Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

#51Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:59 am

Kuri the Callous


She clenched her stomach as she treed down the halls. Kuri felt hungrier than the usual. She had to eat. Eating..., it'll make her fat and what if she does get fat and people stop liking her and no longer find her beautiful? Her mind started to split as she hands her head with her hands. Suddenly, whispers speak within her ears that she should go find someone, one of her guests to eat. Surely they won't mind a nibble, mostly 'them'. She gives in to this as she slowly wobbles down the hall, one arm around her stomach and the other balancing against the wall. Surely, she will find someone. Something to devour.


@Judith You mess with the doorknob and you open it. Once you go inside you will see someone sitting in a chair gazing at what seems to be security cameras around the building, mainly first and second floor, but also some of the halls in the basement. Within minutes or if you touch the chair, try to get a gaze at him, the chair will slowly turn to reveal a man with their face completely removed and devoured, leaving only the backside of his head intact.  

If you look at the cameras, you will see a man in a surgeon's outfit who is just standing there. Within seconds he shifts his head immediately upward as if gazing into your eyes. Swiftly, he creepily walks non-humane like away and down the hall what seems to be in the basement area.

#52Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:59 am

Naga
The member 'Kuri the Callous' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 6

#53Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:10 am

Kuri the Callous

Special Event: Currently, where the artifact is resting it suddenly feels a presence being called forth from the guests. '666', within the same round from the last poster of last round to the last poster of this round. Suddenly in an unknown room a mysterious being draws a summoning circle with blood, but who's blood? To the right was Aleja's body that was obviously used in the most adultish way. The circle glows, and out appears a rather robust woman with a demonic tail and horns. As she ascends, thorn vines start to grow from the spot, a scythe in hand made of obsidian.

Everyone can now feel a strong presence, besides Kuri. All can now hear a dark womanly laugh.

If she finds you, one must roll specific numbers to please her for good things to happen, or else death.

#54Alisa 
Online

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:47 pm

Alisa





WORDS: 330 | TAG: @Halloween | CATWOMAN



Alisa looked around, scratching her temple, still not completely given up on the hopes of finding her companion. Though she couldn't see him anywhere, she heard a muffled sound on the other side of the barricade. Alisa's brow arched, a hint of concern crossing her face as she gulped. Was this really him...? Or one of the many entities that undoubtedly lurked in this house, hoping to prey on hapless adventurers like themselves:

"Kazimir, can you hear me?!", she called out, raising her voice, hopefully enough something could at least reach the other side of the barricade. She'd reach closer to the barricade, hand to her hear, frowning as she hoped to make sense out of the response, assuming she even heard any.

If her efforts proved fruitless, Alisa simply sighed as she shook her head, instead finding the stairs and heading down towards the basement. If she found that lever, then they could probably open the house and get out of here at last:

"Come on, Sofia... Lets see if we can find that lever."


Actions:
Calls out to through the barricade, trying to get Kazimir's attention.
If this fails, heads to the basement.

Frighteningly Beautiful



"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#55Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:47 pm

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 3

#56Alisa 
Online

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:48 pm

Alisa

P uzzle reroll




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#57Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:48 pm

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 10

#58Kazimir Seiryu 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:07 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
After traveling through the darkness, Kaz reached the bottom of the stairs on moved into what he assumed was the basement. There wasn't much to see aside from the cold unwelcoming walls and floors. But he did hear something. The sounds of a woman echoed through his mind. A curious chill ran through him, wondering where that sound came from and what sorts of tricks would accompany it. He was surely in no position to fight. To his side was a door and on the other side was another hallway leading deeper and wrapping around the basement level.

"Rooms and doors," he said and stepped closer to the door. If it was shut he'd open it and peek inside at first, letting the door swing open. If no obvious threat was there he would move inside and investigate further. He made careful note of the ceilings and eased in slowly, looking around the corners. If his son could crash out of a glass painting then who knows what else could be lurking around?

TLDR: investigated the first room in the basement.

#59Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:07 pm

Naga
The member 'Kazimir Seiryu' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 18

#60Judith Karlinius 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:38 am

Judith Karlinius
It seemed it was a very scary situation at hand to what was going on around her, This entire situation that was unfolding in this room was not something she enjoys the thought of at all. then again a simple question of if she should actually be enjoying this was an interesting question that would most likely never be anything else aside from no.

But there was other things to do at this point and she needed to continue on and find out what all she could do at this point because it was strange to have a sense of she needed to not only figure out a way of getting out of here.

So she would start walking past all of the viewing station of the cameras and try not to think about whatever was also staring at her at the time. So she would find the door the longest distance away from this station and attempt to open it to move on, She did not consider where it would go just she wanted to just continue to a different area and hope to make her way to a different room to eventually maybe head downstairs.


TLDR: Judith is walking to a door farthest away from the room she is currently in to see where she goes from here.

#61Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:38 am

Naga
The member 'Judith Karlinius' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 18

#62Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:34 am

Kuri the Callous
@Alisa You seem to forget that the entrance to the basement that Kazimir went to is over the barricade. You sadly couldn't get over there so you must walk back to the main room and go to the basement that way.

@Kazimir You go to the first room to your left. Once you try to open the door, it reveals that it was simply just a bathroom. Diry and full of grim. Nothing important in here!~ But at least you're safe.


@Judith You may have not realized it, but the room you finally go into was the room that Aleja had died in. Once you open the door, you see a bunch of scattered clothes, including Aleja's and a bunch of blood on the bed. Rope and chains were connected to said bed and yet, the body is missing. Yet you know the blood was fresh from not even ten minutes ago. With that being said, you hear rustling in the closet.


Meanwhile, Kuri tries to fight the urges to kill all of you as she is forcefully made to walk towards Kazimir and is now a room closer than she was. Not because she isn't evil or bad, but because she finds it less fun to let you all die from her hands.

The Demonic succubus comes from the furnace room and now goes down the hall on the rightest corner that goes towards the main room stairs to the basement.

#63Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:34 am

Naga
The member 'Kuri the Callous' has done the following action : Spin


#1 'Dice 20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice 20' : 6

#64Alisa 
Online

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 pm

Alisa





WORDS: 330 | TAG: @Halloween | CATWOMAN



Alisa rubbed her temple, finding her path forward blocked as she slid her hand back down to her hip... Strange... She remembered there being a way forward there, or at least, something resembling one? Heavens, just what did not-her-sister spike her drink with? Shaking her head and realizing she was better off not knowing:

"Well, guess we're back to square one...", she shrugged and spoke up to Sofia as she shook her head, sliding back to the bar room where she remembered seeing the stairs heading down, idly running her hands over the walls as she found her way back, and then turned left into the stairs heading down, realizing now she'd have little chance to find Kazimir in a maze-like house such as this now that he'd left her sight.

With Judith and Aleja exploring the rooms upstairs, she followed on downstairs, inspecting the staircase and whatever awaited her down below, making her way through as she explored the first room she came across, and looked around for ways to move forward and find whatever lever the clues pointed her towards. Even now she felt the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end as she looked left and right... That eerie sensation that they were being watched only heightened as they ventured into the dank, mouldy basement below:

"Keep your eyes peeled, Sofia..."

Actions:
Heads downstairs and makes her way to the first room, exploring that room and looking for different paths in the basement.




Frighteningly Beautiful



"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#65Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 pm

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 4

#66Alisa 
Online

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 pm

Alisa

R eroll x1




Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game


"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"


♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#67Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:55 pm

Naga
The member 'Alisa' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 12

#68Kazimir Seiryu 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:10 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Huh...that's it then. Just a bathroom," Kaz replied, a little displeased after all the mansion's majesty. He opened the door to a dingy bathroom. he closed the door behind himself and looked around the room once more. No need to go in there and he wasn't about to step in and be trapped inside the bathroom. Of all the places he didn't want to be trapped in here. That was nearing the top of his list.

He stepped to the next door near him. All the while he was wondering if the rooms would be important or if it was better to stay mobile and on the go. his hand reached for the handle. But stopped short.  The answer for him had always been to stay mobile. Why stop now? He let his hand drift away from the new handle and went down the next hallway, deeper into the haunted basement.

It was more important to reunite with teammates than to wander alone.

#69Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:10 pm

Naga
The member 'Kazimir Seiryu' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 10

#70Judith Karlinius 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:31 pm

Judith Karlinius
THere was just something about going into this room where looking at it she just realized in some manner what all could have been done here. But here she was in a bedroom and it was pretty messy with blood, where she just let out a bit of a sigh. You could see that it was a bit mentally draining for Judith to see these things and watch them in these horrors. But she did have to keep track of what was going on around her, She was not out of the neck of the woods she was deep in yet.

After all the was still a closet that was making a riddling noise which given the context. But Judith wanted to see what it was, but be safe about it. so she would go to the wall closest to that sound, place herself against it, Then put one of her hands on the handle of the door and making sure when she opened it she would not be in the path of the opening while she did and then stick to the wall while she did, if something did jump out at her she would hopefully be safe for her to do.

Then she counted to three in her mind then ran to go through next door that was not the closet or the door she just came from, to continue on somewhere else while hopefully not getting grabbed or harmed.

TLDR:Entered the room, put herself on the wall to open the closet door to not been seen while she does open it. then runs to go through the room.

#71Judith Karlinius 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:33 pm

Judith Karlinius
requested to roll.

#72Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:33 pm

Naga
The member 'Judith Karlinius' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 2

#73Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:40 pm

Kuri the Callous
Kuri hummed softly as she broke out of her trance. It was odd really. She looked around to see where she was and snapped her fingers real quick as she wanted to see what everyone else was up to. A book of Eris formed in front of her as it glowed blue. She saw the locations of everyone and then saw Judith's fate. "Mmmm, shall we do something?~", she questioned herself with a wicked grin and a finger against the corner of it. Her eyes looked at the portal as she went inside. Whoever was hit with the number, she will be beside.

#74Naga 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:40 pm

Naga
The member 'Kuri the Callous' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 11

#75Kuri the Callous 

♫ House on Haunted Hill ♫ [Group 1] - Page 3 Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:51 pm

Kuri the Callous
@Judith As Kuri was doing her whole portal thing. You decided to go up to the closet that was rustling and sounds of movement could be heard. When you went up to it to open it up, tentacles came out of the darkness of the closet as it was nothing by the abyss. It grabbed you and sucked you in, devouring your body like it was nothing.

Kuri appeared as it was happening and snapped her fingers to give Judith one last chance. "Oh Judith, my assistant of the past. I shall give you one last chance... Curiosity killed the cat you know," she darkly chuckled before snapping her fingers and rewinding time so Judith was now by the door - before opening the closet. Kuri stood tall in front of her and wiggling her finger, "Now, lets not open anything shall we?~" she leaned over and whispered into her ears before shoving her out the door. She closed it and left herself inside the room before destorying the beast within the wardrobe. Afterwards, she finally went into her portal once more to figure out where she'll go next.

Actions Kuri: Snapped out of trance, portaled to Judith and saved her (Her only Save), left again through a portal to see who is next for Safe or Death.


Meanwhile, the thick beautiful Demoness was now ever so close as she spotted a black-haired beauty with quite a looker of a red-brown head. Her eyes lit up as she floated towards them and was now in her way. "Hello my dearies,~" she licked her lips as she was now in the way of the two women. "If you satisfy my will, perhaps we can share a little something,~" she purred and flicked her hair. The woman with the red eyes interested her much, but so did the other. If they did not satisfy the woman then who knows what will happen.~

Demoness: In front of Alisa and Sofia. Alisa must roll certain numbers of; 3,6,7,12,13,16,19 to live.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum