Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Akuko 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Akuko
There was a bit of a smile as Ragnar seemed to start working what he wanted to do into his system. He needed time to process and get use to such information leading Akuko to mention to him."I promise you, actually dating me will be far easier in moments alone like this. Rather then be roaming about in public."It was a bit of a promise and truthful statement at the same time. Akuko was a handful in many ways but maybe just not here.

With the quiet moment of touch. Akuko just seemed to mention."See, giving some one a pat on the butt isn't so hard now huh?"Even if she was not rushing to get such a reaction it was teaching Ragnar it was okay to touch. Then again if asked about Akuko could admit she was just kind of leading Ragnar to touch a few things she wanted him to touch because she was being a good girl for once so you could easily tell her that.

But she was merely just trying to get him to laugh as well."Was there something else you wanted to do? Or did you want to stand here for a few hours and hug?"with either options it did not seem Akuko was complaining at all she was just making sure he was doing a few things he wanted to bringing her here.

#27Takao 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:02 pm

Takao

Ragnar laughed for a moment before saying " Listen. There are many women that I have meet that could kill me instantly. Karisa, Quilla, and many others. I am not one to assume just because you are a women, that you can't hurt me if I do something you didn't agree to."

Ragnar was honestly being very truthful here, as far as he knows, Akuko might be just as strong as he is and respecting her, not only the right thing to do, might also save his life. Ragnar was stupid, in alot of ways, but he isn't suicidal...well.. he kinda was. He was dating an extremely beautiful daemon who is known to be a trickster. He is pretty sure there is a story about this somewhere, where a man gets tricked to sell his soul for a women.

Hearing the last question, Ragnar couldn't help himself but try his hand anyway. Maybe he was the guy in the story willing to sell his soul for a women. Ragnar moved his other hand down to Akuko's butt before pulling her closer to him and gently biting her neck before saying " I can think of someone I would like to do. " He expected a no to this, but hey, you miss all the shots you don't take.

#28Akuko 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Akuko
It was interesting to learn all of things, then again Akuko did not know how many people that where that powerful but did not know one of the names or well put a face to it anyway. But she was not interested in figuring out entirely who this Karisa is."I am sure it put things into an interesting view to know so many."She laughed about it because she was just that way names at this time really did not mean much being in a wood cabin at this time. It was just these two but she understood why he was a bit weary.

But Ragnar's actions did not seem unwelcome it seemed to bring a bit more  of a flare to the moment."Oh? getting the rougher parts are we?"Not that she seemed to take it horribly just seemed to mention that just to see what would be said."Be careful how hard you bite...I might return the favour just harder."Akuko laughed about it even if she seemed okay with it in the end. She would not bite anywhere too painful but this might be a ride Ragnar might not be ready for depending how it went.

But then, Akuko let go of Ragnar for a moment. Even placing one of her hands upon his shoulder to give herself some amount of space. Then well Akuko's skin started going the shade of blue it went when she turned into a daemon."Oh....well look at that, It's night time." Thus Akuko getting clothing off was pretty simple when the change over to daemon left you pretty much naked anyway, the only thing never really explained that could be just consider magic was how the dark patches of skin that covered part of her like clothing came to exist it would feel like slik and looked dark enough blue to just be think clothing, Akuko assumed it was part of the deal and the form she took, It covered her up in public and left all of the normal function of the human body happen it seemed, But nonetheless it seemed to go away at will to leave Akuko uncovered for the situation at hand.

But daemon Akuko taking that hand off of Ragnar just simply walk back over then kind of placed herself on Ragnar enough to start leaning him downward."But I guess, we need to get some of energy out of both of our systems don't we?"It was too far now to ever consider going back, after it seemed that they both had to let that energy out of their system, Just Akuko took the lead so who knew what would happen, At least these two were alone in the wood so how loud they got would not be a worry.

#29Takao 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:15 pm

Takao

Ragnar smiled to himself and laughed as she threatened to bite him back harder. As a counter to that comment, he sated " Well maybe I would like that. We have to find out. " As Akuko let go of Ragnar for a moment, he quickly noticed that her body changed back to her daemon shape. Ragnar wasn't fully sure how any of that worked, but it was clear that she looked different from the other times he had seen her. The dark cloth that normally covers her body appeared to be missing at that moment, and some of Ragnar's curiosity was quickly resolved.

" Yes. I think we do have some energy to release"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour or two later, it was honestly hard for Ragnar to figure out what time it was because he didn't have clocks in his cabin. Ragnar sat up for a moment and winced slightly at his shoulder, back and chest started to hurt. He hadn't noticed until now that he had a large slightly bleeding bite mark on his right trapezius, along with scratch marks on his chest and back, which had finally stopped bleeding. Ragnar took a moment to look back at Akuko, wherever she happened to be before saying " For someone that I had to treat so gently, you sure know how to go rough on me. Though I guess I can handle pain a bit better then you can"

Ragnar stood up and began to stretch as his back cracked and moved. Ragnar went over to a near by closet and pulled out a couple of towels and began cleaning up the mess that him and Akuko had made during their couples therapy session. Ragnar was impressed, what Akuko lacked in strength she made up for in willpower and stubbornness at times. That was an odd thing for Ragnar to realize how much weaker Akuko was then him physically, but it made sense. She was a mage, and an assassin based mage at that. She most likely didn't need a lot of strength to do what she does. Ragnar also tossed one to Akuko to make sure she had something as well to clean off.

Ragnar did learn some stuff about how durable and strong Akuko was, which did let him know couple of things. One that she was most likely much weaker then Ragnar, but by how much isn't really known but she was able to hold her own so that was something. Either way it took Ragnar a minute to clean up, and then to go to a mirror to see how bad the damage was from his war with Akuko. There was some battles won and lost for Ragnar, but that was how war worked sometimes.

After looking at his back in a mirror he called back out into the cabin " It looks like a snow leopard tried to ambush me and eat me Akuko! " It honestly didn't look that bad at all, it would heal in a day or two at most and it wouldn't be noticed, but Akuko wasn't the only one to give people shit.

#30Akuko 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:25 pm

Akuko
When talking about being attack by a snow leopard, Akuko seemed to laugh about it. Then well casually walking over picking up the towel and wiping herself off slightly then just quietly hugged Ragnar from behind."Uh huh? I will take that as a compliment."Then gives him a few kisses on the back of the neck, after all the rough times were on hold for the moment and where not entirely needed to let out."Because at least with a leopard there is still some fur to call fuzzy, as well as joke about taming an animal."Akuko did also mean that as a joke she did not consider herself an animal at all. Akuko did have a lot of humour in her she expressed but it all things she wanted to have other people laugh about.

But given it was still evening time the dark blue pattern on her skins showed back up like it was her having clothing on again, Even then if touched compared to the lighter parts of her daemon skin it felt almost no different."At least I don't eat human flesh." She also laughed about it, Sure bites exchanged, in some manner they both got carried away but seemed they where okay."Unless you need me to be a bit more gentle next time?"She did not mind if the answer was yes but she knew she would be okay even if rough bedroom habits did get out of hand this time.

Then she would let go, walk to the front of Ragnar and honestly check him over to see if anything else was off."But play marks aside your fine."Then she could not help but even ask anyway after all she was still pretty careful to make sure everyone was over all okay and healthy."Unless you need anything else?" This kind of showed a bit of mutual respect for one another she was already making sure he did not need anything else. Consider their previous few hours to have a bit of sweetness was interesting at best or strange.

But after checking over Akuko would just merely walk away to go look out the nearest window, after all she did not mind just seeing the land around her every once and a while.

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Shenhe10
#31Takao 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:43 pm

Takao

Ragnar smiled when he heard the laugh he was aiming for, and then felt a warm body against his back and kissing. " O yea.. you are a very scary animal. Just terrifying " Turning around and wrapping his arms around Akuko, one of his hands giving Akuko's butt a gentle slap and kissed her. Ragnar was surpised to see that her 'clothes' seemed to come back on for the moment. Well that is interesting, Ragnar wondered how that worked? She must just walk around naked at all times but the 'cloth' was simply changing her skin color to make it look like clothing. Ragnar wondered how long it took Akuko to figure that trick out.

Pulling away from the kiss, he said " No. Your totally fine love. These will heal over soon enough, though if you want to continue to show your claim on me, we might have to do this more often. " Ragnar smiled at Akuko, as she had pulled away at this point. Ragnar would honestly accept whatever response she gave, mostly because he was half joking and didn't expect a serious answer in return to his counter. He also didn't know how jealous Akuko was with her partners, Ragnar knew how jealous he could be on the wrong day. Though honestly that might just be due to his anger more then real jealousy, and finding an easy excuse to hurt someone.

Maybe some of Akuko was rubbing off on Ragnar, because he normally would never speak like this to anyone. Well Ragnar assumed that there were far worst things for Ragnar to start picking up from Akuko. " Well I need you to keep being in my life, assuming that the past couple of hours were good enough to keep you interested in me. " Ragnar smiled at Akuko as she walked towards the window, watching her go for a moment. Ragnar thought back to an saying he once heard, "I hate to see you leave, but love to watch you retreat" Ragnar thought about that for a moment, no that wasn't the saying. What was that saying? Ragnar's mind was crystal clear in some areas and foggy in others.

Ragnar pulled himself away from that thought as he said " There is a shower in the bathroom, if you want to wash up before bed. If you need anything, let me know, otherwise I am going to head up to bed. " Ragnar went up the stairs into the bedroom at that point. There were two bathrooms with a shower, one was downstairs and one was in the bedroom where Ragnar was. When Akuko went into the bedroom, she would see Ragnar laying in the bed, covered up to the waist, propped up and reading a book in Icebergian. The title was unreadable to Akuko, and she could see that Ragnar had a pen in his hand and he is crossing stuff out of the book as he was reading.

#32Akuko 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:29 pm

Akuko
It was an interesting comment but Akuko would just mention one thing."Do consider, that as much fun as that is."In which there was always a chance in the future of something like that happening with her but she was not going to always be around each other for such things to happen daily, But there was also a degree of trust between them both. Or at least Akuko would express it."We both do things as we need too in life, I trust you to commit sole to me as a lover."You think Akuko would be more about wild and insane things as a daemon but she was fairly more normal and leveled headed about committed love lives.

Even if in the honeymoon phase of their love life, Akuko did seem to keep things a bit in line in some manner she had her own beliefs."I would solely expect you to be monogamous as a partner."She said it so casually which was most likely why it was serious but it was not anything horrible. Just continuing to show the complex looking Akuko was a simple honest woman when she had her personal life. Ragnar affection was welcome and she seemed still in good spirits.

Looking out the window she was honestly just checking if the sun was coming up soon or not. It was not anything too serious but she would return not too far after, before continuing what she was taking to him about. In which she knew it was the case it was because no matter what form she was Ragnar was content with her."But alas as I was saying, I am not intending to ever have desires for another man, with the idea of you not having desires for another woman, That was how i was raised anyway."It was what she expected and it was pretty simple anyway.

But when mentioned of the shower."Eh, I am more of a sleep in and shower in the morning kind of woman if i am honest."But they were talking about bed Akuko would just let out a bit of that trickster smile for a moment."Loser has to be the little spoon."With that Akuko knowing very well her element of toying around was darkness and shadow quickly faded into shadows, but you could hear her fast walking to the bed room,Ragnar had a moment that if he timed it right and listen to where the steps were coming from, He could very well catch Akuko before she made it there.

If he didn't catch Akuko, she would be laying on the right side of the bed, on her stomach head pointed at where the pillows would be, She was waiting to hear Ragnar come in that bedroom, But her back the turned so that was proof she was not taking that listening seriously.

#33Takao 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

Takao

Ragnar listened to what Akuko was saying and he couldn't help but feel like this was a joke, and he almost laughed at the joke but stopped because she seemed to serious. Ragnar let her finish her speech, and he was stunned for a moment as he tried to figure out what he should say in this case. It wasn't like Ragnar had even thought about setting these ground rules, and to be honest it made sense. It just wasn't something Ragnar put mental cycles into because Ragnar was still very much in the honeymoon stage and was very much only interested in Akuko.

This thought was snapped out of him for a moment when he heard Akuko talk about sleeping in and showing in the morning, and then heard the challenge. Ragnar was very confused for a moment, part of his brain was still foggy. Loser of what? Also what does a spoon have to do with any of this? By the time his brain had unfogged himself enough, he realized the only way Ragnar was beating Akuko to the bed was going through the ceiling on this floor. Ragnar wanted to win, at anything, but he wasn't willing to break his house to do it. So with a sigh he accepted his loss and then walked up the stairs like a normal human and went to bed with Akuko.

Laying on the left side of the bed, he got into bed and with his right hand began to rub Akuko's back. Ragnar had guessed that Akuko was the type to feel that physical affection was the best way to show her that Ragnar cared. " I want to say that I agree to us only having each other as partners. I hadn't even thought of anything else as a possibility. On a less personal note and a more 'business' related note. I think my guild is fading fast, several of our members have vanished off the face of the earth, so I am going to need a new guild soon. Do you think your guild would be willing to take me in? "

#34Akuko 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:21 pm

Akuko
It would almost seemed that Akuko did just go right to sleep even with the back rub feeling the smoothness of her skins it seemed she had gone to sleep. But she was not after all she had things to answer. As Ragnar gave Akuko a back rub, The hanging appendages on her back then well started wrapping around the forearms one for each arm and started guiding him to an area she seemed to show that needed a bit more work, Then slightly let out a joyful hum. She was awake and listening."It is better, to state the terms, then not have a understanding later....I would hate to see disappointment in a persons over an error of communication."Then well his arms were free.

Then she got on her feet."Go take the right side."She gave to him for a reason. While he moved over hopefully she would answer."Oh...we just start dating and you want to move in do we?"Akuko said as a joke, But she did not actually assume that at all."I am kidding, But if you wish to join the guild I am part of...I am sure I have no problem taking you in."So he had a guild to fall back too.

But then Akuko settle into being the big spoon as Ragnar lost. The large man had Akuko wrapping her arms around him in comfort and more. Ragnar now knew what she meant by spooning. Then just asked in general."Do you have any more worries before bed?"She assumed it was a no but always was better to ask.

#35Takao 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:05 pm

Takao

Ragnar laughed at her joke " Yes. We just started dating and we should move in together, also we should plan our marriage date right now. " Ragnar was clearly sarcastic about this and had no interest in really marrying Akuko at this moment in time. They had just started dating, no reason to think any father then hours ahead right now.

Ragnar looked at Akuko for a moment as he tried to figure out what the hell she was talking about, and why he had to move sides of the bed. Then he remembered something about spooning, and with a shrug, Ragnar got to the right side of the bed. As Akuko wrapped her arms around him it finally hit him. This was what she meant. Well why the fuck would anyone name this act of cuddling, spooning? Ragnar admitted that they looked like two spoon put against each other but when does one hold two spoons this close to each other. It makes no sense. As Akuko asked the question, Ragnar said back " No. I am good. See you in the morning. "

Ragnar then closed his eyes and within thirty seconds was asleep. Sometimes you had to learn a skill to get to sleep as quickly as possible during combat and it helped to have it.

#36Akuko 

Cabin in the Woods [Private Akuko] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:37 pm

Akuko
IT would just be one final remark from Akuko about what the marriage part."Careful now dear....Don't joke about things you might not want to happen...for with me I could consider making it true."Akuko was pretty much hinting that if he thought it could be considered a joke you never know when one could consider marriage a possibly it was meant to make him nervous.

But alas during their time in the hours they slept it would eventually turn daytime, Akuko would turn back to normal in the morning, even had her clothing turn back to normal. Then she would wake up wondering why she felt a bit more warm then normal during the evening but because she was already fairly comfortable Akuko got away from cuddle pile they was her and Ragnar, Then took off all of her normal clothing. Then got back to to cuddling and sleeping for a few more hours, Then she would eventually go for a shower in the mid afternoon. While one was quick to go to sleep the other took a bit but she was a bit odd that way.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum