Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#26Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:16 am

Kaito

Kaito ends up running pretty much face first into danger and a cool breeze blows past him and he sees the lich woman run past him with her two handed great sword already swinging as the giant creatures attack but she doesn’t hesitate as she slashes through them and makes her point as her being a undying warrior of grace and class as well with her fighting chopping the monsters in half she smiled at them as she did so as she was going to take care of this for them as a thank you.

Kaito wonders if she had been following him or if this was just a chance remeeting though he now realizes that he had not asked her name nor introduced himself or Revy or Yuurei and Renji. He figures after it is over he should do so if she was still around to give an introduction to.

Revy is wondering what is going on and how the woman just appeared like that in front of them to fight for them.

#27Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:11 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would move around with Kaito as it would seem like he was on his way somewhere. He wasn’t sure where they were going, but he was hoping that it would lead them to the Lost Page they were looking for. While he was following his friend, he would feel a tingling sensation on his neck. There was a creature trying to attack them, but of course, failed miserably. That was because the woman that they had saved earlier had appeared.

He was confused as to why she was here, but she had taken care of the monster and was fighting against the rest of them as well. Yuurei would look over to Kaito and he would rub the back of his head.

“How did we get ourselves into this?” he asked him.

Renji would look at Revy and he was just as confused as she was. Still, he kept quiet wondering what would happen next.

#28Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:26 pm

Kaito

The woman finishes up and turned kneeling and looking at Kaito. "Not sure how we keep running into this kind of thing but you don't think she is trying to serve me like I own her right?" Kaito had said this in a whisper as he is not looking for a fight or anything with this woman, as he knows casting types of liches are strong but he thinks this two hand great sword wielding one might just take the power cake and he was not going to risk being reaped and being turned it a mindless undead.

Revy walks up to the woman and waves her hands/paws. "Hey hey hey you don't need to be doing that here like that." Revy is trying to play it cool but isn't doing a very good job of it.

Kaito thinks he might understand that it is more a sign of respect toward them not a sign of servitude cause he is unsure how old the woman is but he knows it is suicide to ask a woman that question or so his grandmother had told him.

#29Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:45 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would laugh when he heard Kaito’s words, and he thought about it. He was probably right but to an extent.

“I think she feels like she owes you. So, she’s probably trying to help you out for the time being. I mean it wouldn’t be too weird if she serves you.” He chuckled while he was whispering back to Kaito.

Renji would look at Revy as she would start walking ahead. His eyes would widen as she was moving forward without hesitating. He was about to head to her, but it seemed like he was too late. He would sigh and he would hope everything would go well.

“Yeah, I’m surprised you’re still here. I figured you would have left this place and enjoyed your life.” He said to the woman as he wondered what she would say or do.

Yuurei would look over to Kaito and he would have a smirk on his face.

“I see you have your ways with the ladies.” He said to him with a whisper.

#30Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:17 pm

Kaito

The woman looks at Renji and she tilts her head. "That wouldn't be very fitting of me to abandon someone that freed me." She stood and she looked at Yuurei as she over heard the mans whisper to Kaito. "Is he good with women?" She was confused but maybe she just doesn't see what about him would be appealing, she guessed the way he handled it and not letting his emotions bleed into it like his friend had done plus he caught her "heart" when it went flying.

She waves Yuurei over away from Kaito and she asks him something I a whisper and Kaito walked to where the two Exceeds were. "Does he have a woman in his life or women like I think they call it a harem or slave women that would fight over him?" Her skin doesn't show any color besides pale cause her body can't react like a living woman's could.

#31Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:22 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear her words and he would tilt his head around the same time she had done so. Yuurei would look at her as it seemed like she heard him. He would laugh a bit as he shook his head.

“I think he’s nervous around women and doesn’t know what to do, but he is what I would call a gentleman around them.” He said to her with a smile on his face.

He whispered, she heard him, but he didn’t mind it at all. Renji would look at her and he would smile.

“Yeah I get it wouldn’t be fitting, but these two are monsters, so you shouldn’t have to worry about them.” He said to the woman.

Yuurei would see her waving at him, and he would walk over to her. She would ask him a question and he would blush and at the same time gained a smile on his face.

“Nope, pretty sure that man is too busy to have a woman in his life. The only person I think you might have a competition with is my best friend, but she has been putting us off as of late, so yeah.” She said to her as he looked over to Kaito and the Exceeds.

#32Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:45 pm

Kaito

"I think you are more of a monster than I am Renji you haven't even proposed to Revy and you are already saying about children." Kaito laughed knowing full well that it was Revy that had started that conversation not Renji.

The woman looked at Yuurei and she put her weapon on her own back and it disappeared. "Is she a strong warrior? Maybe I could take her on and see if she is worthy of his hand. She must be strong with you are friends with her and that he would have a thing for her, so maybe she would be worth fighting." She looks like she had blue flames in her eyes like she is excited at fighting this woman and testing to see if she was worthy of trying to court Kaito.

Kaito is looking at them and he wonders what they are talking about and why the Lick woman looked excited or like she was about to combust Kaito couldn't tell which was more true than the other in this moment.

#33Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:01 pm

Yuurei

Renji would hear Kaito’s words and he would blush a bit as he looked over to Kaito with a mind your business look.

”I didn’t have the time to get what I need for that, hush.” He said embarrassed that he brought this up.

It would seem like Kaito wasn’t minding his business as he should have.

Yuurei would hear the woman and he would shake his hands as he would have a smile on his face.

“I don’t think you have to fight her, but do you have a thing for the man who freed you from doing something you didn’t want to do?” He asked her as he looked over to Kaito and then back at her wondering what she would say about that.

Renji would look at Revy and he was glad that she was okay and hoped nothing bad would happen today. They needed to find that page and get out of here.

#34Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:15 pm

Kaito

Revy busts out laughing at the look on Renji's face after Kaito teased him as it was clear that Kaito was just giving him a good ribbing.

"Excuse you cheese ball? It is my business who tries to wed my partner." He points at the orange exceed. "I could flick you into the void don't temptttttt me." He laughs as he is teasing again still as he doesn't want to really do such a thing but he is having fun with them.

The woman looks at Yuurei and shakes her head. "No I do not but I still feel he deserves a worthy partner in that form." She seemed to puff out her chest but her armor hides this effect plus he being undead really couldn't show that as well as she might have wanted it woo work.

Kaito starts wondering off again and this time he hears music and he is following the sound of it with Revy following him.

#35Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:32 pm

Yuurei

Renji would look at him and he would laugh at him when he had threatened him. He would just shake his head when he heard that.

“I knew her first, so just because she’s your partner, doesn’t mean anything. My feelings came first.” He said to Kaito as he would look at him.

“Also, go ahead and try it. Then you have to deal with Revy being angry with you and an angry crazy Yuurei.” He said to Kaito as he would puff his chest into the air as he could hear Kaito’s laugh.

Yuurei would chuckle when he heard her words. It seemed like she wasn’t true to her feelings, which was okay.

“We all deserve someone by our side, but he and I have dilemmas. He can’t touch anybody without having them experience his pain. I tend to have people leave me after a while so that never works. Life is strange for those with power.” He said to the Lich next to him.

#36Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:13 pm

Kaito

Kaito follows the song he hears and he sees a pub or at least he thinks that it is what it is and he walks in with Revy following right be hind him and he listens to the song and he thinks wonders if he can get any info her or if this will be another dead end that will go no where. After the song ended a spot light shines on him and he is called to the stage and handed something and he looks it over and it seems to be a song of some sort and he isn't sure but the woman giggles and says it is fine to back out no need to do it if he isn't man enough.

Kaito sighs and he memorizes the lyrics and he hopes that he can do this and he is going to give it his all and he tied his hair back and low and the woman smirks as the song starts as she thinks he is going to fail probably and her shine. the music starts and he sings and the mic adds the parts that slightly distort his voice in parts and causing echoes the woman is trying to keep it up surprised that he is doing this.

Revy is watching from the crowd not surprised that Kaito can sing but she wonders if it was some sort of set up. So she keeps her eyes out.

The woman looks away from Yuurei to look toward Kaito and he was missing now. "Does he often disappear if you take your eyes off of him?"

Song:

#37Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:54 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear the lich speak to him. It would seem like Kaito had gone off on his own. He would rub the back of his head as he looked back at her.

“I’m pretty sure he does that a lot. He’s a weird one with magic that lets him leave on a whim. Still, it’s why I have my eyes here to let me know which direction he had done.” He said as he looked over to Renji.

Renji had watched Kaito go off in a certain direction and when Yuurei had pointed at him Renji would have a smile on his face.

“He went that way. He was walking in the direction of music.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would nod as he would walk in the direction of where Renji was pointing at. Renji would do the same as they were off to find Kaito. It wouldn’t take long to find him as they were in a weird place, but Yuurei would stay by the entrance as his friend was on stage.

#38Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:03 am

Kaito

The woman follows behind them and she sees the woman on the stage looking wide eyed like a animal in head lights staring at him she sees what Yuurei meant by he was a man with no time for women as he doesn’t seem to stay still long enough for such things and she wonders what Yuurei thinks about this strange situation that Kaito is in but she doesn’t ask as she doesn’t think it is her place to ask these kind of questions.

Kaito finishes the song then he gets off the stage and the woman’s eyes seem to follow behind him from the stage like she wanted something from him but was too scared to say it. Kaito walks to Revy who started telling him that he showed that woman up and giggled at them trying to make a fool of him but they didn’t know that he was decent at singing and being an accidental spot light hog.

#39Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:07 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear Kaito sing, and it would seem like people expected him to do badly. He would chuckle a bit as he would just relax. He was waiting for his friend to enjoy his time, so they could move on from this place. The Lost Page was what they were here for, but it would seem like there was a lot of hidden activity here. Renji would move over to Revy as he could see her from where he was. The Nephilim figured his friend would move to her without waiting for him. He would just stay there though as he was observing the place and making sure that nobody had any funny business with them.

Renji would make his way to Kaito and Revy as he would look at Kaito for a second.

“Sorry I’m late had to tell Yuu, where you two were going.” He said to them as he would point where Yuurei was.

#40Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:19 am

Kaito

Revy smirks at him and starts with a sassy tone to her voice. "Is this a thing I should expect from you when we are together? “Sorry honey I am late cause the meeting ran over so you were left with the children alone for an extra 3 hours” while stinking of alcohol? " she giggled as she was trying to get his goat and see how he reacts to her saying such a thing to him.

Kaito almost added she might be giving him too much credit as he seems the more goes out for tuna and never comes back type, but he holds his tongue as he doesn’t need to be fanning flames or making jokes as poor Renji’s expense as the boy clearly like Revy a lot but that is just normal for people that can enjoy such things as love and being able to be in contact with each other.

The lich woman sees the woman get off the stage and starts to head to Kait and she starts to move to stop the woman from bothering Kaito further than she already had.

#41Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:34 am

Yuurei

Renji would hear her speak to him and he would rub the back of his head. He was expecting that from her, but he wouldn’t be doing that to her. He would look away from her when she said that as he was a bit embarrassed.

“Nah I wouldn’t do that you. I would be right there with you.” He said to her as he turned to look at her when he was saying this.

Yuurei would see the lich woman was making her move, but it was to the woman who was approaching Kaito. He would chuckle as it would seem like things were going to get interesting. He just stood where he was as he was minding his business. He wondered what he was going to do once they collected all the pages for Kaito. Still, for some reason, he felt like the page was avoiding him like it was avoiding Yuurei back in the mansion.

#42Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:45 am

Kaito

Kaito looks at the lich woman whose frozen looking eyes were looking at some one and he looks the way she was looking and he sees the woman getting closer and he wondered why the the lich woman was staring at her. He gets in the lich woman’s way to stop anything crazy from happening and the other woman looked heart broken and walked away from him.

The lich woman wondered why Kaito had gotten into her way but she can see the other woman walked away and this was good so she wouldn’t have to tell her to not start something else with Kaito. The lich bows her head and Kaito gently pats the woman’s head. She is taken aback by him doing this as she is an undead why did he pat her head was he a weirdo or a deviant?

Revy giggles harder at Renji as he had felt that he had to defend himself from the baseless accusations she had just thrown out at him in jest.

#43Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:55 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would watch the two of them interact and he would just chuckle. It would seem like things were getting interesting. The Nephilim would look around the place and he would see that there were a lot of people chatting with each other. He wondered what kind of conversations people had here. It also felt like this was a sanctuary that people ran to, but only if they didn’t get stopped by the bandits that roamed around here too.

Renji would look at her as she giggled, and he would only smile at her. He wondered what they were going to do next.

“So, Kaito where do you think we should head to next?” He asked the man who patted the lich’s head.

Yuurei saw this too and he could only imagine what was going through the Lich’s head right now. She must have been confused, but it only made sense that he did that.

#44Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:12 am

Kaito

Kaito looks at the exceed and then he starts walking as he goes along the side of the bar he finds a cellar door and he opens it and walks down into it. Revy looks around as she is confused why he is just blindly walking around was he testing fate and luck or was he just so lost and doesn’t want to admit it to them that he has no clue where he is going but he blindly believes that if he just goes something will come to him.

The lich follows behind Kaito, she can clearly tell that Yuurei was one hundred percent right as this man just goes without a second word or for people to keep caught up with him. She wonders if that is cause he is use to being alone and traveling alone so he isn’t use to having to think of consideration for people following and traveling with him as he goes so he doesn’t know he needs to mind his pace and that he should alert them to him moving on.

#45Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:49 am

Yuurei

Yuurei would see Kaito moving to a door, and he would shake his head as he had left everyone behind. The Lich would follow him though and it would seem like she was going to be his bodyguard throughout their travel here. He was about to push himself off the wall, but someone would approach him. This man looked weird, but he had a bunch of weird things with him. He had never seen anything he had before. It was interesting and he would look at Yuurei with a smile on his face.

“I’m selling this bag here. It can hold extra equipment for your travel. Allowing you to use it in battle and have more than just one time of armor and weapon to use while fighting. Are you interested?” He asked Yuurei.

Yuurei would look at him wondering if he was telling the truth or lying to sell this to him.

#46Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:41 pm

Kaito

He gets down into the basement and he starts looking around and looks by the barrels of wine and ale that were there like he can feel something is close and the lich is looking around confused why he is doing it, Revy just moved past them and starts looking as well as she knows what she is looking for and the lich guesses she might as well join in since she was here and if she found something maybe he would give her another head pat for her hard work and she wondered if that was weird to say as no one had ever pat her on the head before as she was always just fighting as a warrior of a dying army and people were just scared of her even when she was alive up until one of her own comrades back stabbed her and she died but she didn't stay down she got back up but this time as a very pissed off lich that killed them back but she didn't die again there just kept living and she had no direction to go in.

#47Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:08 pm

Yuurei

“Show me what it can do and I will buy it from you.” He said to the weird man.

He would smile at him, and he would put weapons, and armor in the bag. He would put two of each and he would look at Yuurei. He would activate the spell from the bag, and he would be equipped with the stuff he would put in the bag. Then he would use it again and it would switch again. He would smile at Yuurei, and the Nephilim was actually impressed.

“Only four pieces of armor and four pieces of weapon fit in it.” He said to Yuurei

The Nephilim heard this and he was fine with it as he would take from the man, and he would hand him the jewels. Of course, he would give up the content that the man had put in as well. Renji was waiting for Yuurei to finish with this, so they could catch up with everyone else.

#48Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:58 pm

Kaito

Kaito keeps moving things around and trying to see if he finds the page anywhere around there but he is not finding anything and Revy is crawling around under the storage things looking for if it is hidden back behind something or stuck under the storage racks. she doesn't see anything but she also doesn't know if this is the right place as it seems Kaito is just playing fast and loose with the area they are in and she wonders if the spot was not pin point but an area that they would need to look around to see if they could find it and deal with it.

The lich got kind of bored and she started to walk around and look for something that she might drink even if she can't taste it and it wouldn't effect her she thought she might as well try and do it and see what happens as she hadn't done this kind of thing since she came back to life but she had also not had to eat or drink or do bodily things since he came back either.

#49Yuurei 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:03 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would put the school bag around him and he would look at Renji with a smile on his face.

“Now I’m like you with a bag around my shoulder.” He said as he looked at Renji with a smile on his face.

Renji would just shake his head when he heard those words. He didn’t have time for this as he didn’t want to get separated from the group.

“Are going to go to Kaito and Revy? They went through that door.” He pointed at the door as he asked Yuurei the question.

Yuurei would think about it for a second and he would see that the lich woman would come back out from where they had entered.

“Nah, we don’t have to go in there. Kaito and Revy are in there and if they don’t find what they’re looking for they’re going to come out from there anyways.” He said to Renji.

Renji would hear this and he would go inside then and help them with searching for the Lost Page.

#50Kaito 

The Unexplored Parts of the Steps (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:05 pm

Kaito

Revy finds a lever and they find an underground tunnel and they wander on into it and they look around it was probably a smugglers tunnel he wonders if the place above even knows about it then the tunnel splits into three ways as Kaito stops and he rubs his chin. "Hmmm now which tunnel shall we take or shall we go in a different way each and meet back here after?" He looks at the two exceeds to see how they feel about it because he was not going to split them up if they didn't want to be split up through he should of probably offered that they could go as a couple but he figures if that is what they want they will say it just so he can agree and not act like he forgot to say that choice out loud like he is a total idiot and flubbed it for now reason and with no reason to be stressed or feel crunched for time.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum