Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiny Little Thieves (Good)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yuurei 

Tiny Little Thieves (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:54 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei and Renji had taken a job from an old weird man. They were going to handle this for him. It would seem like he had a bunch of gems that were stolen by some goblins. It was interesting to hear this, but it would seem like they would be found in the woods. The Nephilim would make their way to the outskirts of the town. He would look at the woods and he would enter it. It was still daytime, so he knew he wasn’t going to be caught by the cultist he saw at night.

He would make his way to the woods, and he would roam around the area. The duo would look around as they were looking to see if they could find the tracks that the goblins would have left.

“Are you doing all these quests, so that the people of central know who you are?” He asked Yuurei.

#2Yuurei 

Tiny Little Thieves (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:54 pm

Yuurei

Yuurei would hear this as he was looking around for the tracks of the Goblins. It wouldn’t take long for him to find them, and he would stand tall and look over at Renji.

“Yes, I’m sure they know who I am, but do they actually know who I am? By doing these jobs for the people, they can understand that I am true to who I am, instead of speculating.” He said to Renji as he would start moving through the woods.

Yuurei would follow their tracks and when Renji saw that he had found the tracks, he would follow behind Yuurei. They kept moving through the woods together now until they saw the group of goblins playing around with the gems. He would rush straight toward one without hesitating, and he would smack the crap out of the goblin. He would fall unconscious as he would look at the others that were still standing.

156|310

#3Yuurei 

Tiny Little Thieves (Good) Empty Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:55 pm

Yuurei

At first, the goblins would get up ready to fight, but then they would feel the aura that was coming from Yuurei. They weren’t smart, but they weren’t dumb to see what was going on. They would drop everything they had and would run away after picking up their friend. The Nephilim would pick up all the gems that they had stolen and he would leave the woods. He was heading back to Munder, who he expected would be happy to see his precious gem back at home.

The berserker would make it back to the place, and he would open the door to Munder’s home. He would see the man and he would hand him the gems. Munder was delighted to see that he got his items back and would hand over Yuurei a bag of jewels. Yuurei would take the jewels and once he had that, he would leave the place.

153|463 (10% reduction from companion)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum