..

Before he could hand it over to Karisa, he saw that it came on. The vision of it was in black and white. It revealed a video to Daiko as he could hear a woman showing around the same basement they were now in. She was talking about how the place was spooky and the party she was invited to was going to earn her big at her new job. She tells about how this place was so old and the year she was doing this was last year.

So far the video looked normal, but she then saw the room (the same room the blood is leading to), and points it towards it. She sees a surgeon, two nurses and a patient on the table. They were cutting the patient open, and the girl looked away from the camera to see they weren't there, but when she looked at the screen, they were. Suddenly, the Surgeon and nurses twisted their heads to look at the girl, making the girl freak out and suddenly you see the camera drop, now just the ground. Yet you hear screaming of the woman and now her hand which gets dragged away.


The Video Ends there. As it concludes that the blood belonged to a party guest of someone else's game before Kuri's.

Suddenly, to the other side of them a cabenet opens to reveal body parts of a human being, still fresh. The head is the woman from the camera. Making all realize that the woman was dismembered.

Daiko is now cursed. If anyone rolls a low number during the trial chase period, he will die first. 

#47Karisa 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:54 am

Karisa

Karisa looked over to Daiko who was messing with a camera. It appeared to come on and show him some video that she could only hear. She put a finger against her own cheek as she listened to it carefully. She seemed to be fine, but suddenly she was spooked of something. Next thing she knew, she heard a scream. However Daiko reacted, she saw that Daiko had a map and Kaito had a flashlight. The woman had to think of how her Darker version would think with these things, well the flashlight at least since the map was obvious. Karisa happily smiled and offered to look at it. If they said yes then she will get down the business. Before that though, she saw Daiko go towards the room with the camera, but she dropped her stuff immediately to grab onto his shirt to hold him there.

"Do-don't go over there Daiko. The Camera showed what would happen if you went over there and looked with the camera.", she shivered at the thought. Suddenly, the large cabnet opened next to them, revealing now dismembered parts of what she assumes was the girl in the video. "So, that's how she died," she was hoping Daiko would stay and then picked up the stuff she dropped. Dismembered bodies didn't bother her because truth be told, she as bad as this 'surgeon' who did to everyone. The only difference was she did it to those she found guilty, those she felt like everyone should see as guilty.

She opened the map to see where they were. She glared at it and saw they were on the other side of it. If only they went from the bar side. She cleared her throat, "We have to go straight through the halls in that wonky sideways hall. Then turn... a left," she ended and then put the map away for safe keeping. She was still wondering what the flashlight would be used for. Was it a special flashlight? As they started to walk, far away from that room and cabinet, she was thinking about it. "Flashlight could resemble something about darkness so you should be prepared," she insisted.


Actions: Attempted to stop Daiko, looked at the map, told them where they needed to go and went down the halls forward.

#48Daiko Flayme 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:42 pm

Daiko Flayme
Uh… he didn’t like what the camera had shown him. Not one bit.

Yeah, he had already had enough of this place, it was tearing him to bits on the inside. Still, Karisa’s voice managed to bring him back to reality again, for she knew the danger of what the camera had shown him too. He heeded her warning and didn’t enter the room, instead slowly stepping back with the camera in his hands, not knowing whether to throw it away or if that would anger whatever had creeped up to him.

Before he knew it, Karisa was now staring at the map, while he himself was trying to recollect his breathing. Coda was having a fuss, but a few strokes to her beak calmed her down again. According to the map, they were on their way through the hall and would soon have to turn a left, but the place was getting a little darker the further they went.

“… I wanna say ‘it is a flashlight, and it is dark now, so we should use it’, but I thought the same thing with the camera,” Daiko sighed as he followed Karisa curiously, “… Hey, that Kuri hostess… is that your counterpart? Also, where exactly are we heading now?”

Actions: Stopped himself from entering the room, instead follows Karisa down the halls



House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 EBm9FQq
Main Theme - Tribal Theme - Natural Theme - Sheet
#49Kaito Todaro 
Online

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:39 am

Kaito Todaro
Kaito had heard the message on the camera and he wonders what the hell is going on in this place and he sees the other woman try and stop the man that had the camera in his hand and he wondered what on gods green earth someone would have to be thinking to head toward that room after watching that and at seeing the body parts falling out of the cabinet he figures the real game is about to begin for them and he sees the woman walk off toward the halls and it seemed that she knew something so Kaito also seeing the other man follows behind them as this is a dangerous place so if the woman was moving it must mean that they knew something or saw something and he couldn't risk ignoring that.

He knew that he had to keep himself alive and if he can help it to keep the other two alive as well as this twisted game had turned to a playground of gore having two die upstairs then for them to see another body down here it means that is is far too late not to play this game. He keeps himself ready to try and help defend them if some thing was to come for them.

Actions:Kaito heard the tape, watched the woman help the man snap to his senses as a body falls out then he followed the lead of the woman as she seemed to know something.

#50Karisa 

House on Haunted Hill [Group 3] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:58 am

Karisa

These halls were musky, filled with spider webs and dust followed their trail with each step they made. The light was dim, the walls, you could tell that this place was burned up. The other two decided to follow, Daiko asking a typical question he'd ask. "She is, she is what I would've been if I went the other route in life, but thankfully 'he' found me before it happened," she explained and then didn't answer the other question till they finally look another left and up the smaller hall till they got to the third door.

After they got to the door, she opened it to reveal what they've been looking for. She went inside, "The lever,~" she chimed happily as she walked to it and turned to look at the others. "I... I hope this works," she went ahead and took out her stuff of the cross and first aid. Why were these needed? Surely her other half had plans if they found the switch. "Just... be prepared for anything after we try the lever," she insisted.

Actions:
Found the switch, got out her stuff just in case and prepared for the Lever.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum