Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:06 am

Yuurei

A beautiful day on Luluhawa Island would be the best place to be located at one of the beaches or even beach houses within the island. Still, Yuurei had decided it was best to enjoy his time in the huge forest that was within the island. He wanted to enjoy the wildlife that was here. It wasn’t just that, but he had heard there was a group of people who were causing annoyance to the animals here. He had known Aina Forest from being safe from that, but he guess today was different.

The Nephilim moved through the forest with Renji next to him and the two of them were enjoying the beauty of this place. Of course, they knew what they were here for, but Yuurei figured he would enjoy his time here too.

“Did you buy any extra items after you bought that bag from that weird guy?” Renji would ask him.

“No, I’m thinking about what to get. There are a lot of things and I’m just trying to make the right decision.” He said as they kept moving.

Yuurei's Outfit:

#2† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:12 pm

† Aleja

Aleja kept quiet as she crept behind the man with a companion that looked all too familiar- except, she doubted that this was really a companion. Admittedly, she wasn't always her rational self when she was in hunter mode. The locales spoke of a group of men hunting and terrorizing the animals in the forest and the Vampress couldn't have that. Just because she was no longer a wood-elf didn't mean she didn't care about the Earth and its creatures. After all, she was a pantheress now. Her quick conclusion was that the little creature walking beside the man was a prisoner!

Aleja's movement was silent as she snuck behind the tall man as he walked freely through the forests. Finally, when she was just four feet away she leapt onto his back, wrapping her hind legs around his stomach and her arms around his neck. She needed answers. "Why the hell are you in this forest, asshole!?" she would shout. Her bosom pressed against the back of his head as she attempted to take him to the ground, ready to show no mercer to this foolish percher!

Last edited by Aleja on Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would continue moving through the forest with Renji without a care in the world. He was fine, or at least he felt that he was. He would, however, feel danger coming from behind him. He was ready for it as he would look at Renji.

“Items please.” He said to his partner.

Renji would hear this and he was confused as to why Yuurei would ask him this question. It was then a woman would come from behind and she would grapple Yuurei. The Nephilim would put his hand up to his neck as she was basically going to try and choke him out.

Renji would open his bag, and Yuurei’s equipment would be placed on him. Yuurei would feel her all on him as he felt her pulling her body back.

Yuurei would just smile for a bit as he would fight back to make sure he didn’t fall to the ground.

“We’re here to stop some poachers from poaching the area. Yuu, how did you let her grab you like that.” He asked Yuurei.

“I felt danger coming, but I wanted to see if you would respond to me when I said items. Got to work on that.” He said as if he would keep holding her from choking him out.

“As my friend said, we’re here trying to stop people from poaching the wildlife here. Unless you’re one of them?” He asked her waiting for a response.

#4† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:11 pm

† Aleja

The first thing Lady Celdrua noticed was that for some reason she couldn't pull the man's body down. It was like he was a literal walking, talking wall. Yet still, she tried. The man was just far too strong, she hated it. She hated that she couldn't snap his neck on command like she could with most others. The vampiress grunted as she pulled and pulled, not even paying attention to what was being said until she realized something. She'd heard these same voices before, both the creature's and the man's. Her eyes quickly averted to the exceed before realizing who he was, then slowly down at Yuurei as her face flushed with a quiet red color, barely enough for anyone to notice unless they were staring dead in her face. "O-oh, I-" without hesitation she jumped off of Yuurei and turned her back towards the duo. How embarrassing, Yuurei was basically the Lord of the North now- or at least he would be something of the sort according to her files. "Well it doesn't look like you're looking for poachers." she hissed, still embarrassed with her back facing the two who she had identified as acquaintances. Slowly she turned back towards them and frowned. "Do I look like a poacher to you, Yuurei Starlight?"

#5Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:34 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would feel her trying to take him down, but he was doing his best to make sure he was against it. The Nephilim would feel her getting off him, and he would crack his neck as he would take the helmet off as he turned. He would see that the woman had turned around and now her back was facing toward them.

It wouldn’t take long for her to speak back to them, and he would rub the back of his head. It did look like they weren’t doing anything that was true, but they were looking for a trail that would lead them to the poachers.

The Nephilim would wait for her to turn around and she would ask him a question. It would seem like she knew them, and it was based on their voice over everything.

“Well, my helmet didn’t show you were a bad person. Still, it looks like you do poach people who are doing horrible things.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

“I was looking for a trail before I started hunting. Have we met?” He asked her waiting for an answer.

#6† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:53 pm

† Aleja

Aleja squinted her eyes as she looked at Yuurei. She hadn't even noticed he equipped like...so much stuff. Requip magic? Was there anything this Nephilim couldn't do? Also, how the hell was he able to tell she wasn't "evil"? So many questions, more than she had before, at least. Slowly she walked up to Yuurei and would lean over to get a closer look at his helmet. She wanted it. Lady Celdrua could tell that it was a worthy piece of metal and it was clear that it was worth a pretty penny. The Commander looked back at Yuurei and sighed.

"Well..it's my job."

Indeed, Aleja did kill many...many people- in such a short span of time to. The once naive child, who had sworn never to kill was long gone. The Death Dealer casually placed a hand on her hip and relaxed her stance. Her black leather pants gripped her body to perfection and her orange sweater hinted at the rest of her physique. Her parents would have killed her if they saw her wear something like this. Then, boom...the question dropped. This was why Miss Celdrua stood to herself. Yuurei had met her when she was a much different person, trying to be someone she wasn't despite the solution to all her internal problems being so easy to obtain.

"I've met you before but I don't believe you've met me." she said. She wasn't lying either. In a sense Yuurei had met someone who wasn't truly Aleja. "And you too, cutie~" she winked at the exceed. Quickly trying to change the subject, Lex spoke before Yuurei could respond. "Aleja, Captain Commander of the Rune Knights- for now, at least. Nice to officially meet you, angel boy." she extended her hand for him to shake.

#7Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:33 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would look at her as she had gotten close to him and looked at his helmet. It would seem like she was examining the item before she explained it was her job. Still, he didn’t know who she was, but he really did though. It was then she would tell him that she had met him, but he didn’t meet her. He couldn’t figure it out as she had introduced herself as Aleja and a Rune Knight at that. He would wave at her as she had called him an angel boy.

“Interesting, a Rune Knight. I did meet a person from the Rune Knights recently. He was the only Rune Knight I’ve ever met before. This is going off on a whim and no disrespect if I’m wrong, but does that mean you are or more correctly you were Alejandro?” He asked her.

She was a beautiful man, but now that she turned into a woman, the beauty didn’t change.

#8† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:49 pm

† Aleja

How embarrassing. The Vampiress quickly snatched her hand back upon hearing Yuurei ask the next question. For a moment she was trapped in her stance, stunned by how foolish, yet how innocent he was. At his big ass age, at that! For the record, she wasn't ashamed of how she was born or the fact that she was forced to conform to this idea of what her father thought she should have been based on how she appeared, she just...she just sacrificed everything to find a way to be her fullest self. It wasn't a curse, it was a gift, a blessing...it was reality. Even then...

"Maldito idiota, no solo haces preguntas como esa!" her hand would quickly glide across his face with just enough force to teach him a lesson as she'd scolded the white haired Northerner at damn near super sonic speed in a tone resembling one her mother would have used once upon a time. "Do you just say the first thing that comes to your mind?!" It was as if eyes glared into his soul, knowing that he didn't mean anything by it, almost like a Naive little boy. At the same time, she quickly found herself admiring just how easily he said things.

Yuurei was the closest thing to pure hearted she'd ever met. "But to answer your question..." finally calming down, she looked towards the ground. How fucking pathetic of her to look so weak in front of him. "Yeah, I was- or at least thought I was."

#9Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:12 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at her attack Yuurei, and he would see that she was hitting him. He closed the eye of the side of his face that got hit. When she connected her slap, he would open his eye slowly as he would see that she left a little red marking on his face. He would chuckle with embarrassment as he put his right hand on the back of his head. It seemed like he hit a nerve, and this was something he had a problem with. It was that he had no real social skills for eighteen years.

“Yeah, I do have that habit. It’s why I get in trouble a lot. For example just now.” He said this to her.

He would smile as if he was right, but that person no longer existed, and he was cool with that. Aleja was always there and just ready to take on the world.

“I’m glad to finally meet you Aleja. It seems fate has brought us together again. Still, it doesn’t stop the fact that there are some poachers around these parts. Do you want to help me take care of them?” He asked her waiting for an answer as he would rub his cheek for a bit with his left hand.

#10† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:27 pm

† Aleja

"Mm..." Aleja nodded. Yuurei just needed to clean up his social skills was all. The emotions the Lady once felt soon faded as the Northern leader brought up the poachers, she totally forgot. United by fate, just as Lord Starlight had said, the two seemed to share a destiny...perhaps. There was something oddly familiar about him, as if she had always known him. She remembered once she felt a familiar connection due to the essence they shared from being elves, now that her essence was damn near gone she was curious about how it was possible that she still felt that connection.

Nonetheless, it was time to get the show on the road. 'Right." she focused as she turned to walk deeper into the forest. Silence graced her footsteps, even as she walked upon branches and twigs. "Before I ran into you, I was following a trail and it suddenly stopped where we met. There's something just so strange about this whole thing." Whilst she walked, the commander's eyes darted around, making sure to stay alerted.

"The trail I followed was made of blood, animal blood to be exact. I can't exactly say for sure, but I don't think these poachers are human, Avariel." Vampires maybe? they wouldn't come somewhere so sunny and hot to hunt. Werewolves wouldn't either, so what the hell was happening? "Did you see anything?"

#11Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her words and it would seem like she was able to sense blood. He knew of vampires, but he was sure dragon slayers could probably smell it too. He wouldn’t ask her that question, but he looked at her as she seemed to have lost the trail where they met. He would look around as he was checking to see if there were any prints on the ground or anything of the sort.

“No, I didn’t see anything. You were legit the only person I felt or sensed approaching around me. There hasn’t been any type of danger within twenty meters of myself.” He said as he rubbed his chin.

Renji would look at the two of them as they were trying to figure things out. He figured he would put his input.

“I can always be the bait to see where that leads us.” He said this wondering what Yuurei would say.

“Of course, you would want to be bait.” He said to Renji.

He would shake his head as they would exchange thumbs up and he would make sure to follow his friend but from a distance.

#12† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:56 pm

† Aleja

Demons maybe? The lady tried to make sense of it but none of it was exactly clicking for her, at least not yet. Luluhawa Island had been one of the safest places to be for about a year now. While it was possible that the creatures of night migrated, she didn't think it was likely to happen. Alex absorbed Yuurei's words. He had some sort of sensory ability, one more vague than her own vampiric sensory.

It didn't come as a surprise to see how selfless Renji was. Yuurei was his best friend, they were bound to share some traits. Aleja smiled warmly at the exceeds initiative, it was honorable and pure, something she hadn't been since she joined the Rune Knights. They ruined her. "Good idea. Be careful, alright?" was her response to Renji. Some animals you just shouldn't eat and Renji was one of them. As the exceed made his way to distance himself some, the vampire began to speak to her new companion.

"So, Yuurei, what's the trick?" she asked Yuurei, never once taking her eyes off of the area around Renji. "You're not a werewolf, elves don't have sensory skills, you aren't a vampire and Nephilim's lack sensory abilities as well. So...is it an Avariel thing?"

#13Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:26 pm

Yuurei

Renji would move away from the group as he figured this would be for the best. He wondered what was going to happen and honestly, he wondered what was poaching the wildlife here. He would keep his eyes on Renji and soon enough he would be asked a question. He wanted to look at her, but he didn’t want to lose sight of his partner. She would ask him how he was able to sense things naturally, and he had a smile on his face.

“If I tell you, then you join Paradise Dawn. If you want to protect people you can still do that, but someone with potential and talent like yours would do wonders if you were helping me protect the North from all its threats.” He said to Aleja with a huge smile on his face

If she refused he would tell her anyways. He just couldn’t help but ask her.

#14† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:02 pm

† Aleja

Aleja sucked her teeth, "Yuurei, please." she remarked rolling her eyes. What followed next was a friendly and genuine giggle as she shook her head. Aleja thought for a second about what that would even look like. Paradise Dawn, moving to the North. She'd have to move her whole family to the North just to protect them. That was the only reason she was still even in the Rune Knights at that point. Just switching banners like that- considering Yuurei was widely known as the chosen protector and Leader of the North- she would be losing a lot. Status, opportunities, and most of all; money. Her grunt days were over.

"I lead one-fourth of the Rune Knights, that's no small feat, mi amor~..." she moved her hair behind her ears, "I'm a Celdrua. Between my household name and my job position, we're almost equals Mr...King of the North" Aleja emphasized the last words wanting to tease the silver haired man. "So offer me something worth my while... I'm worth a lot of money." she turned to Yuurei for the briefest moment and looked at him almost as if she was trying to seduce him. "Queen of the North has a nice ring to it.~"

#15Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:01 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her, and he chuckled as it seemed like that wasn’t something that she was expecting from him. It wouldn’t take long for her to explain her situation, and soon enough throwing a counteroffer on the table. He wouldn’t be giving her Queen of the North because that was a big thing to give to anybody.

“Well, you could lead a group of your own in Paradise Dawn. As for money, I can always pay you to join Paradise Dawn, but I would rather you to join on your own free will.” He said with a smile on his face.

He could see her face as she seemed to have been flirting with him.

“Sounds like a tall order. If you want a title like that, you would have to prove your loyalty and your time.” He said to her with a smirk on his face as he would look at Renji.

Renji would hear stuff around the area, but he wouldn’t be able to see anything as of yet.

#16† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:55 pm

† Aleja

Aleja thought about the offer. She had already been planning to leave the Rune knights anyway, probably ask for a sponsored leave, and become someone known as Crime Sorciere. Maybe Paradise Dawn was a better option. She was a lone wolf, a Mercenary at heart and Dawn seemed to fit almost too perfectly- not to mention her family lived in Worth Woodsea. Lex smiled, blushing as Yuurei spoke of her being being loyal enough to maybe assume a role like the one she playfully suggested. Now the young Stellan had come across a variety of men, some had the opportunity to remain in her presence, others too boring for her to even consider, but none had been able to make way long enough to win her over in any sense of the word.

There was something about Yuurei that was special. It made sense that he was the leader of a faction, he had a...way about him. A charm probably capable of securing any woman he wanted. It was annoying, and she wouldn't let him conquer her that way, even if he wasn't trying to...

"..." all she could do was gaze upon him. She realized herself looking a little too long in her silence before turning back towards Renji. The lone pantheress wasn't an easy catch, but admittedly she had already made up in her mind that she would join Paradise Dawn. She knew enough about the guild and disgustingly, Yuurei had managed to charm her without even trying. Clearing her throat, "We'll see after we find the poachers. Do you sense anything, yet?" she spoke a lot gentler than she had before trying to change the subject.

#17Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:27 pm

Yuurei

Renji would start to hear the noises getting closer and louder. It was annoying, but he would look around to see if he could spot anything, but it would be of no use. Still, he hoped that Yuurei would be able to sense something close.

Yuurei was waiting for a response, but nothing came out of her. He would smile at her as he would look over at Renji. He couldn’t see it clearly, but something was up with his friend. He has never seen Renji move around like that, which meant one thing something wasn’t right.

It wouldn’t take long for him to feel the tingling sensation on his neck as he could feel four of them coming. Two from the right and then there were two coming from the left. He would hear Aleja ask him a question after hinting she might join Paradise Dawn after they dealt with things here.

“Yeah, there are four of them coming in fast and to Renji. Two on the right and two on the left.” He let her know as he was getting ready to take on the side that he was on.

#18† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:36 pm

† Aleja

And straight to action they went. Yuurei had that cool sensory thing that allowed him to feel when things were too close. Aleja had been very interested in how it worked, but it seemed she would have to join Paradise Dawn for that first. Quickly, the requip mage drew two guns; Vash and Knives right after Yuurei said they were coming. Seeing as she was already on the left side, she would take the left.  She waited for the right moment to strike. About fifteen seconds later she witnessed two black eyed humans emerge, each of them had some sort of glowy tendrils sprouting from their backs. "Renji, look out!" The vampire wasted no time. As she darted forward at an angle towards the hungry ghoul, she shot four bullets. Two in its chest and two in its face before kneeing it in its head just before it reached where Renji was. The creature had little time to do anything before it was hit with a barrage of bullets. The commander stood and looked over it but after it stopped moving she turned to Yuurei. "What the hell are these things?"

#19Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would move the moment that Aleja had moved. The ghouls would appear not too long after, and with his speed, he would close the gap between them and him before they could reach Yuurei. He was right in front of them as he would stretch his right arm straight to the first ghoul. The morphed human would be taken by surprise by this as his arm moved too fast. He would snap it back and the ghoul would fall to the ground. Of course, the second one would extend its tentacles to him, and he would laugh. He would dodge the attacks and he would close the gap between the two of them again. This time he would swing his left hand straight into the ghoul’s face, knocking him out in the process. He would look over to Aleja as she had asked him what these things were.

“I have no idea what these things were, but they were definitely something I have never seen before. You two okay?” He asked as Renji ran to him.

#20† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:36 pm

† Aleja

"Maybe it has something to do with the Dark Universe?" she wondered to herself. Just as her words departed from her lips she felt a grip on her ankle. With a gasp, Aleja quickly turned and slammed her heeled boot into the ghoul's face. "I'm okay. Are you alright, my lord?" Aleja asked as she turned back to Yuurei with a sigh. She was a Captain Commander, which meant she protected and served all of Fiore's citizens- it also meant that she adhered to the way things were. "Do you sense any more?" She asked. If Yuurei didn't then she would probably leave the rest to him. There had been way too much happening in Earthland and this was something she'd have to report. It was in this moment that she decided that her family needed to be protected. Perhaps the Rune Knights wasn't where she belonged after all. Central had been tanking a lot of attacks and the North seemed to be the quietist, oddly enough.

#21Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:19 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her thoughts from where these had come from. To be honest, he wouldn’t be surprised if these things had come from there. He had never seen them before, so he could only assume that would be the case.

“You could be right on that, these things could have come from there. If that is the case, then it means we’re going to see different and unique people that adapt these abilities.” He said to Aleja as she would deal with a ghoul before asking him if he was okay.

Yuurei would smile at her he would stand straight and relax. He would look around to see if there was anything else coming their way.

“No, I don’t sense anything, we should be fine. Hopefully, the animals being killed with stop. So, what do you plan on doing now Aleja?” He asked her, waiting for an answer before making his next move.

#22† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:53 pm

† Aleja

The commander nodded. Yuurei was right, they should expect to see more of these twisted humans pop up out of the woodworks. The whole ordeal caused Aleja to gaze upon the ground beneath her, pondering on ways to protect her family from all that'd been wreaking havoc on Earthland. It felt like they were living out their last days and what better way to ensure the prosperity of the Celdrua's than to bring the family together? Aleja balled up her fists as Yuurei asked what was next for her. Suddenly, she was compelled by this feeling of desperation, as if she had run out of options and was placing her faith in the man before her. Her eyes slowly gazed up at him, fueled by a bit of determination.

"I..." she began, "can't promise that I'll join your guild. My focus right now is House Celdrua, and honestly I don't fully trust you just yet. Still, I plan to move to the North anyway with the rest of my family and you're the chosen leader there, so I'll recognize you the same way of course." There was a silence for a moment. This was Lady Celdrua was finally stepping up, refusing to be shackled by the chains of expectations any longer. With a slight bow, she continued.

The North was where she belonged and Yuurei was a half-elf, something she felt comfortable with. It all just seemed so right. "You officially have an ally in me Yuurei Starlight." Opportunity...

#23Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:26 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would wait for an answer, and it would seem like she thought it through. He wouldn’t say anything, clearly waiting for her to speak her mind. He would listen to her words, and he understood her focus. He had a smile on his face as he was glad to hear what she had to say. The last thing she had said brought a nice warmth to his heart.

“I’m glad to hear that Aleja. I say focus on bringing your house together and making sure that they are protected from anything that can do them harm. I will also make sure that they stay safe to the best of my abilities. I will look forward to seeing you more though and I’m glad to have you as an ally.” He paused for a second.

“Also you have an ally in me as well Aleja Celdrua.” He said with a smile on his face as he would stretch his hand out to shake it.

#24† Aleja 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:42 am

† Aleja

Aleja nodded. At least Yuurei understood, but she got the feeling that he was probably a very understanding person. The Stellan smiled warmly. She was glad that Yuurei promised to protect her family. She wondered if he even heard of them? After all, the Celdrua's were the largest Elven family in Fiore. Perhaps not, but either way Yuurei's equal support was appreciated. "And I you, my lord." she said with a slight bow. "It's beautiful thing to see someone who shares the Elven essence have control over the North, rightfully so." Naturally, Aleja had to add that. Although she may have not been an elf at the moment, she was born from two. Her family would be eased knowing that Yuurei was to be their official King.

Though at the same time, something about that shook her to her core. For now, she would ignore the negative feelings. The vampiress gently took his hand and shook. "For now, I'll take my leave. The Celdrua's will be in the North soon. So who knows, maybe I'll run into you again?" She shrugged, waving at Renji before turning to leave if there were no more words. Perhaps in the Future Paradise Dawn could be her home. However, she doubted Yuurei was prepared to pay the price she sought.

-Exit-

#25Yuurei 

Stopping the Poachers from Poaching (Aleja) Empty Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:17 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear her, and he would smile at her. He was glad to be doing something for the good of the North. He wasn’t sure how he had gotten into this position, but it would seem like things had a way of pushing him to this kind of stuff. The Nephilim would hear the last thing she had said as it would seem like she would be on her way. He would nod.

“We will run into each other again. That is for sure. I hope you have a good day.” He said to her.

He would look around as he would start walking through the forest again. He was making sure that everything was safe and that they didn’t have any of these weird things roaming around. Renji would move with Yuurei as he was wondering what was going to happen next. He was still trying to figure out a way how to get stronger.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum