Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the lair of Succubi [Nana]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Into the lair of Succubi [Nana] Empty Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:18 am

Ryuko

It must had been a curious chain of events for Nana, to have an actual demon at her doorstep. One that did not intend to spread chaos and disaster for the sake of fun. Rather, she had come bringing with her a invitation to the distant country of Joya. What possible purpose could such a succubus have for inviting Nana to Joya of all possible places? And even more, what possible reason could the succubus have to call a 'friend' of hers a Queen?

Indeed, mysteries upon mysteries were forged as the succubus referred to Esperia as 'her queen'. And just as mysterious was the fact the invitation seemingly had come from Esperia herself. What possible reason could she have to invite Nana? Especially considering the recent tension that was building between Blue Pegasus and Eternal Nightmare. Not to mention, weren't there rumors that Esperia had died in Crocus a while back?

Nonetheless, if she desired answers she would have to find them in Joya. And once she arrived at her destination she would surely find herself in a place a daemon would feel right at home: The red-light district of a large city. Various places were in the midst of their nightly activities, people coming and going while at her actual destination, she would find a most peculiar greeting await her.

In front of her was a large and stylishly designed building, no doubt of its purpose considering the elegant and alluring outfits of the young women gazing from the balcony up above. Meanwhile several men in tuxedos were stationed at the entrance, their faces partly obscured by masks as a masculine voice called out to her.

"Ah, Nana-sama, perfectly timed, Master Esperia was just receiving a report of your arrival in the city."

If she decided to turn toward the source of the voice, she would no doubt recognize the humanoid for what he truly was: for his mere presence and the tail swishing behind him labeled him as a demon.

"My name is Demiurge, one of the Generals employed by her majesty. It is fortunate that she anticipated your arrival, but let us not keep her waiting."

As the man gestured with a light formal bow toward the entrance of the establishment the man's gesture clearly suggested for her to follow him. Just a mere glimpse inside would show the true nature of this establishment.

From the mortals at the bar who were eagerly conversing with each other, to the ones at the booths who were eagerly conversing with the young men and women at their side. As they passed the entrance and walked along the hallway there was another thing that came evident: each and every member of this establishment was a demon in disguise, and judging from the muffled sounds coming behind the closed doors it was clearly a brothel.

Finally they reached a staircase and once they reached the top a large door slid open, revealing a beautiful and elegant looking woman seated at the desk opposite of the entrance to the room. "Master Esperia? Your guest has arrived."

The demon queen rose from her seat, her wings stretching lightly now they regained their freedom as she smiled calmly at Demiurge. "Excellent, please excuse us for a while Demiurge, I have a lot to discuss with her, so please make certain I only get disrupted if it is something of utmost importance."

The demon bowed in understanding of these words, waiting for Nana to enter the room after which he closed the door behind her. Meanwhile she approached Nana, her lips curving into a mischievous smirk. "You must be surprised~ Or possibly confused, or maybe excited? Or maybe all three of them~ Nonetheless, Welcome Nana-chan~ To the Pillow Fortress~ It's still a placeholder name, since it's not an actual fortress. But the names the demons suggested were a bit too... naughty to put on a sign~"

She playfully extended her arms, making one question if she was inviting Nana for a hug or just showing she was unarmed. "Also no need to bring out your guns this time~ I come here for friendly reasons this time, although if you want to play a game again I can think of a few.... 'exciting' ones~"

#2Nana 

Into the lair of Succubi [Nana] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:14 pm

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

It had been the most unexpected of guests. Unusual even, but maybe not as unusual as the news that the succubus' master would receive before Nana even made her way to the destination that she had been cordially invited to. The demon had revealed itself within Eternal Nightmare's domain and had requested to see Nana of all people. The attendants or lackeys rather, had ushered the demon towards the tall blonde woman: it was not their job to fight a demon after all, not that they could win. It would require some of the more talented and battle hardened mages to deal with their... unique guest.

Nana had only recently been promoted into her new position. The guild master of Eternal Nightmare, her very own mentor's role. What had happened to Erebus, no one knew. Not even Nana. Erebus had simply ceased to be, or maybe he simply went off on his own to find another reason to live... or die. The details mattered little to Nana. She had personally witnessed Odin's demise. Then her own mentor had kicked the bucket apparently. Now it was her turn to take over the responsibility of cultivating nightmares. She could only wonder if she too, would become subject to what appeared to be a curse on the role of guild master within Eternal Nightmare.

All that aside, she had redecorated some of the guild's interior. She sat on a throne in a large oval room. The throne itself was black marble, etched intricately with a myriad of stories and sceneries. Equally black cushions padded the stone throne to which Nana sat and looked down upon the demon which stood before her- ever so politely. It was not every day that one had the luxury of looking down upon a demon. 

Nana was a daemon race herself and had struggled much before she finally freed her own obscura from the demons in their realms. She felt indifference to this demon however. No fear, hatred or even satisfaction from where she sat. The only thing she felt, was curiosity. "Very well. Inform my 'friend' that I accept their invitation." she would say to the succubus before excusing it to finish its master's wishes.

At the moment, Nana could not think of whom this friend was... Nor why they would invite her to Joya of all places. There were a few names she could guess as to who it was, but she would be wrong on all accounts. Erebus seemed most likely. Or maybe even Akuko- to which Nana had promised to help that particular woman raise some hell in Joya eventually. it would do Nana little good to keep wondering. Instead, she decided to actually take up the mysterious invitation.

The very next day, Nana had already traversed much of the distance. She had left only hours after the invitation had been given. Securing a boat was a simple enough task for the new guild master. Alleviating some of her guild members was more of a task however. Not everyone was easily accepting of the sudden changes in power, though none could dispute that Nana was worth the newly appointed role. She was strong and had personally been trained by the prior guild master.

Late the next afternoon, Nana found herself in Joya. It was her first time in the country, yet so many things seemed familiar to her. Hazy images and feelings from her earliest of childhood memories to which she had suppressed. in this country, she was just another person. A stranger visiting the exotic land of samurai and daimyos. Speaking of, she was curious to a certain one to which she owed much to. By that, she meant she owed them much suffering of course. That would have to wait however. She was not prepared to deal with that part of her life. Instaed, she focused on the mysterious invitation of her 'friend'.

She followed the instructions until she had found the place. A large and prominent structure. Nana already knew the building's intent as soon as she had laid eyes upon it. There were many businesses in the red light district, but none as prevalent as prostitution. What was different about this particular one, was the level of professionalism. Not jsut that, but the demons that meandered about.

It was not until she had approached the entrance and was greeted by a demon named Demiurge, that her mystery friend was revealed. Surprised and delighted, Nana could hardly wait for the demon to stop talking and lead her to Esperia. His identity was irrelevant to Nana. If one should so casually dismiss a demon, Nana was quite the oddball. More so for willingly walking into a den full of demons. Entities which had rocked the very foundation of Earthland in history and caused the mixed blood with humans. However the demons felt about Nana's presence, held little sway over her. She was both human and demon, but as much a demon as any by nature. To which she would eagerly demonstrate if any thought to cause her trouble. She doubted they would however. 

Nana knew Esperia. At least from her reputation, stories from Erebus and her own fight with the woman. Friends became enemies. Enemies became friends. Lovers became haters. The cycle never ended. the tall blonde daemon woman had taken in all the sights as Demiurge led her up a staircase. If this was the same Esperia that Nana knew, Nana wouldn't be able to help herself, in many ways. Her eyes fixated on Demiurge as they ascended the stairs though. Why would there be so many demons in one location. So many things just didn't make sense to Nana. Even if Esperia was somehow involved.

Of course the rumors were that Esperia had died. Nana hadn't witnessed Esperia's death like she had Odin's. She could only speculate the validity of it. As the door slid open and the demon Demiurge addressed its master, Nana's golden eyes darted from over his shoulder towards the feminine figure seated, waiting. She was not the same Esperia that Nana had known- at least not entirely. Her physical form differed greatly, yet there could be no mistake of her mana. Even if it did seem darker and more twisted. Quite similar to Nana's own magical essence now. A demon. Or at least demon-possessed. Nana couldn't be entirely certain at the moment, but there was no doubt that this was indeed Esperia.

The last meeting between the two women had ended in a painful defeat after a quick but harsh battle between them. Instinctively, Nana had wanted a rematch. The sight of Esperia had evoked a bloodlust in Nana. A lust that was quickly sated at Esperia's words. She hadn't invited Nana here for a rematch after all. No. There was more to this meeting than an exchange of fists.

The body language of Esperia was playfully misleading as always. She insinuated skinship, a hug maybe. An act she had used to also reveal she was no armed. Both women knew that crude weapons were unnecassary however. Nana herself could will two powerful magical guns into existence at her finger tips in the blink of an eye after all. Who was to say Esperia couldn't now as well? Had Nana been closer after entering the room, she would have taken advantage of Esperia's misleading body language and given her a hug. Traversing the whole length of the room and hugging the other woman seemed a bit too excessive for the moment however. 

Instead, Nana deigned to come closer, much closer. Only five or so feet away from where Esperia stood. Nana admired the woman's newfound wings and figure before finding her own voice. "Surprised maybe. More curious than confused though. What have you done, Esperia-chan?" she would say, throwing back the playful nickname. She wouldn't ask for the reason of this visit however. Esperia had invited her here and seemed to have every intention of telling Nana. There was no need to rush their reunion. An idea came to her. "Ars Goetia" she would say, suggesting a name for Esperia's luxurious 'pillow fortress'

If Esperia knew anything of demons. She would recognize the demonic language which referred to a singular human's coining the name. More commonly referred to the lesser demons. More specifically, a lesser key which led to demons. It seemed appropriate for a brothel which welcomed humans and demons alike to partake in carnal desires.

WC-1,411
WC Total-1,411

STRENGTHSPEEDCONSTITUTIONENDURANCEINTELLIGENCE
BASE:42BASE:147BASE:139BASE:61BASE:1
OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):20%OBSCURA(1):0%
OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):30%OBSCURA(2):0%
OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):60%OBSCURA(3):0%
Devil(1):20%
Devil(2):50%
GEAR:+60+(100dmg x 2)GEAR:+130GEAR:GEAR:GEAR:

#3Ryuko 

Into the lair of Succubi [Nana] Empty Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:06 pm

Ryuko

It seemed that Nana received little to no hostility from the demons that spotted her. If anything, curiosity and excitement came from the various demons that had spotted the Daemon. Indeed, this was a weird place for certain... To think that demons could be distracted from their instinctual desire to spread chaos and disaster and instead focus on... whatever they were doing here? It suggested either an incredibly powerful master who reigned over them, or an individual that gained their respect and adoration.

When she finally was left alone with Esperia, the young woman seemed mildly surprised, or amused perhaps at the fact Nana had not chosen to accept the invitation given by her body language. "How curious~" Esperia chimed softly. "Most would have unconsciously been tempted to accept my invitation. The pheromones of succubi are already quite strong, but to be able to endure these of a demon queen. It makes me wonder if your training and origins as a Daemon are making you more resilient to their effect."

A finger raised to her bottom lip as she smiled gently. "Ara~ Ara~ I have done nothing yet~ Unless you mean this form of mine. A fortunate change of pace~ a little present from a benefactor who seemed intrigued in my own desires and how I plan to go about obtaining them~"

Yet hearing the name Nana suggested stirred something inside her, a memory of Bael who seemed mildly amused at the thought. "A Lesser key, not a bad idea~ It certainly fits for a place like this. Although I think my benefactor adores the unexpected reference."

She took a step closer toward Nana, her wings stretching lightly to either side, suggesting that they were not merely an illusion or something for show, but an actual part of her appearance. "But to answer your earlier question~ I had a bit of an adventure~ A reunion with an old friend of mine, a chain of unexpected events which led me to take the reign of a certain faction within the abyss. Surely the name Bael is one familiar to you~"

She smiled warmly at Nana after which she turned her gaze toward a nearby table where a bottle of wine was awaiting them and two goblets. "Would I be able to tempt you to sample a drink? One of the best wines of the region I heard~ Conversations do tend to go more smoothly when we aren't thirsty~ Wetting the lips for what is to come~"

A soft giggle escaped her lips as she took a step to the side, moving closer toward the table with the drinks as she continued. "Then again, I'm not the only one who had some things happen to her~ Rumors say that Erebus disappeared, and that the beautiful lady in my presence is now the so called 'Nightmare Queen~'" She hummed the last part playfully, although her tone sounded just as sensual as it was playful. "That does make me curious about some things~ But these can be talked about later~ I didn't invite you just to talk business~ Nay, this meeting is more one of entertainment and pleasure than business~"

Gently removing the cork on the bottle she poured the wine, seemingly a red one into both goblets as she hummed softly. "Then again, I guess in a place like this pleasure and business go hand in hand~" Teasingly poking out her tongue she chimed in jest. "I did think it was a sound idea~ Considering I need to establish a foothold for my forces, getting them more used to interacting with mortals and gaining a source of funding is not a bad idea~ Especially the Succubi and Incubi are quite fond of the idea. There is more than enough fighting to be found in the abyss, if anything this is like a vacation resort to them."

She chuckled softly at the notion of demons considering this a vacation, after which she turned toward Nana and inquired with a smile. "So~ Could it be that you didn't accept my invitation for a hug because you preferred my other form? And here I thought a sensual and seductive-looking demon queen would be right up your alley~"

#4Nana 

Into the lair of Succubi [Nana] Empty Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:30 am

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

Nana had expected some kind of disapproval of her presence in the demon lair. For that's what it was. A den of demons, toying with the vices of man. Not an unusual habit of demons, albeit they usually did it from the shadows and alone. It was uncommon to see so many demons rampant, as well as being amicable enough that one may have called them 'friendly' Not just to themselves of course, but even to their human patrons.

Nana's presence was different however. She came from a bloodline of old humans who were deeply in bed with the demons of old. Weapons the demons used to wage war against all. Mankind, angels and even other demons. While some demons saw the usefulness or even maybe enjoyed a daemon's presence, Nana found that most thought daemons were revolting. Especially the kind Nana was. Self-sustained and no demonic yoke upon her shoulders to sway her, nor a master.

The answer to the demons' impassiveness towards her and her own stoicism to resist Esperia's offered bosom, would both be answered in her next words. A wry smile spread across Nana's lips in response to Esperia's initial comment. "The demons here are well behaved. They seem to have a master they either fear or love. I have no master. I broke free from the demons' obscura several years ago with the help of Erebus.

Nana's own suggestion for a name for her brothel seemed to have pleased Esperia. That delighted Nana to a degree as well. It was not often that others tended to agree with her after all. She was used to being the odd one, feared and ostracized. Her deeds and efforts had gotten her to where she was today- precisely the moniker which Esperia referred to her. The Nightmare Queen.

It was a strange thing, to be reunited with Esperia in this manner. Not just because they had tried to kill each other upon their first and most recent meeting, but also because Esperia had supposedly died. While the newfound woman kept the details vague, Nana could only guess that there was a lot of truth in those rumors. Esperia was back and with the backing of a powerful demon no less.

Nana didn't mind the demons themselves, but she didn't enjoy being played by the demons. Given the chance, she would use whatever body part available to inflict harm upon the demons whom had held a grasp on her obscura as a child. The suffering she had endured. "Bael... Why yes. The demon over me as a child always threatened to feed me to him." she would say and then laugh. Nana had gotten a good look at Esperia and could feel her magical essence even before she had entered the room. While it was slightly different, Esperia was all but a demon now. For some reason, that made Nana feel more attached to her than when they had tried to kill one another.

Nana approached Esperia from behind as the woman began to tend to the table which was obviously prepared beforehand. Nana watched her lovely figure as she stepped closer, right into Esperia's personal space. Her own bosom a breathe away from poking Esperia in the back. A single voluntary action of Nana could sway their conversation in many ways. She could pull out her guns and shoot at Esperia, picking up their lustful battle from before- that seemed tempting, but Nana was in Esperia's stronghold. Surrounded by demons. Not that Esperia needed any of their help of course. "An invitation from a demon messenger? Who could refuse? I had no idea as to why you invited me here- my guesses were about our missing second guild master." she would say with whimsical honesty.

Instead, she would play a game. For but a brief moment, she would allow her bloodlust to seep out. Then as quickly as it was there, it was gone. If Esperia hadn't reacted in a way to block her, Nana would reach around Esperia's waist to grasp the firm round glass of wine that the woman had just poured. Then, instead of coming closer to Esperia. She'd allow her hips to twist and place the small of her back against the table in front of Esperia, her head turned to look at her host with a sinful smile on her face. "I was getting very thirsty... I never thought you'd offer me something to sate my lips with." she would say, adding a flirtatious overtone to her easily misunderstood choice of words. Was it a misunderstanding though? 

No, not for Nana. Esperia was all but the embodiment of the things Nana sought for in a potential partner. The only thing the daemon disliked, was the reluctant hero-type. Esperia chained herself down in the past with morality and trying to do the right thing all of the time. Sure, she aws known for being lewd on occasion. But ultimately, the difference in how the two women viewed 'right and 'wrong' would cause them to clash more than their bodies ever could. How sad a tragedy that would be, poetic even... to have to fight a lover over some miserable and weak citizens

WC-868
WC Total-2,279

#5Ryuko 

Into the lair of Succubi [Nana] Empty Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:14 am

Ryuko

It was indeed a strange thing, an unexpected reunion, and while the two women in the room still carried the same names, they had become vastly different from the two individuals who had clashed in the forest near Oak. Hearing the words spoken by Nana, Esperia couldn't help but chuckle briefly. "Feed you to Bael? Empty threats typical of demons who don't know what they are playing with~ Bael doesn't care about such trivialities. Although stories might make demons think that beautiful virgins are tantalizing appetizers for their superiors, I think they made a miscalculating when threatening you like that." A soft chuckle followed as she continued. "Nay~ Bael doesn't have the mindset of a mindless advocate of violence and wickedness, rather he has the mentality of a ruler. A conqueror~ In that regard a tribute like that would just earn his ire. Servitude through fear has its flaws after all~"

"I thought sending one of them would be more appropriate~ They are less prone to intimidation or distractions, and considering you're here, they did their job well enough~"

When talking about the reason behind her invitation Esperia had gone quiet for a moment. "Hmm, I'll admit that Erebus his disappearance was sudden and frankly spoken: unexpected. But not entirely the reason why I invited you here."

Although the aura of bloodlust had briefly been felt, it seemed Esperia didn't react directly to it, as if she didn't concern herself with the threatening presence. With the glass she had poured suddenly grasped a hold, the way Nana spun around and smiled so sinfully at her earned a brief smile from the mage. "Indeed~ My business was with you~ Although why settle for wine, when there is a greater delicacy right in front of you~"

Her gaze softened, the demon in front of Nana suddenly leaned closer, and with little warning pressed her lips onto Nana's own, a passionate and sensual kiss.

In that regard, ever since she formed that pact with Bael, Esperia came to understand something. Good and Evil, Right and Wrong were all details influenced by personal opinion. In that regard it was clear that a ruler like Bael had a thing or two to teach Esperia about morals. She had been quick to acknowledge the idea that a ruler was never wrong. It was because it was 'their' opinion, 'their' decision that made it right, and if one wanted to contest that decision then it was most often a challenge of strength to decide who was right and who was wrong.

A hand trailed toward the back of Nana's dress as she gently allowed her fingers to brush along the small of the Daemon's back. "If you wish to spread chaos and destruction~ I won't stop you, as long as your games don't endanger my properties or assets, I see little purpose in such intervention, but~ is that truly enough to satisfy you?"

She smiled as she pressed her body forward, intruding in any semblance of personal space that might had been left between the women as she parted from their kiss, leaning toward Nana's ear as she whispered sensually. "I believe I am more than capable of bringing you a much greater Exstacy~ a pleasure and delight unlike any you experienced before."

A sensual whisper, accompanied by her seductive body caressing against Nana's own. "Doesn't that sound like an appealing proposal?"

#6Nana 

Into the lair of Succubi [Nana] Empty Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:45 am

Nana

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DEVILS MAY CRY

Cue the music:

GEAR:

Nana enjoyed a good game of teasing, but she was in uncharted waters now. It eas easy for the daemon to use her body as a weapon to get what she wanted. It was entirely something else to give in to passion or intimacy. Although the act was the same, there was a certain amount of fragility or weakness in allowing another person to see and accept or deny her true desires. Esperia had actually not divulged any information about this "business" she had with Nana. Was there a legitimate business to be had with Eternal nightmare? Or was this a very personal matter between Esperia and Nana?

Whatever the case, she had teased Esperia and incited the woman to respond the way that Nana truly wished she would. She had longed for a kiss from the woman ever since Esperia had nearly choked the life out of Nana in their last battle. Longingly but hesitant, Nana gave in to her urge and pressed into Esperia's lips welcomingly. She shared the kiss with the woman and allowed Esperia's hand to trail behind her. Several long seconds passed before their lips parted and Esperia found her words. It seemed the devilishly sweet woman knew Nana's own concerns before she had even verbalized them.

Nana smiled softly, her own arms wrapping around Esperia to embrace her as her own bosom pressed against Esperia's. "My Nightmares and I are going to raise a lot of chaos. You will just have to punish me if I start to take things too far~" she would say in both a teasing but serious tone. Her right hand's finger tips would extend and run thr course of Esperia's wings in all of the tender spots. Her left hand having sunk lower and grasped Esperia's lower waist. A single sweet soft and quick kiss on Esperia's lips would signify the change in her conversation though. "Enough about others for now though. I wish to see this satisfaction that you promise will sate my bloodlust." she would say, her golden eyes dancing with desire.

Nana fully intended to give Esperia everything she had, physically and emotionally. Her guild and guild mates were off the table however. Although she was a newly appointed guild master of Eternal Nightmare, she had fond memories and tying responsibilities from her two previous predecessors. Winning both Esperia's affection and loyalty was the biggest boon she had could for from both a romantic and business standpoint. 

With a sudden mana spike, Nana's hair turned a deep purple. Her golden eyes coalesced into a vivid likeness of her hair's color. Demonic horns erupted from her head. A black corruption ran across her right arm and leg as the devil Zalambur's violent malice stifled the air in the room. The devil's corruption ran up part of her face to her right cheek. Large wings tore through the back of her dress. The tearing process of her dress was intentional. As her wings extended outward, her own dress fell to the floor and exposed her nakedness before Esperia. A flap of her wings blowing out any candles and dimming the room.

Some demons below may have thought a battle was about to happen in their master's chambers. True enough, there would be a battle of sorts, but in a more depraved and yet romantic way than trying to kill one another. Esperia was strong and beloved by her cohorts and minions, that much Nana could tell. She doubted they would interrupt the two chaotic women however.

WC-554
WC Total-2,833

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: