Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#76Alisa 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:07 am

Alisa





WORDS: 330 | TAG: @Halloween | CATWOMAN



Oh dear~... Now that was unexpected. Alisa bit her lip, feeling a tingle at the base of her spine. She expected to encounter ghosts and other unsightly beings around here but... Defenitely nothing that looked quite that striking. She was no stranger to seducing demonesses after all she could remember two, or rather three. Wait, four even? Well... Clearly she had a weakness hmm? No wonder she felt for such a devilish siren like her beloved Sofia Serena? Regardless, out here, without her powers... It's not like she had the stamina she could always count on. But part of her couldn't deny the thrill in that:

"Oh my~... Now this is a warm welcome if I've ever seen one~", she replied, biting her lip as her eyes washed over the demoness's curves, sashaying over to her with a subtle, eye catching sway to her hips that left her cat tail bobbing left and right, walking up to her as she tilted her head teasingly, running her hand down the demonness' hair, her voice but a breathy purr as she teased, "Mmmm, would that include a few pointers on, saaaay... Opening the house back up? Myyy~... You drive a hard bargain don't you? Well, when you put it like that..."

Nibbling her plush bottom lip once more, Alisa stepped closer still, enough for the fullness of her chest to squish against the demonesses's, her lips curling wider as she teased:

"I think we can come to an understanding~"

Actions:
Seduces the demoness and tries to persuade her to tell them were to open the house



Frighteningly Beautiful



"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#77Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:07 am

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 13

#78Kazimir Seiryu 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:46 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir traveled south to the next big room he could find. No need to spend more time near creepy bathrooms than needed. Although he couldn't help but wonder if he was missing out on something. Either way he would travel to the next door and eye it suspiciously. He still hadn't heard anything from the woman again yet. Hopefully, that was a good sign. He didn't want to run into whatever that was. While he didn't really want to open the door. He couldn't risk missing out on some sort of clue or time to get out of here. The wind mage carefully opened the door to the next large room. it creaked open and he would peek inside, the same way he did for the bathroom. He took his time in the dark hallway and made sure he kept looking around to make sure nothing jumped out at him from behind.

He scanned the ceiling and then back to the rest of the room. This felt better than that creepy bathroom so far. "Alright. Next up"

#79Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:46 pm

Naga
The member 'Kazimir Seiryu' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 7

#80Judith Karlinius 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:22 pm

Judith Karlinius
Part of Judith's almost end seemed to bring her a rare chance she had not had in a while she was not going to waste it. Even if it risked Judith the strange and almost uncomfortable thing to know about Judith is how she never feared death and in some manner when some one always treated her like they were going to attempt to kill her, she always just seemed to shrug it off and almost in some manner embraced death to see if it would solve a part of a question she always had in her mind at that time."I do thank you, But where is the Judith that would help you....after all if she is anything like how you remember...She wouldn't be too far away."Judith posed that still generally pretty nice over all about it."But I suppose I should not try and rid traps quickly if I don't know how they will spring."Judith bowed to Kuri and continued on her way forward since the path was clear.

It was a gamble one she expected to fail, She started to need to find other people to see if it was better to get out of here. Thus she would continue one a door she had not been through and continue on the path through what she thought was the right way. Surely the door closed beyond the closet of horrors was going to be a safe one right? considering all she had seen so far she was fairly lucky but knew she was pushing boundaries, But she would start heading to the basement.


TLDR:Thanks Kuri, continues on her path forward to see what else is going hoping to figure out how to find some one else, heading to the basement.

#81Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:19 pm

Kuri the Callous
@Alisa The Encounter with the demoness; You and the woman have a confrontation and it seems your luck is better. You were able to interest the demoness who licked her lips hungrily. She whispers sweet words, "Meet me after the game -- dead or alive I will have you," she darkly chuckled and backed away before licking the dark-haired enchantress's neck slowly, breathing those words hotly, "Go upstairs once more, to the table you will find the suitcase, #5. It will show you the room of the switch as there will be a map for my little pets. Maybe even a little something to keep you safe for a little time~", she hinted towards Alisa and Sofia being her pets. "That, or you may go meet one of your other friends if you head North from here and at the end of the hall,". Swiftly she backed away and laughed while disappearing in smoke as she has found her targets for a later date. Targets to have some fun with.

Actions: Demoness instructed her two options. Get the case or to go north from where she is. Once this is over, the demoness will be back to take Alisa and Sofia away for an incredible time.

@Kazimir Seiryu  Speaking of having an incredible time, Kuri finally finds you as she portals out from behind. She was silent of course and within the shadows, not being able to notice her. The time you teased her, the flash of your eyes that compared to her Kazi's eyes. How dare you and maybe now she will have her own fun. So the incredible time is more for her, not you. As soon as you go inside the next room, you realize it's a tool room. Once you stopped looking down the halls and into the room, you feel pushed inside the room. The door instantly shuts and out of the shadows, Kuri comes out to corner him into a wall for him to no longer escape.

Actions: Needs a Roll from Kuri.

@Judith Karlinius  It felt weird, being thanked. The last group that made it out was quite different. Then again, she helped them at the last second instead of mid-terms. As Judith will go downstairs. She will see that everything was still the same from once she left. On her left, that was once her right, had long tables with suitcases on it still. On the other side of the stairs was the stairs to go downstairs. Which will she do?

#82Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:19 pm

Naga
The member 'Kuri the Callous' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 4

#83Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:23 pm

Kuri the Callous
Kuri had a finger against his chest as she devoured him with her gaze. "You have a choice, you give yourself to me, or die," she offered him in her breathy seductive voice that Kari also speaks in sometimes. She suddenly hears Zero from behind the door, a few meters away. She knew he was trying to find her, but if he did, Kazimir will die automatically. She might as well give her little pet a chance. He had only a small amount of time before he had to answer.

Actions: Kazimir will now choose his fate.

#84Alisa 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:21 am

Alisa

"Mmmm, It's a date~... I'm going to thoroughly... Take my time with you~", she purred breathily as she nibbled the demoness's earlobe, all but tingling at that lick to her neck, draping her arms around that succulent shape, biting her lip at mere sight of that devilish seductress, all while taking in the clues she left, "Ufufu, much appreciated. Then, I'll be seeing you very, very soon~"

And with that flirtatious wink as the demonic woman vanished, Alisa turned around, holding Sofia's hand as she strode out the way she came, climbing back up the stairs. Sure, she could wander around this maze for a good long while, but if she went upstairs for the clues, she could possibly find their way out even faster. As such, Alisa made her way back to the table the demoness mentioned, fetching the suitcase and opening it, before inspecting the contents:

"Come on, Sofia~ Let's see what kind of clues she left for us there."

Actions:
Flirts with the demoness before taking her cue and heading back upstairs, looking for the briefcase and inspecting its contents to find the room with the switch.




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#85Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:21 am

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 15

#86Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:49 am

Kuri the Callous
@Alisa You have chosen to go upstairs, where you will meet Judith in the mainhall. Once you grab the suitcase, you are given specific things which will help you. The Succubus didn't trick you, she wants to sleep with you and Sofia. You were capable of going down the stairs where you last were, but with Judith, assuming you dragged her with.

Meanwhile, as this happens, Zero went down the hall in the southern sector.

Of course, only Alisa can see where everyone else with the magical items she received. Will she take what was given to her to save herself, give one to Judith to save her as well or will she perhaps try to give Zero one to make them more sane?

#87Kazimir Seiryu 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:51 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"Huh," Kaz muttered as he was pushed into what looked to be a tool room. He was off about not being able to rely on his magic and his ability to sense vibrations around himself had been dulled because of it. Not knowing what was going on around him was a new sensation. He stumbled into the room and whipped around in time to see the woman of the hour. His eyes shot wide with surprise and then settled as he should have expected this to happen. She pushed him up against a wall and kept his attention with a finger on his chest.

She asked a simple question. one without much space to maneuver around. He was trapped in here with her. A villain outside and his life hanging in the balance. And even so, when she asked him that question he could feel the presence of the woman he loved. It was the same voice and the same passion that came from it.

He sighed and put a hand on her hip, "Looks like you've trapped me then," he felt torn between the Kari he knew and loved and the one that was in front of him. But he couldn't deny the urges that he felt too. "forgive me, Kari." he whispered knowing that she would be able to see this moment. "I choose to live," he said to his wife's evil counterpart. As much as he wished to remain loyal to the one he had grown with. In a way, they were the same. They were still Kari. But still, he knew that this was a twisted version of his Kari.

#88Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:23 am

Kuri the Callous
@Kazimir Chosen: Waifu is Laifu, even if you're her evil version

Kuri smiled as she traced her finger down his chest, cutting the fabric of it with her fingernail. Licking her lips she chuckled darkly, "I'm glad you see it my way...," she knew that her Kazi will probably try to sleep with Kari. Kuri could already see it, the sweet smell she gave off and the livelier version of her be like a light for the bug Kazi was when it came to her - any version of her. She loved that about him. She could be anywhere, be any version and Kazimir will love her enough to burn the world for her. Then again, she'd destroy anyone who harmed him. He belonged to her.

The feeling of his hands on her hips made her motion closer to him. "Let us begin...", she leaned in, whispering hotly into his ear as she tipped him into darkness to devour him. She let her devilish attire drop off onto the floor and went in with him. Her assets were revealed to the audience and the curves that weren't as marvelous and full as Kari's, but still exist. (Sorry, this is a PG13 Site, can't be too detailed as to what happens in the shadows)

Actions: 😉We know what's happening.

#89Judith Karlinius 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:25 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was being back at the main hall that Judith has seen some kind of maybe progress towards other things. It seemed almost Judith was far more focused on seeing where she needed to go, that in some manner she almost skipped over Alisa. It was just a moment after almost stepping past them that she realized who was just there. No sooner did it hit her mind who it was that she choose to go back and make sure what was going on because it was just what needed to be done, After all if they could leave they would together hopefully.

"Alisa, oh thank whatever being. Where is everyone else?"She needed to ask because maybe she had some following her as well but she had to ask while in the main hall. It was her trying to learn what was going on around her to see what all needed to be done to get everyone to leave. If anything she wanted to leave sooner rather then later.

#90Alisa 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:49 pm

Alisa





WORDS: 330 | TAG: @Halloween | CATWOMAN




"Oh, hello Judith~... Glad to see you safe and sound once more.", in the end, Alisa could only smile, her chest rising and failling with a sigh of relief as her hand came to rest there, beaming at the sight of another of her companions, "Good question... I got separated from Kazimir earlier, I have no idea where he is. What of Aleja?"

Alisa returned the question in turn, arching her brow as her hand came to rest on the swell of her hip, idly fiddling with the information the succubus had left her, biting her lip. Well, for a demoness to actually tell the truth. She defenitely wanted to sleep with her and Sofia hmm~? How flattering~... All the more reason for them to come find her once more after the game was over:

"Hmmm, looks like Zero is heading for the south corridor... I have a feeling running into him would be a bad idea.", she hadn't been able to muster even a single droplet of mana after all, and absent her spells, she doubted she could possibly survive against one of her sister's test subjects. Especially when this was the evil version of her sister they were talking about, "Let's see if we can go around him. In any case... You should hold on to one of these."

Actions:
Gives Judith the second item
Heads north to seek the other stairway to the basement and head back down to resume her search for the lever.



Frighteningly Beautiful



"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.



Last edited by Alisa on Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#91Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:49 pm

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 3

#92Alisa 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:49 pm

Alisa

P uzzle reroll




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#93Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:49 pm

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 6

#94Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:37 pm

Kuri the Callous
Seeing that Alisa has chosen to take the pill as well as give one to Judith, she now has 1 pill left. Judith and Alisa will not need to roll next turn.

Even when she tries to go the other hall, Zero is able to sniff them out, but ignored them as if the pill did something to keep them off.
Kazimir, you are in Kuri's embrace as after everything was done, she forms your outfit together as if it was brand new for you to wear. "I suppose the deal is done," she smirked and stood up to help you up. She stays naked of course as she doesn't really care. "Your party will be waiting in the hall,~" she purred and licked his neck and sighed before pushing him into the portal. The last thing he will see is her eyes changing into Kari's and disappears with the portal. If he looks around, he will now be outside of a room which barely can be read, but says "The Lever Room". Down the hall he can hear Alisa and Judith.

#95Kazimir Seiryu 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:49 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
She took her hand as she helped him up. No matter what version she was. He couldn't say no to her. It was the same woman that he felt drawn to as always if she was a bit darker in this version. "I suppose it is," he replied, holding back a smile at the fun they had just had. The neck lick, distracted him easily enough for the wind mage to get pushed into the portal just as her eyes shifted to the Kari that he knew. Did she do that to tease him? To get back at him for what he had done to her earlier? Either way, it just proved that they were closer in similarities than he thought. He felt his heart reach out to her as it did for the Kari that he knew. He fell through the portal with repaired clothing and straightened himself up.

He decided to leave the lever room alone for now and rejoin Alisa and Judith. He would wave once he ran into them and say, "Hey there is a room labeled lever room over here. May be worth looking at."

#96Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:49 pm

Naga
The member 'Kazimir Seiryu' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 13

#97Judith Karlinius 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:53 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was all coming together now some what, Alisa had found Judith and they would start talking and planning what all to do."It has been an interesting situation here." Judith mentioned to kind of keep it brief and simple over all since well it was just the better of the ways to keep it in mind. They were still in some kind of dangerous area that she was unsure what other options she could do to maybe start getting out of here.

But she had other questions she had to answer first."Welll you see when h went with her, she seemingly got lured by something and well...now they are gone."She was being polite about losing one person with in this situation. But she at least explained they where gone now and she did sounded a bit sadden by it.

But she took whatever was offered to keep with her since it might be useful down the road and she could keep it in mind. With Kazimir's mention of the lever room it seemed pretty good to go that way."Well let's go then, I am sure there was something useful in the room."With that she seemed content, Alisa and Kazimir were here for the moment, before continuing on she did eat the pill.

TLDR: kept the pill Alisa offered and started heading towards the lever room mentioned by Kazimir, then ate the pill.

#98Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:20 pm

Kuri the Callous
Pill effects are still there. Rolls are not needed for Alisa and Judith unless doing specific Actions,

Due to Kuri's Charm, Kazimir does not need to roll unless specific actions are taken.

#99Alisa 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:35 am

Alisa





WORDS: 330 | TAG: @Halloween | CATWOMAN



"Mmmm, that's quite a shame... Still, this land is still under Samhain's protection. Whatever happens to her I'm sure we'll see her again before long.", Alisa smiled, not even sure whether the blonde was even dead or alive, but presumed she'd been killed by whatever it was that lured her. Still, she knew the Pumpkin King took this neutral ground seriously and whatever death had befallen her would not be permanent, "Indeed, and after what I found in that briefcase, I now know exactly how to open the house back up."

Lips curling wider into a triumphant smile, Alisa took the lead, guiding Judith across the hallways until she found her way back down to the basement from the northern stairwell, hand gliding along the railing as her wide hips swayed ever so subtly left and right, quickly making way towards the room marked as the one with the switch for the emergency shutters.

"Now if we head down this way, and through here, we should hopefully.", Alisa moved at a brisk pace, for she knew that whetever protective effects the pill offered, they wouldn't last forever. And as such, she tried to make as much progress as possibly alongside Judith, hopefully to hit some breakthrough before the effects wore off. Who knows, they might even find the switch without too much opposition.


Action:
Heads back into the basement from the northern stairwell, and from there follows the map, heading straight for the room with the switch



Frighteningly Beautiful



"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#100Kazimir Seiryu 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 4 Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:13 am

Kazimir Seiryu
After having met back up with the two people, they all headed toward the lever room. "I hope so," he responded to Judith, glad to see that they were still alive. While also trying to hide any marks that may have been left on him from the other world Kuri. He moved quickly back down the hall to the room with the lever. Kaz wasn't keen on opening any more doors in case he was shoved or attacked from behind again. He stood beside the door and looked around.

He blew on the writing that read lever room to clear it off, in case anything else was writing beneath the dusty words. "This is it then hopefully," He turned the doorknob and eased the door open. He held his breath as the last two doors were either a stinky bathroom or a random tool room, so he had no idea what to expect. All he knew for certain was that if they were all here, then this had to have some level of danger.

He looked into the room and stepped in with caution, and scanning the corners of the room and above. With Kuri, who knows what kind of tricks she possesses.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum